Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
ultimatereality

Lightbulb My thoughts on September Clues and its Forum

So my theory is that the ones behind September Clues are "controlled opposition" and perps include Simple Simon and his Pie men.

The site seemed to go the way of implosion as do all shill sites and “controlled oppositioners” such as Darrel Bradford Smith Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn. When one is exposed as a shill the entire group implodes and those distance themselves away from them to gain some kind of legitimacy. The exact scenario happened with Simon Shack and character OzzyBinOzwald and the like.

From observing the site it seems there are less than 10 accounts actually active and the rest are sock puppet accounts making it look like more people contributing. You will notice people mostly having conversations with mods and people that should have been banned long ago remain. They even have a few trolls on leashes to scare away new comers and free thinkers. The members also have access to photographic evidence before it is released to the public such as Boston Bombing etc.

The video September Clues was made to lead people off the scent of a much more advanced digital technology fakery much like the film Loose Change was made to lead people off the scent of video fakery. I am sure there were videos already up on youtube with people suspecting video fakery back in 2006 so someone had to step up to "control" the conversation. Then the September Clues film comes in with overwhelming evidence of video fakery. But maybe too much evidence?...as in that these anomalies in the video feeds of the media was put there on purpose to hide the fact of a much greater technology underneath.

As with movies there is a rigorous process of editing and quality control and there would have to be 100 times more of this with 9/11 since it is to fool the general public that this is "real". The plan would have been in the works for years and so would the digital scenes and "no planes". So what I am saying is the video mistakes that were made that day were made on purpose as to hide the true technology of Oz behind the curtain that is advanced enough to fool the greatest magicians and greatest video editors and the greatest minds in the public.

Videos and links for reference;

http://static4.businessinsider.com/i...erior-room.jpg

http://static3.businessinsider.com/i...n-polygons.jpg

REAL OR FAKE: These Computer-Generated Images Look Like Photographs

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo...es-2013-2?op=1

So my theories and hopes to what will happen in the future and why the controllers have been escalating their behavior of traumatic digital fakery on the public such as Colorado theater shooting and Sand Hook School shooting and now the Boston Bombing is because the war on for your mind will soon end because the public will eventually catch up with this perfect human likeness animation and when it does then you will have your 13 year old artist rendering perfect leaders such as Barack Obama and having them insult their country and its people.

Then the general public will finally ask themselves "what is real"? And then turn off their televisions.

This thread was created for those trying to find out answers and are on the same journey I am and not to have a debate between no planes and such as it is more asking you WHAT KINDS OF TECHNOLOGY DO YOU THINK "THEY" REALLY GOT?

Last edited by ultimatereality; 03-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.
ultimatereality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
sertes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatereality View Post
So my theory is that the ones behind September Clues are "controlled opposition" and perps include Simple Simon and his Pie men.
+1

Simon Shack supposedly live in Rome, I contacted twice to arrange for a debate and he denied my request twice, I asked to debate his theories on a neutral forum in which no one could remove other's content and he didn't accept.

By the way there are 4 different no-plane theories, you can play one against the other as they are mutually exclusive, and you can see all 4 are fake (the movie itself at some moments points to the "no object in sky" theory while in other moments points to the "missile covered by CGI in TV" theory.

Quote:
WHAT KINDS OF TECHNOLOGY DO YOU THINK "THEY" REALLY GOT?
Propaganda and Psycology for sure.

They don't need more yet, while they control the mass media. They can control what information is presented and omit the single information from the set which is condemning, and the result is what we call MSM.

Last edited by sertes; 03-05-2013 at 07:40 AM.
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertes View Post
By the way there are 4 different no-plane theories, you can play one against the other as they are mutually exclusive, and you can see all 4 are fake (the movie itself at some moments points to the "no object in sky" theory while in other moments points to the "missile covered by CGI in TV" theory.
So which 'plane theory' do you prefer? Is it the 'remote controlled passenger jet theory', or the mutually exclusive 'substituted military plane theory'?

Last edited by bryan; 03-05-2013 at 09:59 AM.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
sertes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
So which 'plane theory' do you prefer? Is it the 'remote controlled passenger jet theory', or the mutually exclusive 'substituted military plane theory'?
I do not dwelve into alternative theories, I stop at proving the Official, Governative Conspiracy Theory is false in every major issue.

The moment we did make that clear in Italy we won the debate on 9/11 and our top debunker resigned from following 9/11 altogether.
That was 2 years ago, we don't have a single individual in Italy speaking out in favor of the official, governative conspiracy theory.

Maybe it's something to think about, what's your goal, what you can reasonably achieve, who's your friend... and who's working to make you fail, instead.

Last edited by sertes; 03-05-2013 at 12:13 PM.
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
synergetic67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatereality View Post

The site seemed to go the way of implosion as do all shill sites and “controlled oppositioners” such as Darrel Bradford Smith Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn. When one is exposed as a shill the entire group implodes and those distance themselves away from them to gain some kind of legitimacy. The exact scenario happened with Simon Shack and character OzzyBinOzwald and the like.

From observing the site it seems there are less than 10 accounts actually active and the rest are sock puppet accounts making it look like more people contributing. You will notice people mostly having conversations with mods and people that should have been banned long ago remain. They even have a few trolls on leashes to scare away new comers and free thinkers. The members also have access to photographic evidence before it is released to the public such as Boston Bombing etc.

The video September Clues was made to lead people off the scent of a much more advanced digital technology fakery much like the film Loose Change was made to lead people off the scent of video fakery. I am sure there were videos already up on youtube with people suspecting video fakery back in 2006 so someone had to step up to "control" the conversation. Then the September Clues film comes in with overwhelming evidence of video fakery. But maybe too much evidence?...as in that these anomalies in the video feeds of the media was put there on purpose to hide the fact of a much greater technology underneath.

As with movies there is a rigorous process of editing and quality control and there would have to be 100 times more of this with 9/11 since it is to fool the general public that this is "real". The plan would have been in the works for years and so would the digital scenes and "no planes". So what I am saying is the video mistakes that were made that day were made on purpose as to hide the true technology of Oz behind the curtain that is advanced enough to fool the greatest magicians and greatest video editors and the greatest minds in the public.
OzzybinOswald no longer posts at Clues Forum. I don't know if he was banned or what but he hasn't been there for at least a year and was at Jayhan's 'Let's Troll Forums' bashing Shack, so I'm sure he's no longer welcome back.

As far as Clues Forum 'falling by the wayside,' where have you been hiding under a rock ?

Since 'Sandy Hook' Clues Forum has experienced an explosion of popularity like never before. We have more posters and readers than ever before. The Boston Marathon Psy-Op alone has already over 300,000 views with no junk posts allowed to fill up endless pages like you get here. Granted being around 200,000 Alexa rating is not very high compared to Icke Forums at 6000 but there are FAR FEWER threads there than here. This forum is just polluted with endless meaningless threads and posts; it is so big that If I post a video or audio link here I'm lucky if I get 20 to 40 extra people to view and listen to that specific audio or video despite many 100's of extra page views. On smaller forums you might get 100's of views for a similar post because the readership is concentrated to fewer pages, fewer threads and less outright nonsense and specifically interested in that topic and not a hundred-&-one different things. So bigger and more popular is not necessarily better. Marketing on just 2 or 3 different smaller, more specialized sites is FAR BETTER than marketing at Icke Forums alone. Alex Jones outright BANS all Media Fakery related posts so there is no question of promotion on any of the forums related to that fat loudmouth shill proven to have at least 23 Jewish advertisers.

http://web.archive.org/web/201107260...-jewish-money/

Those ultra-realistic fully digital creations you posted here were first posted on Clues Forum itself and then I posted many of them here last month on the Jeff Bauman / Shill Actor rant-room thread as an example of how realistically things can be faked TODAY, not 12 years ago. These technologies only apply to the more recent PsyOps like Breivik, Sandy Hook and Boston, NOT to 9-11 from 12 years ago. Besides that, the perps. DELIBERATELY put out shit quality videos initially in order for their mistakes and absurd displays of aluminum 'planes' cutting through 500,000 ton steel & concrete buildings like butter with zero-deceleration to have plausible deniability because of low quality images. However, when later in 2010, much better quality video of the same FAKE GARBAGE was suddenly released out of the blue after 9 years, it was re-analyzed by Clues Forum and even more easily proven to be fake. The better quality video actually makes the fakery MORE OBVIOUS and that's why they put out such low quality footage.

Government does not have SUPER-ADVANCED technology that no-one else has, they only have THE BEST OF THE BEST of what THEY NEED the entrepreneurial and creative ingenuity of many thousands of the best minds in the civilized nations LEFT FREE ENOUGH TO EXERCISE THAT CREATIVITY first in science and mathematics and then through that an entirely new technology brought to market. Creative minds simply do not function as creative minds when forced under the yoke of a government payroll, no matter how many millions they might get paid. The very touchstone of a truly creative person is independence, they cannot be bought off until AFTER the creation has been made.

It is only AFTER market forces have been left just free enough for many inventions to be made and just controlled enough for the cream-of-the-crop of these inventions to all be co-opted and bought off by fiat-money-printing banksters and the ultimate controllers of the military industrial complex that 'the government' (really the hidden hand behind governments) gets to have toys much more elaborate than any of the rich people in the society that created those technologies.

In the US economy EVERYTHING is finished with and done as far as manufacturing is concerned but a lot of the brain trust of the computer industry is still here.

Quote:
#10 Incredibly, more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities in the United States have been permanently shut down since 2001.

#11 There are less Americans working in manufacturing today than there was in 1950 even though the population of the country has more than doubled since then.

#12 According to the New York Times, there are now approximately 70,000 abandoned buildings in Detroit .

#16 According to the Economic Policy Institute, the United States is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.

#18 At this point, an astounding 53 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.

#19 Small business is rapidly dying in America . At this point, only about 7 percent of all non-farm workers in the United States are self-employed. That is an all-time record low.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...azy-to-believe
Bottom line is they don't need 'super-fancy' technology since all you pathetic plane-hugging suckers already fell for these crudely manufactured friggin' ridiculous CARTOONS:

The 9/11 VicSims Report

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNShp...layer_embedded

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.htm

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.htm

Picture Below is Credited To Luc Courchesne

Below Is A Screengrab Of The Herzakhani Video Given To CNN

Image below is credited to Jennifer Spell

Different supposed 'amateur' douchebag photographers, same ridiculously fake cartoons and THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING !! Most of this amateur footage comes from this guy's company called CAMERA PLANET:

Stephen Rosenbaum of Camera Planet

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...nbaum#p2364110

He claims to have over 500 hours of footage just gifted to him by amateurs out of the goodness of their hearts.

So basically there is no 'Super Secret Technology' that Clues Forum is leading you away from.

Simon Shack and Clues Forum were just right and you were wrong, but you don't have the humility to admit this so you have to make up more elaborate conspiracy theories, a more 'hidden hand' yet behind everything, the ultimate OZ clown behind the ultimate curtain, an endless masturbation of conspiracies to replace conspiracies, all just so YOU don't have to admit that YOU WERE WRONG. If you're not willing to spend the time necessary to understand what Clues Forum is talking about by taking the the full tour:

Tour Guide to the September Clues Research:

by Simon Shack - (updated on May 12, 2013)

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477

then that's your problem not theirs. It's a lot easier to just be lazy and come up with fancier and more elaborate completely unsubstantiated speculative conspiracies instead of applying the work ethic and doing the painstaking research to blow the whole thing wide open the way Shack and Clues Forum have for over 6 years now. Instead of being glad that you have guys like Shack and his team doing ALL the work for you, you sit back all envious of their achievements, cry like a baby over the fact that you can't debunk them and throw accusations around.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...74833#p2374833

Can you debunk those ?

I didn't think so !!

LOL

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224648

Last edited by synergetic67; 12-06-2013 at 12:25 AM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
sertes

So why is Simon Shack NOT accepting a public debate?

After all, we already won the major battle in Italy, by proving the Official Version is false.

If Simon can prove the conspiracy true, that is an added bonus.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
mishy

Good post synergetic67
Old 14-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergetic67 View Post

As far as Clues Forum 'falling by the wayside,' where have you been hiding under a rock ?

Since 'Sandy Hook' Clues Forum has experienced an explosion of popularity like never before. We have more posters and readers than ever before. ...

This does not appear to be true.

I joined the forum and was immediately deactivated after one post. No communication. Nothing. Seems like the "forum" is run by the Gestapo.
Old 14-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergetic67 View Post

Since 'Sandy Hook' Clues Forum has experienced an explosion of popularity like never before. We have more posters and readers than ever before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
This does not appear to be true.

I joined the forum and was immediately deactivated after one post. No communication. Nothing. Seems like the "forum" is run by the Gestapo.
You seem to be a little confused iq_145... The fact that you got thrown off of the Clues Forum after one post is not a reflection on the recent popularity of said forum.

It has exploded thanks to the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon psyops. The fact that you were removed is presumably because you annoyed the moderators over there. They don't suffer fools lightly...

I think the Clues forum is invaluable as it looks at current events from a completely different angle to anywhere else.

Hell, we had to discuss Jeff "boom boom" Bauman in the Rant Room over here at the David Icke Forum. Ridiculous imho as that suggests there's no merit to the fakery angle. Anyone that thinks Bauman actually lost his legs in a terrorist attack and then could attend a Boston Bruins game as guest of honour 19 short days later is a fuck-wit.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
You seem to be a little confused iq_145... The fact that you got thrown off of the Clues Forum after one post is not a reflection on the recent popularity of said forum.

It has exploded thanks to the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon psyops. The fact that you were removed is presumably because you annoyed the moderators over there. They don't suffer fools lightly...

I think the Clues forum is invaluable as it looks at current events from a completely different angle to anywhere else.

Hell, we had to discuss Jeff "boom boom" Bauman in the Rant Room over here at the David Icke Forum. Ridiculous imho as that suggests there's no merit to the fakery angle. Anyone that thinks Bauman actually lost his legs in a terrorist attack and then could attend a Boston Bruins game as guest of honour 19 short days later is a fuck-wit.

completely off topic - no apologies:

great website dave... just had a quick trawl, some decent stuff, and your music is quite good {not my cup of tea per se, BUT...**, your daughter's meme page made me laugh aloud, my wife n kids are calling the men in white coats as I type

http://justice4the21.blogspot.ca/

Justice for the 21!
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #11
dave52

Aww... Thanks, you're very kind.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 15-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default Believe they only got Photo-shop for the last two

True or false images!

So you people believe they only got Photo-shop for the last two years?

Think again!!!

Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey popularized the idea of space stations in the Apollo and post-Apollo eras, but fictional accounts of a space station appear as early as 1869, when Edward Everett Hale published a story called The Brick Moon. In that story, Hale depicted a manned satellite that functioned as a navigational aide to ships at sea. Before that, fantasies about traveling in space date back as early as the second century, when the Greek rhetorician Lucian wrote an account of a voyage to the Moon.

The days they were able to create the quality images above in the 50's & 60's you people still looked at things like the one below & most in black and white and believed there were super high quality images making?? But the above was already in use by the slave controllers!

In average I would say all the technology the public is aloud to use must be about 50 to 70 years old tecnoligy.

The brand new stuff you people are using these days was already in use in the 1960's ......... don't believe it ..... well you better .... but you do your own research!

That's how they stay on top of all the slaves!

Inside Information on Space Travel (1970) >>>> 1959 ... space station TV relay!
and the above images was the real deal at that time!

Hobby home image creation these days .... or Alien invasion???

Last edited by oiram; 15-06-2013 at 04:34 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #13
profiler

Impressive photos for the age. The launch of the Apollo was the coolest Hollywood movie ever.
profiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #14
sidlittle

Quote:

Well said Dave. It was a ridiculous decision especially as the headlines page links to Chris spivey's article calling out fakery.
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #15
in art ticulate
Inactive

http://www.septclues.com/PICTURES%20...ofwindowsH.jpg

whenever I see the seven foot guy pic I always think the window that's been measured could be on the other tower, it's such a long lens shot that it could be possible - if the other tower was in sight from that angle.
in art ticulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
in art ticulate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by in art ticulate View Post
http://www.septclues.com/PICTURES%20...ofwindowsH.jpg

whenever I see the seven foot guy pic I always think the window that's been measured could be on the other tower, it's such a long lens shot that it could be possible - if the other tower was in sight from that angle.
just found this pic

http://0.tqn.com/d/architecture/1/0/...TowerSmoke.jpg

It looks like the same guy and he's close to the edge of the building, but it looks like there's another set of windows between him and the corner, I maybe wrong
in art ticulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #17
iq_145

Quote:
... The fact that you were removed is presumably because you annoyed the moderators over there. ...
I don't think that there is any doubt about that, dave52. The moderators of dictator Simon's forum do not like people who reason and think for themselves. They can only handle wimps who mindlessly accept Simon Shack's ideas.

I expect that you get along just fine there.
Old 19-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #18
dave52

What did you post that got you banned...?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 20-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #19
iq_145

Quote:
What did you post that got you banned...?
I questioned Mr Shack's hypothesis slightly. Nothing new or original, just something I thought someone would easily be able to answer for me.
Old 20-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #20
dave52

What question did you ask...?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?