Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #261
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
In the same photograph, watching over this ceremony from the darkness behind the Queen, in a position
alarmingly similar of the one adopted by the Mystery Figure
in the portrait created to 'honour' (or empower)
this very visit, is a pair of baleful, glowing eyes.

The Queen wears similar colours in both images...

There is something anomalous over her left shoulder in both images (portrait photo has been composited
here to conserve space)...

And in a remarkable coincidence if the 'anomalies' are unrelated, the 'eyes' are set at an identical angle
in both images...

Animated overlay (allow time to load)...

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #262
castle story

This is a fascinating thread, thank you Size of Light. I think you have demonstrated very clearly that the image in the mirror did not appear there by accident as someone standing in the background on the photography set. I downloaded the photo myself from an art site and it is exactly has you have presented. The comparisons with the older photos are quite staggering.

Both the photographer and the Queen are aware of the image's presence. I can't believe they have put it there as a joke on the conspiracy nutters. I am more inclined to think the meaning is hidden and the location (on the door to the private rooms) is significant. It's intriguing, so is the story about her visit to the US after and that brooch.

She is due in Woolwich on 31st. Of course this is another one of those visits which has been planned in advance. Just a coincidence....hmm....
castle story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #263
size_of_light
Inactive

Why Australia?

Quote:
Wandjina

In Aboriginal mythology, the Wondjina (or Wandjina) were cloud and rain spirits who, during the Dream time, created or influenced the landscape and its inhabitants. When they found the place they would die, they painted their images on cave walls and entered a nearby waterhole. The Wondjina style dates from around 3800 B.P., following the end of a millennium long drought that gave way to a wetter climate characterised by regular monsoons.

Today, certain Aboriginal people of the Mowanjum tribes repaint the images to ensure the continuity of the Wondjina's presence. Annual repainting in December or January also ensures the arrival of the monsoon rains, according to Mowanjum belief. Repainting has occurred so often that at one site the paint is over 40 layers deep. The painting style evolves during this process: the figures of recent years are stockier and some now possess eyelashes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wondjina

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-05-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 29-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #264
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Wandjina

In Aboriginal mythology, the Wondjina (or Wandjina) were cloud and rain spirits who, during the Dream time, created or influenced the landscape and its inhabitants.When they found the place they would die, they painted their images on cave walls and entered a nearby waterhole.

Quote:
Repainting has occurred so often that at one site the paint is over 40 layers deep. The painting style evolves during this process

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wondjina

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-05-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 29-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #265
multiversal_quiver

On a more serious note, it is interesting to note that the man in the mirror in the images as presented does not appear in lower resolution images such as this photo of the actual picture hanging on the wall....

Either the lower part of the mirror has a bevel, or there appears to be an error in editing. In your image, however, upon examination, it is very clearly a male form, in a dark suit jacket, with a dark shirt and dark necktie. There is no question about that, as I can see pockets on close examination, as well as the lapel, shirt collar and knot. The neckline is distorted, and the neck does not fit inside the shirt collar. The head area is not clear enough to identify, and if you want to think it's reptilian, then look on your right, above his shoulder, and you could say that's a second head behind him. It's also interesting that when you flip the head horizontally the way it would be on this side of the mirror, and play with the settings, something similar to a man's face appears.

To be clear, I am not saying that this is an alteration by you. I used images downloaded from the internet.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #266
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondancer View Post
how can anyone really believe that the queen and her very expensive photographer, flown in from the states to do a "one off" photoshoot, would not only allow the biggest (and we're talkin man on stilts size) photobomb ever, but would actually place him in the picture themselves
Yep, not only is the 'nothing to see here' argument demonstrably untrue, it would be an utterly absurd explanation if it was true.

Last edited by size_of_light; 30-05-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #267
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Alternative explanation:-
Swamp gas. Weather Balloon. Planet Venus. Hallucination.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #268
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
"spilt head man" under the chandelier.. even the 3 people behind him are thinking WTF?

"Bloody hell."
Old 30-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #269
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Alternative explanation:-
Swamp gas. Weather Balloon. Planet Venus. Hallucination.
Why couldn't it be planet Venus, if the moon and planet Saturn is broadcasting it? It seems you're doing the very same thing for which you've knocked me. I believe you would discount any alternative that is not what you want it to be, and call people morons for thinking differently than you-- who is obviously superior as you've said. I would accept your version with apologies, because as your friend Sherlock Holmes has said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Old 30-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #270
yass

Well sol, when I saw that with the ufo I had to take it to the filters in the hopes that if that shape was there the filters would distinguish it but I got nothing like that, more like scribbles or zig zag shape. At a glance and also magnified it looks like it could be just that, a ufo hiding behind the brush.

I noticed something to the left of the queen and I wondered what it might be. I wish I had a higher resolution to work with. The following is what I got, and it reminds me a bit of the other portrait in nature.

The highest resolution I could find was 898x600 which I enlarged to 1898x1268. I'll post the large on in a separate post after this post because it will stretch the post and I don't want anyone having to scroll right to left and back to read what I'm writing.

Here's the 898x600 picture:

Here the cropped, then enhanced image:

Looks like an owl head, a fireman's jacket, and a snake that glows.
I had an unusual dream last night about a huge, powerful, ball of fire that forcefully exploded into a large building I was in with a small child. Windows were breaking, people screaming. and my thoughts before waking were that we were about to be consumed by the fire. My first thought in the dream when I saw it explode in was that it did so right near the staircase I was wanting to go to with the child.

After I was done with that I thought I should go back to the area in question and save some images for you to see what I was seeing.

This is basically the shape I was seeing through the trees, kind of snake like, or dragon like even:

Further filtering to enhance and better define the shape of the twisty object I was seeing produced this result, which to me looks a head with snakes for horns.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 30-05-2013 at 07:47 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #271
yass

Default Better to see with

Old 30-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #272
yass

Quote:
another one for "pointless thread" and sorry to derail but "spilt head man" under the chandelier.. even the 3 people behind him are thinking WTF?

Quote:

"Bloody hell."

Wow great catch. It's enough to make you wonder.

Old 30-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #273
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Why couldn't it be planet Venus, if the moon and planet Saturn is broadcasting it? It seems you're doing the very same thing for which you've knocked me. I believe you would discount any alternative that is not what you want it to be, and call people morons for thinking differently than you-- who is obviously superior as you've said. I would accept your version with apologies, because as your friend Sherlock Holmes has said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
I wish I could understand your gibberish. I must be the moron in this case then, eh?
Old 30-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #274
ultimate_warlord
Banned

The oustanding factor in this fascinating subject is the fact that this "Lizard Queen" theory, (if that`s what we wish to call it) is that the royalties and their court obviously are aware of the onslaught on their character on this forum, in the David Icke books, and nowadays all over the internet, and yet not a word is said by them in defence of this infamy. They remain as silent as the grave.
The same goes for other bloodline bigshots that are accused of the same nature.
We have presidents and celebrities suspected and exposed on youtube vids, articles and books everywhere daily. I have never heard of any one of these ultra-powerful icons complaining or denying it to the public. Makes one wonder why, because if it happened to me, and I was such an important VIP I would be hopping mad and frothing at the mouth with rage, and would publicly appear on TV and all the newspapers, and would sue any biped for libel, and would gladly see the criminals spreading these lies clapped in irons, tarred and feathered and probably castrated.
The smearing of their reputation is not only ignored, it is almost welcomed.
Would this have been the case centuries ago? Like for example in the court of Henry VIII? Would peasants accusing and mocking the Tudor glutton of being a fat fuck be allowed to remain alive? LOL.
So what does that tell you in the "Space Age" we are journeying through in the present? Why is it ignored but not hidden? Why are the UFO phenomena TOP SECRET and the disclosure of the alleged alien presence always postponed to a future date that never arrives?
These are questions that need an answer. The credibility of the leadership of a whole planet is at stake.
But no...just keep on waving that Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes, sing Hallelujah every time a new Pope puts a lid over the pedophilic vampires, and keep on masticating the shit they push down your gullet.
Why should they complain? They`re more untouchable than Holy Mary. What the fuck can we do about it except weep and gnash our teeth, eh?

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 30-05-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 31-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #275
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Excellent ideas on this thread size_of_light.
Thanks.

Quote:
The figure in the mirror would have been placed there purposely, as the portrait would have been "quality controlled" in fine detail by many of the queens security staff.
Exactly.

You and others have explained this simple point much better than I have.

Quote:
I guess that the figure would have been added as a secret message or sign which is only intended to be understood by the people who it was meant for.
I keep figuratively pinching myself to remember it is indisputably real and present in the official portrait of the Queen, because that's an astonishing reality to be aware of once you stop and reflect on it.

In a sane world, the revelation would be front page news all over the planet every day until the British monarchy were forced to explain why it was done.

Quote:
Including the brooch which is a good example, through illusion, of how much is hidden from us, regarding the queens identity and her purpose.
Obviously there's not enough information to go any further than mere speculation, but I get the feeling there's something to the Wandjina connection with the brooch.

Wandjina spirits used their painted images as dimensional portals through which they could continue to manifest and influence this realm after their death. The Queen continues to wear the brooch in public, and perhaps it is something akin to a portable Wandjina painting; a mobile dimensional portal through which the Queen Mother can still manifest in this realm and influence world events.

The Centenary Brooch is a 'reverse intaglio in rock crystal'.

For anyone interested, here is some background on the extremely intricate and specialized process of creating such an image, a process that has been passed down for over 150 years in secret.

http://www.dpaglia.com/crystal3.htm

Compare the intense and esoteric nature of this process of imprinting information on crystal with the secret shamanic experiences of Australian Aboriginals as outlined below:

The shamanic master and initiates are said to have the power to 'enter the rock', which is the same ability the Wandjina possessed at death, after painting their likenesses on rock walls.

If the Queen Mother truly was some form of powerful extra-dimensional entity in disguise, then isn't it feasible she would possess abilities at least on par with those of the Aboriginal shamans, and more likely closer-related with those of the Wandjina spirits?

There's a saying that goes along the lines of: 'When the scientist reaches the summit of the mountain, the holy man will be there waiting for him.'

When viewed from the persective of the information above, this excerpt from a 2010 article by the Scientific American makes me suspect that scenario is inevitable...

Quote:
Crystal memory allows efficient storage of quantum information in light

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...tion-in-light/

Light makes for a terrific carrier of information—witness the prevalence of fiber optics in telecommunications—and the realm of quantum communication is no different. Photons are key quantum objects that can carry information over large distances and that can be entangled in relatively large numbers.

Now a study in the June 24 issue of Nature presents a quantum memory that can store photonic information in a crystal with efficiencies of up to 69 percent.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...tion-in-light/

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #276
abrilliantone

Quote:

WOW, that's damn near her "true form." Good Job size_of_light.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #277
abrilliantone

We must remember too, that these "reptiles" do communicate through "symbols" and not always with words like the rest of us do.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #278
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
We must remember too, that these "reptiles" do communicate through "symbols" and not always with words like the rest of us do.
The symbols are everything in their means of communication. Symbols everywhere.
Nothing is straightforward or meant to be understood by us...the prey.
Old 31-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #279
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle story View Post
Both the photographer and the Queen are aware of the image's presence. I can't believe they have put it there as a joke on the conspiracy nutters. I am more inclined to think the meaning is hidden and the location (on the door to the private rooms) is significant. It's intriguing, so is the story about her visit to the US after and that brooch.

She is due in Woolwich on 31st. Of course this is another one of those visits which has been planned in advance. Just a coincidence....hmm....
Hi cs - I agree with everything you've said.

She seems to love getting involved with these horrible tragedies and drinking in their dark energy.

Woolwich is probably too sombre and formal an occasion to wear the Queen Mother, er - I mean the Centenary Rose brooch - again, but I'll be keeping an eye on her to see when and where it makes an appearance in the future. She wore it while making a phone call into space for chrissakes, so I'm convinced its more than just a bit of bling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle story View Post
The comparisons with the older photos are quite staggering.
You mean this stuff?

I imagine these are multi-faceted pieces designed to convey different meanings on different levels and think one of them has something to do with the corruption of the Queen's spirit over the four decades between the first and second portraits. Leibovitz explicitly stated her photographs were inspired by and based on Beaton's earlier work and I suspect his portraits were designed to be completed by another photographer at some future point in just the way they have been.

Any satanic puppetmasters behind the monarchy would surely find the below composite image highly satisfying and arousing, given that it is a study in spiritual corruption 39-years in the making.

The young Queen has been seduced away from the light (represented by the glowing white 'Virgin Mary'-type figure at the left). She has turned her back on it as an old woman in favour of the darkness (represented by the Mystery Figure on the right).

The different heights of the light and dark figures on either side of the Queen represent a perversion of the 'scales of justice' concept; the scales have been firmly tipped in favour of evil in a personal sense and injustice as the rule of law.

(more on Cecil Beaton to follow...)

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-06-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #280
abrakebabra

Despite the scorn and scepticism from some quarters, i'm finding this thread extremely fascinating thus far. Something just seems to really resonate from all images and comparisons and analysis...not entirely sure what, just yet, but something does. So keep going, size_of_light...
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote