Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #621
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
YES and thanks yass - I really appreciate the work you have done. The medical examiner was truly a horror to behold - I assume that went mainstream only once - no repeats on air with that one.
I think everyone is missing the point. It's not bad acting. What about the script? Uh, uh, uh, I dunno! I have no idea....etc. We are supposed to believe simultaneously that these are the most powerful people in the world and yet they can't hire a decent script writer or actor!!

No, some Joker is writing this script. Notice the connections to the Dark Knight Rises. We are being played, but by much more benevolent forces aiming to teach the world a lesson.
gwynned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #622
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
I think everyone is missing the point. It's not bad acting. What about the script? Uh, uh, uh, I dunno! I have no idea....etc. We are supposed to believe simultaneously that these are the most powerful people in the world and yet they can't hire a decent script writer or actor!!

No, some Joker is writing this script. Notice the connections to the Dark Knight Rises. We are being played, but by much more benevolent forces aiming to teach the world a lesson.
Sounds about right. It does seem like a joker has written the script, you're right. Possibly, they're ad-libbing it (very carelessly). It's more like taunting or an insult to the intellect.

I posted this in the other thread:
Quote:
Here's another excellent read.

The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions And Missing Information

http://govtslaves.info/the-sandy-hoo...g-information/
I was too tired to extract from it or comment but that at least saved it.

The section about the medical examiner:

Quote:
The Accidental Medical Examiner

An especially important yet greatly underreported feature of the Sandy Hook affair is the wholly bizarre performance of Connecticut’s top medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II at a December 15 press conference. Carver’s unusual remarks and behavior warrant close consideration because in light of his professional notoriety they appear remarkably amateurish and out of character.

H. Wayne Carver II has an extremely self-assured, almost swaggering presence in Connecticut state administration. In early 2012 Carver threatened to vacate his position because of state budget cuts and streamlining measures that threatened his professional autonomy over the projects and personnel he oversaw.

Along these lines the pathologist has gone to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion in court proceedings.

For example, in a famous criminal case Carver “put a euthanized pig through a wood chipper so jurors could match striations on the bone fragments with the few ounces of evidence that prosecutors said were on the remains of the victim.”[4] One would therefore expect Carver to be in his element while identifying and verifying the exact ways in which Sandy Hook’s children and teachers met their violent demise.

Yet the H. Wayne Carver who showed up to the December 15 press conference is an almost entirely different man, appearing apprehensive and uncertain, as if he is at a significant remove from the postmortem operation he had overseen.

The multiple gaffes, discrepancies, and hedges in response to reporters’ astute questions suggest that he is either under coercion or an imposter. While the latter sounds untenable it would go a long way in explaining his sub-pedestrian grasp of medical procedures and terminology.

Quote:
Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?

Oddly enough medical personnel are forced to set up their operation not at the school where the dead and injured lay, but rather at the fire station several hundred feet away. This flies in the face of standard medical operating procedure where personnel are situated as close to the scene as possible. There is no doubt that the school had ample room to accommodate such personnel. Yet medical responders who rushed to Sandy Hill Elementary upon receiving word of the tragedy were denied entry to the school and forced to set up primary and secondary triages off school grounds and wait for the injured to be brought to them.

Shortly after the shooting “as other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be tragically underutilized on this horrible day. ‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” 44 year old emergency medical technician James Wolff told NBC News. “’And when (we) didn’t have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it’s difficult.’”[9]

In light of this, who were the qualified medical practitioners pronounced the 20 children and 7 adults dead? Who decided that none could be revived? Carver and his staff are apparently the only medical personnel to have attended to the victims—yet this was in the postmortem conducted several hours later. Such slipshod handling of the crime scene leaves the State of Connecticut open to a potential array of hefty civil claims by families of the slain.

Quote:

Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?

Sandy Hook Elementary is attended by 600 students. Yet there is no photographic or video evidence of an evacuation on this scale. Instead, limited video and photographic imagery suggest that a limited evacuation of perhaps at most several dozen students occurred.

A highly circulated photo depicts students walking in a single file formation with their hands on each others’ shoulders and eyes shut. Yet this was the image of a drill that took place prior to the event itself.[10] Most other photos are portraits of individual children. Despite aerial video footage of the event documenting law enforcement scouring the scene and apprehending one or more suspects in the wooded area nearby the school,[11] there is no such evidence that a mass exodus of children from the school transpired once law enforcement pronounced Sandy Hook secure. Nor are there videos or photos of several hundred students and their parents at the oft-referenced fire station nearby where students were routed for parent pick up.
I read somewhere that Obama is pushing the gun control deadline to the end of January 2013.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 31-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #623
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
A little follow-up here. I just went looking in my history for what I first turned up after reading your post and searching.

In my history I'm only finding this page but it's not the page I remember reading:

http://gonob.com/2012/12/28/newtown-...satan-outpost/

I also don't recall the 'update' which seems to have been put there since I visited the page.

The page I recall reading had more written in it than what I'd previously seen. After clicking around I found a page that has all of what I read and posted properly (not broken lines as at the above link). It is not the page I'd originally seen but contains all of what I'd read. I don't know why some parts were omitted in those other places (like about the pseudo-satanists).

One word of CAUTION: Don't travel the link you see posted at the top of the page (at the following link). I did, and the first thing I saw was a message saying server not found (something like that) and the second thing I saw was my avast! warning box/dialog pop up in the brick red a warning message that it prevented a malicious attack. I'd visited through a proxy but that's neither here nor there. Not everyone has the same level of protection on their pcs so I'd just refrain from following the link you'll see.

http://www.satanservice.org/theory/coscm.txt

To be clear, the above link is okay, but the members.gnn.com address you'll see when you first open the page is not okay.

Otherwise, the full text of what I'd read is at the above link.

Here's an example of what was missing in other documents and just... interesting excerpts (mindset):

I think this is where the other page I linked got the info from though because when I tried posting from this all my lines were broken and I had to fix them.

Church Of Tiamat was mentioned in the documents and I searched that term and found lots of results about a song.

Church Of Tiamat Lyrics:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tiamat/..._20166987.html

I looked in my bookmarks thinking maybe I'd bookmarked the page I'd seen. I had two bookmarks from the usahitman.com website, like lizzy has in her post, only when I checked my bookmarked pages I was surprized to find that one of them was this: Investigation into CIA Satanists Child Abuse Ring within Governement. I was kind of browsing down through the page and at the bottom where there were related links I saw the name Barbara Hartwell a lot and so opened one link to get an idea when I read about a mind control conference... held in Connecticut. I thought it was an interesting thing to note.
Sorry if this is obvious or has already been said - I'm in a hurry.

Tiamat. See also Tia Sharp - murdered to coincide with the end of the Olympics 2012. I've read some ideas about this being a ritual. Tiamat -

Quote:
In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat is a chaos monster, a primordial goddess of the ocean, mating with Abz (the god of fresh water) to produce younger gods. It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat mythos, the first in which Tiamat is 'creatrix', through a "Sacred marriage" between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second "Chaoskampf" Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[1] Although there are no early precedents for it, some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[2] In the Enma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; she later makes war upon them and is killed by the storm-god Marduk. The heavens and the earth are formed from her divided body.
Tiamat was known as Thalattē (as a variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history. It is thought that the name of Tiamat was dropped in secondary translations of the original religious texts because some Akkadian copyists of Enma Elish substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, since the two names had become essentially the same, due to association.[3] Wiki
Olympics - closing ceremony - ritual to Tiamat? Chaos - Order out of chaos. NWO.

Total Solar Eclipse - said to open a portal by occultists. Australia in November 2012. Followed by Australian DJs apparently hoax calling the hospital where Kate was staying. Resulting in "suicide" of Jacintha Saldanha.

Just ideas. The monsters who organised Sandy Hook are occultists after all.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 31-12-2012 at 06:43 PM.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #624
lizzy
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
A little follow-up here. I just went looking in my history for what I first turned up after reading your post and searching.

In my history I'm only finding this page but it's not the page I remember reading:

http://gonob.com/2012/12/28/newtown-...satan-outpost/

I also don't recall the 'update' which seems to have been put there since I visited the page.

The page I recall reading had more written in it than what I'd previously seen. After clicking around I found a page that has all of what I read and posted properly (not broken lines as at the above link). It is not the page I'd originally seen but contains all of what I'd read. I don't know why some parts were omitted in those other places (like about the pseudo-satanists).

One word of CAUTION: Don't travel the link you see posted at the top of the page (at the following link). I did, and the first thing I saw was a message saying server not found (something like that) and the second thing I saw was my avast! warning box/dialog pop up in the brick red a warning message that it prevented a malicious attack. I'd visited through a proxy but that's neither here nor there. Not everyone has the same level of protection on their pcs so I'd just refrain from following the link you'll see.

http://www.satanservice.org/theory/coscm.txt

To be clear, the above link is okay, but the members.gnn.com address you'll see when you first open the page is not okay.

Otherwise, the full text of what I'd read is at the above link.

Here's an example of what was missing in other documents and just... interesting excerpts (mindset):

I think this is where the other page I linked got the info from though because when I tried posting from this all my lines were broken and I had to fix them.

Church Of Tiamat was mentioned in the documents and I searched that term and found lots of results about a song.

Church Of Tiamat Lyrics:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tiamat/..._20166987.html

I looked in my bookmarks thinking maybe I'd bookmarked the page I'd seen. I had two bookmarks from the usahitman.com website, like lizzy has in her post, only when I checked my bookmarked pages I was surprized to find that one of them was this: Investigation into CIA Satanists Child Abuse Ring within Governement. I was kind of browsing down through the page and at the bottom where there were related links I saw the name Barbara Hartwell a lot and so opened one link to get an idea when I read about a mind control conference... held in Connecticut. I thought it was an interesting thing to note.
thanks yass - I tend to think these sites / threads are followed and when something incriminating is posted - they get it changed or pulled ....
Obama ( cia himself) must have known what this is and his presence on 'the scene' has lent credibility to this insane hoax.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...-police-audio/
ndy Hook: Aleister Crowley, interview freak-show, police audio

Sandy Hook: Aleister Crowley, interview freak-show, police audio

by Jon Rappoport

December 28, 2012

www.nomorefakenews.com

I’ve been listening to a stream of police dept. audio during the initial response to the Sandy Hook shooting.

This link has most of its action in the first four minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8uVR7TifS

At roughly 2:38, a police voice says: “Party in custody.”

Then at 3:49, “We have a suspect down.”

This next link, for me, was somewhat clearer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-Ix_aaDhg

Starting at roughly 3:13, there are relevant police comments:

“A teacher reports two shadows running past the building past the gym.”

“They’re shooting.” (??)

“Yeah, we got ‘em.”

“They’re coming at me down Kurt’s (sp) Way!”

“Got ‘em (?)…proned out.” (at 5:34)

We get the distinct sense there are multiple shooters.

Whoever is proned out, whoever is in custody, whoever is “coming at me,” whoever is down…we don’t know what happened to them.

Reporters on the scene have, as far as I know, provided no information, and neither have police. The suspects have disappeared down the memory hole.

Then we have these television interviews with families of the victims.

It’s astounding. Parents are smiling. They’re actors from Central Casting? One thing is for sure. They’re androids, if you measure their responses against reports of what happened in the Sandy Hook School.

And as androids, they’re only matched by the TV reporters who are interviewing them.

If you’re tempted to say the parents and family members are in shock, or they’re reacting to being on television, forget it. Their attitudes don’t match a massacre by any stretch of the imagination.

Is Sandy Hook/Newtown a Stepford Village? Are these people all programmed to be pleasant and accommodating No Matter What?

It’s about as bizarre as the purported video footage of the Aurora theater during the shootings there this summer. As people exit the lobby and come out on to the street, there is no sign of blood and no one is coughing from the reported tear gas inside the theater.

With these Sandy Hook parents, we’re looking at a level of conditioning in which Being Nice can completely overwhelm even the murder of one’s own child.

Tears? Not one person in these interviews has actual tears running down his or her face.

One of the fathers, Robbie Parker, has had his interview played and replayed all over the planet on YouTube, and you can watch him smiling and grinning, for all the world looking like he’s just been appointed CEO of a company he works for…and then he steps to a podium to make his statement, and as one poster succinctly describes it, “gets into character.”

This isn’t just an internal event. You can watch Parker huffing and puffing and pushing himself into what he thinks is a tragic and grief-stricken state of mind. He does it so badly you wonder why no one in the room calls him on it. It’s beyond strange. Yet reporters later talked about Parker “struggling through tears and suffering to make a heartfelt statement…” The reporters are just as deranged as Parker is.

This boggling show isn’t confined to Sandy Hook. A commenter below a Deseret News article on Parker replied: “Brave young father, wise to forgive early and choose to move forward—nothing can be gained by dwelling on what cannot be changed.”

At times, watching these interviews, I wondered whether the parents had been conditioned to believe, in the face of ANYTHING, that good and nice children all take a choo-choo train to heaven and there is nothing to regret about their murders at all.

The Matrix Revealed

In an earlier article, I pointed out that, indeed, at 1hr:58 of The Dark Knight Rises, Gary Oldman, talking about an impending attack on “Strike Zone 1,” is pointing to the words “Sandy Hook” on a map in front of him. These are the only legible words on the map.

By happenstance, the production designer of Dark Knight Rises, Nathan Crowley, is related to the infamous British black-magic legend, Aleister Crowley, who was sometimes called The Great Beast 666.

http://www.theartnewspaper.com/artic...t-the-Met/8583

In an interview, Nathan said, “Yes, Aleister Crowley is a direct relative, he’s my grandfather’s cousin, but we were never allowed to even mention his name because we were a very Quaker family.”

Nathan is also the production designer of Lady Gaga’s video ad for her perfume, Fame.

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertisi...ga-fame-142761

In terms of “the dark side,” the full 5:41 version of the video-ad makes Dark Knight Rises look like a Disney cartoon by comparison.

But not to worry. What happened at Sandy Hook was exactly as the major media portrayed it, and nothing more. Sure. You bet.

Jon Rappoport

Last edited by lizzy; 31-12-2012 at 10:28 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #625
emeraldgreen

I came across this video of James Holmes which shows he is a very bright guy and appears happy and relaxed. He is discussing different perceptions which he and his mentor are working on - matrix control/busting. I can't see him doing the atrocities he is accused of but it also raises a lot of relative questions. Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere here

emeraldgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #626
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
what are the alternatives?
do nothing and accept what a few people have planned for the many?

if we keep highlighting the corruption and plans, then it makes it all the harder for them to succeed

then may win, they have all the power, money and say..right?

but fuck them!!

all we can do is what we are doing..bringing the propaganda into the awareness of the collective mind....slowly...very very slowly

but hey, its better than doing nothing..right?
I agree with you but what has changed apart from the few. We have only changed ourselves but you take 2 steps either side of your own space and nothing has changed 2 steps being a street or a town let's say.

9/11 happened yet we are sill voting, we are still suffering under elite rule over the common people. I think it has got worse since 9/11 we have lost total control i feel and it's just an uphill struggle even more so now that we are aware of such things and all we can do is keep running around in our little wheels

We have to do something about this, wiki leaks is joke, infowars is a joke, things like that are a joke. We need the right ears listening and standing up for the common person suffering everyday under the huge amounts of stress.

We can see it but millions cannot, we are not special or have a huge ego in that we think we are something of great gift.
We are by no means perfect because we can see past some things now like mainstream media control & corruption etc. We have to fight our own battles everyday ''demons'' the ego.

This has happened for a reason to each one of us yet we have nil power to provide a recovery plan for everyone because it does not work that way as i have come to understand over the last 6 years.
They say the few control the many. yet we are also the few and we control nothing compared to what they can do.

How can we rewind this. It's impossible unless a massive change happens to everyone
It will take many many generations before it starts to have any affect and by that time something else will have come into place to trap everyone all over again.

Last edited by maccoy; 03-01-2013 at 07:58 AM.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #627
white fog

I am a new member - first post.

Here are side by side comparisons of some Sandy Hook players alongside pictures taken from online sources that were posted a considerable time before this alleged shooting. All but one come from an online Picassa family photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family -

Kaitlin Roig/Riley Harmon -

Noah Pozner/Little boy in goup of children - Greenberg photo album -

"Grieving brother of Vicki Soto/kid in Leon Greenberg's Facebook photo album -

And, without further ado - the indomitable Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and Richard Sexton/ Laura and Nick Phelps duo -

It is my belief that these people are imposters in the Sandy Hook shooting as strange as it may sound. What other explanation could there be?
white fog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #628
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by white fog View Post

Here are side by side comparisons of some Sandy Hook players alongside pictures taken from online sources that were posted a considerable time before this alleged shooting. All but one come from an online Picassa family photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family -

And, without further ado - the indomitable Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and Richard Sexton/ Laura and Nick Phelps duo -

It is my belief that these people are imposters in the Sandy Hook shooting as strange as it may sound. What other explanation could there be?

They aren't the same people.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #629
white fog

Huh? They look identical to me. Oh, whatever I guess.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #630
jubbly

Quote:
Huh? They look identical to me. Oh, whatever I guess.
The Noah Pozner one looks very alike but the others don't. Especially the blond teacher.

How was this family discovered? What prompted these comparisons?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #631
white fog

I think they all look alike. These are pictures taken from an online photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family that was put online long before the Sandy Hook shooting. The one of the Vicki Soto fake brother is taken directly from a one Leon Greenberg's Facebook page posted back in June 2009

Leon also appears in this Sexton/Greenberg online photo album. He is, I believe, the brother of Jennifer Greenberg Sexton who played the part of Laura Phelps, Sandy Hook parent in a staged CNN interview.

This photo album and it's subjects werepointed out at least a year ago by a guy named Ed Chiarini who claimes that some from this family acted as imposters in the Tucson shopping center mass shooting from Jan. 2010.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #632
doom_monger

Noticed something very interesting on LBC this morning, they were talking about Sandy Hook, they had a journalist or something calling from America, and the guy was talking about grieving parents etc, and he was basically trying to justify the reaction of some of the parents saying that we shouldn't expect parents to grief in the conventional sense as different people deal with grief differently.

Was driving to work and it must have been between 6.30am - 6.50am, but it definitely seemed aimed at countering all this talk of fake grief among the parents interviewed.

Will try to find the link to the segment, but LBC's podcast section looks a bit difficult to navigate. If someone else can try to find it, would help.

BUT, I still think this is all a red herring of a staged conspiracy, similar to all the other incidents in the past decade or so, to keep the supposed awake distracted so we don't unify and focus our energy on the real issues that we should be bring to the light, instead through obvious anomalies and agents of misinformation we're being directed to mainstream-perceived-outlandish conspiracies and marginalised.
doom_monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #633
jubbly

Quote:
I think they all look alike. These are pictures taken from an online photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family that was put online long before the Sandy Hook shooting. The one of the Vicki Soto fake brother is taken directly from a one Leon Greenberg's Facebook page posted back in June 2009

Leon also appears in this Sexton/Greenberg online photo album. He is, I believe, the brother of Jennifer Greenberg Sexton who played the part of Laura Phelps, Sandy Hook parent in a staged CNN interview.

This photo album and it's subjects werepointed out at least a year ago by a guy named Ed Chiarini who claimes that some from this family acted as imposters in the Tucson shopping center mass shooting from Jan. 2010.

And how did Ed discover the family?
Old 03-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #634
trixie

Quote:

Wow. This family was mentioned back earlier in one of these threads. I think they do look alike.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #635
hannah50

Quote:

You know, I wonder. In years of internet reading on Illuminati families, following link after link and reading stories from those who've gotten out or left the families it's been said there is 'in fighting'. Those who don't support the NWO plan, and the enslavement of the masses. Could some of this botched/conflicting information, some of the bad or nervous acting be on purpose in an attempt to try and get the message out? To create doubt to help us see? Saboteurs from the inside?

There is just so much conflicting information that is so blatantly displayed, so many inconsistencies in the story from the beginning to now, that I can't chalk it up to merely poor journalism or chaos at the scene. The gaffs are too big.
hannah50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #636
tildatod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post
The Noah Pozner one looks very alike but the others don't. Especially the blond teacher.

How was this family discovered? What prompted these comparisons?
I couldn't see Ponzer's face very well in the tiny photo.

However the teacher from the news videos is definitely not the same as the woman in the other photo. Big difference in foreheads, especially hairline and gap between corner of eye and temple. They have different noses too.

The Vicki Soto brother photos - I don't think it's the same boy in those photos. The one on the right has a really good looking face; he's plump, but his features are roundish (nose shape) but strong. He also has different teeth it seems to the left pic. The boy in the left pic has a less attractive face which is most noted for those deep lines on either side of the mouth. He definitely looks like the girl (Soto sister) on his left, but he does not look like the boy on the right.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #637
velma

Sandy Hook was a psy-op to cause enough outrage to disarm Americans. Senator Feinstein wants your guns and the ten year-old girl leading the debate agrees, “Only police officers and the military should get guns” said Natalie Barden, the sister of victim Daniel Barden. However, if citizens had no weapons, the police would not require them either, that would equate to tyranny, the reason for the Second Amendment, which the US/ZOG wants to nullify, but I don’t expect a bereaved sibling to understand that.

As far as evidence goes, that Adam Lanza was the shooter, I have seen none, no CCTV, no crime scene footage, no bodies, which were spirited away during the night. Even Lanza’s remains have been claimed for burial, anonymously. Many are linking his condition to this psychotic outburst of extreme violence, assuming he was on medication, but that is unconfirmed.

I know several people with Asperger’s Syndrome, all of whom are incredibly laid-back, passive, peace-loving, latter-day hippy types, without an ounce of malice and also highly intelligent. They usually have a harmless obsession with one particular mundane thing, like public transport, or in Gary McKinnon’s case, UFO’s!

In short, Lanza does not fit the profile of a mass murderer. Who does that? The ‘lone-nut’ who goes on the rampage without any motive and kills countless innocent people for no particular reason is a modern day phenomenon. It is never what is seems. The ‘patsy’ is accompanied by trained ‘death squads’ who do the ritual killing. The media takes it from there, with their faked footage, photo-shopped images, accompanied by poignant stories of ‘heroism’ and the official explanation, which it is now a felony to contradict.

It is always a False Flag.

Last edited by velma; 03-01-2013 at 01:05 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #638
pinochio

Riley Harmon(facebook)

Kaitlin Roig

could be
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #639
mybrotherskeeper

Quote:

I disagree the script is bad because it doesn't need or have to be good, only those who already know about the elite are gonna know these interviews are staged. Nobody at home who gets and trusts info from the news is gonna say 'Oh well all my life I've trusted the news but this Sandy Hook thing is shady." It was the elite that leaked the clue about Sandy Hook I. Batman to fuck with those in the know and killed the prop man a while back. It is not benevolent people revealing these things it's the elite doing so to mess with us and say to us 'Look how lame our output is and people still buy into this bullshit what are you going to do about it?'

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #640
pinochio

Quote:

nice post.All the same people.Only wobbly one is the Kaitlin Roig and Riley Harmon(daughter of Jennifer Greenberg)

Last edited by pinochio; 03-01-2013 at 01:56 PM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote