Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-11-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
steppewar

Default Jesse Ventura 'Interviews' David Icke

Ventura's main argument is that the proof interdimensional reptilians don't exist is because we can't see them.

Maybe electricity, radio waves, oxygen, radiation, etc don't exist then because they can't be seen either.

Thought Ventura came across as a complete meathead in this. He expected the global conspiracy theory to be explained in a five minute slot.

As for being in it just for the money, I doubt Ventura has seen the 'huge mansion' where Icke ives on the Isle of Wight.

Watch from 31 minutes in for the Icke 'interview'.

Last edited by steppewar; 29-11-2012 at 07:30 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
kappy0405

That was no interview. It was a planned hit piece from the beginning. Ventura's rhetoric & attitude from the very beginning makes that clear.

Problem: "Leftwing" neo-Marxist/Progressive NWO
Reaction: "Oh no! The answer to 1984 is 1776!"
Solution: Anglo-American "Rightwing" Christian-Zionist NWO

& Vice Versa. Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #3
kappy0405

"rockstar ticket prices"

I wonder how much Ventura gets paid by Ted Turner to constantly remind us all how badass his wrestling skills are?

"How do I turn the radio dial to see an interdimensional being?"

Well, Jesse, first you'd need to get rid of that ego. That's what locks us into the 5 sense reality.

"THIS GUY EXPECTS ME TO READ 700 PAGES FOR A SIMPLE ANSWER?! ArrRRGHh!! BlrRgHH!!!

Yeah, Jesse, discussing other dimensions is so simple. After all, the world's greatest scientists have it all figured out by now, right? Oh wait..

Geesh.. It's very hard to respect Jesse after this. It really is.

Last edited by kappy0405; 29-11-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
da renn

If Ventura really wants to see a Reptilian he should take a long hard look in the mirror.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
steppewar

The nearest mainstream science has got to the nature of reality is in quantum physics at the sub atomic particle level, where they admit the laws of physics cease to exist.

This is in some way a cousin of Icke's 'way out' theories.

Neither Icke nor quantum scientists claim to know everything, but Ventura expects Icke to prove something massive on this level in a 5 minute bullying interview.

What a fucking ignorant prick.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #6
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
The nearest mainstream science has got to the nature of reality is in quantum physics at the sub atomic particle level, where they admit the laws of physics cease to exist.

This is in some way a cousin of Icke's 'way out' theories.
Indeed. If enough scientists remain open minded, Quantum Physics will eventually prove spirituality to be true. And Icke's ideas will be right there waiting to be vindicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar
Neither Icke nor quantum scientists claim to know everything, but Ventura expects Icke to prove something massive on this level in a 5 minute bullying interview.

What a fucking ignorant prick.
Exactly right. His snide comment that his was a "simple question" was laughable.

Old 29-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
steppewar

Hey Kappy, look at Ventura's house here, bit bigger than Icke's flat ...

Ventura's house ...

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=1

Icke's flat ...

Old 29-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
kappy0405

haha very interesting. I saw the vid of David's flat before. I love the way David responded to Ventura regarding all this. He handled it well. Came off very sincere in that video.

Old 29-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #9
steppewar

Alex Jones didn't come off to well in this either sucking up to Ventura. He seemed to be doing a 2012 update of his old Icke "turd in the punchbowl" comments to Ventura, despite seeming to respect Ickes views on the reptilian stuff in the recent Jones/Icke interviews over the last couple of years.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
macdon
Banned

Quote:
Alex Jones didn't come off to well in this either sucking up to Ventura. He seemed to be doing a 2012 update of his old Icke "turd in the punchbowl" comments to Ventura, despite seeming to respect Ickes views on the reptilian stuff in the recent Jones/Icke interviews over the last couple of years.
Jones is the sewerage tank in the water supply.

I only started listening to some of Jone’s material by way of coming across it via David Icke.

AFAIC, Icke is a true researcher and goes where few tremble to go. Jones is just a bit lamestream and probably a shill.

He seemed to betray Icke to that Navy Seal (murderer) and wrestler (poofter and fakir).

That says it all IMO.
macdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Ventura is so short sighted that he should do himself a favour and take a trip to specsavers. Maybe then he might be able to see his tiny dick.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #12
stargategazer

Great video David. Please keep up the fantastic work that you are doing and thank you.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
boobalicious

I believe this topic has been discussed 3 times now throughout the forums

Quote:
Maybe electricity, radio waves, oxygen, radiation, etc don't exist then because they can't be seen either.]
you can see the effects of electricity, frequencies, oxygen and radiation through experiments. so yes you can say they exist. With no evidence, no REAL evidence, and no way to scientifically prove the existence of Reptilians you can pretty much say they don't exist. Much like God, you just have to believe.
boobalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobalicious View Post

you can see the effects of electricity, frequencies, oxygen and radiation through experiments. so yes you can say they exist. With no evidence, no REAL evidence, and no way to scientifically prove the existence of Reptilians you can pretty much say they don't exist. Much like God, you just have to believe.
It`s also possible that you, yourself exist only because you believe that you do. What are you really? 99% empty space containing a network of wave/energy points that have the power to think and imagine in the non-existent moment called time. If you can`t grasp the subject just shut up or join the Ventura macho/idiot league.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 29-11-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 29-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
fratoue

Incredible hit piece on Icke talking about his money is so low and pathetic,

Ventura is clearly controlled opposition and his tv show is bullshite, June Sarpong is on it and she's as dumb as paint, his show is there to discredit the truth movement.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
boobalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
If you can`t grasp the subject just shut up or join the Ventura macho/idiot league.
LOL!! Sorry, didn't realize i wasn't allowed an opinion on the subject :\ i think it is you who needs a grasp on reality...
boobalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
LOL!! Sorry, didn't realize i wasn't allowed an opinion on the subject :\ i think it is you who needs a grasp on reality...
Your thinking doesn`t count. It`s as naive as Ventura`s.
Old 30-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
da renn

Quote:

Well now, you CAN see the evidence and effect of the reptilian mindset, if you're deep enough within Esoteric thought & feeling, it's everywhere apparent in this world...The reptilian part of our brain is stimulated and encouraged to flourish, while our psychic eye, the pineal gland, is deliberately filled with toxins and calcified; thus shutting off- en masse- a major organ/antenna of Spiritual Perception. So yes, the aspect of belief is important but the evidence is pretty good to those with eyes to see....

I for one strongly BELIEVE Humanity to be under the control of an off world force that may very well be reptilian, at least i'm intuitionally certain, given all the evidence and personal accounts, there is an evolved reptilian race majorly involved- among others- in influencing this Planet's affairs for their own nefarious ends.

Last edited by da renn; 30-11-2012 at 03:46 PM.
da renn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #19
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by da renn View Post
Well now, you CAN see the evidence and effect of the reptilian mindset, if you're deep enough within Esoteric thought & feeling, it's everywhere apparent in this world...The reptilian part of our brain is stimulated and encouraged to flourish, while our psychic eye, the pineal gland, is deliberately filled with toxins and calcified; thus shutting off- en masse- a major organ/antenna of Spiritual Perception. So yes, the aspect of belief is important but the evidence is pretty good to those with eyes to see....

I for one strongly BELIEVE Humanity to be under the control of an off world force that may very well be reptilian, at least i'm intuitionally certain, given all the evidence and personal accounts, there is an evolved reptilian race majorly involved- among others- in influencing this Planet's affairs for their own nefarious ends.
+1000000 zillion. The off world control is the very culprit that blinds most of humans to poof-poof it away. I must say, for whatever reason they do it...they sure know how. Hidden in plain sight.
Old 30-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #20
picklez01

I'm not a J.V fan but I think D.I came out far worse in this interview.

Couldn't give a single straight answer...
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote