Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #261
zephirop
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
After re-reading the phrase I agree with what your saying zephirop, thus edited it and changed a word, I am a bit of a sucker for attention to detail.

Is this better?
Much...

Me too that's the problem...a nerds attention to detail.

Geeky pendant that's me.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #262
jake_ball

Default Truman Show ending transcript

Christof represents the Illuminati and their puppets. Christof says that Truman lives in a world without fear, because he is being protected. But Truman realises that because he is being protected from REALITY, he cannot live free (and wont be able to see the woman he loves). Christof (aka the Illuminati) knows that it is all over for them (the Illuminati) if Truman chooses to not go along with their deal of having safety and security in exchange for his freedom. And Truman walks away, and chooses freedom over their promise of security.

This is what is happening right now in our (so called) real world. We are being offered security from terrorism, in exchange for our freedom. Also, the Illuminati have no power if we choose to make them irrelevent in our lives, and that is why Christof gets rather anxious when Truman is considering leaving the show. Truman does leave and he leaves behind the security that the show gave him, and lives as a free man. But REALLY he come into OUR world, which is also orchestrated by the Illuminati,.....but however, our world is more free than his was.

Quote:
CHRISTOF
Truman!

INT/EXT. OCEAN/CYCLORAMA - DAY

CHRISTOF's voice booms over the now calm ocean.

CHRISTOF
Truman!

TRUMAN drops the handle as if his hand has been burned. He
looks all about him.

CHRISTOF (O.C.)
You can speak. I can hear you.

Truman takes a moment to overcome his fear and astonishment.

TRUMAN
Who are you?

CHRISTOF
I'm the creator.

Truman looks up to the "heavens."

TRUMAN
The creator of what?

CHRISTOF (O.C.)
A show -- that gives hope and joy
and inspiration to millions.

TRUMAN
(incredulous)
A show. Then who am I?

CHRISTOF (O.C.)
You're the star.

Truman struggles to take it all in.

TRUMAN
Nothing was real.

CHRISTOF
Nothing was real. That's what made
you so good to watch.

Truman takes out the drenched picture of Sylvia, recalling
her words at the beach.

TRUMAN
(to himself)
"The eyes are everywhere."

INT. CONTROL ROOM - NIGHT

CHRISTOF picks up a slim, flat monitor. He swivels in his
chair and gazes intently at the image of Truman he now holds
in his hands.

CHRISTOF
Listen to me, Truman--

On the screen, Truman again reaches for the door handle.

EXT. CYCLORAMA - DAY

We focus on TRUMAN's hand. CHRISTOF's voice echoes across
the water.

CHRISTOF
You can leave if you want. I won't
try to stop you. But you won't
survive out there. You don't know
what to do, where to go.

A wave of doubt washes over Truman's face.

TRUMAN
(referring to the photo)
I have a map.

CHRISTOF
Truman, I've watched you your whole
life. I saw you take your first
step, your first word, your first
kiss. I know you better than you
know yourself. You're not going to
walk out that door--

TRUMAN
-- You never had a camera in my
head.

INT/EXT. VARIOUS LOCATIONS - NIGHT

The VIEWERS stare into camera in fascination.

INT. CONTROL ROOM - NIGHT

TRUMAN turns back to the sky, looking up towards CHRISTOF.

CHRISTOF
Truman, there's no more truth out
there than in the world I created
for you -- the same lies and deceit.
But in my world you have nothing to
fear.

Truman seems to be considering the possibilities. He looks
to the identikit picture of Sylvia in his hand.

CHRISTOF
(suddenly angry)
Say something, damn it! You're
still on camera, live to the world!

INT. A ROOM SOMEWHERE - NIGHT

SYLVIA gazes at the picture of herself on her television
screen as if it is her reflection in the mirror.

EXT. CYCLORAMA - DAY

TRUMAN hesitates. Perhaps he cannot go through with it after
all. The camera slowly zooms into Truman's face.

TRUMAN
In case I don't see you -- good
afternoon, good evening and good
night.

He steps through the door and is gone. Silence.

Last edited by jake_ball; 11-06-2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity, and a little extra added
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #263
doobyferkin

/\

That sums it up well jake

in addition...

this is one of Trumans many terrorists.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0I90T620141020
have you learned the "lesson"?
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #264
olas

Default And if...

...Trueman decides to stay in the artificial dreamworld?
What you guys think that should happen to him, to the show and to the audience?
olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #265
derekbuttery

Default :)

Quote:
I am surprised there are no voiced opinions on this subject and that I am discussing it with myself. "Joe public" will be oblivious, unaware or uncaring of the issues discussed in my thread, and most probably would not watch a transparent documentary highlighting them, but given through the medium of light entertainment with a funny lovable guy as the main character then the message would be seen, whether missed or not.

hi,

I must admit when I first watched this video {movie** it instantly became one of my favourite 'chill out' films. nothing to think about, an 'original' storyline etc...., easy to watch.

however, over the last 8 years or so, it began 'speaking' to me {the moon HQ especially after reading 'Who Made The Moon'**, small points in the film, as you've rightly pointed out, the 'pyramid' perfectly framed, the traffic jam barring exit from the island, the repeating scene of the VW Beetle.... all pointing to imprisonment, places in society, being trapped, and of course very briefly, the sensation of overcoming one's fear and escaping...

this type of 'predictive messaging' / hidden agendas within the media is fascinating.

thanks for the insight and documentary clips. look forward to watching them.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #266
jake_ball

Quote:
/\

That sums it up well jake

in addition...

this is one of Trumans many terrorists.
Thanks Dooby Yes that picture is put there to frighten Trueman, in order convince him that he is safer where he is (ie safer in the society that THEY have created for him) - This is a metaphor for the terror threat that we have been programmed to believe in - It is that terror threat keeps us frightened, so that WE dont dare go down the road to freedom (ie we are brainwashed into believing that freedom equates to terrorism, and that the only way to stop the supposed al quaida terrorism, is for us to give up our freedom ENTIRELY).
Old 11-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #267
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by olas View Post
I'lll have a think about that, and get back to you (busy at the moment)
Old 11-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #268
jake_ball

Quote:
If Truman decided to stay in that show, he would be doing it IN FULL KNOWLEDGE that he is NOT FREE (and aware that he is in a sort of prison). For Truman to be HAPPY in that show, he would have to have had his spirit completely broken first, and then he could ACCEPT the situation of living in a small film-set - No one could REALLY be happy when their spirit is broken, and anyway, I DONT think that the human spirit CAN be COMPLETELY broken. So I think that Truman (if his spirit was "broken") would have a situation where "ignorance is bliss.......but only for a while" as a great man once put it.

Eventually Truman would have to leave the show, because nature would see to that.

The audience would lose interest in the show if Truman stayed in it. They would watch it for a while, and then think that he is stupid (or bonkers) for choosing to stay. But it could also have an effect of NORMALISING the idea of living a TOTALLY CONTROLLED enviroment, which obviously wouldnt be good.

The show would eventually fall, and a new alternative show would have to be invented for the audience and the participants.

What does everyone else think ?
Old 11-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #269
doobyferkin

Quote:
Good question.

My answer at this point....the aim in the show was to have the first conceived child, on camera, for all to see, by Truman and his wife Meryl Burbank (Mary), then this would lead to generations of Trumans and then would end up where we are today as in this "real" world. The show/fakery would continue, the audience (aliens) would continue to watch, and Trumans would live comfortable in their world not realising the illusion and fakery and imprisonment. Although the names would have to change to 'Falsman' as Truman destiny is to find the "truth" and be united with the audience (aliens).
Old 11-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #270
jake_ball

Quote:
Good question.

My answer at this point....the aim in the show was to have the first conceived child, on camera, for all to see, by Truman and his wife Meryl Burbank (Mary), then this would lead to generations of Trumans and then would end up where we are today as in this "real" world. The show/fakery would continue, the audience (aliens) would continue to watch, and Trumans would live comfortable in their world not realising the illusion and fakery and imprisonment. Although the names would have to change to 'Falsman' as Truman destiny is to find the "truth" and be united with the audience (aliens).
Your answer makes more sense than mine I think Dooby.

I think that you are right, that they wanted to create a situation where everyone would live like Truman. And the audience MAY or MAYNOT aspire to live that way too. The show maybe wanted to create the beginnings of a dystopian global society.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #271
doobyferkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Your answer makes more sense than mine I think Dooby.

I think that you are right, that they wanted to create a situation where everyone would live like Truman. And the audience MAY or MAYNOT aspire to live that way too. The show maybe wanted to create the beginnings of a dystopian global society.
The scary thing is, are we at the stage now in evolution where we are all Trumans, while many are trying to find the "exit door", while most are "conceiving on camera", (this being birth certificates) and have been for a long time.

Could the Truman show be the modern or "real" bible?

Last edited by doobyferkin; 11-06-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #272
jake_ball

Quote:
The scary thing is, are we at the stage now in evolution where we are all Trumans, while many are trying to find the "exit door", while most are "conceiving on camera", (with birth certificates)and have been for a long time. Could the Truman show be a modern or "real" bible?
Yes we ARE at that stage now
The great thing about the movie "The Truman Show" (which incidently has become one of my favourite movies, partly due to your thread I have to say, and partly cos my wife has ALWAYS loved that fim), yes the great thing about that movie is that it ends with a positive outcome, whereas MOST of these types of movies end with a negative outcome - Christof tries to kill Truman, and Truman STILL shows the TRUE HUMAN spirit and fights for his freedom, and then wins, by turning his back on the Illuminati, and their fear tactics So there IS hope for us (according to that movie at least).

Yes that apparently easy listening movie has alot of truth encoded into it
Old 11-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #273
doobyferkin

Quote:
.............. So there IS hope for us (according to that movie at least).
I agree with this, there is a lot of hope, more Trumans continue to go through the "door", when on the other side, the "saved" are sending codes and messages for the co-ordinates, to those who are still seeking the door, this film is one example, including many more (some mentioned on this thread), this forum is another.

The Christofs of the world can see this, they are not happy, they are getting scared and desperate, therefore "capsizing" many "boats" in retaliation, but it is not working.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #274
jake_ball

Quote:
I agree with this, there is a lot of hope, more Trumans continue to go through the "door", when on the other side, the "saved" are sending codes and messages for the co-ordinates, to those who are still seeking the door, this film is one example, including many more (some mentioned on this thread), this forum is another.

The Christofs of the world can see this, they are not happy, they are getting scared and desperate, therefore "capsizing" many "boats" in retaliation, but it is not working.
Nice one Dooby, some great insights there!
Old 11-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #275
jake_ball

Exclamation A potential spanner in the works

Richard Luke Rothschild is a Co Producer and a Unit Producer of the Truman Show

Now i'm not EXACTLY sure who Richard Luke Rothschild is, but......

Here is a list of his movies (etc) that he was involved in. Quite interesting/puzzling :-

Quote:
Second Unit Director or Assistant Director (16 titles)
1989 Her Alibi (first assistant director)

1987 The Monster Squad (first assistant director)

1986 Crimes of the Heart (first assistant director)

1985-1986 The Twilight Zone (TV series) (first assistant director - 17 episodes)
– Shadow Play/Grace Note (1986) (first assistant director)
– The Leprechaun-Artist/Dead Run (1986) (first assistant director)
– Gramma/Personal Demons/Cold Reading (1986) (first assistant director)
– The Elevator/To See the Invisible Man/Tooth and Consequences (1986) (first assistant director)
– Monsters!/A Small Talent for War/A Matter of Minutes (1986) (first assistant director)
See all 17 episodes

1984 The Naked Face (assistant director)

1983 Carpool (TV movie) (first assistant director)

1983 Tender Mercies (first assistant director)

1982 Magnum, P.I. (TV series) (first assistant director - 1 episode)
– Ki'is Don't Lie (1982) (first assistant director)

1982 O'Hara's Wife (assistant director)

1981 Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen (first assistant director)

1981 Walking Tall (TV series) (first assistant director - 1 episode)
– The Protectors of the People (1981) (first assistant director)

1980 Used Cars (first assistant director)

1979 She's Dressed to Kill (TV movie) (assistant director)

1978 Damien: Omen II (second assistant director: Los Angeles)

1978 Mean Dog Blues (second assistant director)

1977 The Island of Dr. Moreau (second assistant director)

Hide HideProducer (16 titles)
2013 The Tiger Rising (executive producer) (pre-production)

2009 Get Low (co-producer)

2007 The Game Plan (executive producer)

2006 The Path to 9/11 (TV movie) (co-producer)

2002 The Scorpion King (co-producer)

2000 Urban Legends: Final Cut (producer)

1999 Double Jeopardy (co-producer)

1998 The Truman Show (co-producer)

1997 Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (co-producer)

1996 Last Dance (executive producer)

1990 Hitler's Daughter (TV movie) (producer)

1989 Parent Trap: Hawaiian Honeymoon (TV movie) (producer)

1989 Fire and Rain (TV movie) (producer)

1989 The Haunting of Sarah Hardy (TV movie) (producer)

1989 The Big Picture (associate producer)

1987 Student Exchange (TV movie) (associate producer)

Hide HideProduction Manager (12 titles)
2013 The Tiger Rising (unit production manager) (pre-production)

2012 Coma (TV mini-series) (unit production manager - 2 episodes)
– Part Two (2012) (unit production manager)
– Part One (2012) (unit production manager)

2010 Unanswered Prayers (TV movie) (unit production manager)

2009 Get Low (unit production manager)

2008 Special Delivery (TV movie) (unit production manager)

2008 Flirting with Forty (TV movie) (unit production manager: Hawaii)

2004 Hidalgo (production manager)

1998 The Truman Show (unit production manager)

1997 Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (unit production manager)

1996 Last Dance (unit production manager)

1989 The Big Picture (unit production manager)

1987 Student Exchange (TV movie) (production manager)

Hide HideMiscellaneous Crew (1 title)
1979 Steel (location manager)

Hide HideThanks (2 titles)
2000 The Making of 'Double Jeopardy' (video documentary short) (thanks - as Richard Rothschild)

1983 China Lake (short) (the producers wish to express their appreciation to - as Richard Rothschild)

Hide HideSelf (2 titles)
2002 Working with Animals: 'The Scorpion King' (video documentary short)
Himself (as Richard Rothschild)

2000 The Making of 'Double Jeopardy' (video documentary short)
Himself (as Richard Rothschild)

Last edited by jake_ball; 11-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #276
doobyferkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
hi,

I must admit when I first watched this video {movie** it instantly became one of my favourite 'chill out' films. nothing to think about, an 'original' storyline etc...., easy to watch.

however, over the last 8 years or so, it began 'speaking' to me {the moon HQ especially after reading 'Who Made The Moon'**, small points in the film, as you've rightly pointed out, the 'pyramid' perfectly framed, the traffic jam barring exit from the island, the repeating scene of the VW Beetle.... all pointing to imprisonment, places in society, being trapped, and of course very briefly, the sensation of overcoming one's fear and escaping...

this type of 'predictive messaging' / hidden agendas within the media is fascinating.

thanks for the insight and documentary clips. look forward to watching them.
Hi derekbuttery, welcome to the forum, and thanks for the contribution to the thread.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #277
doobyferkin

Quote:
Richard Luke Rothschild is a Co Producer and a Unit Producer of the Truman Show

Now i'm not EXACTLY sure who Richard Luke Rothschild is, but......

Here is a list of his movies (etc) that he was involved in. Quite interesting/puzzling :-
If it is one of the "Rothschilds", as with many of the films, could there be in-fighting within the elites, and this is a way to send out codes from the "good" guys within, or could they be taking the piss and rubbing it in our faces, or could it be programming us, or something else, or no link at all. I think maybe a selection of all, some, and none.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #278
jake_ball

Quote:
If it is one of the "Rothschilds", as with many of the films, could there be in-fighting within the elites, and this is a way to send out codes from the "good" guys within, or could they be taking the piss and rubbing it in our faces, or could it be programming us, or something else, or no link at all. I think maybe a selection of all, some, and none.
Yes maybe there are some good guys in those families, but I find it hard to accept that that is the case. Maybe that particular Rothschild was put there to set up the parameters of the movie ? Having said that though, it is STILL a great movie.
And I agree with derekbuttery :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #279
derekbuttery

Default ??-??

just watched "Source Code" again last night, and if you take away the surreal storyline, and the literal effect / meaning this is exactly what is happening.

the whole going back a few minutes, hours even to re-arrange an event, so to manipulate the outcome doesn't seem that far out given that the whole 'matrix' theory is beginning to gain popularity.

and as with the theory of the butterfly effect, how would we know what's manipulated, or real?

{of course it's all conjecture.... BUT?**
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #280
doobyferkin

I have not watched Source Code, just read the synopsis, will mark it for future viewing.

Edit: just realised I have watched it, very interesting film, would like to watch again.

Last edited by doobyferkin; 11-06-2013 at 08:26 PM.