Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Human Race Get Off Your Knees > David's New Book - The Perception Deception
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
innerpotential

Default David Icke The Perception Deception New Book 2013

Just noticed David's new book coming out in November 2013 On Amazon UK
Called The Perception Deception.
724 Pages

Someone however needs to correct the page title which reads Preception back to Perception.

A good original title methinks!
innerpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
the mark

Great title. Hits the nail on the head.

November is gearing up to be full of promise.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
chances of survival 0
Inactive

724 pages

I can't wait!!!! brain needs input.

Last edited by chances of survival 0; 06-06-2013 at 07:35 PM.
chances of survival 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
ultimate_warlord
Banned

This Book will sell like Hot cakes. Get your copy now.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

I prefer the sub title...

"Its all bollocks - yes, ALL of it."
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
blueyonder2012
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
I prefer the sub title...

"Its all bollocks - yes, ALL of it."
LOL, its great.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the TRUTH is still the TRUTH" - Gandhi
blueyonder2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #7
grandmasterp

Pre-order it here and give Mr Icke a pre-publication boost.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Precepti...ion+David+Icke

"A Zen master's life is one continuous mistake."
(Dogen).
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #8
edelweiss pirate

As a writer I do not understand how he can produce these books so quickly.

And he does other things besides.......... Though for me there's a certain element that once you've read one Icke book you've read 'em all.

The major recent exception to this was Infinite Love is the only truth.

That was an amazing book and entered into unchartered territory with a totally different theme and references.

But the others, they all seem to be quite similar. Infinite Love broke the mould. He should write more 'fresh' books instead of ones which go over old ground all the time but with a few new bits of info. Especially as that ground is constantly shifting under our feet.

Sorry if this appears to be a slag-off, it's just literally impossible to write 700 pages of new material every year or so. I would prefer a slimmer book like Infinite Love (236 pages) with BRAND NEW STUFF. Not reread the same stuff I've already read.

Just my opinion...... we're here to discuss right? I've never sought to be popular here, just to give my honest opinion. Worth more than hearing the bleatings of a fan club or the waving of pompoms to an honest man I would have thought.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 06-06-2013 at 11:11 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #9
shiyoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

And he does other things besides.......... Though for me there's a certain element that once you've read one Icke book you've read 'em all.

That was an amazing book and entered into unchartered territory with a totally different theme and references.

But the others, they all seem to be quite similar. Infinite Love broke the mould. He should write more 'fresh' books instead of ones which go over old ground all the time. Especially as that ground is constantly shifting under our feet.
You think Icke has people helping him write the book? Whether true or false still doesn't matter to me anyways but just imagine if he didn't have arthritis in his hands; there be more books than days of the week lol.

I still need to read his latest one and LSNM ! I will get around to them evetually Looking forward though to see what he has uncovered over the last couple of years now.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by shiyoken; 06-06-2013 at 11:08 PM.
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #10
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
You think Icke has people helping him write the book? Whether true or false still doesn't matter to me anyways but just imagine if he didn't have arthritis in his hands; there be more books than days of the week lol.

I still need to read his latest one and LSNM ! I will get around to them evetually Looking forward though to see what he has uncovered over the last couple of years now.

I can tell you love Icke, we all do. I'm just saying that I'd rather a BRAND NEW BOOK like Infinite Love (have you read it? It's brilliant) than recycling old books but with a few new chapters thrown in.

I love The Biggest Secret and I love Infinite Truth.... the rest are just variations on a theme from that point on...... I've looked through them and I haven't felt the need to buy any for myself (except I got my dad one of the latest ones) but I've already read most of the info. What's the point?

Anyway I'm not going to go on about it. I've made my point. I'm not a troll, these are just my honest opinions.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 06-06-2013 at 11:26 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #11
grandmasterp

Dragon writer speech to text, then edit; gets the words on 'paper' pretty fast.
Don't know if Mr Icke does that but his books are narrative-led.
Themes do repeat as he's restating issues sometimes but often with a slightly different slant or you can see his thinking developing on certain topics.
If you put the hours in then work gets done.
Read a piece in the paper recently about some guy ( might have been Edgar Rice Burroughs) who got 40K words done over a long virtually sleepless 4-days using a Dictaphone with an audio typist transcribing.

"A Zen master's life is one continuous mistake."
(Dogen).
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #12
pound

Icke's books are never just a rehash. Sure a lot of the basic themes are repeated, but he's always revising, updating and adding to the information with each subsequent book, for example, his latest volume "Remember Who You Are" is jam packed with new info never seen before in any of his prior books. Plus I also think that his idea of each book being a self contained unit unto itself is a wise move.

Speaking of the new book. I've heard Icke mention in several of his latest interviews that this new volume is going to be not 700+ pages but 900! It's gonna be a massive tome.

Here's the Barnes and Noble listing:

Quote:

Overview

David Icke, the world’s most controversial author, has spent the last quarter of a century unravelling the secrets of the Universe, reality and the forces that manipulate our world. What was once ridiculed and dismissed is now being confirmed again and again as Icke, a figure of fun for so long, is acknowledged as a man way ahead of his time.

Product Details

ISBN-13: 9780955997389
Publisher: Icke, David Books
Publication date: 11/1/2013
Pages: 900
Product dimensions: 1.00 (w) x 9.25 (h) x 6.75 (d)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...cke/1115138104

Last edited by pound; 06-06-2013 at 11:41 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
abrilliantone

Quote:
I can tell you love Icke, we all do. I'm just saying that I'd rather a BRAND NEW BOOK like Infinite Love (have you read it? It's brilliant) than recycling old books but with a few new chapters thrown in.

I love The Biggest Secret and I love Infinite Truth.... the rest are just variations on a theme from that point on...... I've looked through them and I haven't felt the need to buy any (except I got my dad one of the latest ones) but I've already read most of the info. What's the point?

Anyway I'm not going to go on about it. I've made my point. I'm not a troll, I'm just stubborn and I like to give a different view from time to time.
LOL, David only "recycles" his material for the sake of "The New Reader" We've already read most of his "material", so I don't blame you for being cranky. About reading the same material over and over again. But I do understand it is for the sake of the person, who just picked-up his latest book and want to see what he is really talking about. Remember, it's all just "Information", the only thing he really can do to it, is add to it.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #14
heartbeatsalute

Looks Interesting!
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #15
boots

If I had any money, I'd rather put it into the peoples voice than another book, when you pick up your first icke book you're likely to buy the other ones to satisfy the curiosity, I did.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #16
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

But the others, they all seem to be quite similar. Infinite Love broke the mould. He should write more 'fresh' books instead of ones which go over old ground all the time but with a few new bits of info. Especially as that ground is constantly shifting under our feet.

Sorry if this appears to be a slag-off, it's just literally impossible to write 700 pages of new material every year or so. I would prefer a slimmer book like Infinite Love (236 pages) with BRAND NEW STUFF. Not reread the same stuff I've already read.

Just my opinion...... we're here to discuss right? I've never sought to be popular here, just to give my honest opinion. Worth more than hearing the bleatings of a fan club or the waving of pompoms to an honest man I would have thought.
Well said, I do find the detail in them mindboggling at times it can ruin the flow of the book if you get stuck in a data loop Brilliant ref books though im just off to put my deposit down feeling flush today thanks to HMRC

Edit,

just a thought but maybe David should consider an abriged or junior edition, difficult I know snipping the info down but would surely bring in those less able to deal with a full on data surge..... I think in the publication world they would say it makes the works more accessible.
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org

Last edited by kaiser; 07-06-2013 at 10:42 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #17
Infinite I

Totally agree about a book like infinite love, tales from the time loop had similiar themes but since global guid to conspiracy I have no interest in any of his new books unless they are like infinite love, ive read most of his books apart from the most recent couple so theres really no point in a new one, unless it really is like infinite love, whcih I doubt specially with it being so big.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #18
blackjack77

Order it from this web site. That way you can do more to support David's work.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #19
flex_eraz

Book?whats one of them?haha
flex_eraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #20
princessofwands

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Totally agree about a book like infinite love, tales from the time loop had similiar themes but since global guide to conspiracy I have no interest in any of his new books unless they are like infinite love, ive read most of his books apart from the most recent couple so theres really no point in a new one, unless it really is like infinite love, whcih I doubt specially with it being so big.
I liked those 2 books best as well. With the title of the new book, I wonder if he is going back to the metaphysics, rather than "tales of the elite and their dastardly plans". He desperately needs to do that. What we immerse ourselves in, we make real. We start to vibrate at the same frequency as the people/situation we're reading about, we turn a waveform at mental and emotional level into a manifested reality. ESPECIALLY when you add heated emotion to it. The only safe way to look at the conspiracy information is to do it with no emotional response. It doesn't mean we don't pay attention to it, or act to avoid or non-comply with it. It means we don't attract more of the same into our world.

That is possibly why Icke is allowed to continue and become the best known conspiracy researcher on the planet. If most of his books are primarily about the 3d reality we're in, then we just manifest more of it. So when he repeats the same tales of woe and forthcoming even worse woe, he's encouraging us to make that our reality.

See this article by Paul Levy...our world is an outflow of our collective psyche.

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...rld-is-psyche/

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote