Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
l_eve_l
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 317
Default Supertramp: Breakfast In America Album Cover.





Album came out in 1979.

9/11 reference.

9/11 was served with breakfast...not to mention the everyday fight for freedom: "Breakfast In America."

Orange juice = fireball.

You are looking out of the window of a plane, she is showing the target.

Creator of album art very famous, also created album art for led zeppelin, and many others.

Last edited by l_eve_l; 13-03-2013 at 02:47 PM.
l_eve_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
edelweiss pirate
Senior Member
 
edelweiss pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa.
Posts: 17,762
Default

Orange juice = fireball?
__________________
The meaning of existence is to preserve unspoiled, undisturbed and undistorted the image of eternity with which each person is born. Like a silver moon in a calm, still pond. Alexander Solzhenitsyn

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron .... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 13-03-2013 at 03:15 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
kooskoets
Senior Member
 
kooskoets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 833
Default

and the towers are toast.
__________________
If you cannot see why this is disinfo, there is no point in explaining it to you.
--grey area

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
theroach
Senior Member
 
theroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eve_l View Post




Album came out in 1979.

9/11 reference.

9/11 was served with breakfast...not to mention the everyday fight for freedom: "Breakfast In America."

Orange juice = fireball.

You are looking out of the window of a plane, she is showing the target.

Creator of album art very famous, also created album art for led zeppelin, and many others.

I've seen this one many times and yes it is undoubtedly a subliminal trojan...because that is what I call them.

She is also ISIS (the goddess) adopting the liberty pose (liberty was a gift from french freemasons). Their very next album was named Paris and features the Arc (Arch) De Triomphe. Orange juice as the burning torch...the orange juice also makes me think of Trading WTC Places and the 'orange crop report' or as I call it....the 'clockwork orange report' (clock @ 9 & 11).

See blog or more.
__________________
'Observancy is a dying art'

My Blog...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie/
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
l_eve_l
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Orange juice = fireball?



You have to put the symbolism of the whole album together, plane, 9/11, fireball, twin towers. It has me totally convinced of some type of prior knowledge. It also seems to have a dual aspect as to what theroach was saying with the lady liberty connections and her flame as well. Lady liberty doing what she does...

Last edited by l_eve_l; 13-03-2013 at 08:04 PM.
l_eve_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
l_eve_l
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
I've seen this one many times and yes it is undoubtedly a subliminal trojan...because that is what I call them.

She is also ISIS (the goddess) adopting the liberty pose (liberty was a gift from french freemasons). Their very next album was named Paris and features the Arc (Arch) De Triomphe. Orange juice as the burning torch...the orange juice also makes me think of Trading WTC Places and the 'orange crop report' or as I call it....the 'clockwork orange report' (clock @ 9 & 11).

See blog or more.
Great analysis will check out the blog.
l_eve_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #7
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,300
Default

That 'UP' is mirrored as '911' (literally right above the towers) & the fact you are looking out a plane definitely makes it interesting..
__________________
Don't pick a side!!

Problem: "Leftwing" neo-Marxist/Progressive NWO
Reaction: "Oh no! The answer to 1984 is 1776!"
Solution: Anglo-American "Rightwing" Christian-Zionist NWO

& Vice Versa. Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #8
kooskoets
Senior Member
 
kooskoets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eve_l View Post
You have to put the symbolism of the whole album together, plane, 9/11, fireball, twin towers. It has me totally convinced of some type of prior knowledge. It also seems to have a dual aspect as to what theroach was saying with the lady liberty connections and her flame as well. Lady liberty doing what she does...
i see no plane.
__________________
If you cannot see why this is disinfo, there is no point in explaining it to you.
--grey area

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
kappy0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 7,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
i see no plane.
The image is made as if we're looking out the window of plane that is basically flying by the statue of liberty (the woman).
__________________
Don't pick a side!!

Problem: "Leftwing" neo-Marxist/Progressive NWO
Reaction: "Oh no! The answer to 1984 is 1776!"
Solution: Anglo-American "Rightwing" Christian-Zionist NWO

& Vice Versa. Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
l_eve_l
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
i see no plane.


Last edited by l_eve_l; 13-03-2013 at 09:18 PM.
l_eve_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #11
l_eve_l
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Orange juice = fireball?
Googled 9/11 fireball images:

l_eve_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #12
diamond dogs
Senior Member
 
diamond dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,451
Default

Well spotted..I never realised it was a plane window on the album cover of Breakfast In America (Ladi Di's fav occultist group) they also had Crime Of The Century released Sept ? 1974

I noticed a similar thing with ELO Out Of The Blue

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...highlight=blue
__________________
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
nomorewifi
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,967
Default

Behind the twin towers, you can see four cups...to represent the fuck ups in the official story?
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
zhiba
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
Behind the twin towers, you can see four cups...to represent the fuck ups in the official story?
Funny how the 'illusion' works isn't it? At first glance it's a Manhattan skyline - and then, when you begin to look closer it becomes something else.

zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #15
zhiba
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_eve_l View Post

kooskoets doesn't believe that planes hit the towers and so he sees no plane - which is a kinda double negative somewhat, but heyho.
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #16
kooskoets
Senior Member
 
kooskoets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
kooskoets doesn't believe that planes hit the towers and so he sees no plane - which is a kinda double negative somewhat, but heyho.
It's not a religion, the no-plane reality is based on facts
{ the plane-hit-the-tower superstition is based on fraud, deception and parroting ).

thanks to the ones pointing out the plane-window.
very interesting...
__________________
If you cannot see why this is disinfo, there is no point in explaining it to you.
--grey area

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #17
joiningthedots
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 509
Default

The Waitress = J Edgar Hoover ?


Last edited by joiningthedots; 14-03-2013 at 03:04 PM.
joiningthedots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #18
zhiba
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,000
Default

i'd like to see what her name badge says - can't quite make it out.
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
theroach
Senior Member
 
theroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i'd like to see what her name badge says - can't quite make it out.
Probably Libby...a derivative of Liberty imo.

The album's front cover resembles an overlook of New York City through an aeroplane window. It was designed by Mike Doud and depicted Kate Murtagh, dressed as a waitress named "Libby" from a diner, as a Statue of Liberty figure holding up a glass of orange juice on a small plate in one hand (in place of the torch on the Statue), and a foldable restaurant menu in the other hand, on which "Breakfast In America" is written. The background featured a city made from a cornflake box, ashtray, cutlery (for the wharfs), eggboxes, vinegar, ketchup and mustard bottles, all spraypainted white. The twin World Trade Center towers appear as two stacks of boxes and the plate of breakfast represents Battery Park, the departure point for the Staten Island Ferry. The back cover photo, depicting the band members having breakfast while reading their respective hometown newspapers, was taken at a diner called Bert's Mad House.

Which also makes me think of...

__________________
'Observancy is a dying art'

My Blog...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie/

Last edited by theroach; 14-03-2013 at 03:53 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #20
zhiba
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Probably Libby...a derivative of Liberty imo.

The album's front cover resembles an overlook of New York City through an aeroplane window. It was designed by Mike Doud and depicted Kate Murtagh, dressed as a waitress named "Libby" from a diner, as a Statue of Liberty figure holding up a glass of orange juice on a small plate in one hand (in place of the torch on the Statue), and a foldable restaurant menu in the other hand, on which "Breakfast In America" is written. The background featured a city made from a cornflake box, ashtray, cutlery (for the wharfs), eggboxes, vinegar, ketchup and mustard bottles, all spraypainted white. The twin World Trade Center towers appear as two stacks of boxes and the plate of breakfast represents Battery Park, the departure point for the Staten Island Ferry. The back cover photo, depicting the band members having breakfast while reading their respective hometown newspapers, was taken at a diner called Bert's Mad House.

Which also makes me think of...

i also found a few other images when googling the album:

5234.jpg

breakfast_in_america__label_by_kublakhan27-d37xnsq.jpg

Has anyone got an image-shot of the back cover - i saw one where the waitress - 'Libby' - was serving breakfast to a table of folks and wondered if there may be anything specific or suggestive there?
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:49 AM.