Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-03-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
bapp_69
Premier Subscribers

Default Paul VI Hall Reptile head behind POPE

Has anyone else noticed this "sculpture" before, which can be found in the Paul VI Hall in the Vatican?

I just wonder is what "rational" explanation there possibly could be for such an abomination. I looks like something from the depths of Hades!!

Looks very much like a reptile/ snake head on the human body in the middle?

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT ALL ABOUT?" David Icke

Last edited by bapp_69; 31-03-2008 at 01:26 AM.
bapp_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 01:27 AM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

A doctored picture maybe?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
somethinganonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Nope...
http://www.catholicpressphoto.com/se...ges/ppage9.htm
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #4
michael_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinganonymous View Post
I have seen another view of it and it seems to be a mans face with long hair the link is here

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/25311...30FDCFC4C15FBB
Old 01-04-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
devyn

I don't know why, but I seem to get some bad vibes when I look at that pic. Something is seriously wrong with it.
devyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #6
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by devyn View Post
I don't know why, but I seem to get some bad vibes when I look at that pic. Something is seriously wrong with it.
I agree, its TOTALLY creepy!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
manchurian_candidate
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
I agree, its TOTALLY creepy!
+10

P.S. Love your little green bag!
"Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."

Roger Waters
manchurian_candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #8
kernelpower

that pic is prob a representation of the pure horror caused by the catholic church over the years !!
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #9
manchurian_candidate
Premier Subscribers

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpower View Post
that pic is prob a representation of the pure horror caused by the catholic church over the years !!
HAHA very good Sir!!!
"Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."

Roger Waters
manchurian_candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchurian_candidate View Post
+10

P.S. Love your little green bag!
Thankyou so much - I'm quite fond of it too.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
amercury

Look how huge this thing is WTF! Sick bastards.
One of many scary artworks in the vatican.

found this on the web about the sculpture....

This twenty meter wide sculpture behind the current Pope, Benedict XVI, bears a bizarre resemblance to tentacles (among other things). Needless to say, it's easily one of the creepiest pieces of modern Catholic art, a worthy successor to a long line of ancient religious depictions bearing a dark edge.

Despite the sensationally outre appearance of this work, there is a much more mundane surface explanation from the artist. The piece is entitled "The Resurrection," and it can be visited at the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall. Still, the sculpture's facets are not totally removed from the weird, as (now deceased) designer Pericle Fazzini explained:

The Vatican commissioned Mr. Fazzini to provide a work for its modern auditorium. The result was ''The Resurrection,'' a statue depicting Jesus rising from a nuclear bomb crater.

''Suddenly there came to me the idea of Christ preaching peace for 2,000 years, and the place where He prayed for the last time: the olive grove of Gethsemane,'' said Mr. Fazzini in a book about the work. ''I had the idea of depicting Christ as if He were rising again from the explosion of this large olive grove, peaceful site of His last prayers. Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy.''
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
geronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
John Sweeney losing his temper, BBC? have you got the wrong link here? The sculpture looks like a man wearing a mask. There is a discernable border to the left part of the head, like a non-human mask. I don't see flowing hair, but it does give the suggestion of an amphibian, snakelike, reptilian mask, or head. Is this supposed to be Christian imagery? hmm. A closer detailed image of the head might clarify the situation. If this is supposed to be flowing hair, then why the falcon-like beak or jaw with a sharp down-turn at the upper end, and the distinct suggestion of a slitty eye ?

geronimo

Last edited by geronimo; 01-04-2008 at 05:01 PM.
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
geronimo

...and a sharp bony ridge above it like a chameleon or a dinosaur's. Flowing hair? where did his face go then?

geronimo

Last edited by geronimo; 01-04-2008 at 05:01 PM.
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #14
amercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
Is this supposed to be Christian imagery? hmm.
It is supposed to be Jesus himself... Scary Christ.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #15
michael_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
John Sweeney losing his temper, BBC? have you got the wrong link here? The sculpture looks like a man wearing a mask. There is a discernable border to the left part of the head, like a non-human mask. I don't see flowing hair, but it does give the suggestion of an amphibian, snakelike, reptilian mask, or head. Is this supposed to be Christian imagery? hmm. A closer detailed image of the head might clarify the situation. If this is supposed to be flowing hair, then why the falcon-like beak or jaw with a sharp down-turn at the upper end, and the distinct suggestion of a slitty eye ?

geronimo
Did you look at the link i provided? you can clearly see that it's a mans face, the op's picture seems to be at the wrong angle to clearly see it, i'm not saying it's blatant symbolising of a hidden reptoid figure, all i'm saying is you can quite clearly see the mans face in the picture i have provided.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
kernelpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_6 View Post
Did you look at the link i provided? you can clearly see that it's a mans face, the op's picture seems to be at the wrong angle to clearly see it, i'm not saying it's blatant symbolising of a hidden reptoid figure, all i'm saying is you can quite clearly see the mans face in the picture i have provided.
the link doesnt work mate
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #17
adramelech

That picture is horrifying.

The statue behind the Pope is pretty bad too.

- Richard Dawkins
adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #18
michael_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpower View Post
the link doesnt work mate
ah I'm sorry about that cock up, if you go to google images though there is a photo of the throne from a slightly different angle, just enter popes throne and it's one of the top layer of pics.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #19
somethinganonymous

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...%3D2%26hl%3Dno

It really strikes me that a lot of people believes this "man" (he doesn't look like a man, if you ask me...) is GOD's representative on earth...

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...%3D2%26hl%3Dno

The artwork looks as satanic as the pope himself...
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #20
leaf

Holy shit. If you type something like 'satanic sculpture' into Google, nothing has disturbing as that comes up.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote