Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
kirkie

Default List of Products Containing Aspartame

http://supersweetblog.wordpress.com/...ing-aspartame/

List of Products Containing Aspartame
The following is a brief list, compiled by the author, of products containing the artificial sweetener Aspartame. This list will be periodically updated and user submissions are welcomed, just leave a comment, these will be added to the list then when verified.

Product Name Category
Diet Coca Cola (all varieties)
Coca Cola Zero (all varieties)

Diet Pepsi (all varieties)

Pepsi Max (all varieties)

Diet Irn Bru (all varieties)

Lilt Zero (all varieties)

Sprite Zero (all varieties)

Tango (all varieties)

Tango no added sugar (all varieties)

7up Free (all varieties)

Lucozade Sport (all varieties)

Schweppes Slimline Drinks (all varieties)

Fanta Zero (all varieties)

Fanta Orange

Dr Pepper Zero

Oasis Summer Fruits Extra Light

Oasis Citrus Punch

Soft Drink
Ribena Really light (all varieties)
Robinsons Orange Squash

Robinsonís No added sugar range

Cordial
Muller Light Cherry
Muller Light Blueberry

Muller Light Raspberry

Muller Light Banana and Custard

Danone Activia Cherry

Weight Watchers Fromage Frais

Weight Watchers Toffee and Vanilla

Yoghurt
Wrigleys Airwaves (all varieties)
Wrigleys Orbit (all varieties)

Wrigleys Extra (all varieties)

Chewing Gum
Uncle Benís Sweet and Sour Light Cooking Sauce
Walkers Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli
Walkers Sensations Lime and Thai Spices

Walkers Prawn Cocktail

Crisps
Canderel
Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light

Silver Spoon Light Granulated Sugar

Tabletop Sweeteners
Cadburys Highlights (all varieties)
Options Hot Chocolate Drink (all varieties)

Drink powders
kirkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
nocternald

I think the only thing i could possibly have with this poison is 'Ting' drink which is a bit like 7 up, although it's not sugar free.

I have no 'fat free' or diet products whatsoever! Just eat fruit or veg or eat the full fat version which is ironically better for you.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
substance_x

Rule of thumb:

Avoid anything with the words light, diet or zero.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
diamond dogs

Default Britvic plc

The company was founded in the mid-nineteenth century in Chelmsford as the British Vitamin Products Company.[3] It started producing fruit juices in 1938 and started marketing them under the Britvic name in 1949.[3]

Acquired by Showerings of Shepton Mallet, and subsequently a division of Allied Breweries from 1968, the company changed its name to Britvic in 1971. In 1986 it merged with Canada Dry Rawlings and acquired the R. White's Lemonade brand.[3] It acquired Tango from Beechams in 1987 and since that year it has also owned the UK franchise for Pepsi and 7 Up.[3] In 1995 it bought Robinson's from Reckitt & Colman.[4]

On 14 November 2012 the Company agreed to merge with Scotland's AG Barr, producer of famous Scottish soft drinks Irn Bru, Tizer and D'n'B, to create one of Europe's largest soft drinks companies

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #5
dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x
Avoid anything with the words light, diet or zero.
Yup indeed!!
dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
tortle

You're still getting high fructose corn syrup in the non-diet stuff.

The only 'pure version' of soft drinks is in places like Mexico where they sometimes use cane sugar, but even that may be GMO.

Last edited by tortle; 22-11-2012 at 02:08 AM.
tortle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
fear and clothing

I would occasionally enjoy a can of 'Lilt' years ago but then they started putting aspartame in it. I don't understand why they would do this because they didn't remove the sugar, it now contains sugar AND artificial sweetener!

'Tango' and 'Fanta' also did the same, they weren't advertised as being low sugar or sugar-free, they just contained both all of a sudden.

This doesn't make good business sense from a cost perspective but if you consider the addictive properties of aspartame I think that could explain it... that and the fact there is a depopulation agenda underway!
Old 22-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #8
sandfordhilldave
Inactive

Aspartame and fructose are everywhere.

It would be easier to list products not containing them.
Did anybody watch "the men who made us fat" a few months back?
sandfordhilldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
bootneckband

Good thread thank you.

Tropicana sell orange juice stating it contains 100% orange and nought else, which I buy for my littlun now and again..(I try to scrutinize all labels )

Does anyone know if Tropicana add any poisons to their products?
Old 22-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfordhilldave View Post
It would be easier to list products not containing them.
Let's do this. let's make a list of foods you CAN eat. and what NOT to eat
Old 22-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #11
bootneckband

Grass?
Old 22-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #12
plam
Banned

Processed food is for lazy people
We've become increasingly lazy
Don't blame the manufacturer, blame yourself.

Prepare everything from scratch and you'll never
ingest anything that you were not aware of.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
coldinsomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post
Tropicana sell orange juice stating it contains 100% orange and nought else, which I buy for my littlun now and again..(I try to scrutinize all labels )

Does anyone know if Tropicana add any poisons to their products?

Hi there, if I remember correctly Tropicana is GM. Good for you for checking labels, but unfortunately they go to great lengths to make sure that even checking the ingredients isn't enough to know if food is safe any more.

Fruit juice in general is pretty poor, sold in shops. If it comes from concentrate, the concentration / re-hydration process is not pleasant. If it's this new "Not from concentrate" stuff, amazingly I believe this is even worse. How is this fruit juice able to keep for months? Apparently it's through intense de-oxidation of the fruit juice which allows it to be stored and transported without going off. Unfortunately, this process utterly destroys the flavour of the juice and so "natural" flavours are added. You'd think that this would have to be included in the labels, but apparently not. There are many loopholes regarding this. As long as the flavour is deemed "natural" (means nothing), comes from the same fruit as the juice itself, and is part of the "storage" process rather than a taste enhancer, then it doesn't have to be counted as a seperate ingredient and is covered by the "100% pure squeezed juice" line.

I could be incorrect on this. If anyone has reason to suspect I am, please let me know because I'd love to believe that there is an entire section of fruit juices in the supermarket that is safe!
coldinsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #14
bootneckband

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinsomnia View Post
Hi there, if I remember correctly Tropicana is GM. Good for you for checking labels, but unfortunately they go to great lengths to make sure that even checking the ingredients isn't enough to know if food is safe any more.

Fruit juice in general is pretty poor, sold in shops. If it comes from concentrate, the concentration / re-hydration process is not pleasant. If it's this new "Not from concentrate" stuff, amazingly I believe this is even worse. How is this fruit juice able to keep for months? Apparently it's through intense de-oxidation of the fruit juice which allows it to be stored and transported without going off. Unfortunately, this process utterly destroys the flavour of the juice and so "natural" flavours are added. You'd think that this would have to be included in the labels, but apparently not. There are many loopholes regarding this. As long as the flavour is deemed "natural" (means nothing), comes from the same fruit as the juice itself, and is part of the "storage" process rather than a taste enhancer, then it doesn't have to be counted as a seperate ingredient and is covered by the "100% pure squeezed juice" line.

I could be incorrect on this. If anyone has reason to suspect I am, please let me know because I'd love to believe that there is an entire section of fruit juices in the supermarket that is safe!
Thanks..plus its advertised on the TV,which is always a clue.

I will find out....Im gonna ring em now.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #15
coldinsomnia

Quote:
Making OJ should be pretty simple. Pick oranges. Squeeze them. Put the juice in a carton and voilŗ!

But actually, there is an important stage in between that is an open secret in the OJ industry. After the oranges are squeezed, the juice is stored in giant holding tanks and, critically, the oxygen is removed from them. That essentially allows the liquid to keep (for up to a year) without spoilingĖ but that liquid that we think of as orange juice tastes nothing like the Tropicana OJ that comes out of the carton.

When the juice is stripped of oxygen it is also stripped of flavor providing chemicals. Juice companies therefore hire flavor and fragrance companies, the same ones that formulate perfumes for Dior and Calvin Klein, to engineer flavor packs to add back to the juice to make it taste fresh. Flavor packs arenít listed as an ingredient on the label because technically they are derived from orange essence and oil. Yet those in the industry will tell you that the flavor packs, whether made for reconstituted or pasteurized orange juice, resemble nothing found in nature.

http://www.foodrenegade.com/secret-i...-orange-juice/

Basically, every time you see the word "flavour" or "flavourings", even when next to the word "natural", it comes directly from a fragrance company that usually also makes perfumes. That alone should tell you what's in your food.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
bootneckband

Tropicana:

Their head office stated all oranges are fresh and not GM.That they do go through a 'slightly' pasturisation process.Are not re-hydrated.

Not allowed to divulge the source of the oranges,who I was,why I was asking,and what was my name
Old 22-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #17
nocternald

I think I'll just drink water from now on. Which I do enough already.

Orange Squash is surely the worse of the lot. That just tastes fake.

I've been mad on fruit and veg anyway also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
Processed food is for lazy people
We've become increasingly lazy
Don't blame the manufacturer, blame yourself.

Prepare everything from scratch and you'll never
ingest anything that you were not aware of.
Some people simply don't have the time to cook.

That is part of the plan, given people no time, work, work , work which leaves them open to shit food.

Last edited by nocternald; 22-11-2012 at 12:23 PM.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #18
magritte

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear and clothing View Post
I would occasionally enjoy a can of 'Lilt' years ago but then they started putting aspartame in it. I don't understand why they would do this because they didn't remove the sugar, it now contains sugar AND artificial sweetener!

'Tango' and 'Fanta' also did the same, they weren't advertised as being low sugar or sugar-free, they just contained both all of a sudden.

This doesn't make good business sense from a cost perspective but if you consider the addictive properties of aspartame I think that could explain it... that and the fact there is a depopulation agenda underway!

It does make sense from a cost point of view aspartame is very cheap. Its a fraction of the cost of even corn syrup.

I agree its stupid, years ago I used to drink these drinks too. However even before I knew aspartame was dodgy I would avoid it because i couldn't stand the aftertaste it produces.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
coldinsomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post
Tropicana:

Their head office stated all oranges are fresh and not GM.

Bullshit. A cursory glance over this article from 2010 shows that PepsiCo are very much in support of the idea of GM their orange trees.

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eati...-of-the-future

Maybe this is why they answered how they did. "Our oranges aren't GM - but the orange trees are!"
Old 22-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
laidbklad

I believe there is not one '100% natural' drink on any supermarket shelf. Can some one try to prove me wrong?

In the meantime, I'll be juicing a fresh orange and adding a bit of lemon to my glass.