Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations /Medical Mafia / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #21
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshawkings View Post
My sister's father-in-law is one of the top UK experts on allergies and autoimmune disorders, he lives in a mansion like those of the world's top sportsman. He doesn't talk about medical issues with my sister normally, but he did make an exception and warned "Do NOT give my grandson the MMR", he refused to offer any explanation. Everyone in the family respects him for his distinguished career, there will be no more MMR vaccines in the family.
This is one of the worst things that I've ever read on this forum.

I don't mean any criticism of you Jameshawkings, I'm grateful for you sharing that with us.
It's been said on here before that doctors children are rarely vaccinated ,
Old 13-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #22
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshawkings View Post
My sister's father-in-law is one of the top UK experts on allergies and autoimmune disorders, he lives in a mansion like those of the world's top sportsman. He doesn't talk about medical issues with my sister normally, but he did make an exception and warned "Do NOT give my grandson the MMR", he refused to offer any explanation. Everyone in the family respects him for his distinguished career, there will be no more MMR vaccines in the family.
Good advice.

There is NO measles outbreak. What we're seeing is the result of the information age making it harder to cover up the measles outbreaks that have been happening all along. Vaccination never did anything to reduce measles but now times have change. To cover up their generations of lies they have to pretend there's an outbreak, even though vaccination rates have still not dropped enough to jeopardize the mythical "Herd immunity" they made up in the 1930's.
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #23
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfulton View Post
Do you know anyone whose kids got measles?

You don't do you?

We all know people who are autistic though.

Which threat do YOU think is real, and which one is the media fiction?
My two grandchildren ( unvaccinated) got measles last year.

They were unvaccinated because their older brother is autistic following the measles jab at 13 months old!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #24
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post

They were unvaccinated because their older brother is autistic following the measles jab at 13 months old!
They'd have gotten measles if they were vaccinated or not. You caused them no harm.
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 05:35 AM   #25
Fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post

I had measles 3 times when I was a child, two times after I had the jab. Measles vaccines are worthless for preventing measles, but they have been known to cause measles and have been known to cause numerous other medical problems up to and including death.