Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default The 5th DIMENSION Frequency Vibration

Morning as i said we have entered the 5th Dimension the 21 January 2013, and that everything which used to Vibrate on the old Earth Vibration will be replaced
by the 5th Dimension frequencies.

So those on that level will enjoy the abundance of the NEW DIMENSION which is the The Dimension. The Earth is going to Transform into 5t Dimension reality.

So enjoy the new EARTH and the 5th DImension.

Have a nice day.

Ronald Wederfoort.
IT Business Consultant
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
paradise found
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The now...
Posts: 3,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
Morning as i said we have entered the 5th Dimension the 21 January 2013, and that everything which used to Vibrate on the old Earth Vibration will be replaced
by the 5th Dimension frequencies.

So those on that level will enjoy the abundance of the NEW DIMENSION which is the The Dimension. The Earth is going to Transform into 5t Dimension reality.

So enjoy the new EARTH and the 5th DImension.

Have a nice day.

Ronald Wederfoort.
IT Business Consultant
Dimensional beingness is not dependent on the 3D Earth.

You can access much higher dimensions if you reach inward enough.

You are Soul in body. Reject the body (the lower mind is an extension of the body; the physical brain), and guess what comes to the surface...
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default The prove

Thank you your POSTING and your SUGGESTIONS, but none of us are NATURE NATURE reacts how we THINK, if i say I AM GOING to be a BILLIONAR and I start Thiniking as one of the RICHES person the WORLD, NATURE will do its work.

So AGAIN I am saying that I WILL BE ONE of the WEALTHIEST PERSON on this new EARTH. I will have everything in ABUNDANCE.

So I am not trying to think for my self I want too SHARE this POSITIVE Thoughts with all my bothers and sisters who want a new EXPERIENCE and to LIFE their LIFES in the FULLEST, like the Creator told me to do. And also in harmony this TIME with MOTHER EARTH. the new earth.

Have a nice day.

Ronald Wederfoort
IT Business Consultant
5999 5156118
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #4
bruce wayne
Senior Member
 
bruce wayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 159
Default positive thinking

That is not technically correct.

You can say you are a billionaire as much as you like but if you do not believe this on a deeper, internal level then it will not be so.

For instance I can say I am going home with a hot woman tonight over and over again but if I do not believe I am worthy for hot women to go home with then it ain't gonna happen.

The Secret has a lot to answer for.

Last edited by bruce wayne; 23-01-2013 at 05:19 PM.
bruce wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #5
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default I AM one of the of the RICHEST person in the WHOLE

I AM one of the of the RICHEST person in the WHOLE World.

Brothers and Sisters, its time to think BIG, don't let no one take your NEW DREAMS away.

We are in the 5 DIMENSION, and as you all know those you are in the correct Vibration, and if you are thinking Positive things will manifest much faster than before in the old Earth.

But if you think bad or trying to do harm to others you will receive the cause and effect, the same day or the next day. You must have noticed these things around you. Its time to let the past go, and start make the changes to control your way of thinking, because its very important.

Think about it before the Karma took sometimes to come to you, but because you are in the NEW Dimension, these will have more effect on your way of living because you can condemn your self with those THOUGHTS which are of negative Nature.

NATURE will respond much faster on your request, the law of attraction will always work, so we need to change our ways of thinking by thinking good things for your self and others.

I am already to think big, because in the OLD EARTH we had many Inventors, and people who came up with new IDear and inventions, and because we are in this new ERA, this is the TIME, to think big, and join me
to me one of those PEOPLE that is helping to Create and develop new TECHNOLOGY and IDEA as it will come to us true NATURE, which will provide all those WISDOM which is needed for us, to stay in balance.

You have learned from the OLD earth that we need NATURE to give us the WISDOM and knowledge to understand what how NATURE works and what its requires to maintain the balance, and not as how it was done before.

So my brothers and sisters think big that and lets do it TOGETHER as new CO-CREATORS which are selected by NATURE or your self to take the CHALLENGE on your self.

Have a nice day. And remember I have send my POSITIVE THOUGHTS already out to NATURE, and NATURE will do what it needs to do TO MANIFEST my DREAMS i am dreaming everyday. VISZUALIZATION also is the key.

BLESS ALL OF YOU

Ronald Wederfoort
IT business Consulltant
5999 5156118
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
glitter
Senior Member
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: uk
Posts: 229
Default

So has anyone actually been experiencing any new found positivity in the new dimension?

What happens if your suffering from depression and are in a lower state. Does this mean you got left behind in the old world and never ascended to the 5th dimension?
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default The 5th Dimension experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter View Post
So has anyone actually been experiencing any new found positivity in the new dimension?

What happens if your suffering from depression and are in a lower state. Does this mean you got left behind in the old world and never ascended to the 5th dimension?
Good questions indeed.

What i know is that this is the first time this has been done. So there is no one who had has the knowledge to explain or this experience to talk about. I have heard many people talking about this Subject on YOUTUBE and other media, even Channeling. This has never been done before so all those stories are not Correct.

We have entered in the 5th Dimension on 21 January 2013, So we are know in the 5th Dimension. You ask how I know because the Creator has told me this. Also i have had many clues which was given were give to me. You will ask what happen to the MAYAS, well the media also had a hand in dissing this information as usual what they do. A year has 13 Month so DEcember was not the last month. The last month would have been January. The ERA of Aquiruis.

About the 5th Dimension influences it has effect on us on what you think, and you must be at peace with your self, As you the Frequencies and Vibrations are different, and things manifest faster in our life, even the Cause and effect law will repsond faster. You can see people getting their karma immediatly or the next day, and it can become worse if you don't control your self.

But there is abundance now, its like the OLD ways will be replaced with new ideas.

I am trying to learn as much as i can so i can help others or other planets or galaxies which would go three this same process.

THE Splitting from the EARTHS I dont know where its going to happen, could be when its in the Riff where we will have the 2 days of darkeness that the Earth will split and each one of them will continue with its journey.
Like spliting of a MULTIPLE Dimension.

I have see i hope the Creator will provide more info i will be sharing with all of you.

THE NEGATIVE FORCES dont have the power any MORE its DONE with them.


Going to the fifth Later i dint know what is going to happen to all those with still have to clean their Karma or still want to stay
in the 3rd Density for a while, I read that every one will take their bodies withe them.

Last edited by rwederfoort; 24-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:39 AM   #8
glitter
Senior Member
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: uk
Posts: 229
Default

[]

Last edited by glitter; 24-01-2013 at 01:48 AM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:41 AM   #9
glitter
Senior Member
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: uk
Posts: 229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
things manifest faster in our life, even the Cause and effect law will repsond faster. You can see people getting their karma immediatly or the next day,

But there is abundance now, its like the OLD ways will be replaced with new ideas.

Well that will solve alot of problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
THE Splitting from the EARTHS I dont know where its going to happen, could be when its in the Riff where we will have the 2 days of darkeness that the Earth will split and each one of them will continue with its journey.
Like spliting of a MULTIPLE Dimension.
I've often thought about that, in the way there will be multiple dimensions opening up for every decision or turn ou make in your life. So if you are in a postive vibration you will eventually leave behind or not run into people who operate on a negative vibration. It's like there would be a postive and negative divide living in different dimensions even though we would all still be occupying the same space..if that makes in sense!

Where as on the other hand i do question if this would actually be true. For example you could be a person who has a good heart, a sincere person who always has other peoples best interests at heart with not the least bit of psychopathic tendencies in you! But where you work you could be surrounded by awful negative people who are just out for themselves. Now somewhere down the line shouldn't the universe had picked up on the fact that there was that sincere person being surrounded by all that negativity even though it didn't match their vibration level?

So the universe should have opened up some doors and created some sychronicities to place that person in place where it also matches that persons postive vibes. But how many times have we seen that this does not happen. The person goes on to suffer being surrounded by psychic vampires, leeches and psychopathic kinda people! Its worse when you have family like that or you have to work around people like that.

So with this whole thing about moving into a happy 5th dimension with bad people getting their comeupance i still do question it because so many good people suffer having to endure being around bad people!! Where is the balance in that?

Last edited by glitter; 24-01-2013 at 02:14 AM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #10
yosako
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
Thank you your POSTING and your SUGGESTIONS, but none of us are NATURE NATURE reacts how we THINK, if i say I AM GOING to be a BILLIONAR and I start Thiniking as one of the RICHES person the WORLD, NATURE will do its work.
I'd prefer to say "very wealthy" rather than "billionaire"...because that makes the point well understood and it's generic.

Also, there is the fact that in terms of Zimbabwe dollars (a currency which went through a ridiculous rate of daily hyperinflation and no longer is being used ) we'd already be all billionaires, 'cos right before such crap was officially cancelled, people were buying a few eggs with TRILLION dollar banknotes...

Last edited by yosako; 24-01-2013 at 05:48 PM.
yosako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #11
yosako
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter View Post
Well that will solve alot of problems.



I've often thought about that, in the way there will be multiple dimensions opening up for every decision or turn ou make in your life. So if you are in a postive vibration you will eventually leave behind or not run into people who operate on a negative vibration. It's like there would be a postive and negative divide living in different dimensions even though we would all still be occupying the same space..if that makes in sense!

Where as on the other hand i do question if this would actually be true. For example you could be a person who has a good heart, a sincere person who always has other peoples best interests at heart with not the least bit of psychopathic tendencies in you! But where you work you could be surrounded by awful negative people who are just out for themselves. Now somewhere down the line shouldn't the universe had picked up on the fact that there was that sincere person being surrounded by all that negativity even though it didn't match their vibration level?

So the universe should have opened up some doors and created some sychronicities to place that person in place where it also matches that persons postive vibes. But how many times have we seen that this does not happen. The person goes on to suffer being surrounded by psychic vampires, leeches and psychopathic kinda people! Its worse when you have family like that or you have to work around people like that.

So with this whole thing about moving into a happy 5th dimension with bad people getting their comeupance i still do question it because so many good people suffer having to endure being around bad people!! Where is the balance in that?
And what about animals and plants? The whole splitting of dimensions thing doesn't make sense, unless it's figurative speech about "old ways going nowhere" and "new ways opening up" or like that, I guess.

Last edited by yosako; 24-01-2013 at 05:54 PM.
yosako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
ultimate_warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 4,331
Default

WHAT??? The 5th dimension is all about money, too?

LOL...Thanks but NO THANKS.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #13
bacnchee
Senior Member
 
bacnchee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 211
Default

at least the 5th dimension is light on punctuation. pesky periods and semicolons
__________________
pfff the reverend and jesse jackson would latch on to a black kid not gettin lemonade at a white kids lemonade stand cuz it was a hot day and he ran out of lemons...
bacnchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #14
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,252
Default

The 21st January was my 40th birthday.

Life begins at 40, eh!
whatsinaname is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #15
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default GLITTER My respond to YOUR STORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter View Post
Well that will solve alot of problems.



I've often thought about that, in the way there will be multiple dimensions opening up for every decision or turn ou make in your life. So if you are in a postive vibration you will eventually leave behind or not run into people who operate on a negative vibration. It's like there would be a postive and negative divide living in different dimensions even though we would all still be occupying the same space..if that makes in sense!

Where as on the other hand i do question if this would actually be true. For example you could be a person who has a good heart, a sincere person who always has other peoples best interests at heart with not the least bit of psychopathic tendencies in you! But where you work you could be surrounded by awful negative people who are just out for themselves. Now somewhere down the line shouldn't the universe had picked up on the fact that there was that sincere person being surrounded by all that negativity even though it didn't match their vibration level?

So the universe should have opened up some doors and created some sychronicities to place that person in place where it also matches that persons postive vibes. But how many times have we seen that this does not happen. The person goes on to suffer being surrounded by psychic vampires, leeches and psychopathic kinda people! Its worse when you have family like that or you have to work around people like that.

So with this whole thing about moving into a happy 5th dimension with bad people getting their comeupance i still do question it because so many good people suffer having to endure being around bad people!! Where is the balance in that?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.. . . . . . . . .

Hello Glitter,
I LOVE the way you express your self in your comment, you are bright and wise person because i see how you ask your self those Questions. Ok i will answer your question and tell you my experience so you can understand.

We are here to learn about FEAR and EMOTIONS how to become stronger, and understanding all those situation, I have been living always a good life, but in the last 2 years i have been put in places which the people and city where i am the Energies of NEGATIVE are so high, and you feel it and see all around me. Those people in those Vibration dont know what is going on to them, its like the energy is taking your awareness away and you become as a
Mind control being or person. Yes its like your LIGHT is weak and your not signing anymore in the dark your LIGHT. When you are in those environment you LEARN how to control all those energies which are going against yours.

YES you feel them how they interact with your EMOTION, and feelings,but as you keep practising you become stronger, and you understand every situation.
Sometimes there comes TIMES you have to leave, because you can not go against them. True the UNIVERSE always keeps everything in Balance. I believe the Creator wants us to GROW and be our SELFS.

Lets I had a father you LOVED me so much, and his was rich in everything, he knew how to control his wealth, and how to help people, not abuse them by
giving them always what theywant. He would let hsi son work, and learn his
way up because he would understand the Value of those things.

I have seen many people when they are poor they loose faith and are asking why things happen to them, but every thing happens for reason.
Sometime many RICH people are affraid of getting POOR thats why its nice if you were rich to oneday try to live POOR to understand what is.

I believe we are here to learn every situation, I am also in my situation, and i have learned what means to live with negative brothers and sisters.

Have a nice day.

Ronald Wederfoort
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #16
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default 5th Dimension Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
WHAT??? The 5th dimension is all about money, too?

LOL...Thanks but NO THANKS.
No dont say that, MONEY is a system. we dont need that any more in the %th Dimension, we are in the process that we will get new Bodies which are Cristaline, everything will be of light. IT will be a new experience every thing will Transmute to higher consciousness.

Just watch the changes happening
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #17
glitter
Senior Member
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: uk
Posts: 229
Default

I think the learning you talk about is to learn by paying your past karma's. But in the mean time we are stuck in a matrix world and doesn't matter how good you are because we are all being played left right and centre by alsorts of systems and people. The reality is, it is a harsh world and happiness is only temporary.

I'm still interested to know what the fifth dimension will actually bring and what changes people will notice even on a subtle level. We may be moving into a golden age but we are still living under the kalyug times.

Last edited by glitter; 24-01-2013 at 09:54 PM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #18
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default SUN CHANGES and the 2nd sun

SQUARE SUN ( SUN CUADRADO )

SQUARE SUN WITH BEAM TO THE LEFT ( SOL CUADRADO ) 1.26.2013

VESSELS FLYING DOWN FROM THE SUN

Extraterrestrials protecting Earth from solar storms due to second Sun

Streamed live on Nov 23, 2012
THE NEWS Live: Extraterrestrials protecting Earth from solar storms due to second Sun
ARTICLE, including Powerpoint, background, images, etc.
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...extraterrestri...
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License

THE 2 SUNS

Mayan Artifacts Released.2012: CODEC: ET : Contact.

NEW Ancient UFO/Mayan Artifacts Revealed!!!

Strange Mayan Artifact & The Transit Of Venus (9th July 2012)

2012 MAYAN ARTIFACTS & THE SECRET EXCAVATION

Last edited by rwederfoort; 27-01-2013 at 01:30 AM.
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #19
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,688
Default Spirtueel informatie (5d Earth around us)

Subject: Spiritual Knowledge - Information Spiritual - Spirtueel informatie (5d Earth around us)


Morning Brother and Sister, today the subject I am going to bring is the TRUTH and Information which
nobody will tell you as a Brother and sister. We are here to share wisdom with each other, and to tell LIES,
or keep it in DARKNESS.

So i need to give you some proof that we have a 5th Dimension Earth around us Now which is created
there by our Light Brothers and sisters in space, for the next Journey of the new Earth.
That means we have Several earths in the same Place.

The VIDEO will show you the two SUNS, which i had said before, and the MAYAS knew always about
this EVENT of the Opening of the SUN Portal.

THE TWO SUNS in the sky
SQUARE SUN WITH BEAM TO THE LEFT ( SOL CUADRADO ) 1.26.2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=8pwZytAhDxA#!
4:22 minutes

Mayan Artifacts Released.2012: CODEC: ET : Contact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tjGDxyLHUj8

So the New EARTH is being nurished with 5d Energies at the moment, and its protecting us who are on the
3d Earth for those COSMIC other Energies we are going threw.

SO the OLD EARTH HOLOGRAPHIC GRID, is being replaced by the NEW LOVE ENERGIES, and which will cause
all those Previous Systems which we have created to collapse, and to be replaced with the new systems, and new
Consciousness. A new Vibration Frequency.

I hope I have brought you some information, but you have to remember because there are multiple realities,
know there is an OPTION which you can change your Frequencies and take the new Path with the 5D Earth.
If you decide to stay on the EARTH with the OLD System, you will have to go threw all those EVENTS,
which the OLD EARTH will go to balance all KARMA'S.

Every one could leave if you let go of everything of this old WORLD, and all KARMA and apply forgiveness to self.
The Old WORLD, will take all KARMA with it to its Path. In these new EARTH all KARMA don't exits, it will be
a new START for all of us.

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN the NEW EARTH will LEAVE the OLD EARTH so it could continue its normal
PATH. Because at that time you will not have that Protection of the SHIELD of the NEW EARTH, and of the
LIGHT Brothers and sisters their TECHNOLOGY.


I am already in the 5th DIMENSION earth, and can shift in the 3D and to the 5th Earth now, so If I manifest
something in the 5th Dimension for any person it will manifest faster because i am also in the 3D earth.
SO because of this NEW EARTH 5D around us, EVERYTHING I THING FOR ALL OFF YOU WILL MANIFEST
MUCH FASTER because when i do it from the 5 Dimension it happens.

I hope i have explained why things manifest faster as before, and it will keep getting faster, everyday
as the new ENERGIES are poring in threw the SUN, and PORTALS.
Also my ABILITIES of INTUITION will increase also.

Have a nice day,

Ronald Wederfoort
IT Business Consultant
5999 5156118
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 01:04 AM   #20
persephone77
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
Default

I think what the most people think about changing dimensions will not happen. It is not like they think it is. Maybe future will prove me wrong but I just don't think so.

I think what is meant by being in that 5th dimension has nothing to do with being away or apart from the other persons who will stay in 3th dimension.

The whole thing is just that some people awake and some not and thats it.

There are people that go to work everyday doing their boring unfullfilling and less-payed job. At the evening they watch tv shows and at the weekend they go to a club and waste their time there and so on. 3th dimension.

There are other people that recorgnize that this life is not fullfilling anymore and that they need a change. That there is no sense anymore. They don't know what to do and how they can help theirselves. But they struggle and try their best. They struggle with themselves and with the society. They are on the edge to go into 5th dimension or go back into 3th dimension. The question is how strong they are and what kind of people they have around them. That is called midlifecrisis for example or depression and so on. It has many names. So, thats 4th dimension and it is really bad for the person. They try to take others with them. They do not want to face this alone, no matter what they think it is. They try to awake the others around them. Nobody will awake of course and they will think the person is a little bit crazy. People that are in 3th dimension will not understand you anymore. They will look at you when you talk and they will not understand how you mean what you say. They don't get it. They are imprisoned in their world that is work and enterttainment. So, they are there but you cannot talk to them anymore.

In the end there is aceptance. Aceptance for the people, who are in 3th and 4th dimension, because it is really hard to take them with you. They will not let you do that when they are not ready to do so. Some are never. You accept that you can do nothing and that the only one you can change are yourself. You maybe find out that it is ok to be alone sometimes and that you don't need a bunch of people around you that just are not able to understand you. You find out who is really good for you and you part from people who are not good for you.

It is said that they give you negative energy or that they disturb your process on awakening. That is true and untrue. You cannot just blend that people out all the time. But, when you can: Just blend them out. You don't need to talk to them but let them be. That is a form of acceptance too, to let others be that don't want to be *enlightened*. They will not understand you. That is like teaching a cow to fly. You spend your time and power for nothing.

Acceptance is the only thing that helps you to come in this so called 5th dimension. Accept the people around you that are on lower planes at the moment. Its like patting them on the head and tell them: You are not like me, but you are a human too and we cannot talk but yes, it is ok. Everybody walks in their own speed. Let loose, thats all you need to do. Let it go and everything will be ok. Stop to condemn others. We are all from flesh and blood. Stop to preach at others. Stop to bother your head with conspiracy theories. Whatever they do, you can't change it. Let it just go and accept things like they are. That is the only way out.

When you come into that so called 5th dimension, you will see that there are no boundaries. That you can do everything that you like and be everything you like. You will see things very different and that everything is possible again and not so retracted. The step from 4th to 5th can be so fast and it is so calm and relaxing.

I think that this dimension-thing is just a metapher and nothing more.

So, be kind to me and join me in 5th dimension. It is so boring here alone. lol...
persephone77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:26 PM.