Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
kennedycurse
Inactive

Default Hearing electronic sounds when falling asleep?

Sometimes when I start to fall asleep I hear weird electronic sounds inside my head. Very loud and very annoying as they tend to wake me up. I have difficulty falling asleep because of this.

I heard it again today. It sounded like a TV screen being turned off.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I would love to know what this might be.
kennedycurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
forrest22

it happens for people who mediate.. it is like moving between radio ... higher wave of the radio
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
j35p3r4d0

Humans are not radios, but electromagnetic radiation can be used to alter neural functioning.

You might be implanted, or subjected to transmission technology projects.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
syxx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedycurse View Post
Sometimes when I start to fall asleep I hear weird electronic sounds inside my head. Very loud and very annoying as they tend to wake me up. I have difficulty falling asleep because of this.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I would love to know what this might be.

Yes, but not just at night when falling asleep. It is very annoying.
Beeps, squeaks, trills, oscillating whines up and down the scale, whistling, chirps, clicks, roaring, buzzing, all of it sometimes loud enough to drown out other sounds ... enough to make me batty, really.
Sometimes, the sound suddenly takes a dive in pitch, especially the high-pitched whistle, which then is replaced by an almost inaudible very low pitched hum.

Medical literature describes this as tinnitus, and lists several causes from blood pressure to medications to hearing damage. Mention it to your GP and my guess is that you would be told that it's probably tinnitus and given a fobbing shrug of the shoulders. That's why I have never asked.

Who knows what it is? I don't, I only wish it would stop.
I certainly don't remember it from childhood.

Hope you get some relief!
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
hans gruber

That is what they call voice to skull technology or a hybrid form. Typically people hear voices in their heads, but hearing interesting sounds is part of the technology. The secret is to move with the energy until it goes away. Self awareness is recognizing things that are out of the ordinary while still keeping an open mind.

I was working on a novel where a psychiatrist believed he was more knowledgeable on the human condition than a Freudian trained psychologist. The psychiatrist calls his patients mentally ill and sick while the psychologist says nothing of the sort. People have to work through their troubles without being told they are sick. The psychiatrist takes on his patients demons because of his medical degree and superior knowledge. He becomes a prolific serial killer like Hannibal Lector. I have been working on two names for the psychiatrist, either Dr. Adams or Dr. Maguire. It's a coin flip.

My pen name was going to be Hans Gruber, who writes books in the guise of Vincent Price in his mystery theater persona.
Two more names, Dr. Van Helsing with a heart of gold and Doctor Death, the spirit guide mother of Doctor Doom. When a person writes fiction, they have to make it believable.

Last edited by hans gruber; 23-06-2013 at 12:14 PM.
hans gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
cbres
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Humans are not radios, but electromagnetic radiation can be used to alter neural functioning.

You might be implanted, or subjected to transmission technology projects.
Would you please tell more you know about this transmission technology project?
cbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #7
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedycurse View Post

could be interference from a neighbor's house.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #8
monklink

Living with Tinnitus and Hyperacusis ISBN 978-1-84709-083-6.

Seems scary, but probably just your inner self trying to be heard. Psychologically its better to approach it as a mystery to be explored rather than an enemy to be defeated. Experimenting with your levels of arousal and relaxation are probably going to yield the best results.

"In order to rid yourself of anything, you must first embrace it" Lao Tzu
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #9
hans gruber

Something that is helpful is a white noise machine. I used to use a humidifier as my white noise machine as a child. I always visualize myself sleeping in the ocean with the fish or sleeping in the jungle with gorillas.
hans gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #10
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Living with Tinnitus and Hyperacusis ISBN 978-1-84709-083-6.

Seems scary, but probably just your inner self trying to be heard.
^missed the point completely, welcome to mediocrity
Old 24-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
0bserver

Some people believe that you get those sounds if you have an alien implant.
I get the sounds. I also get a very itchy nose when I start talking about how maybe it's true that aliens once lived on our planet and go into evidence... my husband pointed this nose itching out, so I looked it up and was shocked to find that again, some believe it's an alien implant.
I do have a clear memory of abduction at a young age. In fact, the whole family remembers it as I was terrified to go to bed for months afterward, for fear the "giant frog" would come back.

Also someone mentioned it could be the body's way of trying to be heard, to make you listen. This could also be true.

It could also be plain tinnitus from grinding your teeth at night.

Anyway, I'm thinking it may be true about alien implants, and it certainly couldn't hurt to deactivate it.
0bserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #12
dinoismyname

Something similar happened to me roughly a month ago, i was waking in the morning , at the time i had several cameras running & recording trying to pick up paranormal activity in my bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fV34T7ziRI

Anyway , i was just about woken up and i heard clearly a sound inside my room & close to my bed, it was not in my head, this was in the room with me and sounded like an electronic voice, Very alien like.

I reviewed the recordings for that time but there was nothing on them.

This voice had a tone of annoyance as though it was a bit miffed that id woken when i had. The voice sounded Very similar to the alien voice in the film "predator".
dinoismyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #13
kennedycurse
Inactive

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

I think it might be tinnitus- I have experienced vertigo about a week ago when I was sitting on my bed. I suddenly felt myself falling forwards and sliding off my bed, it was awful because I had no idea if I moved physically or if it was just in my head. Kind of like when you're falling asleep and your body jerks! It only happened once though.

The alien implant is an interesting theory.
I've been hearing voices, though I can't be 100% sure that its me and not someone else. I only ever hear them when I'm falling asleep and that is usually when all the strange things happen to me. This is the only thing that doesn't support my tinnitus theory.

I've never heard anythinglike this before, it's so loud and alien-like. It sounds like something out of a sci-fi film.

Perhaps this is irrelevant but my cat always sleeps next to the window and lately she has been waking up at around 3-4am and staring at something outside. It scares me sometimes so I try to tell her to go back to sleep and pull her away from the window but she completely freezes and refuses to move. like shes in a trance or something. And I have checked so many times, there is nothing out there, it's not the wind, not an animal, not anything.

This is all fairly recent. I don't remember being abucted, I don't remember being visited by anyone, I don't remember anything.
The only reason why this worries me is because it's not pleasant. It wakes me up.

Anything is possible right?
Could it be possible that the implant isn't physical? Or that there is no implant and I'm just being watched? And if I am, then for what reason?
Wish something would make sense for once.

Thank you again for all the ideas and the advice.
kennedycurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #14
ufochick

Could all sorts of things. best thing to do is keep a journal of what you hear and when, if possible ask other people if they hear the same sound.

Could be inner ear issues, electronic interference, an implant, ID's actually working on you or many other things.
Old 25-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
Infinite I

Has anyones ever turned into weird electronic music? like proper tunes aphex twin esque style?? folks said aphex twin got a lot of inspiration from his music from the astral, thats why 50% is unlistanable craziness and 50% is amazing dark or beautiful music, makes sense. I used to get it a lot, specially when using a lot of psychedelics, i was also implanted astrally a few times on dmt, according to a psychic, I had my suspicions. They told me I was to ask the earth angels to remove them and cleanse me and they would, they were willing to work with me now and in the future, maybe worth a try!

Also as ufochick said I woke once and swear dark aliens were working on me or doing something, it was terrifying, i could half see them, defo looked like from another dimension, where they were standing they got annoyed that I woke up and i tried to fight it but I couldnt stay awake and was if they forced me back to sleep, terrifying but never happened since, a lot of these things happened when I was sleeping over at my workplace rather than in the house which I found strange, was like the noises too always seemed to happen ina different house, a few different houses, wonder why that was???

Not had such things in a while now, did have exploding head syndrome a year or so ago, but reading it was caused by insomnia, large oscillating sounds coming in with brain zaps was like the beginning of dmt but it never kicked off just sibsided then built up again, horrible thing.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #16
jtdavy

Definitely keep a journal if you are interested in remembering your experiences. Wouldn't hurt to keep a dream journal either.

I actually heard a few electronic sounds. It has been a while since it occurred, but they were clear and so out of the ordinary that I won't simply forget it happened. They could only be described as electronic and I could not identify where it came from. Nor did I recognize the sound from anything I had heard before.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #17
allosaur

I've also heard these, nice to know I'm not alone. It's usually unearthly electronic noises when I'm drifting off, some are so loud they wake me up again. Sometimes chaotic techno music too.

Also, when I've smoked cannabis I hear them, I had to stop because of this. Its more repetitive in this case, like a cross between birds chattering and a car alarm.

Last edited by allosaur; 11-08-2013 at 05:36 PM.
allosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #18
bintbabe

i always hear what sounds like a pulsing electricity pylon before i have an out of body experience
bintbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #19
j35p3r4d0

It's the voice to skull transmissions people.

This is the experience of electronic warfare and mind control in the twenty first century. Without a doubt.

Get used to ignoring it and not relying on any information you might glean or be subjected to, as often these techniques and technologies are used to warp people over time, and you can consider it an affront to god and the perverse molestation of the human soul and mind being undertaken by clandestine technological programs.

Yes sometimes drugs and spiritual experiences yeild similar things, but when you are being manipulated by technology and you think that it's something from god or the soul... you will be MUCH more easily manipulated.

Please, take this seriously.... read more here.... don't be manipulated....

http://www.surveillanceissues.com

Quote:
a Dep't Of Defense Directive, Directive 5240 1-R, 1994, gives open permission for those under surveillance to be used for remote experimentation.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #20
j35p3r4d0

I'm not kidding... this is it!