Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
swamideva

Location: As above so below, as within so without. A fractal in a holographic universe.
Default You have alien DNA in your genetic code

You have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says so.

Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilization, Discovery.com reports. http://news.discovery.com/space/alie...ode-130401.htm

They call it "biological SETI" and the researchers claim that the mathematical code in human DNA cannot be explained by evolution.

In a nutshell, we're living, breathing vessels for some kind of alien message which is more easily used to detect extra terrestrial life than via radio transmission.

"Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known," the researchers wrote in scientific journal, Icarus. "Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature.

"Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time."

The scientists also claim that human DNA is ordered so precisely that it reveals an "ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language".

Their research has led the scientists to conclude that we were invented "outside the solar system, already several billion years ago".

The thesis supports the hypothesis that Earth is the result of interstellar life forms distributed by meteors and comets.

So if we are just vessels for alien communication, exactly what kind of secret message are we carrying in our DNA?

And if we were the creation of aliens, who created them?

P.S. So that some of you don't think that this is a dis-empowering message... there's nothing dis empowering about this article.. on the contrary Science is finally admitting that humans did not come from monkeys.. but were genetically engineered. Which is TRUE.. initially in the beginning of planet earth all of us different species have gotten together and have created a human body as a "perfect" vehicle to experience a 3D environment. There is a drawing room, an actual engineering drawing room, where things get created, by encoding it into a 3D reality, just like you do with a computer and HTML code. Not many know about this, not many want to talk about this. But it's true. We are the creation of God, but we are also part of God, and we have God's particle inside us all, which makes US co-creator GODS, which lands the POWER of manifestation directly into our hands. And yes after the "perfect" human was placed on earth.. other alien beings.. came in and manipulated the codes to suit them and make humans into what they are today, facing all of these problems and issues. However, WE CAN CHANGE OUT OWN DNA with the INTENTION of doing so, and purify it from all the "bad" extras that were added to the human vehicle. Add to that all the DNA upgrades that are being sent to earth daily, and Voila!

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
susannah1
Inactive

Yeah I agree, did some research on the DNA a while back. I think when we activate our LOVE energy more, it also activates previously subdued dna and also brain pathways that was dominantly de activated quite a while back, so a big YES to this thread! High Five!
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
tnt1

Sure took em long enough to get on the same page with this forum huh?

I think 99% of those reading this had already come to the same conclusions I had, sure thing our genome has been manipulated. I wonder tho, does that little six inch dude maybe hold the key to who did the playing around with it?
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Ian2day

Science is finally catching up with what others have theorised for ages.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
swamideva

Location: As above so below, as within so without. A fractal in a holographic universe.

The world is waking up and quickly

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
susannah1
Inactive

Sure is.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
abrilliantone

Now isn't that something....come to find out that the "Junk DNA" actually has a origin and would you believe that it's "Alien"

Credo Mutwa and others have claimed that all of us came from somewhere else and that we were all brought here by the reptilians.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 20-05-2013 at 12:22 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #8
shiyoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Now isn't that something....come to find out that the "Junk DNA" actually has a origin and would you believe that it's "Alien"

Credo Mutwa and others have claimed that all of us came from somewhere else and that we were all brought here by the reptilians.

There is so much information on our past if you look into 'starseeds, pleiadians, vega star system etc...' that its so hard to evaluate whats canon and whats filler.

I found this interesting: http://www.starseeds.net/group/repto...human-galactic

And this as-well:
http://blake4d.hubpages.com/hub/Trai...s-are-you-One#

To be honest I'm a lot more agreed on the intervention-theory that Lloyd Pye, David Icke, Credo and so on, so forth present that the current existence of homo-sapiens and perhaps even before us have been genetically manipulated or better yet our whole planet engineered/alien-ufactored. The typical evolution theory on this planet doesn't work because in a quick observation each planet in the cosmos supports only few or more then several macro-sentient beings and not the tremendous diversity we have here on Earth. So a planet will bloom a typical intelligence race e.g. Reptilians, Pleiadians, Saurians, Humans, Cetaceans etc... And maybe a few lesser beings or another one on par.

If you look at our biology when we are first born, we host only a small amount of our own distinct bacteria given from our mothers that we act as a planet for them. I hope that makes some sense, its late.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 02:14 AM   #9
herzmeister

we are stardust...
Old 20-05-2013, 02:19 AM   #10
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
There is so much information on our past if you look into 'starseeds, pleiadians, vega star system etc...' that its so hard to evaluate whats canon and whats filler.

I found this interesting: http://www.starseeds.net/group/repto...human-galactic

And this as-well:
http://blake4d.hubpages.com/hub/Trai...s-are-you-One#

To be honest I'm a lot more agreed on the intervention-theory that Lloyd Pye, David Icke, Credo and so on, so forth present that the current existence of homo-sapiens and perhaps even before us have been genetically manipulated or better yet our whole planet engineered/alien-ufactored. The typical evolution theory on this planet doesn't work because in a quick observation each planet in the cosmos supports only few or more then several macro-sentient beings and not the tremendous diversity we have here on Earth. So a planet will bloom a typical intelligence race e.g. Reptilians, Pleiadians, Saurians, Humans, Cetaceans etc... And maybe a few lesser beings or another one on par.

If you look at our biology when we are first born, we host only a small amount of our own distinct bacteria given from our mothers that we act as a planet for them. I hope that makes some sense, its late.
Yes it does, it more like "Star Trek" how every planet the Enterprise would encountered the whole of that planet would consists of that one race of people. (e.g. Klingons, Vulcans, Romulans, etc.) As a child I use to find this odd. Because naturally a child thinks everywhere else is similar to his planet. So as I think about it now, yeah maybe this planet is one big experiment. Life-forms from other planets all being observed as they are bombarded with all types of shit. Because I wonder at times, that if the reptilians plan was to build a NWO and microchip all of us. Then why didn't they do this in the beginning? I mean I've seen the evidence that indicates this is the plan. But why the time-line? Why wait? Unless they are observing us for a purpose. Well just a thought anyway
Old 20-05-2013, 02:32 AM   #11
pelvis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Add to that all the DNA upgrades that are being sent to earth daily, and Voila!
Where can I acquire a DNA upgrade?
pelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 02:42 AM   #12
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelvis View Post
Via YOUR thoughts. Check out this thread
Old 20-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #13
svarga2
Inactive

I have noticed the change at the DIF!
I was away ... and now I keep encountering so many who are now more positive
and grounded, I should say we ARE Remembering who we are!
And that is awesome!!!

I post here at the DIf with Joy! Thank you!

from my website - on April 10, 2013
Life on Earth Seeded Intentionally!

Astrophysicists in the Republic of Kazakhstan recently published an article suggesting that life on planet Earth might have been seeded intentionally. Their ideas fit with my own conclusions and the revelation that our Milky Way galaxy is home to at least 100 billion alien planets. We earthlings are merely one seeded colony among thousands, perhaps millions, as I have stated in 'Colony Earth and The Rig Veda' - the result of my years of research in metaphysics, Sanskrit, and our ancient off-world ancestors.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244925

Acknowledging that the origin of terrestrial life is far from settled, their research focuses on our DNA, explaining that our genetic code displays a statistically strong intelligent-like 'signal' and thorough precision type orderliness:

"The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries. Besides, extraction of the signal involves logically straightforward but abstract operations, making the patterns essentially irreducible to any natural origin."

The idea of the DNA being created beyond any 'natural' origin, [I would say off-world], resonates with the metaphysical concept of the 'spirit body' or SHARIRA in Sanskrit, which contains all of our actions, thoughts, and feelings from our multiple incarnations. These 'impressions' are called SAMSKARAS in Sanskrit and are defined as the imprints left on the subconscious mind by experiences in this or previous lives, which then color all life, one's nature, responses, states of mind etc., (wiki).

Kazakhstan astrophysicists: "...the terrestrial code displays a thorough precision-type orderliness matching the criteria to be considered an informational signal. Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language. Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing..."

The understanding of the arrangement of the code as 'an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language' is completely in line with my assessment that the early Vedic Sanskrit the Rig Veda is composed in is non-linear, more logographic, 'spherical' accumulations of layers of meanings which compress stratums of consciousness and subjects - somewhat similar to the Anasazi pictograms or perhaps various inscriptions purported to be of ET origin.

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code
Vladimir I. shCherbaka and Maxim A. Makukovb

[the PDF]

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.6739.pdf

svarga2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #14
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelvis View Post
You already are. See my thread: "Is our DNA software being secretly "upgraded"?" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245047 ). This is no joke. David has written extensively on this, quoting the work of Sam Chang. See p. 216 of "The Lion Sleeps No More".
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #15
shiyoken

Quote:
Yes it does, it more like "Star Trek" how every planet the Enterprise would encountered the whole of that planet would consists of that one race of people. (e.g. Klingons, Vulcans, Romulans, etc.) As a child I use to find this odd. Because naturally a child thinks everywhere else is similar to his planet. So as I think about it now, yeah maybe this planet is one big experiment. Life-forms from other planets all being observed as they are bombarded with all types of shit. Because I wonder at times, that if the reptilians plan was to build a NWO and microchip all of us. Then why didn't they do this in the beginning? I mean I've seen the evidence that indicates this is the plan. But why the time-line? Why wait? Unless they are observing us for a purpose. Well just a thought anyway

Ahhh... Yeah! Star Trek, well pretty much like that in one regards.

I wouldn't say that's a bad observation as a child or now, because it makes sense and its something for the observer to go off by. But for some reason deep down I know that model isn't applicable to majority of the planets that are flourishing with life like ours, perhaps.

Yeah I have thought about that and its a good question. Maybe since they are out of our dimension, within 'inter' planes or outside our time & space, maybe they have already foreseen their systematically, linear A only to Z futures; as the control system have been in place for a long time and has never really changed, just like the nature of the Reptile as-well.

These entities love secrecy, deceivience and having the shadowy hidden hand in humanities affairs. I don't think they are ready just yet to give up their back seat position and come forth as the frontiers, because it wouldn't do them any good. They are relishing on a nutrient rich supply of our energy more than ever before and the exposition would immensely validate David Icke, fellow researchers and ourselves while opening many other possibilities.

The minority would try and get rid of them, while the majority would probably worship them and without conscious thought as-well to blindly accept them as rulers of our planet.

@Thanks for the links and other information guys!

Old 20-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilization, Discovery.com reports.
Great article. More substance, to the prophet -

''..because a portion of the humans of the Earth
were not born here.''

''...allowing terrestrials to detect and locate
the deplorable genetic manipulation of their
DNA chain, although these findings will not
transpire for some time. Furthermore, with
certainty, this "error", which was imposed
upon human beings, will also be reversed by
humans themselves. This error has kept Man
from living the life of a true human being until
this day, and has frequently distanced him
from the Creational-natural laws, directives,
as well as their fulfillment. For this reason,
until now, only a few individuals had the
capability to find the correct path, arriving
at this point only through the most painstaking
struggles to conquer the genetically-manipulated
degeneration on their natural course to evolution.
Therefore, everything on Earth is directed
toward the elimination of what was once
genetically manipulated, so that Man can
leave the solar system once again before its
sun dies and the entire system ceases.
This event will occur far sooner than terrestrial
scientists currently claim. Truthfully,
SOL is already a dying star.''

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #17
nocternald

So what is an 'alien' exactly?
Old 20-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
shiyoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
So what is an 'alien' exactly?
Just a quick thought that came to my Mind:

Its everything and anything that animates and inanimates in-which we curiously ponder the eeriness, strangeness and left intrigued to make sense of. We do not comprehend this form from initial contact; perceiving through the internal/external sensory system. It begins from a measurable distance, then proceeds to immeasurable space as time passes by. Therefore the observer's awareness expands through the experiences thus learns more of a understanding configuration; leading to what was 'Alien' moments ago is now native.

I hope that makes sense. What I am trying to express is that the word Alien is something we do not understand within the 'now' of experiencing something new. This new thing can be a stone throw away or something in the far reaches of an interstellar voyage that comes to us or vice-versa. Once we have understood this 'alien' experience it then merges with our realization and becomes native or normal to us. What is alien is really an illusionary projection in physical form that the base construct; vibratory information expresses. Its fear or unconditional love energy trying to reveal our greatest gifts, obstacles or the necessary triggers to expand our own evolution, consciousness/awareness.

Thanks ;3

Last edited by shiyoken; 20-05-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
fluxed

The big picture would suggest there are no aliens, just
human relatives, spread out across the atomic focus
zone, of the universe.

The big picture would also suggest that the majority
of any human lifeforms, will be peaceful and loving beings.

This is cosmic nature - coexistence, protection, love,
harmony - love is written all over nature - parents & siblings.

parents & siblings forms the basis of my own research
, into the laws of creation.

The universe is the ultimate parent. Has many sibling systems and galaxies.
The parent galaxies, also have sibling star systems.
and so on and so forth, right down to the planet
itself, also having sibling systems, into the atomic
world.

The parent helps to sustain the sibling and affords
fairness/protection/order/harmony etc....

The root of all evil thinking, is EARTH HUMAN ONLY.
And to be specific, kings and agencies thereof.
Scrap biology, which will one day be seen in its
true light.

All other human forms(2,862 known), don't subscribe to religions and creator gods. So the prophet tells us.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 20-05-2013 at 03:25 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #20
motleyhoo

Quote:
... So as I think about it now, yeah maybe this planet is one big experiment. Life-forms from other planets all being observed as they are bombarded with all types of shit. Because I wonder at times, that if the reptilians plan was to build a NWO and microchip all of us. Then why didn't they do this in the beginning? I mean I've seen the evidence that indicates this is the plan. But why the time-line? Why wait? Unless they are observing us for a purpose.
Maybe there's experiments going on on planets all over the galaxy and the universe. Maybe we're just one of millions of experiments or seedings going on. When you look at how old the universe is, our species is but a blink of an eye. It's no stretch of the imagination to think there are species millions of years older than ours who have been visiting and manipulating the life on other planets for a very long time. They don't even have to do it themselves, just send out sophisticated drones.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote