Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-01-2014, 03:20 PM   #521
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

Even if he's faked his death and has gone underground, it means we'll never have to hear from or look at the disgusting awful tyrant ever again.

Thank you God for such happy news! More dead Royal Nonces. I'll go to church this Sunday. Promise. Yea, Team!

PS Wherever he's getting supposedly buried at in England. I think a very loud protest gathering of CSA supporters in front of the services and reporters wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited by troyhand; 18-01-2014 at 03:31 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #522
welshwitch
Banned

Interesting imagery?

Garrick tie - and we know about the allegations at the club.........
Skull?

of all the pictures they could have used...........?

Curious too that the headlines are all about child abuse- are they going to spin this as he was witch hunted to death?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...me-age-71.html

And as with Savile - no real cause of death?

Quote:
Current party chairman Grant Shapps said: 'Lord McAlpine made a huge contribution to public life. He was a man of integrity who had a successful career in both politics and business.

'He was a towering figure during the Thatcher era who did much for the Conservative party and our country.
No-one will ever know what you have done for your country?......................

Or will he suddenly become that 'unnamed Thatcherite' hinted at by Tom Watson?

Another case of mistaken identity - only this time he's going to be LB's doppleganger - just a twist on the earlier sleight of hand?

Last edited by welshwitch; 18-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #523
dopey
Inactive

@ WW

Quote:
Curious too that the headlines are all about child abuse- are they going to spin this as he was witch hunted to death?
Yes, that crossed my mind too.
A reason why they're focusing on that (most recent) episide in his life so heavily.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #524
barry_johnson

They're going to try and make it so anyone who speaks out gets done for RIP trolling I bet.

Almost nailed on some poor kid is going to get his collar felt for tweeting something and end up doing 6 months to try and keep the rest of us quiet.
barry_johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #525
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_johnson View Post
They're going to try and make it so anyone who speaks out gets done for RIP trolling I bet.

Almost nailed on some poor kid is going to get his collar felt for tweeting something and end up doing 6 months to try and keep the rest of us quiet.
They can try, but they're wasting their time. Didn't work by the BBC when Savile died; won't work for McAlpo either. History will know what he was.
Old 18-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #526
goodness
Inactive

Spivey on the death of McAlpine

Quote:
Still waiting for my letter Andrew Reid

Tis truly a good day folks.

The vile old cunt Alistair McAlpine died yesterday.

For those of you not familiar with the obnoxious dog turd – Where the fuck have you been?

McAlpine, is of course the nonce and nonce protector, who made hundreds of Twatters on Twitter cack themselves when he threatened to sue them for correctly naming him as a paedophile.

Course, it was a bluff … Which to be fair worked on most, who removed all traces of their Truth Tweets from the interweb, quicker than it took the twin towers to fall.

However, as I had already anticipated, the Bucket Arsed - Lard Arse only sued those who hadn’t named him as a rancid, spunk eating kiddy fiddler.

This consisted of the two paedophile playgrounds, the BBC & ITV who – in their haste to protect the sick fuck - coughed up somewhere around £300 Grand between them… And to think people still watch the mind numbingly boring, coma inducing, stinking mountain of shite, that the pair of nonce employing Zionist media outlets continually broadcast!

Total fucking madness.

And that just left Long Tall Silly Sally Moocow to go head to head with the putrid fat cunt, McAlpenpoop in the high court in what can only be described as the most pathetic stage play ever staged in the history of pathetic stage plays.

Course, with the pantomime being staged in the high court, Johnny ‘little legs’ Moocow, couldn’t go and support his wife, Silly Moocow or his long time fat friend Loud McAlpiss, since the short arsed, liberty taking, midget cunt can’t go anywhere that is high… Just sayin’.

Oh, and I best give a mention to the girly looking comedian (allegedly), Alan ‘lambchops‘ Davis, who pretends that he paid Lord Plop Plop some compo, but didn’t really and is blatantly just trying to get a foot on the Zionist Nonce Ladder.

WHAT?

Well he fucking is!

I mean, he is too intelligent to have not seen through the bullshit, and too cock sure of himself to back down.

Therefore he must have been in on the plan… It ain’t fucking Rocket Salad, don’t cha know?

Never the less, do you reckon he is going to be buried in the coffin that he used to put children in and pretend to bury them alive so as they were that traumatised when they were let out that they would do anything that the dirty sick cunt wanted them to do rather than face the horrific ordeal again?

Keep telling yourselves it didn’t happen… Remember that our politicians only have your best interests at heart… That’s the way… Fucking spineless cunts.

“That is a rather silly thing to say Spiv”!

Oh hello Voice of Reason… Why is that then? After all, the Brit Tits are a bunch of spineless cunts give or take the odd Joe Unaverage.

“No you twat! I’m talking about the coffin… Quite obviously the putrid over ripe gaseous cunt would never fit in a coffin that size… Derrrrr”.

True, Voice. Very true… Fuck off now, there’s a good boy.

Mind you, I will be keeping my beady eye on all those sniffenpissin’s who attend the Child Rapists Funeral, not to mention my shell like open for all those who heap praise on the Dung Funnel Tunnel Dipper.

So, be warned Mr Leon Brittan, Mr Eggwina Currie and Mr Cunt Cameron… Oh wait! The Cunt Cameron has already paid his tribute.

Sick fuck!

Mind you, McAlpenmoobs is one fucking funeral that the elite will want to avoid like the plague, now that the truth will be allowed to come out.

So, that just leaves me with two more things to say:

Burn in hell you, putrid, vile, sick, warped cunt.

And…

Still waiting for my letter Andrew Reid.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/still-w...r-andrew-reid/

Last edited by goodness; 18-01-2014 at 05:11 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #527
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
It will be interesting to see who shows up for his funeral. I imagine it will be a rather private, quiet, low-key sort of affair.
Has he died?

Oh wow. Yes he did.

Last edited by bellahunter; 18-01-2014 at 06:09 PM.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #528
tildatod

The bastard is dead. Yay!
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 06:30 PM   #529
troyhand
Banned

Let's call out his toadies!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...?utm_hp_ref=uk
Huffington Post - 18/01/2014
David Cameron And Senior Tories Pay Tribute To Lord McAlpine

Quote:
Senior conservative party members have come together to pay tribute to Lord McAlpine, whose death was confirmed today by his family.

Prime Minister David Cameron has described Lord McAlpine as a "dedicated supporter of Margaret Thatcher and the Conservative party".

Conservative Party chairman Grant Shapps noted the "huge contribution" the peer made to British public life during his career.

Shapps said: "He was a towering figure during the Thatcher era who did much for the Conservative party and our country."

Toree grandee Lord McAlpine died at his home in Italy, his family confirmed last night. He was 71.

Colleagues described him as a "towering figure" who made "a huge contribution to public life".

But the former Conservative Party deputy chairman, previously an aide to prime minister Margaret Thatcher, was more recently wrongly implicated in a child abuse scandal.

Leading the tributes, Mr Cameron said on Twitter: "My thoughts are with Lord McAlpine's family - he was a dedicated supporter of Margaret Thatcher and the Conservative party."

A former political adviser and businessman, Lord McAlpine was more recently in the news when he received damages from a string of internet users - including Sally Bercow, wife of Commons Speaker John Bercow, and comedian Alan Davies - as a result of libellous messages on Twitter.

Ms Bercow agreed to pay Lord McAlpine £15,000 in damages for her infamous "innocent face" tweet, which was posted at the height of the allegations into child sex allegations and the Tory peer.

Actor Davies also paid damages after he ''re-tweeted'' a Twitter post which linked Lord McAlpine's name to a television report about a ''senior political figure who is a paedophile''.

Lord McAlpine was wrongly implicated in a child abuse scandal when allegations about a senior Tory were the subject of a BBC Newsnight investigation.

The BBC was later forced to apologise and issued a statement after abuse victim Steve Messham admitted that the man who abused him in a North Wales children's home in the 1970s and 1980s was not the peer.
Friends and colleagues today paid tribute to Lord McAlpine.

Conservative former chairman and Cabinet minister Lord Parkinson, who worked closely with Lord McAlpine during the Thatcher era, said: "Alistair McAlpine was an outstanding treasurer of the modern Conservative Party - if not the outstanding treasurer.

"He served as treasurer when deputy chairman during the whole of the Thatcher years and was an extremely successful fundraiser. He was also a very close adviser to Mrs Thatcher and had her total trust. In addition to all these things he was a most unusual, intriguing, interesting character with a fantastic range of interests."
Old 18-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #530
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Interesting imagery?

Skull?

of all the pictures they could have used...........?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...me-age-71.html

And as with Savile - no real cause of death?

No-one will ever know what you have done for your country?......................

Or will he suddenly become that 'unnamed Thatcherite' hinted at by Tom Watson?

Another case of mistaken identity - only this time he's going to be LB's doppleganger - just a twist on the earlier sleight of hand?

Quote:
Skull?

of all the pictures they could have used.
..........?

Yes, sending out messages that he is "eccentric", interpret as you will.

Quote:
adjective: eccentric

(of a person or their behavior) unconventional and slightly strange.

synonyms: unconventional, uncommon, abnormal, irregular, aberrant, anomalous, odd, queer, strange, peculiar, weird, bizarre, outlandish, freakish, extraordinary;

Let's see how many times that word shows up in his obits - referring of course to his odd collections like his art collection which included paintings by convicted paedophile Graham Ovenden.

https://www.google.com/#q=eccentric

Last edited by goodness; 18-01-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 18-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #531
welshwitch
Banned

TURKEY SPANISH STYLE FOR LADY T

Daily Express, Friday November 25 1994

Quote:
‘Lady Thatcher, always the traditionalist, will be spending Christmas as usual with her friend Lord McAlpine. But this festive season Margaret and her husband Denis will be travelling not to Alistair’s Venice retreat. They will be pulling Christmas crackers and tucking into turkey in Barcelona.

“Of course we will be having turkey,” says Alistair, who has entertained the Thatchers for a record 14 yuletides. “I hope we have a peaceful break.

Margaret always looks forward to it.” With his customary twinkle Euro-sceptic Alistair added: “Remember the first Euro-turkey came from Spain.” At that his car phone broke up and he could not answer questions about whether Lady T’s son Mark will be joining them under the mistletoe.’

How cosy. Was Jimmy there, or was that New Year?
Mag bag sure liked her fundraisers - wonder how all that money was used and where it went? Guess - prudently - some will have been ''managed'' offshore - somewhere like Jersey?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...aggy-thatcher/
Old 18-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #532
goodness
Inactive

Default McAlpine/Savile/Thatcher Christmas together

^ @Welshwitch

Quote:
Lady Thatcher, will be spending Christmas as usual with her friend Lord McAlpine.

“Of course we will be having turkey,” says Alistair, who has entertained the Thatchers for a record 14 yuletides.

Quote:
It was Margaret Thatcher, though, with whom he (Savile) claims the deepest connection.

He told Esquire: "I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there [Chequers] - Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire."

In another interview, he claimed he turned up at Chequers covered with Christmas decorations, including a bell, and the Iron Lady quipped: "You can ring my bell."

Another time, he wrote "In case of National Emergency phone Jimmy Savile" on every notepad in Chequers and added his number.

A friend of Thatcher said last week: "I do not know about every Christmas, but she remembers him being there for informal discussion. She remembers him fondly and thinks he was an interesting chap."

Bernard Ingham, Thatcher's press secretary, had much the same story to tell. "I know that they sometimes met, but I have no idea about 11 consecutive Christmases. I know that she was friends with him, yes, so I don't think he's completely barmy."

Carol Thatcher:

"Jimmy Savile never spent Christmas as such at Chequers, although he certainly showed up for the odd drink, and mum used to visit Stoke Mandeville Hospital," she said.
It would seem that McAlpine, Savile & Thatcher must have spent a few Christmases together.

Quote:

Margaret Thatcher during a visit to Stoke Mandeville hospital, where Savile abused scores of victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...r-fiction.html

Last edited by goodness; 18-01-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Old 18-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #533
troyhand
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Treasurer.html
Daily Mail - 23 August 2012
Keeping tainted money from corrupt Polly Peck tycoon shames the Tories, says ex-Treasurer

Quote:
The man who was Tory Treasurer when the party accepted almost £500,000 from corrupt Polly Peck tycoon Asil Nadir, said last night that David Cameron was under a ‘moral duty’ to give the money back.

As Nadir began a ten-year jail term for looting almost £29million from the collapsed company, Lord McAlpine, a scion of the construction dynasty, said the cash should be paid to Nadir’s creditors, some of whom lost their life savings.
The money was paid to the Tory Party between 1985 and 1990 when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party.
Nadir, 71, was one of Britain’s most prominent businessmen in the 1980s, only to become one of the most notorious fugitives from justice when he fled Britain for northern Cyprus in 1993 while awaiting trial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-gorillas.html
Daily Mail - 26 June 2010
My bizarre life with the Beatles, by sculptor who immortalised good, great and even gorillas

Quote:
The Beatles were the latest commission in a career that began when I set up a studio in Campden Hill, London, in the early Fifties.

I was self-taught, inspired by the natural world I had grown up with at my father’s livery stables in the New Forest. While reading zoology at Cambridge, I boldly invited myself to the London house of the renowned sculptor Jacob Epstein.

He thought I looked more like a playboy than a sculptor, but was kind enough to advise my father to spend the little money he had on getting me a studio.

Epstein came to see my work many times, teaching me more than any other artist.

Throughout my career I have relied mainly on patronage rather than public commissions. Alistair McAlpine, the multi-millionaire art collector, was a constant supporter.

http://www.cablebeachclub.com/resort.../#.UtrLX9Eo6M8
Cable Beach Club & Resort Spa

From the first time Lord Alistair McAlpine visited Broome,
he had his heart set on the magnificent stretch of land

Telling pic for this article, eh?

Last edited by troyhand; 18-01-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 18-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #534
welshwitch
Banned

Yep @ Goodness - McAlpine and Jimmy had a few things in common- fundraising, Thatcher Christmases - maybe something else too?

Sort of a strange comment in the Grauniad from Tebbit

Quote:
"It centred around a faintly ridiculous idea that Alistair had some role in organising a gay sex scandal – well it would have been if it had existed – at Number 10 Downing Street. You only have to ask yourself about what Denis Thatcher would have said about such a proposal to realise it was totally absurd."
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...-chairman-dies

Tebbit also made some strange comment re Savile - on the lines of everyone knew he was ''eccentric'' - maybe he did abuse .............his position........... BUT he was so good at fundraising for charity.............
Old 18-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #535
troyhand
Banned

Repost

Last edited by troyhand; 18-01-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 18-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #536
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
November 6, 2012

THATCHER’S PPS NAMED – AGAIN – AS SERIAL PAEDOPHILE RAPIST

Chester Tory MP SIR PETER MORRISON has been named again tonight as a serial paedophile rapist of young boys in care homes. As Thatcher’s Parliamentary Private secretary he would have been in almost daily contact with her………..it is inconceivable that the security forces did not know of Morrison as a huge potential blackmail target and that Thatcher was not informed. The time is surely coming when Thatcher herself should be interviwed for obstructing justice if nothing more serious. There is no doubt many Tory MPs knew of Morrison’s serial abuse…………the Thatcher government is looking to be one of the most degenerate in history.

http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2012/11...ophile-rapist/
Old 18-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #537
twilight_sparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post

Even if he's faked his death and has gone underground, it means we'll never have to hear from or look at the disgusting awful tyrant ever again.

Thank you God for such happy news! More dead Royal Nonces. I'll go to church this Sunday. Promise. Yea, Team!

PS Wherever he's getting supposedly buried at in England. I think a very loud protest gathering of CSA supporters in front of the services and reporters wouldn't be a bad idea.

Is that a huge shit?

http://www.reverbnation.com/thehuntsaboteurs

Like us on Facebook ! :-)

https://m.facebook.com/TheHuntSaboteurs
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #538
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Just to add- McAlpine’s West Green house was hit by the IRA in 1990, but curiously, before this it had been ‘seriously damaged in a fire’- curiouser still, the inscription over the door of the ancient shitpile was ‘Do what thou will’, motto of both the 18th Century Hell-fire Club of aristo-libertines, and Alistair Crowley, the cranky occultist ‘Beast’…Thatcher reputedly called him one of her ‘closest and most loyal friends’- and he was usually to be found at Chequers on Christmas Day- Along with Jimmy Savile (see the second link)
Old 18-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #539
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Is that a huge shit?
The one on the right is.
Not sure what the one on the left is.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #540
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
The one on the right is.
Not sure what the one on the left is.

LMFAO. Oh, Dopes. You're the best!

They'll need this to haul his steamy pile to the graveyard

Last edited by troyhand; 18-01-2014 at 09:21 PM.