Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #21
ray71

30 pieces of silver!.

David Icke should distance himself from a certain person who appeared in this show.
Glad I don't watch/encourage this type of entertainment and I now understand why David slated JV in his Latest Headlines as this was a preemptive strike and attempted character assassination.

'Egomaniac'
ray71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #22
shaivite

This is my first post in a year; essentially the JV piece brought me out of retirement. What a hit job! Especially the voiceover narrative. The producers and editors (and JV) of the show have really made a gross attempt at character assasination here. Always a sign that they don't want to deal with the issues. Nobody else in any other of the shows in the two series have been so blantantly attacked and attempted to be discredited. Regardless of what one makes of the whole reptilian matter this was a shameless ambush on Icke. Jesse Ventura shame on you, the same goes for you too Alex Jones. I really hope AJ has the integrity to apologise.

And if Icke is making a good living then good for him. Glad someone is! Why does truth and spirituality always have to equate to material poverty to have a perceived sense of legitimacy? It doesn't have to. I attended a talk of Icke's in Edinburgh back in 1997, there must have been 30-40 people at it, if that. I'd be surprised if he made a profit that night and I bet the same was true for him for many years after that. All the while I bet JV wasn't a seal for free, a wrestler for free, an "actor" for free, nor sold his books for no profit, or appears on tv shows for no fee. You don't hear JV on the alex (money bomb) jones show saying "is this all about the money alex?" Hypocrasy Jesse, that is what the stinking odour is.

Last edited by shaivite; 08-11-2012 at 03:46 PM.
shaivite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #23
dangermouse

Pretty much a david icke hit piece towards the end.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #24
majestic1

Alex and Jesse discuss the Icke episode at 27:50.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #25
knowthyself1

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227048
the way, and not starting." - Buddha
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #26
rakkoo

Thanks Neil, been looking forward to watching this.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #27
neil2009

Lost a lot of respect for Jesse Ventura here, seemed very rude and confrontational. He didn't like it when he was laughed at and had the piss taken out of him on the Opie and Anthony radio show back along, came across an arrogant tosser to me. AJ seemed very two faced to me aswell.

Last edited by neil2009; 08-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #28
shakerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

Jesse Ventura: Abolish The Electorial College - YouTube
"Turd in a punch bowl" That was 15 years ago though and now they both seem to get along fine, unlike Ventura.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #29
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

Jesse Ventura: Abolish The Electorial College - YouTube
Cheers for that ..
Old 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #30
rakkoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil2009 View Post
Lost a lot of respect for Jesse Ventura here, seemed very rude and confrontational. He didn't like it when he was laughed at and had the piss taken out of him on the Opie and Anthony radio show back along, came across an arrogant tosser to me. AJ seemed very two faced to me aswell.

yeah he (Jesse) was rude and very demanding on answers, also felt sorry for David Icke in a way for not really giving a direct answer to the question of, "where can i see a reptile"

The whole interview was in rather bad taste, and discomforting to watch david being but on the spot for demanding answers.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #31
edelweiss pirate

Ventura's a meat-head trapped in a steak n'potatoes reality.

His loss.

Though the confrontation is a typical example of why yanks and Brits should sometimes keep away from eachother.

Yanks like Ventura are overbearing and loud, Brits like Icke like to take their time to explain things.

Ventura seemed to have a problem with the idea of something being explained to him.......

In a way he is representative of America's failings.

Shallow brassy and weary of anyone with the gift of erudition.

This is why America is the dumbest country in the world.

Though Ventura has his place, but he should have respected Icke a bit, this makes him a bit of a tosser in my view.

I mean who the fuck goes out there to meet someone for the first time and takes the piss out of them?

It's one of the basic rules of civilisation. You meet someone for the first time, you play the politeness game, if you think he has shortcomings you tell him the second time you meet him.

Only an asshole comes out swinging at someone they don't even know.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 08-11-2012 at 05:57 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #32
ringy
Premier Subscribers

Interviewer: So, jessie, what were you doing in 2001?

JV: Anything to make money really!

"Ventura made waves in 2001 when he agreed to be a TV commentator for the XFL football league while still serving as governor."

http://www.infoplease.com/biography/...seventura.html

Interviewer: How about 9/11?

JV: Yeah, that thing! In 2006 I thought something was wrong?....

Questions regarding 9/11
In a brief interview with Alex Jones in September 2006, Ventura began expressing doubts regarding the events behind the September 11 attacks. Ventura expressed concern over NORAD's response to the four commercial airliners that were hijacked and compared it to the response to the plane crash that killed professional golfer Payne Stewart in 1999, in which fighter jets were scrambled to intercept Stewart's jet. However, Ventura did not state that he believed the government orchestrated the attacks, but did argue that the government has contemplated false flag attacks in the past, citing Operation Northwoods as an example.

Interviewer: What's a turd in a punch bowl?

JV: That's a 9 feet tall guy dressed in a reptilian outfit that I'm afraid to get in the ring with. Phew! Can we move on?

Interviewer: What do you think about the reptilian theory?

JV: Hey man, I live in a 3D world!

Interviewer: Do you have anything else to add?

JV: No, just watch the show. I want yes/no answers because I have the attention span of a goldfish!
ringy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #33
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
Interviewer: So, jessie, what were you doing in 2001?

JV: Anything to make money really!

"Ventura made waves in 2001 when he agreed to be a TV commentator for the XFL football league while still serving as governor."

http://www.infoplease.com/biography/...seventura.html

Interviewer: How about 9/11?

JV: Yeah, that thing! In 2006 I thought something was wrong?....

Questions regarding 9/11
In a brief interview with Alex Jones in September 2006, Ventura began expressing doubts regarding the events behind the September 11 attacks. Ventura expressed concern over NORAD's response to the four commercial airliners that were hijacked and compared it to the response to the plane crash that killed professional golfer Payne Stewart in 1999, in which fighter jets were scrambled to intercept Stewart's jet. However, Ventura did not state that he believed the government orchestrated the attacks, but did argue that the government has contemplated false flag attacks in the past, citing Operation Northwoods as an example.

Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interviewer: What's a turd in a punch bowl?

JV: That's a 9 feet tall guy dressed in a reptilian outfit that I'm afraid to get in the ring with. Phew! Can we move on?

Interviewer: What do you think about the reptilian theory?

JV: Hey man, I live in a 3D world!

Interviewer: Do you have anything else to add?

JV: No, just watch the show. I want yes/no answers because I have the attention span of a goldfish!

Lol. That's about right.

I don't want to get into conspiracy 'in-fighting' but the nerve of a 'Johnny come lately' like Ventura having a go at 'old hand' Icke who basically is the forefront of this whole movement.

Show the NOOB the door.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 08-11-2012 at 06:00 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #34
ringy
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Lol. That's about right.

I don't want to get into conspiracy 'in-fighting' but the nerve of a 'Johnny come lately' like Ventura having a go at 'old hand' Icke who basically is the forefront of this whole movement.

Show the NOOB the door.
Agreed, I just had to get that off my chest.
ringy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #35
blackjack77

What is really amazing is that Jesse was at the David Icke event in Cleveland. He interviewed him right before David went on stage. But in spite of the fact that he had spent many hours in a train coming from Minnesota, he refused to stay to hear David present his ideas.

He could have literally just gone to his seat, no doubt provided for free, and listened to David logically explain his ideas. Not only that but one of his producers, Sean Stone (son of the director Oliver Stone), has obviously read a lot of David's work as he provided a David Icke type interview with Alex Jones during Alex's money bomb. Obviously, Jesse should have known better. The interview is below.

Last edited by blackjack77; 08-11-2012 at 06:39 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
tonybanana

Ventura is funny. Never read a David Icke book, never saw him speak. But hey, he can judge him anyway! Heīs a Navy Seal, so who knows better that reptilians donīt exist? Who cares for all the sources David is presenting in his books?
Yeah and the money issue... yup, David Icke gave up his well paid career and made himself the most ridiculed person in the UK BECAUSE OF THE MONEY. He must have made millions back then when he had audiences of 10 people.
Either Ventura really believes what he says and is completely moronic or he does it on purpose.

I donīt get Venturaīs motivation. He is on such a low level compared to Icke so that maybe the macho within him becomes jealous and wants to "destroy" Icke. This is a really primitive ego behaviour of Ventura.
I simply donīt understand this guy. To a certain level his information is ok (for beginners), but he is far from entering the rabbit hole. He is full of dogmas. In this life he wonīt be able to think anywhere beyond 5 senses. Maybe the next one. Terms like "consciousness" must be impossible for him to understand.

I also think that Icke adressed their meeting in the headlines, because he sensed that it was a setup and he knew what was coming. Letīs see if he comes out with another statement regarding the show.
tonybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #37
shiyoken

Why does the opposition always have a 'thing' against reading one of Icke's books? Everyone who has ever ridiculed Icke to this day, have not once sat down and read one of his books or looked at some of his/another researcher's brief information about Reptilians. Its like they are afraid, in fear of the Truth, the fact he could be right, or so inert in their own belief system they will do anything to protect it.

If anything has taken over 20 something years, leading into over 50 countries, speaking to thousands of people, spending many hours of the day, writing many books with never finalized answers because it always get expanded on due to more information. How the hell do you think someone can place an answer like this to a decimal place or a pixel of a dot. You have to be so ignorance, and so stupid to think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate
Ventura's a meat-head trapped in a steak n'potatoes reality.

His loss.

Though the confrontation is a typical example of why yanks and Brits should sometimes keep away from eachother.

Yanks like Ventura are overbearing and loud, Brits like Icke like to take their time to explain things.

Ventura seemed to have a problem with the idea of something being explained to him.......

In a way he is representative of America's failings.

Shallow brassy and weary of anyone with the gift of erudition.

This is why America is the dumbest country in the world.

Though Ventura has his place, but he should have respected Icke a bit, this makes him a bit of a tosser in my view.

I mean who the fuck goes out there to meet someone for the first time and takes the piss out of them?

It's one of the basic rules of civilisation. You meet someone for the first time, you play the politeness game, if you think he has shortcomings you tell him the second time you meet him.

Only an asshole comes out swinging at someone they don't even know.
Good post, sir!

Couldn't agree more with the bolded part. That's how Icke works. He doesn't like to give half arsed information, or misinformation. Not as in 'incorrect' but he wants to direct them on a fine-understanding centerline where they don't get too confused and fall off. What I found funny was they tried to use the 'Jesse Ventura's American hype'd up TV stunt: WOOOOAAAAHHH! WOOOOOSHHH!! WOOOOW! ORR! AAAHHHH! THIS SHIT IS GETTING INTENSE!!! TEH CAMERAS ARE SWITCHING FROM ICKE TO JESSE, THEN BACK TO ICKE! OMFGBBQLOLCOPTER! TEH MUSIC! ITS GOING TO CLIMAX SOON! AAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHIT IS SOOO GOING TO HIT THE FAN! OMG! OMG! OMG!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #38
cafe beelzebub

You mean I have to read a BOOK?

Fucking numpty.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #39
i8thegoverment

The reptilian confrontation gets even hotter LOL

Last edited by i8thegoverment; 08-11-2012 at 08:23 PM.
i8thegoverment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #40
pound

Yup, it was a total hit piece. Jones is about as two faced as it gets, and Ace Ventura seems incapable of any sort of deep thought with his 'I never seen a reptilian so they don't exist' bullshit. Ventura kept bombarding Icke with one antagonizing question after another while constantly insinuating that Icke was only in it for the money. Icke clearly walked into an ambush not a serious discourse. They also made John Rhodes look like a bumbling idiot and deliberately presented info on the Dulce base in a half-assed fashion. How Ventura expected to get exclusive access to one of the most highly restricted top secret areas on the planet with a camera crew to boot, is beyond me. Oh well. You'll never hear or see the full on truth on a TV channel owned by Ted Turner anyway.