Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #921
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joho View Post
simple answer he did not arrange it
Indeed not. Because he didn't exist.

A lone-wolf would not be able to arrange a terror drill to cover his activities.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 16-04-2013 at 08:06 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #922
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
To me the glass from the window of the shop looks blown out wards, suggesting the bomb was planted in the shop at an earlier time to cause maximum casualties from the glass.
Can't really comment on the second bomb.

Why is that guy holding a flag aloft like that?? Surely there's more useful things he could be doing.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #923
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord of the flies View Post
Report says men speaking Arabic removed from flight at Boston airport

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/...airport/nXNWW/
Ahhhh the patsies have been found.

Sleep well y'all!

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
Old 16-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #924
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
More info on him

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=726
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #925
kaiser

Quote:
That marathon was being filmed from every possible angle.
They would have had them on film several times over if that was the case.
This keeps niggling at me, this article posted earleir said the pressure cooker bombs were inside black duffel bags and in todays camera mad world these must have been caught on camera its just a matter of finding it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fbi-see...0885--spt.html
I am like Gravity, you cannot detect me with the five senses but I am here keeping organic life possible on the surface of this rock. My brother Time is a fiction of my imagination and our parents the sun and the moon often tell us it is so. Our grandparents the stars dont say much, they just watch and sometimes pull a face when they think nobody is paying attention.
kaiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #926
joho
Inactive

if its a lone wolf he could even be one of the injured still stuck in hospital
joho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #927
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Not sure what to make of this artical:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/officia...wledge/5331559
Yes! I think this nails it.
I am like Gravity, you cannot detect me with the five senses but I am here keeping organic life possible on the surface of this rock. My brother Time is a fiction of my imagination and our parents the sun and the moon often tell us it is so. Our grandparents the stars dont say much, they just watch and sometimes pull a face when they think nobody is paying attention.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #928
aheroicstand

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
Why is that guy holding a flag aloft like that?? Surely there's more useful things he could be doing.
makes for better propaganda with an American flag in place.
"We are gradually being brainwashed through semantics, and little by little we are coming to believe that government action and control are good and individual action is bad. One of these days we will wake up and believe that individual freedom is tyranny and government control is really liberty. It will largely have been accomplished by the polished art of political semantics." -John Ashbrook
aheroicstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #929
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Yes! I think this nails it.
Yes indeed.

The voice of reason.

Old 16-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #930
anyuser

Who is this person? Individual seen walking on roof directly overhead as bomb goes off

A picture posted on Twitter shows an individual walking on the roof directly overlooking one of the blasts at the Boston Marathon.
The picture of the mystery person was posted shortly after the terror attack and raises the eerily possibility that one of the perpetrators watched as the carnage was unleashed.
Law-enforcement sources told the New York Post that a 20-year-old Saudi man was detained at a Boston hospital.

images from dailymail (posted on below link infowars), back them up/repost if they 404
http://www.infowars.com/who-is-this-...ston-marathon/
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #931
lord of the flies

Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals

http://rt.com/usa/westboro-picket-boston-funerals-951/
Old 16-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #932
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Yes indeed.

The voice of reason.
Abseloutly!

~Only sick fks do this kind of thing not even terrorists are this low in this day and age.

"gone to hide with Bobbydiva"
Old 16-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #933
anyuser

Muslim Brotherhood leader points to conspiracy behind Boston bombing

David Kenner
foreignpolicy.com
April 16, 2013
A common criticism of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood has always been that it delivers one message in English to an international audience, and another message entirely in Arabic to its domestic audience. If anyone is ever looking for an example of this, they need to look no further than the Islamist organization’s reaction to the bombing of the Boston Marathon.
In English, the Brotherhood’s political party released a statement “categorically reject[ing] as intolerable the bombings committed in the U.S. city of Boston,” and “offer[ing] heartfelt sympathies and solemn condolences to the American people and the families of the victims.”
In Arabic, senior Brotherhood leader and the vice chairman of the group’s political party Essam el-Erian took a different tack. In a post on his Facebook page, he condemned the Boston attack — but also linked it to the French war in Mali, the destruction in Syria and Iraq, and faltering rapprochement between the Turkish government and Kurdish rebels.

http://www.infowars.com/muslim-broth...oston-bombing/

AFTER Boston Bombings, NYC Deploys 1,000 Cops to Landmark and Transit Sites

NYPD cops yesterday flooded city streets, landmarks and transit hubs — while scrutinizing live video feeds at key spots for suspicious activity — in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings.
“This changes everything here,’’ one grim-faced source told The Post of yesterday’s terror attack.
“Everyone’s on high alert. Our marathon was canceled in November. Who knows if that changed someone’s plans [to attack in Boston instead of New York]?’’

http://www.infowars.com/after-boston...transit-sites/

National Guard to Occupy Area of Boston
Bay State residents can expect the massive security surge prompted by the marathon bombing to continue throughout the week, with Copley Square under lockdown, the Common converted into a National Guard staging area and a flood of law enforcement officials patrolling Boston — even as city officials urged residents to return to work as normal.
“The city of Boston will be open, but it will not be business as usual,” said Gov. Deval Patrick, later adding that life in the city is “not going to be easy, simple or regular.”
Patrick said the National Guard has secured a 15-block crime scene and is limiting access in the area, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has taken over the probe into who planted the explosives.
“There will be a heightened law enforcement presence. People should expect delays,” he said.

http://www.infowars.com/national-gua...rea-of-boston/
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #934
leather clad prowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
Because the bomb was ground level and the flags weren't.
The glass was blown out of the top floor windows of the shop at a greater height than the flags.

Last edited by leather clad prowler; 16-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.
leather clad prowler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #935
elite

heres the actual blast, very hard to find as edited out and most vids is people talking claiming to have blast on youtube

dont worry no gore, just the blast, and they repeat many times
maybe some clues
lucky that banner/hoarding was in front of metal barriers, stopped a lot of shrapnel hitting runners

“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #936
jubbly

Quote:
The glass was blown out of the top floor windows of the shop at a greater height than the flags.

That kind of glass actually doesn't look like it was blown out or in. It is safety glass that shatters and then falls in little cubes. Like the glass used on bus stops.

There is no indication in that picture where the blast came from.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #937
bradstone
Banned

Some great findings here:

Particularly from 55 secs to about 2:10 secs.

More signs of TV image manipulation via CGI, in that segment.

Last edited by bradstone; 16-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #938
squishy ball

Not sure if this has been posted but this is the blast from a runners point of view. You can really feel the roar of it from this video.

Turn speakers/headphones down

Last edited by squishy ball; 16-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #939
zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
That kind of glass actually doesn't look like it was blown out or in. It is safety glass that shatters and then falls in little cubes. Like the glass used on bus stops.

There is no indication in that picture where the blast came from.
The blast doesn't look like it was blown outwards - there is no smoke or fire damage to the building interior.

Given a large blast, however, the glass will shatter from the shock-wave and fall downwards - which what appears to have happened in this picture as the glass is quite evenly placed rather than being massively diss-placed in all directions.

The glass looks as though it has suffered a shock-wave rather than a direct blast.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #940
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy ball View Post
Not sure if this has been posted but this is the blast from a runners point of view. You can really feel the roar of it from this video.

Boston Marathon 2013 explosion marathoner's point of view - YouTube
You can also clearly see from that video that the centre of the blast is outside on the pavement and not in the buildings.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote