Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #1
notsosleepy
Banned

Default my mind is messed up

Ok guys so here it is we need the 90 percent of the population cull trouble is that involves people like me

im sorry guys but if i had the brains these guys require i would say sign me up
actualy first of all in your oppinions who is creating this new breed of so called humans you know these people who dont have any interest in the world outside there fucking fags booze and facebook

if the powers that be created these fucking morons ime sorry but thats what theye are maybe its not there fault but its true!!!
anyway if theye were created by tptb through media etc then fair enough

but if the illuminati wanna kill us because theye assume we are all the same as them well then who can fucking blame them!!

Now i grew up on a semi rough council estate in the west midlands so what im about to say makes me feel like a snobby prick (im not i still live on a council estate)its just well well how can i put this
well most of you do not watch tv but those who do have you seen this fucking horrible show (people like us)???

im sorry but for some reason i hate 90 percent of the people on that fucking program the 12 year old girls getting dolled up the fake tan the huge earings the dirty kids playing in the street all of it makes me wanna punch the shit out of the parents

i know im being irrational these people have done nothing wrong especialy to me but for fucks sakes its 1 a clock in the afternoon and your going shopping (PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON YOU CANT LIVE IN THAT FUCKING DRESSING GOWN ALL YEAR YOU FUCKWIT)

SEE now i am being a hypocrit because i hate people telling me what i can and cant do so why should i have an opinion on what they wear I DO NOT KNOW

The point of this thread has gone totally out of the window but i guess what i wanna know is who is being manipulated me or them
Theye look happy (fucking rotten but happy)
Whilst i lay awake at night Trying to figure out what the fuck is happening to this world these twats are simply oblivious and are busy drinking and fucking each other stupid making more and more kids which is fine by me who am i to tell them to not have kids i have 4 and im on benefits my problem is when those kids grow up and become yet more fucking idiots what has happend to deep thought what has happend to original ideas what has happend to the people of the country i love and why do i have to feel guilty everytime i look at a family and think fucking twats im no better than any of them yet
i have to constantly remind myself of that fact .Yes im here barely able to spell and my grammar is non existent but have you met the people on the streets these days theye make me look like fucking Einstein Trouble is most these people just dont care theye simply want a 9 to 5 job to pay for fags booze and weed
some dont even want that theye fake illness to get benefits to pay for shit that is fucking them up theye brag about how theye couldnt stand up last week or share pictures of each other in the gutter I am not a intelligent person but i have to come on a website of a guy who believes that reptiles rule the world to get anything like intelligent conversation

Ok maybe its me maybe im just a twat some of that ^ will certainly make me look like one i have no doubt contradicted myself a few times but thats because im constantly fighting to realize these people are human and i am no better than theye are this causes conflicts with the other part of me that wants to say fucking scummy cunts whilst standing on a pedestal
im not old only 28 but i cannot see the fun in acting like a fucking ignorant
bottomless beer keg whilst laughing at people who want questions answerd
like how can an object be solid when the part that is 99.999999999999% the mass simply isnt always there?????
i told someone recently that nobody ever touches anything
and i was laughed at instead of researching stuff people these days just laugh its frustrating sad and well theye should be killed lol ok maybe not but for fuck sakes

this world is full of materialistic idiot fucking sheep and we need to do something about it before all intelligent life is wiped out by a generation of fuckwits
notsosleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
bulletproofheart

Well this peice of shit of 16 near us just got sent down (finally) after making an entire estates life a misery for years.You would think the mother might feel ashamed upset?

No the un educated whore is angry she will be getting no "fallen off the back of a lorry" electrical items.This scum generation have now infested the uk beyond repair,its reached small villages,its everywhere.

Was reading an interview with Gary Numan in which hes done with the uk after his wife and 2 kids were called Cunts and every other swear word while out for a walk in the country.subjected to an hour of terror.

Last edited by bulletproofheart; 04-03-2013 at 01:49 AM.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsosleepy View Post
Ok guys so here it is we need the 90 percent of the population cull trouble is that involves people like me

actualy first of all in your oppinions who is creating this new breed of so called humans you know these people who dont have any interest in the world outside there fucking fags booze and facebook

if the powers that be created these fucking morons ime sorry but thats what theye are maybe its not there fault but its true!!!

but if the illuminati wanna kill us because theye assume we are all the same as them well then who can fucking blame them!!

Now i grew up on a semi rough council estate in the west midlands so what im about to say makes me feel like a snobby prick (im not i still live on a council estate)its just well well how can i put this
well most of you do not watch tv but those who do have you seen this fucking horrible show (people like us)???

im sorry but for some reason i hate 90 percent of the people on that fucking program the 12 year old girls getting dolled up the fake tan the huge earings the dirty kids playing in the street all of it makes me wanna punch the shit out of the parents

i know im being irrational these people have done nothing wrong especialy to me but for fucks sakes its 1 a clock in the afternoon and your going shopping (PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON YOU CANT LIVE IN THAT FUCKING DRESSING GOWN ALL YEAR YOU FUCKWIT)

SEE now i am being a hypocrit because i hate people telling me what i can and cant do so why should i have an opinion on what they wear I DO NOT KNOW

The point of this thread has gone totally out of the window but i guess what i wanna know is who is being manipulated me or them
Whilst i lay awake at night Trying to figure out what the fuck is happening to this world these twats are simply oblivious and are busy drinking and fucking each other stupid making more and more kids which is fine by me who am i to tell them to not have kids i have 4 and im on benefits my problem is when those kids grow up and become yet more fucking idiots what has happend to deep thought what has happend to original ideas what has happend to the people of the country i love and why do i have to feel guilty everytime i look at a family and think fucking twats im no better than any of them yet
i have to constantly remind myself of that fact .Yes im here barely able to spell and my grammar is non existent but have you met the people on the streets these days theye make me look like fucking Einstein Trouble is most these people just dont care theye simply want a 9 to 5 job to pay for fags booze and weed
some dont even want that theye fake illness to get benefits to pay for shit that is fucking them up theye brag about how theye couldnt stand up last week or share pictures of each other in the gutter I am not a intelligent person but i have to come on a website of a guy who believes that reptiles rule the world to get anything like intelligent conversation

Ok maybe its me maybe im just a twat some of that ^ will certainly make me look like one i have no doubt contradicted myself a few times but thats because im constantly fighting to realize these people are human and i am no better than theye are this causes conflicts with the other part of me that wants to say fucking scummy cunts whilst standing on a pedestal
like how can an object be solid when the part that is 99.999999999999% the mass simply isnt always there?????
and i was laughed at instead of researching stuff people these days just laugh its frustrating sad and well theye should be killed lol ok maybe not but for fuck sakes

this world is full of materialistic idiot fucking sheep and we need to do something about it before all intelligent life is wiped out by a generation of fuckwits
Wait! Wait! If you educate your kids right, they shouldn't wouldn't have to grow up to be idiots. Many educate them gently into the fact of life and they grow up wearing no rose tinted pair of glasses.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 AM   #4
notsosleepy
Banned

ok so here goes you say if (you) educate your kids right well thats simply not an option for me see i teach my kids things about life about the reality of things but i have been told that if i dont send my kids to the fucking mind wiping factory they call school i will have them taken into care and the culyure of today
comes home with them my seven year old son said this to me a few weeks back
(yo blad whatchya looking at innit ima baad man gangster dyagetme tho)

lol ok sound kinda funny but i fucking hate that shit now this is not a race thing all his friends at school talk like this it may sound trivial to you but what next.
is gonna add the n word maybe throw in a bitch or two
now i teach my kids that you can be your own person so i cannot say you must never speak like that i told him that i do not like it and only idiots talk like that but
if he hears it all day in that place how am i to stop it ??

its this culture that is fucking this country up
Old 04-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
ok so here goes you say if (you) educate your kids right well thats simply not an option for me see i teach my kids things about life about the reality of things but i have been told that if i dont send my kids to the fucking mind wiping factory they call school i will have them taken into care and the culyure of today

lol ok sound kinda funny but i fucking hate that shit
now this is not a race thing all his friends at school talk like this it may sound trivial to you but what next.
now i teach my kids that you can be your own person so i cannot say you must never speak like that i told him that i do not like it and only idiots talk like that but

LOL, re-read what you wrote. Your kid sounds just like you.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
unknown11

Quote:

lol ok sound kinda funny but i fucking hate that shit now this is not a race thing all his friends at school talk like this it may sound trivial to you but what next.

Hes a kid. He will grow out of it
unknown11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
forrest22

you are right about people keep making kids this will cause big problems in the future we have high unemployment rate even in rich countries

Last edited by forrest22; 04-03-2013 at 07:23 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
forrest22

Quote:
O

idiots aren't intelligent life so don't worry

Materialism will fail in the end

Last edited by forrest22; 04-03-2013 at 06:56 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #9
fairyprincess

It's very tempting to have ago at the social flotsam and jetsam, but do you seriously think the powers that be are gonna say "will exterminate this stupid council estate scum, but that fairyprincess/ notsosleepy they seem like a smart cookie, let's leave them alone.....

Course not, TPTB think were all scum.....

"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

We've been fighting ww3 for at least ten years. Steppewar was right....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #10
machine
Banned

Quote:

Well on the upside of going to school is they might know when and where to place a full stop?

With regards to your overall point, yes, I too would like to sit on top of a Church tower armed with a high powered sniper rifle.
machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #11
maxine

Quote:

All I can say is, "if there is a 90% population cull" - please take the selfish, vain, greedy, aggressive people off the planet! Please don't leave the vain, aggressive, "if I were chocolate I'd eat myself," people on the planet!!

Last edited by maxine; 04-03-2013 at 10:17 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #12
bacsy

Your mind isn't messed up - a certain percentage of the global population are simply low-grade morons. Of course genocide is a bad thing! But when people are given the choice of new enlightening info and laugh at it etc, then just leave them to it. Considering what's in the pipeline, the ignorance and stupidity of people like that is bound to lead them into some not so nice situations.... Some people it would appear are still at a level where they're going to have to learn the very hard way. Understand your frustration though.

Osho - Be realistic, plan for a miracle.
bacsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #13
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacsy View Post
Your mind isn't messed up - a certain percentage of the global population are simply low-grade morons. Of course genocide is a bad thing! But when people are given the choice of new enlightening info and laugh at it etc, then just leave them to it. Considering what's in the pipeline, the ignorance and stupidity of people like that is bound to lead them into some not so nice situations.... Some people it would appear are still at a level where they're going to have to learn the very hard way. Understand your frustration though.

Agreed! Some people - will learn the hard way!! Their main objective - is their hair straighteners, and their make-up! These people have access to the internet.....but prefer night clubbing! When the shit hits the fan - crying to mummy - won't help!!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 PM   #14
keysersoze

I can see why you're annoyed and at the same time criticising other people's lifestyles; more interested in themselves than what is going on. The best thing is to just accept it whilst learning to enjoy yourself and your life, without getting worred or annoyed at what others are doing.

Imagine it like a musical band, one gets famous for being a bit quirky and standing out from the others, and then hundreds of other bands come out of nowhere - copy, imitate, play and put their own twist on that certain style of the original band. This lasts for a number of years, and the cycle is repeated. It's how characture models are set by an invisible media - induced culture for people to relate with and imitate. Many people buy into this constant and everychanging gimmick. At the same time, many people enjoy this lifestyle as it gives them a feeling of similarity with other people. They fit into a group and feel that they belong; it gives them a cultural identity.

In my opinion, it is unfortunate that a very popular model of people getting a lot for doing nearly nothing is now the most effective and popular whilst displaying no concern for others.

"Live and let live".
keysersoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #15
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
I can see why you're annoyed and at the same time criticising other people's lifestyles; more interested in themselves than what is going on. The best thing is to just accept it whilst learning to enjoy yourself and your life, without getting worred or annoyed at what others are doing.

Imagine it like a musical band, one gets famous for being a bit quirky and standing out from the others, and then hundreds of other bands come out of nowhere - copy, imitate, play and put their own twist on that certain style of the original band. This lasts for a number of years, and the cycle is repeated. It's how characture models are set by an invisible media - induced culture for people to relate with and imitate. Many people buy into this constant and everychanging gimmick. At the same time, many people enjoy this lifestyle as it gives them a feeling of similarity with other people. They fit into a group and feel that they belong; it gives them a cultural identity.

In my opinion, it is unfortunate that a very popular model of people getting a lot for doing nearly nothing is now the most effective and popular whilst displaying no concern for others.

"Live and let live".
What if these Human Beings can't keep their nose, out of your business? What if they watch you coming, and going out of your home? What if they write false diaries to the council - to get you evicted? What if their dope means more than your freedom?
Old 05-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #16
bacsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Agreed! Some people - will learn the hard way!! Their main objective - is their hair straighteners, and their make-up! These people have access to the internet.....but prefer night clubbing! When the shit hits the fan - crying to mummy - won't help!!
Well all that materialism et al won't be around for a whole lot longer. The question becomes, what will replace these experiences?

bacsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #17
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofheart View Post
Well this peice of shit of 16 near us just got sent down (finally) after making an entire estates life a misery for years.You would think the mother might feel ashamed upset?

No the un educated whore is angry she will be getting no "fallen off the back of a lorry" electrical items.This scum generation have now infested the uk beyond repair,its reached small villages,its everywhere.

Was reading an interview with Gary Numan in which hes done with the uk after his wife and 2 kids were called Cunts and every other swear word while out for a walk in the country.subjected to an hour of terror.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/92078...fears_of_yobs/
Old 05-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #18
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Nightclubs, can you think of a less sutible place to find a life partner?
There are woman out there looking for love, who can't understand why all men
Just want one night stands. Why go somewhere you can have a conversation, and don't have to dress like a whore?

"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

We've been fighting ww3 for at least ten years. Steppewar was right....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #19
limesub
Premier Subscribers

Does not matter where you live. Bad shit happens in every place. You need to be there for your kids and educate them on the bullshit outside the door. Its up to them to listen to you! Every child rebels at athority/parents in some way. I believe some children are lost from the start of life, some are rescued during it and some are just smart enough to know how to handle it!!

You cant make your child do what you want. You have to arm them with the knowledge. They will ultimately choose.

As for fucked up housing estates [B]SNAP!B]. Most of my life living in different ones. Same old shit everywhere in the UK. Same old pissheads, junkies, plastic gangsters, dangerous people, snakes, grasses etc etc etc A bolt of lightening wouldnt wake half of these people up!!

You look out for people worth looking out for, deal with everyone else accordingly!

as Daniel Day Lewis said in There Will Be Blood "dont be thick around me..."
Old 06-03-2013, 02:25 AM   #20
notsosleepy
Banned

MACHINE s.t.f.u

Your gonna sit there and comment on grammar are you fucking serious?
I type quickly so fucking shoot me if i make spelling mistakes or miss
a full stop.

haha just kidding but seriously fuck off