Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > The People's Voice
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
redman

Default The People's Voice - David Icke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwyOm6D--B4

For those who haven't seen it.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
bcottbilder
Inactive

Yaaaaayyyyyy!!! Happiness is David Icke having his very own TV + Broadcasting Station!!!

Just made my contribution. Running only 2 days & already sitting on 26,836!!!! (at time of this post).
Goal is 100,000, 29 days to go! Easy! Starts from 5 contributions.

You can watch the funds grow live real time and make comments, it's also a great marketing opportunity for anyone wanting to promote a product or a website. David Icke himself is the campaigner, so one can trust it. If the goal is not reached, contributions will be refunded.

The People's Voice Campaign David Icke TV & Radio

Last edited by bcottbilder; 02-06-2013 at 07:15 AM.
bcottbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
redman

Really hope this comes off.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #4
seifer
Inactive

It could be the world's first honest, truthful, television channel

There could be a news broadcast... The Good News At Ten That would be news worth watching, good stuff that happened instead of murder, death, misery, and the agenda.
seifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprisingslave View Post
Calm down love and wring out your knickers.
A 24/7 website stream is hardly prime time terrestrial TV is it
What's wrong with streamed news long as it is as uncensored and independent as we can get in a fucking Zionist controlled media industry?
Streamed information / news serving as a broadcasting platform essentially just another website/blog? Which planet are you from, there is a vast technological difference!

Nothing wrong with streams, long as it's not the one you have because I think you have just pissed your pants.
Oh sorry, your avatar says shit your pants, make sure you wipe after yourself.

Last edited by bcottbilder; 02-06-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
blue_esper

Donated and love it, can't wait to see it happen

Streaming, ...YAY!

Shit! I forgot, I'm connected by BT( bullshit transfer ).Bollox

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
Donated and love it, can't wait to see it happen
Me too, me too....
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
bcottbilder
Inactive

With a David Icke background no one can take TV seriously, the indoctrination is laughable. Cheap Psychology.

Last edited by zhiba; 02-06-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: quote / tidying
Old 02-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #9
seifer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcottbilder View Post

With a David Icke background no one can take TV seriously, the indoctrination is laughable. Cheap Psychology.
There's barely anything of worth on the telly. I watched a bit of a daytime show a few months back for the first time in a long time, and I could feel it sucking from my brain, I could feel my intelligence being drained
It was just so weightless and dumbed down, mainstream opinions, about mainstream topics, nothing outside the box or anything of value, just a stream of shite basically

Last edited by zhiba; 02-06-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: quote / tidying
Old 02-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #10
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seifer View Post
It was just so weightless and dumbed down, mainstream opinions, about mainstream topics, nothing outside the box or anything of value, just a stream of shite basically
I cannot believe how gullible I was about TV mind control, letting it guide my decisions and beliefs. Example news about the middle east wars which is mostly pro Israel, they show you what they want you to believe, not what really happened.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #11
seifer
Inactive

Quote:
I cannot believe how gullible I was about TV mind control, letting it guide my decisions and beliefs. Example news about the middle east wars which is mostly pro Israel, they show you what they want you to believe, not what really happened.
Yep, that's it. Television is about maintaining the status quo, and the system, the consumer machine, the interests of governments and their masters.

That's why The People's Voice is an interesting and exciting thing, getting different views out there, different ways of looking at things, opinions outside the MSM box. It will be interesting to see how it all develops.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Really hope this comes off.
I hope so too, David isnt getting any younger and i worry who will continue his work after he retires so to speak. This is a great way of doing that and by that time maybe another person will fill his shoes in his name.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seifer View Post
It could be the world's first honest, truthful, television channel

There could be a news broadcast... The Good News At Ten That would be news worth watching, good stuff that happened instead of murder, death, misery, and the agenda.
lol indeed. Instead of evil subliminal messages being broadcast we have good subliminal message being pumped out.

Goes outside and sees everyone being human again.I must be dreaming..... no it really is working! Go David!!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #14
vinda

Thumbs up Get on Sky TV NOW for a few hundred quid !

If you look at SKY TV channel 200 Controversial TV , they have 3 hour slots 4 PM til 7 PM filled with teleshopping. David and team might be better of recording / broadcasting and drop it in there as The Peoples Voice Show.

As the infrastructure is already set to reach millions via SKY.

Just an idea, as opposed to an internet TV station. Especially if the objective is to reach a wider mainstream audience. Why not piggy back off of SKY's setup already?

Get your programme on air to Sky TV link here

http://www.emtvonline.co.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=18

Quote:
Get Your Programme On-Air

Are you a budding filmmaker with a video, story or message you'd like to broadcast to the world? Edge Media TV could offer you the chance of taking your work to the next level. Edge Media are always looking for new exciting, informative and entertaining content to broadcast and with our very affordable playout rates it could be your production our audience is viewing.

If you already have a programme ready to go please view our playout rates. If you have an idea that you want to turn into reality please see our media and studio services rates at the bottom.

Quickest and most effective way to target mainstream. And of course then also broadcast it online too. Job done.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #15
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
I hope so too, David isnt getting any younger and i worry who will continue his work after he retires so to speak. This is a great way of doing that and by that time maybe another person will fill his shoes in his name.
This has been on my mind a lot lately too, the fact that David is getting older and needs someone to continue his work. No one can write books on his behalf but others can continue an independent, uncensored broadcasting platform.

Last edited by bcottbilder; 02-06-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #16
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinda View Post
Why not piggy back off of SKY's setup already?

Quickest and most effective way to target mainstream.
It's likely that David Icke already investigated that option, what is preventing him? Protocols or Finance can be the only 2 reasons. If he piggy backs on SKY perhaps he has to comply with Zionist protocols that will influence the integrity of what he is reporting on. Much like working in the entertainment or music industry, you act or sing according to what the film or recording company specifies. Either that or it's just too expensive. Could also be that SKY won't accept a client like David Icke because of the contradictive content of his work, he certainly has stomped on a lot of high profile toes.

Both David Icke and David Irving, (outspoken holocaust denier), publish their own books. David Irving stated that it was a way to ensure the ongoing publishing of his books, perhaps the same for Icke, and same for his broadcasting venture.

Last edited by bcottbilder; 02-06-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #17
vinda

Quote:
It's likely that David Icke already investigated that option, what is preventing him? Protocols or Finance can be the only 2 reasons. If he piggy backs on SKY perhaps he has to comply with Zionist protocols that will influence the integrity of what he is reporting on. Much like working in the entertainment or music industry, you act or sing according to what the film or recording company specifies. Either that or it's just too expensive. Could also be that SKY won't accept a client like David Icke because of contradictive content.
To broacast a 1 hour show on SKY TV is 300 + VAT , so 360 total for the airtime.

Lets call a 3 hour show 1000.

so x 2 3 hour show per week = 100k per year on sky TV, but that will have potential to reach hundreds of millions EU , and of course online broadcasts to reach rest of world.

All it needs to get on SKY now , is the show itself . He's already got a Few grand donated to cover airtime.

Anyhow, just thoughts.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
bcottbilder
Inactive

If it is that reasonable, then it must be a question of compliance. I think there is a reason David Icke keeps business in the family so to speak, his family run his publishing business. Just my thoughts too.

Last edited by bcottbilder; 02-06-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #19
maccoy

Quote:
This has been on my mind a lot lately too, the fact that David is getting older and needs someone to continue his work. No one can write books on his behalf but others can continue an independent, uncensored broadcasting platform.
He can write books to he is 120 years old np but that fire he brings to speeches he cannot. We need someone to continue that part of him for when the times comes that he can no longer roar
Old 02-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #20
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
He can write books to he is 120 years old np but that fire he brings to speeches he cannot. We need someone to continue that part of him for when the times comes that he can no longer roar
Well stated. I don't know if anyone can fill those brave shoes though. That fire that tackles subjects others won't.......

David Icke tackles Rothschild Zionism