Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #21
drkmatter

taking a guy out the woods is not evidence of him doing wrong. Only evidence I see here is that they Locked down the Area and took everyone into custody who was close to the school just to make sure they was not letting criminals walk around or escape. its common practice to do such things when crimes are committed until evidence is gathered. Like in mass hostage situations they treat everyone as though they are the hostage takers including freed hostages until they can be sure who all are and if they played any role.

Last edited by drkmatter; 20-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.
drkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
Was there even a shooter?
There seems to be a lot of fakery going on here, I think the second shooter thing might be a red herring.

This couples daughter were murdered a day or two previous to making this news item...apparently.
With many people doubting the official story of the shootings in Sandy Hook, I watched the video while asking myself- could these people be acting?

See what you think.

REALLY SAD -- The parents of Jessica Rekos talks about her ( victim in shooting sandy hook newtown) - YouTube

I see no tears, though she seems to 'break down' at points.

The man doesn't seem upset at all, they both even manage to raise a smile.

They are both so well groomed, her makeup perfectly in place. They don't look like they've had sleepless nights or to be in any state of trauma.
Everything they say seems cleverly designed to pluck at the heart strings, little 'sound bites' I think they're known as?
It's like they're talking about someone that died years ago, not a couple or so days before.†

I've also studied other pictures and videos, nobody seems genuinely upset. It's not that difficult to find people smiling though.
Two things I'll say about this video, and yes I know people react differently to grief, however

Note the close up of the couple holding hands to comfort each other. Understand how TV works to see how strange that shot is. It's a cut away, the interview was filmed by one crew and camera, so to achieve that shot they would have had to ask the couple, probably after the interview was finished, 'would you mind holding each others hands so we can get a nice cut away shot in for the segment?'. I mean really wtf?

Also note that while the mother is making sobbing and crying noises at no point does she shed any actual tears. Her nicely applied make up remains perfect throughout. The husbands unemotional reaction is far more explainable IMO, he may simply be heavily medicated to cope with his grief, but why the f.ck would the mother be pretending to cry?
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #23
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
Well 1) as a rule you don't get the lippy and eye make up out and put on your best togs when the TV cameraman shows up at your door step.

Think how that must have gone down. TV station rings up devastated family who've just lost a child, a child FFS, and says would you kind if we come over so you can relay to the public how terrible you feel and relive the death of your child for mass consumption? Ok sure, but gimme time to get out my nice cloathes and break out the make up kit. Wtf???
The biggest wtf to me is how the news media agencies have the front to even demand any time from these parents. At least give them space until they've buried their loved ones, ffs. They don't owe the press or the public anything.

Last edited by ragnarok; 20-12-2012 at 04:57 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #24
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmatter View Post
taking a guy out the woods is not evidence of him doing wrong. Only evidence I see here is that they Locked down the Area and took everyone into custody who was close to the school just to make sure they was not letting criminals walk around or escape. its common practice to do such things when crimes are committed until evidence is gathered. Like in mass hostage situations they treat everyone as though they are the hostage takers including freed hostages until they can be sure who all are and if they played any role.
Taking a guy out of the woods wearing camouflage pants, on a day a mass murder was happening a few yards away supposedly committed by someone also wearing camouflage pants is one hell of a coincidence i think you'll agree?
Old 20-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #25
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
The biggest wtf to me is how the news media agencies have the front to even demand any time from these parents. At least give them space until they've buried their loved ones, ffs. They don't owe the press or the public anything.
You're assuming the TV company contacted the parents, and not the reverse?
Old 20-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
ragnarok

Quote:
Taking a guy out of the woods wearing camouflage pants, on a day a mass murder was happening a few yards away supposedly committed by someone also wearing camouflage pants is one hell of a coincidence i think you'll agree?
He certainly needs quizzing as to why he was camouflaged up in woods near a school, but it could just be the case he picked the wrong day to be ogling kids.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #27
ragnarok

Quote:
You're assuming the TV company contacted the parents, and not the reverse?
I am. I don't imagine news parasites sitting around idly waiting for stories to come to them. It may happen occasionally, but I doubt very much it is the norm.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #28
libegal

Second video described cargo pants, not camo pants. This is beyond ridiculous.
libegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #29
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
Theres not one bit of this that fits is there ?

The bloke in the woods who has now disappeared was the real shooter and lanza just took the fall
Yep, like the 'other nurse' in the Jacintha Saldanha killing has also mysteriously vanished off the face of the Earth. You'd think reporters would be all over people like these. I mean saying the guy is totally innocent, wouldn't some journalist be asking the cops who the fuck he is and setting up an interview? But no apparently not..
Old 20-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #30
cotarddelusion

Quote:
Well 1) as a rule you don't get the lippy and eye make up out and put on your best togs when the TV cameraman shows up at your door step.

Think how that must have gone down. TV station rings up devastated family who've just lost a child, a child FFS, and says would you kind if we come over so you can relay to the public how terrible you feel and relive the death of your child for mass consumption? Ok sure, but gimme time to get out my nice cloathes and break out the make up kit. Wtf???
True. The interviews I have seen I find very very bizarre. More creepy smiles then real tears. I just wonder, why the heck would the real perpetrators want to make things so complicated by getting in people to ACT as parents who have lost a child? Unless the parents are total psychopaths and actually offered they're child to be a sacrifice in this shooting for something in return? I just don't get why they wouldn't do the shooting for real, killing real kids and affecting real parents but just use a trained shooter to do it and use adam lanza as a patsy?
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #31
cori

Quote:
Originally Posted by libegal View Post
Obviously, since Adam Lanza killed himself at the end of the rampage.

Also I'm not sure what your videos are supposed to prove.
who saw it?
Who saw him shooting his mother or a kid?
Where are th forensic proofs of the investigation. Every murder needs to be investigated, why aren't amoks?
They believe it without any proof, just because theyre told so.
Same with 911. Believe what you're told.
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 20-12-2012 at 05:07 PM.
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #32
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by libegal View Post
Second video described cargo pants, not camo pants. This is beyond ridiculous.
Actually, it said "military-style cargo pants." Which sounds very much like a news-speak way of saying "camouflage pants."
Old 20-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #33
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post
True. The interviews I have seen I find very very bizarre. More creepy smiles then real tears. I just wonder, why the heck would the real perpetrators want to make things so complicated by getting in people to ACT as parents who have lost a child? Unless the parents are total psychopaths and actually offered they're child to be a sacrifice in this shooting for something in return? I just don't get why they wouldn't do the shooting for real, killing real kids and affecting real parents but just use a trained shooter to do it and use adam lanza as a patsy?
That's the conventional way to do it, but if you want to be a smart-ass, you put subtle clues to your plans in Batman movies and hire really shit actors to play the part of bereaved parents and nutty ME's.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #34
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post
Yes I think that absolutely right. Commenting on these two, their reactions, especially the mother, are fuckin weird IMO. She's pretending to cry, she's immaculately made up, they're both cooperating with the crew for their bullshit 'emotional' cut away shot. I'm not for a moment saying the kids weren't killed, but I am saying there's a lot of weirdness here. Maybe American culture is that far gone that for a good portion of the population appearing on the telly and the 5 mins of fame trumps having your flesh and blood, your child, your whole reason for living, taken from you by some lunatic.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #35
drkmatter

Quote:
I see People walking around in Camouflage Pants even in the City where no Crimes have been committed so yes you are correct its maybe just a coincidence.
some people will find try turn anything and everything into a Conspiracy.
If all the things what some guys say did not happen really didnt then nobody must ever die on earth

Last edited by drkmatter; 20-12-2012 at 05:38 PM.
drkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #36
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fairy
I agree with you about the crying because when my own daughter died I didn't cry for days but I was in total shock and couldn't manage the basic functions without being told what to do.
Im so sorry about your daughter
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #37
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
What's crying got to do with anything. I've attended many family funerals, even my fathers and I've never shed a single tear, not ever. Try living in the real world. Not everyone cries (some of us are stronger than others) and since when does crying change anything. Most people who have suffered trauma tend to be in a state of shock, but as usual conspiracy theorists will use any excuse & reason to perpetuate their wild theories. Let's stick to the facts, it's the only way to get anywhere near the truth.
But why pretend to cry?
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #38
piskavac

Quote:
I've also studied other pictures and videos, nobody seems genuinely upset. It's not that difficult to find people smiling though.
Parheps, the reason is they are deeply sedated.

When days passes, and they could no longer be too deep sedated, only God knows what sadness and distress they will suffer from.
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the manís brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #39
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Parheps, the reason is they are deeply sedated.

When days passes, and they could no longer be too deep sedated, only God knows what sadness and distress they will suffer from.
They don't seem sedated.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #40
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Was there even a shooter?
There seems to be a lot of fakery going on here, I think the second shooter thing might be a red herring.

This couples daughter were murdered a day or two previous to making this news item...apparently.
With many people doubting the official story of the shootings in Sandy Hook, I watched the video while asking myself- could these people be acting?

See what you think.

REALLY SAD -- The parents of Jessica Rekos talks about her ( victim in shooting sandy hook newtown) - YouTube

I see no tears, though she seems to 'break down' at points.

The man doesn't seem upset at all, they both even manage to raise a smile.

They are both so well groomed, her makeup perfectly in place. They don't look like they've had sleepless nights or to be in any state of trauma.
Everything they say seems cleverly designed to pluck at the heart strings, little 'sound bites' I think they're known as?
It's like they're talking about someone that died years ago, not a couple or so days before.†

That just don't look right to me.. The heart knows the truth, they are truly fucked.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote