Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
palestine_hill

Default LinkedIn

I am just wondering if David Icke and Co would join LinkedIn. I would follow David and comment on his articles if he would join. I know I am asking a lot, but I am allowed LinkedIn at work and it would be a great way for me to stay abreast of important issues that David address.
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
belial

Feel free to share your details with that company/corporation called 'LinkedIn'.

Just be aware that one of their 'representatives' attented Bilderberg recently.
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
actionplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
Feel free to share your details with that company/corporation called 'LinkedIn'.

Doesn't surprise me.

I can't understand how LinkedIn has become so popular. I know people who despise Facebook and all it's implications, but are quite happy to plaster their details all over LinkedIn
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
positive_forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post

Wow, btw though who owns & runs google & fakebook?

Last edited by positive_forward; 21-06-2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: to un PC
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
palestine_hill

Thanks for sharing that with me. I had felt many of the profiles were fake and my stalkers had got on the site. I use it for work purposes and I am allowed it at work. Some people did make contact with me when I did not give them permission to text on my phone. I had to take my phone number off my account as I did when I had fakebook. I really enjoyed Davids site and I think David is a good man. I only wanted to be able to look at his views on a platform I am allowed. I would also like to say that I am very grateful to be able to look at Davids site every day.
Old 22-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
palestine_hill

Btw. My stalkers have all my details anyway so it isn't going to make any difference ifI put them on llinked in. It is interesting to note the builderberg connection because when I was on fake book childhood playmates came out of the woodwork.
Old 22-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #7
decode reality

I use LinkedIn to promote one of my music ventures, playing piano at functions, so I'm yet to see the 'dark side', if there's one.

What I have found quite interesting is to see articles posted by people in the 'corporate world' in the realms of the workplace, technology. It's handy to keep abreast of those developments. Also for those individuals and businesses who are doing something that's clearly successful, you can extract the methods and filter out all the stuff you don't wish to align yourself with.

Last edited by decode reality; 22-06-2013 at 11:49 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
jackdaw
Banned

Some time ago I had a presence on LinkedIn and it was useful making a few contacts in shared interest areas. The downside is that many are using it to trawl for business of one kind or another so you can be plagued with messages allied to registered interest groups. But since aligning myself more with DI, AJ and co I've steered away from having personal details on the net, not least because of what I've learned on here.

Last edited by jackdaw; 22-06-2013 at 11:58 AM.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #9
oooooooooo

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22984367

"whitehall chiefs monitoring social media in an attempt to head-off demonstrations against policies"

"they" use "horizon scanning software to gain an "early warning" of public protests"

"the software is likely to capture for a wider range of sources including blogs and messages on services like Facebook and LinkedIn"
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it” - A.Huxley

"todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground" D.Icke.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #10
palestine_hill

I don't think i am any threat of going on a demonstration. Most people use LinkedIn if they are looking for work. Since i am no longer on fake book I wanted to use it to keep in touch. I do read the articles if i have time but I usually have too much to do. I try to get on David's site at work but it is hard to justify and LinkedIn is more acceptable amd that's why I asked. I would like to thank everyone, even my stalkers, for responding.
Old 24-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
decode reality

Default Oh-oh...

On LinkedIn you can follow certain people who post articles. Sometimes the site randomly sends links to articles from people known as 'Influencers'. And look what turned up in my inbox today, written by someone who appears to be part of the US military:

Stan McChrystal
Co-Founder and Partner at McChrystal Group

Lesson from Iraq: It Takes a Network to Defeat a Network

"We desperately wanted Al Qaeda in Iraq to be organized like we were, so that we could understand it, analyze it, pick it apart, and, ultimately, defeat it. Remove the leadership, some believed, and the organization would crumble."

"Our evolution was not easy, nor was it chaotic. Without an exact blueprint for what we would look like in the end, we risked creating confusion throughout the organization as we restructured—something we could not afford during the peak window of the war. Any dip in our pressure on Al Qaeda in Iraq meant more car bombs, assassinations, and IEDs, and less hope for the fledgling Iraqi government. Therefore, we approached our change with great rigor, came to guide ourselves by several core principles, and grounded ourselves in constant and transparent communication—all with the long-term vision of creating shared consciousness and common purpose across a globally dispersed organization of thousands."

"Our principles, the discipline of our process, and our clearly defined and disseminated vision formed the cornerstones of our journey; and these will be the topics of my future discussions here on LinkedIn."

Well, fancy that! I don't.
Old 24-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #12
oooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
On LinkedIn you can follow certain people who post articles. Sometimes the site randomly sends links to articles from people known as 'Influencers'. And look what turned up in my inbox today, written by someone who appears to be part of the US military:

Stan McChrystal
Co-Founder and Partner at McChrystal Group

Lesson from Iraq: It Takes a Network to Defeat a Network

"We desperately wanted Al Qaeda in Iraq to be organized like we were, so that we could understand it, analyze it, pick it apart, and, ultimately, defeat it. Remove the leadership, some believed, and the organization would crumble."

"Our evolution was not easy, nor was it chaotic. Without an exact blueprint for what we would look like in the end, we risked creating confusion throughout the organization as we restructured—something we could not afford during the peak window of the war. Any dip in our pressure on Al Qaeda in Iraq meant more car bombs, assassinations, and IEDs, and less hope for the fledgling Iraqi government. Therefore, we approached our change with great rigor, came to guide ourselves by several core principles, and grounded ourselves in constant and transparent communication—all with the long-term vision of creating shared consciousness and common purpose across a globally dispersed organization of thousands."

"Our principles, the discipline of our process, and our clearly defined and disseminated vision formed the cornerstones of our journey; and these will be the topics of my future discussions here on LinkedIn."

Well, fancy that! I don't.
the horizon scanning software has obviously singled you out as some sort of free thinker who needs re education.

What kind of person would follow that "influencer" ?
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it” - A.Huxley

Old 24-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
the horizon scanning software has obviously singled you out as some sort of free thinker who needs re education.

What kind of person would follow that "influencer" ?
More 'influenza' than anything else ("I love wordplay").

It is odd, all I do is play piano at social functions. The most radical thing I do is put songs into another key, or knock off five minutes early.
Old 24-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #14
oooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
More 'influenza' than anything else ("I love wordplay").

It is odd, all I do is play piano at social functions. The most radical thing I do is put songs into another key, or knock off five minutes early.
Dear oh dear,
Entertaining people at "social functions",
I bet you even talk to people at these so called "social functions".

monsters like you need locking up.

^ lighthearted banter.

Old 24-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #15
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Dear oh dear,
Entertaining people at "social functions",
I bet you even talk to people at these so called "social functions".

monsters like you need locking up.

^ lighthearted banter.
I rarely say much, to be honest. Certainly nothing more than "Don't know that tune, sorry." Maybe 'they' read into that that I'm some kind of mad nonconformist. I'll have to stop knocking off early, maybe then LinkedIn will start sending me normal messages, spam and dating scams like everyone else.

Last edited by decode reality; 24-06-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #16
palestine_hill

I have never got any dating scams but a lot of my contacts are mot genuine and I know it.