Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
chimaybliss

Arrow Underground Stargate Chamber Found Puma Punku

Using ground penetrating radar, a team of archaeologists have discovered a large underground anomaly that is only 60 feet from the Pumapunku foundation. The team believes that the anomaly is a man-made chamber versus a natural one and is the only one detected so far from the radar scans. Head archaeologist Domingo Mendoza stated that the team is convinced the chamber is most likely a tomb but there is no direct proof of this just yet. But other theorists are pointing to this being a possible stargate chamber.

Read more: http://www.bubblews.com/news/485160-...und-puma-punku
chimaybliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
lizardbrain313

Very interesting, will keep my eye on this story to see what is unveiled...

Puma Punku is a very mysterious place and mainstream archeologists have not yet been able to prove how the H blocks at the site were made.
lizardbrain313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
tom bombadil

I thought that they looked carved!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
tnt1

Maybe another 8 or 9 foot tall dude down there? Lets hope what they find is not a paradigm shatter find or they will never tell us crap! Would be wild if it was another big dude with double rows of teeth or some such thing. Isn't there a verse in Revelation that goes something to the effect that, 'then they will find the beast, and see what was but what now is not, and know what was and what is to come' or something like that anyway. Could be strange!
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:47 AM   #5
bcottbilder
Inactive

Recently read this report about so called "UFO suppression" of extraterrestrial craft operating from underwater bases, off the North Californian Coast. I wonder if these are active underwater stargates? Wouldn't it be great if we had cosmic companionship fighting the Zionist Kabal before they exterminate our planet?

Quote:
Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:
Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

Last edited by bcottbilder; 12-05-2013 at 01:49 AM.
bcottbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #6
riseaquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcottbilder
Rumors:
Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
Reason too.

I suspect good ET build their bases in the sea floor which technologically inferior Satanic lizards cannot find.

Same war, different millennia I say.

http://youtu.be/2_43gpu-UHk - UFO Hunters - Unidentified Submersible Objects (Full Episode 720p)

Last edited by riseaquarius; 12-05-2013 at 05:08 AM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post
i suspect good ET build their bases in the sea floor which technologically inferior Satanic lizards cannot find.
Ohhhh Aquarius, with all my heart I hope that is so! Thanks for vid link, been looking for more info about it.
Old 13-05-2013, 04:14 AM   #8
riseaquarius

Quote:
Ohhhh Aquarius, with all my heart I hope that is so! Thanks for vid link, been looking for more info about it.
Anytime.

My suspicion is based on generally positive encounters with aquatic UFOs.

Such as the lights that rose from the water and followed Christopher Columbus to the New World.

Here's a clip about them from that episode I linked: http://www.history.com/shows/ufo-hun...opher-columbus

Also, I can't help but think the Fukushima disaster was a deliberate attack against some rival faction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp6ldpt6rKQ - UFOs over Fukushima, Japan, April 2011

The top comment on this video is also refreshing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Resa (20 likes)

look i think UFOS are tryng to tell us to take care of the world better
comon people who agrees with me some people may think my comment is stupid but who agrees with me

I don't believe the great axis spirits of WW2 were ever defeated.

They're probably just playing hide-and-seek with Satan until humanity vindicates them.

Divide and conquer almost always works to Satan's advantage because everyone is his enemy.

Last edited by riseaquarius; 13-05-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 14-05-2013, 06:38 AM   #9
bcottbilder
Inactive

Just finished watching the one of Christopher Columbus who was possibly being tracked by UFO's.

I believe something similar about Fukushima but will comment once I finished watching the vid link you supplied.
Old 14-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
1. Also, I can't help but think the Fukushima disaster was a deliberate attack against some rival faction.

2. I don't believe the great axis spirits of WW2 were ever defeated.

They're probably just playing hide-and-seek with Satan until humanity vindicates them.
Some Japanese believe that the earthquake was triggered by nuclear weapons that triggered the killer tsunami. The same group also believe that the SARS virus was race specific, created in a lab, similar to HIV/AIDS. Attempts by the NWO Kabal to commit oriental genocide. Can you be more specific about the rival faction you are referring to, do you think there is a stargate near Japan?

A lot of what Omnec Onec says resonates with me. At 4:42 on this vid she mentions hidden temples in different locations on earth which serves as interdimensional doorways, allowing extraterrestials to manifest in the physical.

Omnec Onec: spirit being from Venus

Axis Spirits of WW2?

Last edited by bcottbilder; 14-05-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old 14-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
klara

If I remember correctly DI said that the vibration in Puma Punku was horrible.
Old 14-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #12
jimmi

The headline of this thread is "underground stargate chamber found", so where is the fucking stargate ?
Old 14-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #13
riseaquarius

Quote:
1. Some Japanese believe that the earthquake was triggered by nuclear weapons that triggered the killer tsunami. The same group also believe that the SARS virus was race specific, created in a lab, similar to HIV/AIDS. Attempts by the NWO Kabal to commit oriental genocide. Can you be more specific about the rival faction you are referring to
I believe this too, but don't necessarily see reducing the Japanese population as a priority for those who created the earthquake.

There are Asian and Russian secret societies at war with the Illuminati which the earthquake may have been targeting.

I forget their names, but this guy apparently defected to one of them: BENJAMIN FULFORD VS ILLUMINATI NEW YouTube
Quote:
do you think there is a stargate near Japan?
I don't doubt it.
Quote:
2. Axis Spirits of WW2?
Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini and others who I don't believe were ordinary men.

They may have been ruthless, but they were ideologically opposed to most of the BS we're dealing with today.

Last edited by riseaquarius; 14-05-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 14-05-2013, 09:06 PM   #14
sukiari

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaybliss View Post
Using ground penetrating radar, a team of archaeologists have discovered a large underground anomaly that is only 60 feet from the Pumapunku foundation. The team believes that the anomaly is a man-made chamber versus a natural one and is the only one detected so far from the radar scans. Head archaeologist Domingo Mendoza stated that the team is convinced the chamber is most likely a tomb but there is no direct proof of this just yet. But other theorists are pointing to this being a possible stargate chamber.

Read more: http://www.bubblews.com/news/485160-...und-puma-punku
Is it an actual "stargate" or was that just click bait?

Archaeological finds can be really interesting even without the embellishment...
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #15
torben1204
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
The headline of this thread is "underground stargate chamber found", so where is the fucking stargate ?
why is a underground champer a stargate? i also ask study hermes and the rosie crux christian occult they studied the pineal gland for 500 years ????
torben1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #16
ulaw
Banned

.bump
ulaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 12:23 AM   #17
serpentine energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcottbilder View Post
Some Japanese believe that the earthquake was triggered by nuclear weapons that triggered the killer tsunami. The same group also believe that the SARS virus was race specific, created in a lab, similar to HIV/AIDS. Attempts by the NWO Kabal to commit oriental genocide. Can you be more specific about the rival faction you are referring to, do you think there is a stargate near Japan?

A lot of what Omnec Onec says resonates with me. At 4:42 on this vid she mentions hidden temples in different locations on earth which serves as interdimensional doorways, allowing extraterrestials to manifest in the physical.

Omnec Onec: spirit being from Venus

Axis Spirits of WW2?

Please tell me that you take whatever Benny Fulford says with a pinch of salt.
serpentine energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 01:40 AM   #18
riseaquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine energy
All claims should be taken with a grain of salt.

What specifically do you find suspicious about Benjamin Fulford's?

Most of what he says makes perfect sense, yet people constantly call him a shill without any explanation.

If you know something I don't then please share, otherwise it's a textbook smear campaign and his words should be considered extra carefully.

And speaking of credibility..

Username: serpentine energy

bcottbilder - The truth is usually found where shills and Satanists don't want you to look.

Last edited by riseaquarius; 15-05-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 15-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #19
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine energy View Post
And what if I don't?
Old 15-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #20
bcottbilder
Inactive

Quote:
What specifically do you find suspicious about Benjamin Fulford's?

Most of what he says makes perfect sense, yet people constantly call him a shill without any explanation.

If you know something I don't then please share, otherwise it's a textbook smear campaign
Well said and glad I have met another Benjamin Fulford fan riseaquarius!