Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
jane1977

Default People `hearing voices'.....spirits/demons?

I have met a few people labelled `mentally ill' through my work, because these people apparently have Schizophrenia and they hear voices, sometimes many, sometimes one, talking to them. One woman I met said she got "regularly woken up" in the morning by her three voices, one of which is a "little boy called Adam who wants me toplay with him as he is lonely".............

....what if...these people are actually just in-tune with spirits/demons????
jane1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
lord tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post
I have met a few people labelled `mentally ill' through my work, because these people apparently have Schizophrenia and they hear voices, sometimes many, sometimes one, talking to them. One woman I met said she got "regularly woken up" in the morning by her three voices, one of which is a "little boy called Adam who wants me toplay with him as he is lonely".............

Or, perhaps, another dimensional frequency?

I've never bought the idea that all or even most cases of "voices" are simply "mental illness."

Seems like an easy, simplistic dismissal of a very interesting phenomenon.

In Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., Alex Constantine demonstrates that the military and intelligence community have long been developing microwave technology designed to do exactly what we're told schizophrenia does. That "voices" can be induced would appear to be beyond doubt.

All those who think that respectability constitutes recognition of authority and "good behavior" before it are brainwashed fools.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
jane1977

I agree. And hearing these voices is a lot more common than we realise, including amongst people not diagnosed as mentally illandliving`normal' lives.
Old 29-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
ufochick

15 percent of children hear voices they cannot identify. Most never show any signs of any mental illness.

Used to be the shamans heard voices now you hear them and say anything and you are labeled mentally ill. It's a farce.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:00 AM   #5
korebolter
Inactive

My friend had a 'mental illness' (I see it as being tuned in more). Some of the things he said the voices told him were:

Gods: He used to hear voices telling him that he will get the choice of gods to help him...and these were Time God, God, Devil, Black God and also some hindu God.

Meaning of life: The voices told him who we are, explaining what planet earth actually was... he heard that being here on earth is like being in hell and by being here we have to prove ourselves so we get to a higher plain in the next life.

Only hear voices when living at home: Since being a young boy, he would see spirits in the hallway of his house, get scratches on his back, thinking there was actually somebody there doing it, only to discover there was no-one there when he opened his eyes. Ever since moving out of his house into his own flat the voices have gone...

He thinks that people with mental illness have a challenge in life, and proceeding through this can take people to a higher plain. My friend says this is related with all of lifes challenges and other illnesses. These 'tests' are here for us to overcome to proceed our soul.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
h0rsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
He thinks that people with mental illness have a challenge in life, and proceeding through this can take people to a higher plain. My friend says this is related with all of lifes challenges and other illnesses. These 'tests' are here for us to overcome to proceed our soul.
Thats the conclusion I've come to. I've had 3 psychotic episodes in which I was hearing voices constantly. Possibly the most challenging experiences of my life. They caused me to evolve in ways I could have never imagined. I was constantly being bombarded by the number 333. Interesting that you have 333 posts at the time of me reading your reply. I don't know what it means but I've been having massive synchronicity involving the numbers 333 and 33 for a long time.
h0rsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
drakul

I have heard the Voices and I know I am not psychotic. I have always had a very calm, stable temperament.

This is why I have been so attracted to David Icke's work - he believes there are entities in other dimensions who can influence human behavior - the proverbial devil on the left shoulder and the angel on the right.

Certainly voices can be transported via radio waves with a receiver. Why not Voices from other dimensions? The brain is a receiver.

Most people are not sensitive or aware enough to `hear' the Voices. That's why the minority who do hear `Them' are condemned. Helps to keep the public ignorant as to how they can be manipulated. But this attitude is now changing.

Last edited by drakul; 01-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #8
paradise found
Inactive

As a young child, and more than once, I would hear thoroughly intimidating and malevolent voices. I also saw some strange stuff.

It stopped by the time of ten years, or so, I think. Quite striking that I can still remember the incidences... most around the age of five.

I believe that they were reptilian in origin. They may have even admitted as much.

Last edited by paradise found; 01-02-2013 at 03:42 PM.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #9
jane1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
I have heard the Voices and I know I am not psychotic. I have always had a very calm, stable temperament.

This is why I have been so attracted to David Icke's work - he believes there are entities in other dimensions who can influence human behavior - the proverbial devil on the left shoulder and the angel on the right.

Certainly voices can be transported via radio waves with a receiver. Why not Voices from other dimensions? The brain is a receiver..
Me too, I can't wait to finish my degree so I can focus on David Icke's work, even though I struggle a bit with the reptile thing....
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
margaretr

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0rsie View Post
Thats the conclusion I've come to. I've had 3 psychotic episodes in which I was hearing voices constantly. Possibly the most challenging experiences of my life. They caused me to evolve in ways I could have never imagined. I was constantly being bombarded by the number 333. Interesting that you have 333 posts at the time of me reading your reply. I don't know what it means but I've been having massive synchronicity involving the numbers 333 and 33 for a long time.
I get number messages by way of visual images just before I open my eyes on waking.

I used to get '333' - now I get '555', which appears to mean spiritual progress.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html
margaretr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #11
jtdavy

I had been taken to the hospital after experiencing a surreal event about 4 or so years ago. I was in such a state of confusion that I confided in my mother with questions I now regret I ever asked. I'm still unsure why she reacted the way she did, if she knew something that I hadn't and didn't want me to fully realize it... she still is quiet about the subject. But to make a long story short, I was brought in, locked up, questioned, and fed pills. After about a month I was released in an out-patient program, a couple thousand dollars in debt, and officially a schizophrenic. I was 19 at the time.

The truth is these doctors are just drug pushers in white coats. No real compassion for life and no one pushing them to make sure people receive the help they need, the help they ask for.

I told them I heard voices and that's all they needed to know.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #12
lighthealer

Quote:

The majority of voices that people hear are from non-human outside energetic beings aka, demons, and dark ET's.

This is not to say that all mental illness is a direct cause of spirit or demonic attachment, but rather that if a person is naturally imbalanced, the possession of spirits or demons will intensify that imbalance and make It worse. But yes, voices most of the time are not coming from someone's own mind or "another dimension". The fact remains that most people are not ready to accept the reality of non-physical beings attaching themselves to people so they end up coming up with multiple other explanations. And since these explanations are coming from "common people" like yourself that have no real experience or knowledge of the spirit realm, those explanations don't carry much weight.
lighthealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthealer View Post
The majority of voices that people hear are from non-human outside energetic beings aka, demons, and dark ET's.

This is not to say that all mental illness is a direct cause of spirit or demonic attachment, but rather that if a person is naturally imbalanced, the possession of spirits or demons will intensify that imbalance and make It worse. But yes, voices most of the time are not coming from someone's own mind or "another dimension". The fact remains that most people are not ready to accept the reality of non-physical beings attaching themselves to people so they end up coming up with multiple other explanations. And since these explanations are coming from "common people" like yourself that have no real experience or knowledge of the spirit realm, those explanations don't carry much weight.
Which is to be expected since `Science' denies the existence of God or the Immortal Soul - so how can there be invisible entities in another dimension?

I am fully convinced that many murders are committed under the influence of these demonic entities.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdavy View Post
I had been taken to the hospital after experiencing a surreal event about 4 or so years ago. I was in such a state of confusion that I confided in my mother with questions I now regret I ever asked. I'm still unsure why she reacted the way she did, if she knew something that I hadn't and didn't want me to fully realize it... she still is quiet about the subject. But to make a long story short, I was brought in, locked up, questioned, and fed pills. After about a month I was released in an out-patient program, a couple thousand dollars in debt, and officially a schizophrenic. I was 19 at the time.

The truth is these doctors are just drug pushers in white coats. No real compassion for life and no one pushing them to make sure people receive the help they need, the help they ask for.

I told them I heard voices and that's all they needed to know.
I am very sorry you had this experience.

What (if any) part of so called psychotic episode do you think was valid and what may have been triggered by other influences such as drugs, drinking, chemical imbalance etc.

By that I mean the brain is a very sensitive organ and it can be thrown off balance and trigger psychotic episodes by drugs, alcohol, etc. For example over the years I have noticed that NIGHTMARES are often triggered by a chemical toxin or imbalance in my body - this causes a speeding up of the heart and the brain emits anxiety over this. So the mind builds a dream scenario around these purely physical reactions -

I am in a dark room, I see an evil being, I am very afraid, I try to run away, my heart starts pounding. Then I afraid with a pounding heart. Oh I had a nightmare. But in fact it was not really a nightmare but the brain's response to a very physical threat/problem.

I have found that MSG (mono sodium glutamate) is a sure trigger for my `nightmare' episodes. So I never eat anything with MSG in it. And most modern processed foods are saturated with MSG because it is a taste enhancer. Restaurant food often contains MSG. Chinese food is saturated with it. MSG has been widely identified as a toxin to be avoided. The thing is it builds up in the blood and the tissues over time.

My point is if you have an experience of `hearing voices' then the challenge is to fully analyze all the influences that might have caused the experience. Some may be valid, others may be caused by environmental effects on the brain.

Last edited by drakul; 03-02-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #15
drakul

Quote:
Me too, I can't wait to finish my degree so I can focus on David Icke's work, even though I struggle a bit with the reptile thing....
What are you getting your degree in?

Yes you should struggle with `the reptile thingy' It's important to be skeptical. Otherwise you will just be another blind believer having no confidence in your own perceptions.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #16
jtdavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
What (if any) part of so called psychotic episode do you think was valid and what may have been triggered by other influences such as drugs, drinking, chemical imbalance etc.
I had taken Ecstasy, a few weeks before this happened, for the first time. I had an amazing experience with it so I tried it a few times after that. I was pretty burnt out by that time I entered the hospital and even explained to the people asking me questions that's what I had done. And the 'voices' I heard weren't really voices at all, but ideas or thoughts that I had never thought or heard of before.

I admit that I was saying some strange things, things 'normal people' wouldn't.
But in my defense, the things I saw and heard were very real to me. I think the biggest problem was trying to share that with another person.

I may have been abducted before I went... but that is just what I think.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #17
kittycorr

I have been diagnosed with schizo affective disorder and post traumatic stress. definately im nuts, definately therapy helped and i remain on a low dose of anti psychotics and anti depressants, probably for life. I will never be as robust as I once was , I need a lot of sleep and too much stress or alcohol will make me feel ill. but i was talking to a friend recently who knows a lot about magic coming from latin america and told me a lot of true stories, also explained how he felt when something was done to him. He believes my illness was caused by black magic. I dont know if i would go that far, certainly no plans to chuck out the pills or stop seeing my doctor or anything, but, there were things that happened to me whilst I was going through this that were just plain damn strange. I dont talk about them because most people dont want to hear it. Anyway, I stopped being frightened by this a long time ago, i just try to get on with my life. My best friebd puts it all down to trauma, a rough childhood, other bad experiances, and yes, psycologigal therapy really helped. but, I will always believe that there was a spiritual elemant to this. latin american guy says go to a white witch, but no way, I believe in God and clearly this is a test for me, dont want to start dabbling in dodgy stuff. so there we go, thats my story in a nutshell!
kittycorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
grandmasterp

Clairaudient mediums hear voices but they can control when that happens.
Maybe it's that not being in control that's the kicker.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #19
deca

Quote:

again lets not get into black & white thinking here and say there just one cause for people "hearing" voices in their head
there is probably many reason why people do

and yes there is various man made technology to beam a voice into peoples head but that's not the only cause .. generally these are called V2K (voice to skull) microwave auditory effect frey effect "voice of god" weapons(normal people being attack in this way also suffer many other symptoms than a "voice" from nowhere in their head and have no previous/history of mental health issues

but there are many other cause ....sometimes man made or natural EMF can cause weird effects in people
plus our own minds can play tricks on us or suffer some disorder to produce such an experience again you just have to have a dream to realize just how complex and powerful our minds are

Quote:
One woman I met said she got "regularly woken up" in the morning by her three voices, one of which is a "little boy called Adam who wants me toplay with him as he is lonely".............
let me guess the other two are good/bad cop roles ...i.e a mr nasty and some other reluctant assistant that more reasonable ....does want to help but can`t .......again if it is then its "Psychological direction" ...i.e MIND CONTROL
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
http://deca-ti-mc.mypodcast.com/index.html

Last edited by deca; 07-02-2013 at 09:56 PM.
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #20
jechyrah
Inactive

I hear my name being called often with nobody there.
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote