Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #81
honestcontact

Exclamation

More info people. I found one of the hotels management team email address and details. We should start bugging them just to make them aware we know!

Joanna Barnett

Director of Meetings and Event Sales

THE GROVE Chandler ’s Cross Hertfordshire WD3 4TG
Telephone: +44 (0)1923 296144 | Facsimile: +44 (0)1923 294275 | Email: [email protected]
honestcontact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #82
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
Good job Luv_evereone!

Should have mentioned when posting I just copied the text from honestcontact's link
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 12:02 AM   #83
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite View Post
it's an attempt at 'austerity'
lol

imo this would be more appropriate
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/118/Burnley-hotel

I tell you, Watford really isn't an exciting place. Milton Keynes and Watford are like brother and sister

The only reason they chose the place is because of the sculputure. They like strange sculpture like the ones at Denver airport.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #84
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestcontact View Post
More info people. I found one of the hotels management team email address and details. We should start bugging them just to make them aware we know!

Joanna Barnett

Director of Meetings and Event Sales

THE GROVE Chandler ’s Cross Hertfordshire WD3 4TG
Telephone: +44 (0)1923 296144 | Facsimile: +44 (0)1923 294275 | Email: [email protected]
I don't know if bombarding them with email will achieve anything other than they might offer us a space for camping
I'm pretty sure if police has been notified about the security issue then they know already. No need to over do....just turn up.
We could go there all dressed up as reptilians...how about that!?

Cayou imagine this ^^^ standing in the middle of the road? lol

Last edited by elshaper; 16-04-2013 at 12:33 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #85
silverfiligree

Good blog post based on Honest Contact's research which was posted in this forum..

http://explosivereports.com/2013/04/...rberg-meeting/
Quote:

“Security Exercise” Planned Around Upcoming Bilderberg Meeting?

Jurriaan Maessen
ExplosiveReports.com
April 16, 2013

Complete security lockdown at upcoming Bilderberg conference?

According to several citizen-journalists, the entire area around the Grove Hotel near Watford UK and the hotel itself will be cordoned off by the local Hertfordshire constabulary in a “security exercise”. The exercise is planned exactly at the time that the Bilderberg conference is expected to take place there, from June 6-9.

A person posting on David Icke’s website forum apparently contacted the Hertfordshire constabulary, from which he learned that a security exercise, or drill, is planned not only in the area of the Grove hotel, but also inside the Hotel itself.

“I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon (April 15) to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates. Naturally they declined my question as to which heads of state and officials were attending and all I got told by the call handler was “I don’t have that information Sir.”

As we would expect, the Hertfordshire constable that gave this information was tight-lipped. The information provided however does suggest that Bilderberg is not taking any chances this year. Given the fact that Bilderbergers are increasingly hounded by citizen journalists, a security exercise in and around the Hotel will presumingly be put in place as cover behind which the participants may continue their deliberations in peace.

On the UK-based Planet X forum, one person writes he decided to ring up the Hotel, pretending to be interested to book a wedding at the hotel. He told the Grove employee he could only come and view the facilities at either June 7 of 8. The response by the employee at the “social events”-team at the hotel confirms that there will be high-level security on June 7 and 8, allowing no one to enter the Hotel or its immediate surroundings at those dates. He was told:

“Unfortunately on the 7th and 8th June 2013, the whole hotel and facilities are booked out to a group holding an international event. There is no way that you can come and visit that weekend. The only time we have free for you to visit is at 1030am on Monday 10th June, and the Amber suite will be available to view.”

After his request to view the Hotel, he proceeded to ask if he could instead “view the grounds and golf club”. The response he got from his second request?

“For security of this group event we cannot let anyone come to the hotel grounds either.”

“I asked if it was an international wedding, and she said:

“No its an international meeting and the whole hotel is booked out including all rooms.”

So, as reported earlier the nearby Fullerians Rugby Club has taken an unusual booking from the Hertfordshire constabulary, booking “the entire grounds and facilities for ten days – spanning the weekend of the conference.” Bilderberg2013.co.uk writes:

“The rugby club has no idea what the booking is actually for. Could this be the base of operations for security during the event?”

That question, it seems, can only be answered with an affirmative. Furthermore, hotel staff has earlier confirmed that a complete security lockdown is planned at the area from June 6-9:

“Hotel staff have said that the booking has been made by a ‘major’ and ‘high profile’ group. The whole hotel is ‘out of bounds’ and ‘in lockdown’ for the duration. One member of staff said: ‘We don’t know what it is, senior staff know what it is but they won’t tell us.’ They first heard about this unusual event in January.”

It’s fairly obvious that a massive security “exercise” around the entire area will be going live for the purpose of securing an international group event. We may assume that the operation planned will not be put in place to prevent anyone from entering the annual conference of the organization for international stamp-collectors. Either Bilderberg descends on Hertfordshire, or it will be the most elaborate red herring ever contrived.
silverfiligree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #86
suedenimes

Brethren, we should infiltrate this meeting. We have the skills and cunning, and for once we know the location before the event. We need to know what they are discussing.

PM me if you wish to help.
suedenimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #87
elshaper

Can we beam a reptilian image in the sky if we can't get to the site?
If they want to remain anonymous, we should make some noise to make people aware that reptilians are having a meeting!!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=1
Old 16-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #88
suedenimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Can we beam a reptilian image in the sky if we can't get to the site?
I commend your enthusiasm, but this isn't a game. Something needs to be done... quickly.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #89
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenimes View Post
I commend your enthusiasm, but this isn't a game. Something needs to be done... quickly.
Well surely, it is important to make people aware of the group.
How many people in Watford or in the UK who has never heard of Bilderberg?
I reckon many. Knowing the name is a starting point. Then they might question what they do which might eventually lead them to realise that the group is up to no good.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #90
suedenimes

Quote:
Well surely, it is important to make people aware of the group.
True, but we need to do this by discreet means, by only telling those who need to know. Broadcasting a message like that, especially in plain view of the NWO will not work. We have to stay underground until true momentum is built.

Stay hopeful, Brethren. The time of freedom will come.

Last edited by suedenimes; 16-04-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #91
masked
Banned

dozens of vacancies at the grove at the moment.

Last edited by masked; 16-04-2013 at 10:48 PM.
masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #92
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenimes View Post
True, but we need to do this by discreet means, by only telling those who need to know. Broadcasting a message like that, especially in plain view of the NWO will not work. We have to stay underground until true momentum is built.

Stay hopeful, Brethren. The time of freedom will come.
I meant during 6-9 June, not prior lol
It will be a talking point and message spreads that way quicker.

People hires a plane to fly banners in the US during important court cases to make people aware of the situation.
It cost around $1000 per hour, don't know the price in the UK though.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-04-2013 at 10:53 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #93
foonclown
Banned

Why not help to organise a massive party outside instead of all the angry shouting and fighting with the police which often leads no-where.

The party may not lead anywhere but at least it will be much more fun. Maybe party and a bilderburg information day.
foonclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #94
sidlittle

was hoping it would be held in the Hilton Watford

AKA the Linton Travel Tavern..

sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #95
suedenimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
was hoping it would be held in the Hilton Watford
I'll pack my 12" plate .
Old 17-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #96
piskavac

Quote:
I meant during 6-9 June, not prior lol
It will be a talking point and message spreads that way quicker.

People hires a plane to fly banners in the US during important court cases to make people aware of the situation.
It cost around $1000 per hour, don't know the price in the UK though.
PTBs can shot the plane.
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #97
silverfiligree

Quote:
Originally Posted by foonclown View Post
Why not help to organise a massive party outside instead of all the angry shouting and fighting with the police which often leads no-where.

The party may not lead anywhere but at least it will be much more fun. Maybe party and a bilderburg information day.
Completely agree! Think there should be three strands to this event if possible..

Talks/conference/ awareness raising events
Attempts to get as many pics as possible of them sneaking in and having cocktails on the bar patio
A big fun networking party with music and plenty of drink for all the activists/concerned citizens who turn up!
silverfiligree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #98
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by foonclown View Post

have a barbeque and serve bilderburgers
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #99
truthseeker1980

I lived in Watford for a few years, i am from north west London, as soon as this thread was started I started looking into the ley lines as someone mentioned in the first few posts.

It seems Harrow and Watford are in a mass of the earths powerful energy ley lines.

I have been researching this since the post began and have found out that there is a big pentagram at Harrow on the Hill which is connected to Stonehenge and the other main leylines throughout London, it has a perfect five pointed star 72 degrees in each direction, which reaches out to the surrounding hills, Barn Hill in Wemb"ley", Dabbs hill, Horsenden Hill in Greenford, St johns Church on Pinner High Street and Belmont Hill in Belmont near Stanmore.

Upon further investigation I am begining to think that these are not natural hills, including Harrow on the Hill, but either pyramids with mud and grass on like the Bosnian Pyramid or more believable and less likely to be trolled, are maybe man mad hills like Glastonbury, which incidently these are connected to by ley lines.

Anyway ramblimg a bit but this is important, whilst investigating i have found that there is myth/legend that the coat of arms of the UK with a lion and Unicorn is not just legend, this is connected to the ZION Olympics too, the legends say that London is guarded by a Unicorn and a Lion.

The Lion in the East and the Unicorn in the West, with Harrow on the Hill and its pentagram as the unicorn's heart.

There isn't much i can find online and the only map i have found I can't zoom in on very well, which is linked here. But being from this area of London i know it well and have compared it to maps.

http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_im...unicorn027.jpg

Thing is the grove is on the crown of the head of the Unicorn, i could completely verify this if it was possible to zoom in.

Rik Clay mentioned this stuff in his Red Ice video, before he disappeared, Icke has also spoken about the Harrow on the Hill pentagram, can someone with access to a better Unicorn map pic please paste into this thread?

This would make a lot of sense as to why the Grove in Watford was chosen for this ritualistic (disgusting meeting of the heads of the 1%).

If this is dangerous information then I'd like to say I am not planning on disappearing!!!

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 17-04-2013 at 10:01 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #100
foonclown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
have a barbeque and serve bilderburgers

That's not a bad idea

Sure way to get people asking questions
foonclown is offline   Reply With Quote