Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
presidentgas
Sin bin - Time Out

Angry California man faces 13 years in jail for...

California man faces 13 years in jail for scribbling anti-bank messages in chalk

http://rt.com/usa/california-man-13-prison-banks-237/
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
elite

I had to read article twice to believe it

however a couple of arsehole coppers in the UK bullied some small child telling her writing with chalk on the pavement (which kids have done for decades) was criminal damage
wasn't until her dad complained they grovelled a bit, but nothing happened to the pigs

this case is staggering

Judge is going to hell in a handcart
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla

Last edited by elite; 26-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
sarge sharpei

That judges decision can be appealed in higher court.

Not many juries are sympathetic to B of A and its fraud.

lmfao-Bank of Amerika complained it cost 6k to clean up erasable chalk? They can just add it on their sub-prime loan balance sheet of trillions in derivatives they still owe.

Sorry, I have major doubts about a bankster/ fear story
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
picklez01

They say fact is stranger than fiction, certainly is. If you wrote this in a book, people would laugh.

What a complete dystopia being created.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
jake_ball

I think that those chalk stories are psyops.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
derekbuttery

is it 1st April somewhere in the world.....???

too shocking for words... he'll win on appeal, get million$$ and put it into a mega bank for safe keeping...

the iron-ony

http://justice4the21.blogspot.ca/

Justice for the 21!
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #7
niskalasekala

Default I kicked this "judges" arse about 15 years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
California man faces 13 years in jail for scribbling anti-bank messages in chalk
http://rt.com/usa/california-man-13-prison-banks-237/
I kicked this alleged judge's arse about 15 years ago in SD. Charge? Walking with a dog on the beach, resisting arrest, blad blada blada. My first question to this harlot in open so called "court", whilst holding up a certified copy of his oath of office, was "I have a certified copy of your oath of office however I would like to know if you are sitting under it NOW during this hearing? (because "sitting under your oath does not merely mean hanging a copy of it above you desk in chambers)" Shore yelled at me that "he asked the questions" and that he would throw me in jail if I said another word. I kept quiet for a moment however there are 80 more pages of transcript for that hearing after that point. An no he is/was not/and hardly ever sits under his oath of office. More details below. This is modus operandi in almost all the "courts" in America (and why Gitmo is so insidious) where there is a presumed contract AND CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS DO NOT APPLY.

Every one on Wednesday needs to chalk ALL the sidewalks outside of the so called "courtrooms" (banks are "courts" too btw) in SD and all America for that mater. And yes I won the case hands down - long story - and later sued the three "arresting" cops in superior court.

And, folks in Ahhmeereehkah need to bloody wake up!

//

From an earlier post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by niskalasekala View Post
David has mentioned the yellowy fringed flags in his presentations and sadly those pissy yellowy flags are in all "courts" in America:
The Obama seems to want a "change" so let's ORDER one . . .

To: "Judge" Willie Whacker (I wonder if Howard Shore is a peado .... ?)
Subject: Findings of "Court" Decorum & ORDER

Whereas there do not appear to be any rules which apply in your "court"; and,

Whereas violations of law and order occur in plain sight in your "court" daily; and,

Whereas you appear to think Judicial Canons are meant be pointed and fired at all "defendants"; and,

Whereas there apparently is a higher than usual occurrence of drug and alcohol abuse,
wife beating, child abuse peadophilia and even penis pumping amongst you and your peers; and,
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...entenced_x.htm
Whereas you seem to think you and your peers should receive some sort of award and remuneration for
the Highest Incarceration Rate per capita Amongst ALL Industrialized Nations; and,
Whereas you and your attorney lackeys ALL appear to be heavily invested in or own Prison Industries
thus the more folks you send up the river the more paddles you can have made and sold from your slave labor camps; and,

Whereas did you ever meet a child abusing peadophile office holder you did NOT protect?; and,

And finally whereas your court decorum and decorations need to properly reflect your "courts" operations.
Now therefore YOU "Judge" Willie Whacker are from this day forward
hereby ORDERED to faithfully execute the following daily:
Firstly thou shalt never sit lawfully as a judicial officer bound by an oath of office to
support the Constitution
whilst daily taking faithful Judicial Notice of the true colors and proportions
of the United States Flag (and state flag as required) specified in Title 4 USC Chapter 1
http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/04C1.txt; and,
Secondly, EACH and EVERY day before thy "court" commences yee shall take down the US (and state) flag,
place same neatly on thy bench and stomp on said flag(s) for at least two (2) minutes, or at least until every square inch of said flag
has thus been stomped, which ever comes first. Then, prior to properly placing said flag back on its stand, yee shall
relive thyself on said flag such that thy urine shall penetrate every square inch of said flag through to all edges; and,

Thirdly, proper execution of this ORDER shall result in the edges of all said flags to become pissy yellowy and frayed
ergo we the undersigned shall KNOW upon examination of thy "court" whether said ORDER has been faithfully executed; and,

Failure to comply daily with this lawful ORDER shall result in freedom for all in America.
It is so ORDERED,
Joe Q. Private
/s

Have such ORDERS served lovingly in "open" court and pass out copies.

niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
smellslike

Some kids down my street chalked a big swastika in the middle of the road. The parents had them out there the next day scrubbing it off.

Someone complained

I don't particularly have any aversion to the swastika myself, anymore than the star of David. supremacists be supremacists regardless of race or religion or the stupid symbols they like to hover over, much like flies on you know what.

I was pleased though to see some of our youth rejecting the communist indoctrination forced into their schools. Yeah mom and dad were embarrassed but I was proud to see these kids ridicule that which deserved it, politically incorrect and all.
They knew that they would get in trouble but smacking their parents with their own cowardliness was classic.

Free your mind, your ass will follow.
smellslike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #9
niskalasekala

Default The US swastika

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslike View Post
Some kids down my street chalked a big swastika in the middle of the road. The parents had them out there the next day scrubbing it off.

Someone complained

I don't particularly have any aversion to the swastika myself, anymore than the star of David. supremacists be supremacists regardless of race or religion or the stupid symbols they like to hover over, much like flies on you know what.

I was pleased though to see some of our youth rejecting the communist indoctrination forced into their schools. Yeah mom and dad were embarrassed but I was proud to see these kids ridicule that which deserved it, politically incorrect and all.
They knew that they would get in trouble but smacking their parents with their own cowardliness was classic.
Free your mind, your ass will follow.
Change this red white and blue statement of jurisdiction:

to this with pissy yellow:

and you have the US corporate swastika.

This swastika (along with swastikated state flags) is flown in most American courts thus one is receiving fair notice, "Leave your rights along with the US and State constitutions at the door before you cross the bar."
Old 27-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #10
steppewar

I'll bet the NSA have got the names and addresses of every member of this forum, and we will all be murdered by them within 5 years.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #11
niskalasekala

Talking Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I'll bet the NSA have got the names and addresses of every member of this forum, and we will all be murdered by them within 5 years.
And me thinks Ted Snowden has ALL of their names.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #12
monklink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that those chalk stories are psyops.
I agree. I've seen a lot of stories recently where the consequences of speaking out (usually unconventionally) seem grossly disproportionate. For example, the boat race protestor. It reminds me of the kind of scare stories you hear about people getting sued for taking common sense action (e.g. trying to help someone).
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
sillybilly

It seems to me that this is not so much to do with graffiti/vandalism and more to do with him being a known activist. Un-effingbelievable.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #14
niskalasekala

Default There is no "justice" in pissy yellowy flag forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
It seems to me that this is not so much to do with graffiti/vandalism and more to do with him being a known activist. Un-effingbelievable.
Only the "administration of justice" = JUST US
Old 29-06-2013, 04:29 AM   #15
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite
I had to read article twice to believe it
We understand!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #16
bones
Banned

barred from free speech! anyone see the irony in this?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote