Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #41
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post
Lack of evidence and repetitiveness don't suggest he's lying though.

I'd ask what kind of evidence you expect but I doubt you'll respond a second time.
LOL Riseaqauarius, you persisted till you got your answer!

Last edited by bcottbilder; 18-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.
bcottbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #42
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine energy View Post
You point me in the direction of a good source of Fulford material and we'll take it from there.
I have a further shock for you, I PAY Benjamin Fulford for his info!! Yeah, I think it's that good!! I support all my NWO warriors financially as far as I can.

Benjamin Fulford's work is not evidence based, he is a MAFIA spokesperson for Ninjas of the White Dragon Society, oriental mafia who are fighting the NWO Cabal! BF gets inside info from sources within the big secret setups, like MI5. 80% he is on target, it's actually predictive in a way, fascinating!

I started paying attention to his work March 2013 when it was reported Queen Elizabeth II had the shits. BF's inside sources reported that it was a coverup for a murder attempt on her life, I believe this rather than the shitty story!!!

Quote:
World news media have been widely reporting that Queen Elizabeth II has been hospitalized with “gastroenteritis” but MI5 sources are saying the Queen is not ill and that the story was put out so that she could cancel a trip to Rome where there was a real murder plot against her. The MI5 source says that Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former “black pope,” or head of the Jesuits, who already got rid of the Pope, was plotting to get rid of the Queen during her Rome visit as a part of his plan to create a “one world religion.”
Murder attempt on Queen Elizabeth II

Last edited by bcottbilder; 18-05-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #43
bcottbilder
Inactive

Looks like I'm opening a stargate for Benjamin Fulford....
Old 18-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #44
hoax
Inactive

WOW!
hoax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #45
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
I thought that they looked carved!
Puma Punku

Puma Punko

These ruins are part of a large temple complex near Tiwanaku, Bolivia. The monoliths (some over 120 metric tons!) came from quarries over 80 miles away, leaving many unanswered questions about their transportation. Some people mistakenly assume wooden rollers would have been employed. But not only did one single block crush a test wooden roller, it is important to note, there were no trees in the area! At 12,800 feet, the land elevation is far above the natural tree line. Further, and more compelling, these monoliths are made of granite & diorite, types of stone that are second in hardness only to diamonds. Yet the stones are intricately cut with such precision that just gently running your finger over the angles with slight pressure would cause you to bleed. The lines and inside cuts are exactly straight, and the holes cored into these stones are perfect and all of equal depth. The blocks are cut so that they interlock, fitting together like a puzzle and held in place without using mortar. Considering the technology of the time, it’s hard to imagine the structure was built using tools of that era when we could barely replicate that precision using today’s advance machinery.

When you look at the preponderance of evidence across thousands of years, it becomes clear that there are unanswered questions that traditional archaeologists are unable, or unwilling, to address. If even one of these 10 examples is accepted evidence of ancient aliens, then we have to start thinking about the universe - and our own history - very differently.

http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/...announces.html

Interesting site, and another site with interesting pictures from Puma Punko is here:

http://hiddenincatours.com/photo-set...anaku-bolivia/

I'd never heard of it before this thread. It's very interesting.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 19-05-2013 at 12:07 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 01:48 AM   #46
yass

I just searched for other articles about it and this one speculates that it might have been an alien tomb:

Quote:
In a statement to a local newspaper, head archaeologist Dr. Mendoza gave the following details of the discovery:

1. The anomaly found is approximately four feet underground and then goes to depth of 10-11 feet. (thereby making the height of the chamber 6-7 feet)
  2. The anomaly found is approximately four feet underground and then goes to depth of 10-11 feet. (thereby making the height of the chamber 6-7 feet)
  3. The chamber is approximately 12 feet in length and 5 feet in width and appears to be mostly empty.
  4. The chamber appears to have steps leading into it but it does appear to have been filled in with something. (the team thinks rocks and loose soil were thrown in to block access to it)
  5. The chamber does not have ground entrances to it and the very top of the chamber is 4 feet beneath the current ground level. (the team thinks the chamber was dugout and then purposely buried)
  6. There appears to be something quite large at the end of the chamber that the team thinks could be a sarcophagus.

So what is next for this amazing discovery? The team is currently looking for a drilling company with the hopes of creating a small hole into the chamber from above and then inserting a small video camera to see exactly what the anomaly is. If all goes according to plan, then they expect answers in the coming weeks. If the chamber does turn out to be a tomb or something else that was dugout artificially then the team will proceed with excavations at the site in the coming months.

Read more http://pu.blish.us/article/7137/unde...u#.UZgfIkqOCSo

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 19-05-2013 at 01:50 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 01:52 AM   #47
hoax
Inactive

The question i wonder is how many of those giant H lettered stone block's were there? IN THE ALIEN ANCIENT PROGRAM it said that one theory could be that of a RUN WAY for some space craft but that being said why didn't they just take off with levitity, no need for a fuel.

Also, some people have said that it was sheer SOUND ALONE , the sound of TRUMPETS that moved these blocks ?!

INCREDIBLE.
hoax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 04:52 AM   #48
beeyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoax View Post
The question i wonder is how many of those giant H lettered stone block's were there? IN THE ALIEN ANCIENT PROGRAM it said that one theory could be that of a RUN WAY for some space craft but that being said why didn't they just take off with levitity, no need for a fuel.

Also, some people have said that it was sheer SOUND ALONE , the sound of TRUMPETS that moved these blocks ?!

INCREDIBLE.
The next question of course is WHY?
beeyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #49
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoax View Post

INCREDIBLE.
Here's a link in case anyone wants more info.

Quote:
Among the Tibetans
Evidence that worldwide legends of acoustic levitation might have a basis in fact, was provided by the Swedish engineer Henry Kjellson, who in the 1950s recorded the experiences of two separate western travellers who had allegedly witnessed demonstrations of sonic technology in Tibet.1 Since neither of the following accounts can be verified, sceptics assume that Kjellson probably made them up himself.

Link - http://davidpratt.info/gravity2.htm
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #50
riseaquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcottbilder
LOL Riseaqauarius, you persisted till you got your answer!
I got some sort of answer anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeyee
The next question of course is WHY?
True, but we don't actually need to answer this questions to assume aliens were involved.

The simple fact that leading experts can't explain these blocks is more than sufficient.

In this regard science is totally ass-backwards.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote