Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
wazaaap

Default Something big is going to happen soon!

They need to hide this pedophile Stuff, so I predict something big next week.

Please remember to keep any eye on other news so we don't miss anything.

This is when they pass new laws when we are distracted!

Keep up the investigations!

Thoughts?

"Remember there watching you watching us watching them"

"proper preparation prevents piss poor performance"
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

Its a risky game making predictions around here

i dont think its about denying rather deflecting and the gay comment was imo make or break, double or nothing for DC. ?He will attempt to use the law (historical age of consent) to defend these paedophiles who committed a gross moral breach against another being!

I agree the snowball gathers speed as it careers downhill towards downing street and the palace but imo its wasted energy waiting for something to happen. But if something big does happen im sure it would be hard to miss so its inevitable that it would not be missed especially around here .
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org

Last edited by kaiser; 09-11-2012 at 02:54 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
LCP

Do you think this paedo thing might be the smokescreen itself?
Nato is preparing to deploy patriot missiles on the Turkey Syria border, hardly got a mention in the news.
Meanwhile Cameron was in Saudia Arabia a few days ago trying to broker a massive arms deal.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Nato is preparing to deploy patriot missiles on the Turkey Syria border, hardly got a mention in the news.
Meanwhile Cameron was in Saudia Arabia a few days ago trying to broker a massive arms deal.
Could be, though I'm not sure if that was all he was doing there. If they say that they are doing something that is what they want you to think that they are doing. Was it Just Saudi Arabia that he went to? There are quite a few countries nearby and not just the obvious one, Israel. There is something going on in Jordan, refugees and demonstrations, there is also Turkey, they want to stop the Kurds using the opportunity to snatch their own area in Northern Syria.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
lets blow
Banned

Israel wants to attack Iran and will go its own way if it has to. Obama is not supportive of getting involved.

Last week Israel launched a major cyber attack on the Saudi oil industry, and blamed Iran. It's doing anything it can to inflame the US to get involved.

I don't see Israel and Iran as being connected to what's going on in the UK. Israel has been posturing for war with Iran for 2 years

Savile was exposed in October and it's snowballed into something far far larger and deeper than tptb could ever have imagined.
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
mariantisocial

ayup waaazup

i ve been thinking the same, would be pretty obvious and as they have definitely intelligence operatives scouring the internet to gauge public opinion and thus put up counter defensives, the fact that this idea has been flagged would hopefully make um think twice - guess it will depend how close we get and in turn how desperate it make them, if they really are caught by the balls watch them all leaving Britain in droves, me i would be surprised if operation cover up becomes operation clean up a la nuclear bomb!

to cover all bases though i think we need a thread like this to keep a close eye on what this revelation of rampant pedophilia across the upper classes could be a smokescreen for

hope you're well mate
Old 09-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
rationalenquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantisocial View Post
ayup waaazup

i ve been thinking the same, would be pretty obvious and as they have definitely intelligence operatives scouring the internet to gauge public opinion and thus put up counter defensives, the fact that this idea has been flagged would hopefully make um think twice - guess it will depend how close we get and in turn how desperate it make them, if they really are caught by the balls watch them all leaving Britain in droves, me i would be surprised if operation cover up becomes operation clean up a la nuclear bomb!

to cover all bases though i think we need a thread like this to keep a close eye on what this revelation of rampant pedophilia across the upper classes could be a smokescreen for

hope you're well mate
Well..........there's always a chance that the paedophilia is a smokescreen for satanic shit. I don't suppose it matters - we know what we know, they couldn't really go any lower in anyone's estimation.
rationalenquirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #8
mariantisocial

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalenquirer View Post
Well..........there's always a chance that the paedophilia is a smokescreen for satanic shit. I don't suppose it matters - we know what we know, they couldn't really go any lower in anyone's estimation.
with the masons "suggested" on C4 the mind boggles, are they setting up some disinfo track with that? at the end of the day if and when the victims have their say all the satanic vomit is going to spill all over their shoes. but perhaps we dont need to go that far, its a strain on credibility for many. does it matter what the abuse was for? if it goes to the top rape and murder may be sufficient. i dont know the answers i only hope we figure them out at each step of this game until we have the zionists in check mate. the road is long but we are on it.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
bootneckband

This snowball is going to lead to the change in Law to do with children.

When they think their timing is correct this debate will turn to updating the Law surrounding children and the Childrens Act.

The laws in my opinion are already in place,but its a biggy for them so they have to get it right.

The 'i' paper on Wed 7th Nov 2012 page 9,has started this rolling.

This aint to do with pedos its to do with taking people's rights away with regard to their children...
Old 09-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
mariantisocial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post

When they think their timing is correct this debate will turn to updating the Law surrounding children and the Childrens Act.

The laws in my opinion are already in place,but its a biggy for them so they have to get it right.

The 'i' paper on Wed 7th Nov 2012 page 9,has started this rolling.

This aint to do with pedos its to do with taking people's rights away with regard to their children...
have you a link to this please? do you mean the independent? not the best at sleuthing a link would really help

ta in advance
Old 09-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blow View Post
Israel wants to attack Iran and will go its own way if it has to. Obama is not supportive of getting involved.

Last week Israel launched a major cyber attack on the Saudi oil industry, and blamed Iran. It's doing anything it can to inflame the US to get involved.

I don't see Israel and Iran as being connected to what's going on in the UK. Israel has been posturing for war with Iran for 2 years

Savile was exposed in October and it's snowballed into something far far larger and deeper than tptb could ever have imagined.
They are very adaptable though. They will have plans in place to take advantage of any scandal or random disaster that happens in their plans to bury bad news. If there is a government announcement they will choose to bring it up in the middle of a high profile murder or accident for instance.
Their plans work seamlessly, they don't have to create an incident, all they have to do is alter diaries, press releases, bring them forward, hold them back. It's all done so subtly you wouldn't notice.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #12
magick_wanderer

I agree. Compulsory microchipping and databasing could be next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post

Last edited by magick_wanderer; 09-11-2012 at 05:34 PM.
magick_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #13
magick_wanderer

2012 has so far been awash with distractions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
This is when they pass new laws when we are distracted!
Thoughts?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #14
justin_pushka

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Could be but that would be a very risky move as this has the potential to turn the whole uk public against the parliment and the monarchy. That doesnt exactly put them in a strong position to convince the public to accept another war.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #15
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantisocial View Post
ayup waaazup

hope you're well mate
well said as usual!

Hope u are still prepping!

Love be with you always!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #16
wazaaap

I feel that this all is to fit in with agenda 21! Children need to be submitted at birth to the establishment for processing.

The laws will change for those who are left after the depopulation to refer to, so they have no stance.

Total control is now!

Well I'm dancing and signing so it ain't fucking happening. I'm 27 and not in my long lifetime or any of my children's children's lifetime, as I will prepare them for a world without fear!

They plan on thousand year timescales well so do I!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by magick_wanderer View Post
2012 has so far been awash with distractions.
I'm never distracted! My consciousness won't allow it!

I am every thing that ever has been or ever will be.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #18
dentedarthur

Japan.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #19
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Japan.
Thanks for this usefull information!

My reply would be of corse

BURGER!

Old 09-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler
Anything is possible and they know this topic will get the biggest rise out of people!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote