Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
doctor fish

Default Lord McAlpine's pedo Art supplier!!

Graham Ovenden is in court for abusing children. (surprise. Surprise)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-21745915
Old 12-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
silent one
Banned

Default no smoke without .......?

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2...-from-the-web/

From the link above

The heading is
Lord McAlpine, Nothing Disappears From The Web!

The sub heading
And just to show that even the wealthiest of peers of the realm can’t rewrite history this is the source of the wikipedia quote which has been deleted from his entry

LONDON BOOKSELLER Bloomsbury Book Auctions is today selling off Lord McAlpine’s former collection of photographs entitled A (Very) Private Collection: Fashion and Eroticism Photographs 1970-1990. For some reason the auctioneers coyly refer to “an historic collection… put together in London… by a well-known but anonymous collector”. Could their coyness have anything to do with the fact that the 344 pictures include 10 snaps of very young girls in very suggestive poses by Graham Ovenden?

“We were aware of the possible intentions in the context of this field but came to the decision that Graham Ovenden’s photos were in no way offensive,” says organiser John Cumming.

My source tells me the ” wellknown but anonymous collector” is former Conservative Party Treasurer Lord McAlpine, who in 1996 gave his photographic collection to an Australian gallery which in turn sold them on to Bloomsbury Book Auctions.

John Cumming is more circumspect: “We are selling a private collection.”

Evening Standard [London (UK)] 23 May 2003
silent one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
elite

alleged crimes were reported by 4 different women in the late 2000's to police
they interviewed him then

yet only in court now?
hmm

also in mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-them.html

Quote:
Internationally acclaimed artist 'sexually abused young girls in nighties after blindfolding them'

He said in some cases the naked girls whose eyes were taped were moved into different positions and pictured where their genitals could be seen.
er, where the hell were the parents?
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #4
elite

frig me!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_...turn_of_images

Quote:
Confiscation and return of images
A year later, in England, some of Ovenden's photographs were confiscated by the Obscene Publications Squad from Scotland Yard but returned after a campaign by Lord Hutchinson and fellow artists Sir Hugh Casson and David Hockney.[16][17]
Ovenden's work Five Girls and 29 other images in the permanent collection of the Tate Gallery were accessible online until October 2009, following the scandal that erupted over a photograph of Brooke Shields as part of the Tate Modern's 2009 Pop Life exhibit.
[edit]Prosecution and failure of case
In 2009 Ovenden was charged with 16 counts of creating 'indecent' photographs or pseudo-photographs (i.e., artistic renderings which appear to be photographs) of children, and two counts of possessing 121 'indecent' photographs or pseudo-photographs of children. The 121 images are all versions or stages of the 16 works and had been deleted from Ovenden's computer at the time his home was raided in 2006. The images were subsequently undeleted by police. The prosecution argued that the these images are 'indecent' and that there can be no defence of creating or possessing 'indecent' photographs or pseudo-photographs for artistic purposes. The defence argued that the works 121 images were temporary stages toward the creation of the 16 works, that those works constitute art and in no event were any of the works created with criminal intent. The Crown has not alleged that the images at issue depict any actual children.[18]
On October 22, 2009, after less than two days of trial, the jury was discharged and a new trial date set.[19]

On April 9, 2010, after a five-minute hearing, the case was thrown out by the judge as two key prosecution witnesses, police officers who had searched his home three and a half years earlier, failed to appear in court. The police declined to comment and the CPS refused to disclose how much the investigation had cost the taxpayer.

Graham Ovenden described the police as "totally and utterly transfixed by childhood sexuality" and himself as "a controversial figure and, at the moment, a very angry old man".[20] The prosecution declined to launch an appeal.[21]
On April 19, 2010, the Western Morning News said the Child Abuse Investigation Team of the Metropolitan Police, the force which had carried out the three and a half year investigation for the trial, was investigating Ovenden over allegations of child sex abuse.

Ovenden said such allegations had been made at the start of the previous investigation and dropped, and that, "the Metropolitan Police are being very vindictive about this."

In March 2013, Ovenden went on trial at Truro Crown Court, accused with nine charges of indecency with a child and indecent assault on victims aged between six and 14. He denies the claims.
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla

Last edited by elite; 12-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #5
brighteyes
Premier Subscribers

Hmmmm....... I believe I saw a post of one of Ovendens 'artistic offerings' last year. It had been sold to a one Sir E John if memory serves.

A 10 year old (at the most I'd guess), nil underwear with her legs splayed does not constitute art in my book.

brighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:55 AM   #6
elite

heres another article
from 94 in independent

they were totally pro him, the arts section
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...n-1394286.html

you could be forgiven at time of thinking police were being ott and thought police
and possibly some truth in it

but the fact 4 women came forward who were once girl models of his pre savile public knowledge in late 2000's is the big one
and the fact 2 coppers failed to show at hearing smacks of freemason contacts and pressure from above

maybe the police really were trying many times, especially the lower ranks, and kept getting scuppered from higher up and also made some bodged raids
Old 12-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite View Post
maybe the police really were trying many times, especially the lower ranks, and kept getting scuppered from higher up
Nail on head...

He seems to be made of Teflon this guy. There's no way his work is art. If it was some geezer in a high-rise in Putney he'd have been locked up years ago.

If he goes down, I think we should bombard the BBC...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #8
silent one
Banned

Default .........fire

http://theduckshoot.com/lord-mcalpine-is-a-paedophile/

Below are some portions of text from the above link

The Headline
Lord McAlpine is a Paedophile

If a bloke in a council house owned a collection of photos of naked prepubescent girls he would be arrested as a paedophile, dragged before the courts, found guilty, fined or imprisoned and put on the Sex Offenders Register. The stash would be confiscated and, hopefully destroyed.

sub headings
How the rich get away with it

There is enough evidence to prosecute McAlpine

Interesting comment at the end

Quote:
dewi lennard
February 8, 2013 at 7:14 pm · Reply

Dave: McAlpine is no longer in the Lords, because he gave up his entitlement on account of not wanting to pay UK tax. Didn’t stop him spuriously claiming money from BBC and ITV, though – taxpayers’ money in the case of BBC. That was the Establishment way of shutting mouths through the exercise of fear. Congrats on not allowing it to happen – good on you and Spivey.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #9
rhydra

He has pictures of his work on the national gallery web site. Eye bleach time, that's not art. Showing pictures of little girls with their genitals exposed isn't art.
It's sad.

Last edited by rhydra; 12-03-2013 at 01:53 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #10
silent one
Banned

Default It is worse than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Showing pictures of little girls with their genitals exposed isn't art.
It's sad.
It is worse than that, it is SICK DISGUSTING PERVERSION.

Last edited by silent one; 12-03-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #11
rhydra

Yes it is and it makes me sad.

Last edited by rhydra; 12-03-2013 at 09:23 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
the mark

Has he been jailed yet?.

Send him down!.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
silent one
Banned

Good Question, i think he should be,

Last edited by silent one; 12-03-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
the mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
Good Question, i think he should be,
I think he will be.

The times are changing.

The victims deserve justice...... and he can stick his "It's art" defence!!!!!.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
silent one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mark View Post
I think he will be.

The times are changing.

The victims deserve justice...... and he can stick his "It's art" defence!!!!!.
I've said this elsewhere on the forum tonight, but it will just be throwing a small piece of cake to the masses. Now if it was McAlpine , Clarke Ken[t] or one of the many others in 'office' I would be a little more optimistic.
On the
http://content.met.police.uk/News/Op.../1257246745756
website, the Metropolitan Police are telling anyone (victims) with information to contact the NSPCC. If The Metropolitan police were serious about getting victims to come forward, they would not be putting another organisation in the way, the purpose is to discourage complaints.

Last edited by silent one; 12-03-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #16
stillwakingup

Bloody perv-but then maybe I have no artistic aprecaition???? I hope....
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
elite

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061417874

GUILTY
Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
dopey
Inactive

Guilty on four counts of indecency.

Cleared of three counts of indecent assault.

And looks like the jury is still out in respect to two further counts of indecency with a child.

Last edited by dopey; 02-04-2013 at 03:19 PM.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #19
osiris111

Default sick human garbage

does this sick asshole dodge prison cos he is feeding these vile pricks with the material they want??????

all those who have convictions against children should be castrated in public with a lump hammer by the parents of those abused!!!!
osiris111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
truthseeker_34

Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote