Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government > 2012 US Presidential Election
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
eshalis

Default Illuminati Choice for President 2016.

Jeb Bush would be their pick for 2016. He is a descendant of Sir Ralph Prescott who's heraldic arms have three owls and one chevron. His bloodline goes back to Charlemagne. He is also a right wing christian like them. The Illuminati is really a right wing christian organization.
Royal Gateway Ancestors: Elizabeth Alsop (Back to King Edward I and Hamelin Plantagenet), Olive Welby (Back to Henry II), John Prescott 3x(Back to Henry II), Jean Bourbon Iron Mask (son of Prince Louis de Bourbon, Count of Soissons, Clermont, and Dreux). King Edward III via Robert Morgan

Last edited by eshalis; 18-03-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 18-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
wastedspace

A giant ear of GMO corn.

Why predict? They're mostly secret-society choices.
Old 18-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
jay2k

Not sure :\
Old 19-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #4
Fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshalis View Post
The Illuminati is really a right wing christian organization.

No, it isn't. Most of the illuminati are not in the least christian. They've spent the last 100 years trying to destroy christianity. Jeb Bush is not in the least christian nor is George. Nor is Obama.
Old 19-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #5
kappy0405

Quote:
Jeb Bush would be their pick for 2016. He is a descendant of Sir Ralph Prescott who's heraldic arms have three owls and one chevron. His bloodline goes back to Charlemagne. He is also a right wing christian like them. The Illuminati is really a right wing christian organization.
Jeb would definitely be a frontrunner. Though I wouldn't discount Marco Rubio or Rand Paul either, particularly Rand as it would sucker in a lot of the anti-NWO movement in America.

Btw, I think you're onto something regarding rightwing "Christianity", although I would emphasize the quotes around it, or call it "psuedo-Christianity".

Problem: "Leftwing" neo-Marxist/Progressive NWO
Reaction: "Oh no! The answer to 1984 is 1776!"
Solution: Anglo-American "Rightwing" Christian-Zionist NWO

& Vice Versa. Don't fall for it!!
Old 19-03-2013, 04:06 AM   #6
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
No, it isn't. Most of the illuminati are not in the least christian. They've spent the last 100 years trying to destroy christianity. Jeb Bush is not in the least christian nor is George. Nor is Obama.
They undeniably use "Christianity" as a front. This is a very overlooked aspect of the agenda, imo.

Old 19-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #7
torus

You imagine, ol' President Jebadiah Bush....

Jeb 'ill die ya
Old 21-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #8
kappy0405

Lightbulb

Quote:
Jeb Bush would be their pick for 2016..

..The Illuminati is really a right wing christian organization.
-The Old World Order was represented by the Roman Catholic Church & European Monarchies

-The New World Order started with the Protestant Reformation, leading to British Freemasonry, which arguably stemmed from Rosicrucian/Protestant mysticism.

Francis Bacon is a key figure in all of this. He led the colonization scheme to the New World. The Puritan settlers were quick to proclaim the Americas the "City on the Hill" & expected Jesus' millenial reign to take place from Amurka.

Millenialism is still big among the American "Christian" Right. NeoCon evangelicals are basically modern day Puritans.

The Puritans gave us Skull & Bones, a natural home for the Bush family.

Skull & Bones gave us the CIA, a natural home for the American "Christian" Right to launch its imperialist crusade.

Related:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
Quote:
George Bush has claimed he was on a mission from God when he launched the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian politician in an interview to be broadcast by the BBC later this month.

Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did..

Bush also told the President of France that the war involved Gog & Magog, characters in biblical end-times prophecy.

Last edited by kappy0405; 21-03-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #9
Fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
-The Old World Order was represented by the Roman Catholic Church & European Monarchies

-The New World Order started with the Protestant Reformation, leading to British Freemasonry, which arguably stemmed from Rosicrucian/Protestant mysticism.

Francis Bacon is a key figure in all of this. He led the colonization scheme to the New World. The Puritan settlers were quick to proclaim the Americas the "City on the Hill" & expected Jesus' millenial reign to take place from Amurka.

Millenialism is still big among the American "Christian" Right. NeoCon evangelicals are basically modern day Puritans.

Skull & Bones gave us the CIA, a natural home for the American "Christian" Right to launch its imperialist crusade.

Bush also told the President of France that the war involved, characters in biblical end-times prophecy.
That's what Bush supporters expect to hear. But many of Bush's personal friends are atheists. Wonder why.....

Obama also says he is a Christian, because the American populace expects that. But most of his friends through the years (the few there are) are also atheists. Wonder why.....

Hint - If Bush and Obama are talking, they are lying.
Old 21-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #10
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
That's what Bush supporters expect to hear. But many of Bush's personal friends are atheists. Wonder why.....

Obama also says he is a Christian, because the American populace expects that. But most of his friends through the years (the few there are) are also atheists. Wonder why.....

Hint - If Bush and Obama are talking, they are lying.
Well, I don't mean to imply that these people are real "Christians" (in the sense that they actually follow Christ's teachings). However, by calling themselves that, they're able to mislead a huge portion of the Christian community, particularly in Amurka, which they want people to think is God's chosen land or something.

The entire so-called "Christian patriot movement" is being led down the garden path, imho.

Last edited by kappy0405; 21-03-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 21-03-2013, 07:46 AM   #11
ablitive

Obama will get in again for 2016.

He will find some way of meddling the 22nd amendment to get himself back in.

If he dose get in he will 55 years and 5 months on January 20 2017.

25 years and 5 months = 666 months since the date he was born.
Old 21-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #12
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post

If he dose get in he will 55 years and 5 months on January 20 2017.

25 years and 5 months = 666 months since the date he was born.
Interesting, but # symbolism can be contrived very easily. That's not to say Obama won't connive his way into a 3rd term though. It's possible. Or maybe the ptb will just play it safe & bring in Hillary or Kerry...

I do think at one point they'll position the "Christian" Right to take the helm, denouncing the Left as agents of Satan or something to justify their own fanatical religious agenda. I think the OP is onto something here for sure.

Last edited by kappy0405; 21-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 21-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
pyrrhonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post

I spent four years listening to people say this about Dubya
Old 23-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #14
steampunk_valkyrie

Default next american president

Gary Johnson ran in the last election, he would have been an awesome president. He was governor in new mexico and left them with a large surplus. He's not afraid to say no to b.s. BUT for some reason if someone isn't mentioned in the main media they don't exsist. It seems Americans thought that there were only two real choices in the election. =p how in the world are we going to wake up so many people dependent on false entitlements?
Old 24-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #15
motleyhoo

A guy like Gary Johnson cannot get elected because he does not pander to insane people. The insane people are the people who have a stranglehold on the far right and far left. These are the people who control the parties at the primaries.

I voted for him anyway in the last election because I am done giving into fear and voting for a tyrant just because I think the "other guy" is a worse tyrant. If everyone did this we could rid ourselves of these morally bankrupt criminals and thieves.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 24-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #16
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
A guy like Gary Johnson cannot get elected because he does not pander to insane people. The insane people are the people who have a stranglehold on the far right and far left. These are the people who control the parties at the primaries.

I voted for him anyway in the last election because I am done giving into fear and voting for a tyrant just because I think the "other guy" is a worse tyrant. If everyone did this we could rid ourselves of these morally bankrupt criminals and thieves.

Part of me strongly wants to agree with you. Another cynical part is telling me that we are past that now. The elections are rigged, just like the Senators and Congressmen are bought and paid for. It may be a ballot box stuffing Diebold conundrum. The Constitution has been de facto shredded and we are being led by an illegal alien who cannot produce the birth certificate that you or I must present at times for jobs, etc
Some people feel that the only way back is through local politics at the mayor or county council level. I am seeing corruption that is so pervasive, that even those areas are infected and compromised.

We are in no mans land, with leaders devoid of any moral compass
Old 24-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
eshalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post

Related:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Bush also told the President of France that the war involved Gog & Magog, characters in biblical end-times prophecy.

Bush Told Chirac Iraq Invasion Was About Biblical Prophecy - YouTube
The Illuminati wasn't actually started in 1776 but much earlier in France by order of Cardinal Charles de Bourbon (22 September 1523 9 May 1590) and the Carthusian monks he supported. There are secrets about the Chartreuse de Bourbon-lz-Gaillon and Rennes Le Chateau. Cardinal Richelieu and Mazarin continued it including the banishment of the Man in the Iron Mask's son. They didn't want a true rightful King on the throne of France. Also why Richelieu assassinated Prince Louis De Bourbon after his victory at the battle of LaMarfee. They believe that the bloodline of the Bourbon-Soissons (family that owned the Shroud of Turin) should not rule any country. King Louis XIII was gay and had no children of his own, the Queen had children with Buckingham (Alexandre Dumas reveals this along with the memoirs of the queen and king himself). So Kings Louis XIV, XV, XVI were bastards. The Jesuit priest Adam Weishaupt (17481830) continued that effort. This includes creating the fake Priory of Sion in the 1950s.

The Holy Roman Emperor was on the side of Prince Louis de Bourbon at the Battle of LaMarfee and supported the family and it was the Holy Roman Emperor that tried to suppress the Bavarian Illuminati. The Illuminati won in the end getting rid of the Holy Roman Empire.

It is a right wing christian organization bent on creating a NWO in prep for the return of Jesus Christ. This includes spreading democracy across the globe because it best fosters Christianity. Their efforts include slandering the gnostics, liberal christians, and Masons. This includes committing evil and sometimes satanic acts in their name to slander them and further their cause. The Ends justifies the means to them.
Royal Gateway Ancestors: Elizabeth Alsop (Back to King Edward I and Hamelin Plantagenet), Olive Welby (Back to Henry II), John Prescott 3x(Back to Henry II), Jean Bourbon Iron Mask (son of Prince Louis de Bourbon, Count of Soissons, Clermont, and Dreux). King Edward III via Robert Morgan
Old 27-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #18
monay

Smile Moldy Broom Flowers

Quote:
The Illuminati wasn't actually started in 1776 but much earlier in France by order of Cardinal Charles de Bourbon (22 September 1523 – 9 May 1590) and the Carthusian monks he supported. There are secrets about the Chartreuse de Bourbon-lz-Gaillon and Rennes Le Chateau. Cardinal Richelieu and Mazarin continued it including the banishment of the Man in the Iron Mask's son. They didn't want a true rightful King on the throne of France. Also why Richelieu assassinated Prince Louis De Bourbon after his victory at the battle of LaMarfee. They believe that the bloodline of the Bourbon-Soissons (family that owned the Shroud of Turin) should not rule any country. King Louis XIII was gay and had no children of his own, the Queen had children with Buckingham (Alexandre Dumas reveals this along with the memoirs of the queen and king himself). So Kings Louis XIV, XV, XVI were bastards. The Jesuit priest Adam Weishaupt (1748–1830) continued that effort. This includes creating the fake Priory of Sion in the 1950s.

The Holy Roman Emperor was on the side of Prince Louis de Bourbon at the Battle of LaMarfee and supported the family and it was the Holy Roman Emperor that tried to suppress the Bavarian Illuminati. The Illuminati won in the end getting rid of the Holy Roman Empire.

It is a right wing christian organization bent on creating a NWO in prep for the return of Jesus Christ. This includes spreading democracy across the globe because it best fosters Christianity. Their efforts include slandering the gnostics, liberal christians, and Masons. This includes committing evil and sometimes satanic acts in their name to slander them and further their cause. The Ends justifies the means to them.
I do not mean to insulting. I had researched the Mexican/Indian Wars.
Carlos Castaneda seemed to advance a Jesuit position with his books that were poorly grounded in anthropology at UCLA. It was a mess for the natives. Real Jesuit Yaqui (they all are) smoke modly broom flowers. This is the sign of the Plantagenet. This could be NWO. The events were not just an accident.

I will get image of the Castaneda coat of arms.

http://www.coats-of-arms.com/Castaneda.htm

Broom is the emblam of the Plantagenet.

http://mrwhatis.com/scotch-broom-used-for.html

(shrub)

Last edited by monay; 27-03-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: added llinks
Old 27-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #19
steampunk_valkyrie

Default what if...

What if the illuminati is trying to make the enlightment happen faster by causing so much chaos? If they are the shiva waiting for shakti and causing destruction to speed up the process, then all the work would be within ourselves.
Old 28-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #20
monay

Smile Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunk_valkyrie View Post
What if the illuminati is trying to make the enlightment happen faster by causing so much chaos? If they are the shiva waiting for shakti and causing destruction to speed up the process, then all the work would be within ourselves.
That is an excelllent point. Chaos is akin to Brownian Motion and has its own laws. It is a cosmic sand bag of sorts. There is also strong development in chaos magic and roulette.

Lord Shiva is the orginal pillar of fire. Lord Shiva is full on Soma which is why we view chaos from our puny standpoint at all. Na ma Shi va ya.

Last edited by monay; 28-03-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo added links