Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
leafylassy

Default Reptilian entity during psilocybin hallucination

I had a very intense humanoid reptilian encounter after ingesting a fairly large amount of liberty caps preserved in honey over a year ago now. I inhaled a nitrous oxide balloon and was sucked into a void of fractals, suddenly this childlike grinning mischievous reptilian-humanoid face appeared with small sharp nashing teeth, scaly skin and big glowing eyes and it was all made up of triangles that formed in the center of my vision... weirdly he had a few strands of curly hair that reminded me of DNA. It seemed to be laughing at me and trying to tell me something without words but with emotion... I was very confused and shocked by the face though it didn't seem at all threatening, if anything it was a benevolent creature but it did look tormented and somewhat aggressive in appearance. Above this face appeared a motherly human figure who was of pure golden bright light... Which made me think of mother mary and jesus (I have not had a religious upbringing or anything), made me think perhaps the shrooms are telling me that christianity was formed from mushroom cults and that jesus was not a person but symbolism of magic mushrooms. To my surprise there was actually loads of evidence to back this theory up but I won't go into that. It was both a insane and beautiful experience... The crazy thing is my friend described the exact same face under the influence of mushrooms and noz on a separate occasion. Which has lead me to ponder that we may have been tapping into our collective unconsciousness or a visual representation of our ego/shadow self or maybe confronting the reptilian side of our brains.

I had heard of David Ickes reptilian elite theory before the experience but I hadn't researched into it, I just assumed he was crazy and fame hungry... I still think that his theory is totally far fetched. I think that maybe it is more to do with the reptilian side of the brain and the ego. Though I have been studying shamanism and was fascinated by the amount of references to reptilians and snakes during ayahuasca ceremonies. I have read ‘The Way of The Shaman’ by Michael Harner which seems to suggest that otherworldly intelligent flying reptiles were fleeing from something in outer space and made there home here on earth. It also seem like shamans choose to ignore various reptilian entities in the spirit world as they are a nuisance and sometimes associated with illness and disease... more info here... http://deoxy.org/shamanway.htm and a different interesting account from someone here... http://www.biroz.net/words/looking-with-lizard-eyes.htm

There are so many interesting shamanic interpretations of reptiles and snakes, I enjoyed reading 'The Cosmic Serpent' and found it very informative. I recently came across a common symbol that is held high in shamanic belief of a woman with a serpent entwined around her feet and thought that the similarity to my hallucination was very similar.

My boyfriend has seen peoples faces change into reptilian structures made up of tiny triangles on LSD. Recently my mother told me that she had a large dose of liberty caps back when i was a kid, she was watching TV and said all the peoples faces turned into reptiles. Once on MDMA, mushrooms and nitrous oxide, I saw myself made up of hundreds of tiny stars, they exploded and I was transported to earth. It happened so quick but it was like I saw earth before life, life sprang up and then suddenly I felt an instinctive fear of dinosaurs... Like no other kind of fear I have ever experienced. At the time it almost felt like there was some sort of war between reptiles and us apes...Though most likely it was just a survival instinct that we all still have implanted in our genetics perhaps.

I feel that after reading bits of Carl Jung about 'the shadow self', this seems to resonate with the reptilian monster child I saw... I believe that this creature was my dark side and I need to see behind the eyes of this face, not to fear it, just to accept it and nurture it like my own child until it shrinks away. I also feel that I am much more aware of this side of myself since the hallucination and that I do have control over it. I just need to find creative ways to vent my anger, sadness and negativity that do not feed this greedy reptilian ego in any way. Therapist Ann Shulgin, wife of Alex Shulgin pretty much sums it all up here in the most beautiful way...

"Remember, all this time a part of him – the patient – believes that this Shadow Monster, this horrid, putrid, evil beast, is actually the bedrock identity, the real essence of who and what he is; so I believe that this process takes more courage than just about anything else anyone could ever expect to be asked to do in his life. That’s why his therapist must have undergone this experience herself. Only someone who has made the same journey can be believed when she tells her patient that “What you’ll see is not your true self; it is part of you, certainly, but it’s not what you truly are. Once you’re inside it, you’ll discover that there’s no more fear. The only thing your Shadow is afraid of is being discovered. It prefers to stay in the dark, where it can keep its power. Once you’ve found it and stepped inside it, you’ll feel only power and total lack of fear”. Or she’ll say something like that; and that’s actually what happens. There is no more fear inside there – it’s just this great power.

So, when does the princely transformation take place? It begins at the point where you find yourself looking out of the monster’s eyes, which is also the point at which you forget to be afraid. When you’ve reached that place, you can step outside the beast again and go back up the stair, because you have nothing to be afraid of any more. What is there to fear? "

"The Buddhists teach that immediately after death, the soul will meet demonic figures known as – I think it’s Guardians of the Gate – I don’t know if it’s at the Gate or of the Gate – [audience input] of the Gate? – OK – but you must keep in mind that they are all aspects of himself, and that he cannot move ahead into the spiritual world until he has acknowledged and embraced them; until he has owned them, which is another way of reminding us that spiritual wholeness requires that we accept and own all parts of ourselves, and that we must find a way to love all that we are and eventually to love all that other living things are, rejecting none. I don’t know whether it was Oscar Wilde, or somebody before, who made that wonderful statement, which came up in the middle of a Northern Exposure [laughs] – if you remember Northern Exposure, that is – the quotation is, “Nothing human is alien to me”. That’s what we have to get to.

The closest most of us will come to looking in the eyes of God is when we look at the face of a newborn baby. Look in the eyes of a newborn, and it’s quite an experience. And what does a newborn show us? All the possibilities for light and dark, good and evil, love and hate; the potential is there for everything and anything that a human being can be. Now, those of us who have used psychedelics to achieve greater consciousness have sometimes managed to understand just a little bit that the Great Mind we call God, if we believe in such a thing, contains all things, all dualities, all opposites, all light and all darkness. The difficult part of that is that some psychedelic travellers, like some non-psychedelic travellers, in these realms also come back and state that everything that exists is contained in love… which makes no sense whatsoever, though it seems to be part of the truth. In doing work to bring our own Shadow selves into awareness, and in finding that we can feel compassion for our dark, twisted, ugly aspects, thereby transforming them, we might come a little closer to understanding – not with the mind, but with the heart – what is meant by that otherwise incomprehensible phrase, “God is love”."

http://www.matrixmasters.net/podcast...heShadow1.html

I just thought id share my experience as I feel that it relevant to this site and I hope that some of you on here can relate.

Last edited by leafylassy; 20-10-2012 at 09:46 PM.
leafylassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #2
justin_pushka

Nice trip report!

Its funny the first time I was given lsd I saw someone shapeshift and I "saw into their character" at all the evil stuff they had done. The whole trip had reptilians in. I saw demons scurrying across the roofs of houses and at its hight I was thrown back in time to a massive galactic battle between the forces of light and dark. I woke up a very different person.

You may find that you will develop a sence for unmasking them. I dont think it was mistake that in the film "they Live" The glasses that revealed the aliens were called "hoffman lenses'" Albert hoffman being the discoverer of lsd.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
leafylassy

Haha hoffman lenses... great insight there! I have not actually seen 'they live' yet but i have been meaning to for a few weeks now.

Your trip sounds awfully intense...I have never tripped hard enough on acid to see much at all apart from endless fractals colliding. I am interested to know how did the visions change you as a person?

I saw a post on these forums a while ago about various peoples lsd trip testimonies reporting the same reptilian type markings on peoples faces...Apparently they were almost identical to a specific species of lizard... i cannot remember the name. the more i look into this kind of stuff, the more the whole subject confuses me... i am relentlessly torn between the supernatural spiritual realm and rational scientific speculation. all i know is that we know very very little about reality and the universe really.

Last edited by leafylassy; 24-10-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 25-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #4
fxtrademark

Ive been searching on this for a while now i took LSD a few weeks ago and saw these things.
I personally THOUGHT conspiracies were all BS, none of this reppie stuff all of that were stupid, made by some tin foil nut.......
Now my thinking is probablly flipped, what's "fairytale" is mostly true, our reality that we live day to day is what's fake and a fairytale.

These reptilians are all over the place, and its not just reptilians theres a few different types of these aliens.
They walk weird, and their heads sway out of their body and moves side to side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)
Go to silk road if u guys need a stready LSD supply, they got some good shit.

As for you seeing them on mushies, most likely you did not, you cant see them on mushies, weed only on LSD.
You cant see em on natty substances.

BTW be warned, David Icke himself is also a reptilian if he wasnt he would be telling everyone to take acid
Basically anyone in power is one.
fxtrademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
maverick angel

There is no way David Icke is reptile! I havn't taken shrooms, mainly because I would want to do it in a shamanic context and havn't had that opportunity. I havnt taken LSD either as I'm not into synthetic chemicals. But I HAVE taken ayahuasca a number of times and I'm going back to Peru next week for more. When I took it last time there were two people in the group with alien implants. They knew they had them and the shaman confirmed this quite matter of factly as Peruvian shamans and ETs cross paths regularly. One of the people had been having experiences of being raped by reptillians. However, interestingly, when the shaman expelled the entities they were more like Greys, so perhaps they are connected in some way. From taking Aya I feel strongly that reptiles, ETs ect are mostly inter dimensional entities. I also feel that for them to have any real influence on you you have to vibrate sympathetically with them, you have to let them in so to speak. When I've taken Ayhuasca, I have sometimes felt a negative force approaching and I have always firmly denied it access and sent it away. This has always resulted in something beautiful and loving appearing instead.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
fxtrademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick angel View Post
There is no way David Icke is reptile! I havn't taken shrooms, mainly because I would want to do it in a shamanic context and havn't had that opportunity. I havnt taken LSD either as I'm not into synthetic chemicals. But I HAVE taken ayahuasca a number of times and I'm going back to Peru next week for more. When I took it last time there were two people in the group with alien implants. They knew they had them and the shaman confirmed this quite matter of factly as Peruvian shamans and ETs cross paths regularly. One of the people had been having experiences of being raped by reptillians. However, interestingly, when the shaman expelled the entities they were more like Greys, so perhaps they are connected in some way. From taking Aya I feel strongly that reptiles, ETs ect are mostly inter dimensional entities. I also feel that for them to have any real influence on you you have to vibrate sympathetically with them, you have to let them in so to speak. When I've taken Ayhuasca, I have sometimes felt a negative force approaching and I have always firmly denied it access and sent it away. This has always resulted in something beautiful and loving appearing instead.
Icke is most definitely one.
And with the implants thing, mmmm i think i have alien implants.
The first time i saw a reppie, i ran like fuck, i was in a super market and they were there pretending to be a chick at a sample stand.
It knew i could see clearly so 2 speak, and it was waving its hand at me like horziontally and i could feel a rush of something in my head and then i ran like fuck.
The next time i dropped acid, the cops drove past me, they were reppies, and some other reppie in a car passed me.

I havent taken LSD since, since it ruins the trip for me.
However how did they know where i was?
I think i have those implants too, my ears have a hearbeat now for some reason, could possible be a side effect of the implants?

Can the shamans remove those implants?
Ill need to look into that shit.

But yeh these reppies are real.
Also look into amacita muscaria it gives you super strength.....LSD also gives you super strength, no idea how, i was jut punching the wall for a few minutes to see how fucking strong i was, couldnt feel a thing.

Also icke is a reppie, he is, alex jones, all these cats man.
All presidents have been too, our reality and human existence is just a script unfortunately.
Were in a phase called kali yuga look that shit up
Old 25-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #7
fxtrademark

what do u know of orgone too?
i heard orgone kills reptilians?
Old 25-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
fxtrademark

also 1 more thing
u know how icke said in 1 of his melbourne australia conferences he said we werent actually meant to eat food, we just get our food from the sun
well i did that, i just stood out in the sunlight on LSD of course and i could feel the sun feeding me and healing me, my fat dissapeared, felt healthy, felt healed and not hungry at all

so look into that too, i guess we need 2 be in that frequency or something

does this also meant he pleadians and the nordics are real too?

Last edited by fxtrademark; 25-10-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 25-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #9
Mr Happy

mischief makers.
Old 25-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #10
fxtrademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
mischief makers.
you need 2 open ur mind

also let me describe them a bit more

they werent scaley exactly, what i did see tho, was a human suit on top of another body they havve huge eyes and this hostile smile to em

also the teeth they had was fucked up
Old 25-10-2012, 08:31 AM   #11
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxtrademark View Post
Icke is most definitely one.
And with the implants thing, mmmm i think i have alien implants.
The first time i saw a reppie, i ran like fuck, i was in a super market and they were there pretending to be a chick at a sample stand.
It knew i could see clearly so 2 speak, and it was waving its hand at me like horziontally and i could feel a rush of something in my head and then i ran like fuck.
The next time i dropped acid, the cops drove past me, they were reppies, and some other reppie in a car passed me.

I havent taken LSD since, since it ruins the trip for me.
However how did they know where i was?
I think i have those implants too, my ears have a hearbeat now for some reason, could possible be a side effect of the implants?

Can the shamans remove those implants?
Ill need to look into that shit.

But yeh these reppies are real.
Also look into amacita muscaria it gives you super strength.....LSD also gives you super strength, no idea how, i was jut punching the wall for a few minutes to see how fucking strong i was, couldnt feel a thing.

Also icke is a reppie, he is, alex jones, all these cats man.
All presidents have been too, our reality and human existence is just a script unfortunately.
Were in a phase called kali yuga look that shit up
Yes, of course I know about the Kali Yuga. If you want an intelligent take on this and reptillians ect check out the site Metaphysical Musings. This same lady did one of the best threads ever on the forums on The Matrix and the Sanskrit Texts. In this context, reptillians are just part of the demonic forces of the kali yuga, they are just playing their role perfectly. If you play yours perfectly with clear love based perception, youve nothing to fear. The Kali Yuga is in fact the the time when you have the greatest possibility of reaching enlightenment I'm not sure if dropping acid is necessarily going to give you a clear perception of reality. It's the same with the mushrooms. There was a specific shamanic knowledge attached to these which is largely lost. I wouldn't take Aya without a shaman and the same goes for mushrooms. An ethneogen should open the doors to consciousness, not have you punching walls! I would go for meditation in combination with ayahuasca done with a proper shaman and in combination with dieta. This clears and balances your spiritual nervous system and will help open the doors to perception more clearly. Yes Peruvian shamans can see implants ect because they have acquired tremendous power by taking ayahuasca and doing extremely difficult diets since they are about 10 years old. But seriously, not everyone in a position of authority is a reptile. I would also not describe Icke as a person 'in power'.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
leafylassy

Very interesting thanks for your posts...

I want to follow my grandads footsteps, he was training as a shaman for 10 years or more around america and shamanism seems to be the only thing that really resonates with me at the moment. I am starting a one year course on shamanism next month whilst saving to fly to south america in a year or two. I must say that i believe that there is no harm in respectfully using magic mushrooms... I have abused them without understanding their power in the past but now I always bless each one I pick, I always have a question or wish to ask the mushroom spirit, I meditate, I sing, I dance, I shake out bottled up emotions and memories and find the whole experience extremely healing and grounding. I never usually do more than 10-20 per trip. There is no reason why we cannot evoke the neo shaman inside us without being in the presence of a shaman (though i am sure it is an incredible experience to be guided by one whilst shrooming) I agree LSD and other synthetic substances are not to be taken if one wants to live a life of healing, happiness and growth. Nature knows best.
Old 25-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #13
leafylassy

though i am aware using nitrous oxide probably angered or upset the mushroom spirit, it was a very maternal and spiritual experience and I would like to try it again one day soon.
Old 25-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
saty

Quote:

BTW be warned, David Icke himself is also a reptilian if he wasnt he would be telling everyone to take acid
Basically anyone in power is one.
David Icke talked about a guy who used LSD so much that he would see shapeshitings randomly.He basically saw Kissinger,Bush,Hillary Clinton and other shapeshift while he was looking at his television screen.We cannot see this because of our limitations.We only see a tiny fraction of this reality.
You have to remember that "acid" is a drug(it can damage your brain and it is addictive), he should mention it more tho.

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"

Last edited by saty; 25-10-2012 at 08:47 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #15
leafylassy

Quote:

wow amazing stuff...
i have heard that shamans choose to ignore various entities and spirits (especially certain types of reptiles), as they can be the cause of illness and diseases.
the entity i had an encounter with looked like a mixture of grey, reptilian, human and scared geometry.
Old 25-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #16
leafylassy

Quote:
i have also had a heartbeat in my right ear for a the last year or so. it seems to get worse when i am stressed or holding onto the past too much. or perhaps its just years of good hard flaky wax build up?
Old 25-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
fxtrademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
David Icke talked about a guy who used LSD so much that he would see shapeshitings randomly.He basically saw Kissinger,Bush,Hillary Clinton and other shapeshift while he was looking at his television screen.We cannot see this because of our limitations.We only see a tiny fraction of this reality.
You have to remember that "acid" is a drug(it can damage your brain and it is addictive), he should mention it more tho.
Those "people" are most likely reptilians

LSD has been proven to heal and help the body.
I have ADHD an Aspergers and it cured me whilst i was on it, as well as for the 2 weeks following the trip.
It also cured my a-sexuality and homosexual tenedecies during the trip and the 2 weeks following.
Albert Hoffmann lived till a bit over 100, he created LSD, no idea how much he took daily.

Also if LSD did cause brain damage theyd be giving it to us for free like they do with fluoride, GMO foods and chemtrails.
LSD is banned because its good for you.
If something is banned by the government, theres a good chance its good for you.
Im not sure about cocaine and heroin, they have a pretty bad rap, but the government is full of shit anyways, and i havent done much reseacrch into opiates but i will soon.

Be informed, not brainwashed.

Last edited by fxtrademark; 25-10-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #18
fxtrademark

Quote:
Yes, of course I know about the Kali Yuga. If you want an intelligent take on this and reptillians ect check out the site Metaphysical Musings. This same lady did one of the best threads ever on the forums on The Matrix and the Sanskrit Texts. In this context, reptillians are just part of the demonic forces of the kali yuga, they are just playing their role perfectly. If you play yours perfectly with clear love based perception, youve nothing to fear. The Kali Yuga is in fact the the time when you have the greatest possibility of reaching enlightenment I'm not sure if dropping acid is necessarily going to give you a clear perception of reality. It's the same with the mushrooms. There was a specific shamanic knowledge attached to these which is largely lost. I wouldn't take Aya without a shaman and the same goes for mushrooms. An ethneogen should open the doors to consciousness, not have you punching walls! I would go for meditation in combination with ayahuasca done with a proper shaman and in combination with dieta. This clears and balances your spiritual nervous system and will help open the doors to perception more clearly. Yes Peruvian shamans can see implants ect because they have acquired tremendous power by taking ayahuasca and doing extremely difficult diets since they are about 10 years old. But seriously, not everyone in a position of authority is a reptile. I would also not describe Icke as a person 'in power'.

Not exactly, i believe it's good to try new ventures out.
I noticed i had a strength increase during my martial arts and meditation training when i was increasing the density of my skull, i could feel really no pain at all.
So i thought id just punch the wall, and noticed an incredible increase in strength, ie on the lines of my bench press went from say 40lbs to 160lbs.
I believe its the same with amanita muscaria, i believe the vikings ingested those mushrooms for the strength increase before battle.

How do i exactly meet up with a shaman?
Im dead serious i want to meet up with them.

Im trying shrooms today for the first time actually, me and my buds are gonna hit up the casino and do it there.

You could easily read sanksrit on shrooms i would think, peoplehave reported understanding forin languages on shrooms.
LSD helps with the accelerated also, but doesnt giv you knowledge you dont already have.
Also got i hope ur right, because im applying for an undergrad spot in college, i hope the admissions staff arent reppies, otherwise thats gonna be completely fucked, since im sure they know who we are

One more thing i shud tell you.
They use subliminal messages and hypnosis technologies at supermarkets and malls 2 get us 2 buy shit.
I saw it with my own eyes, my mother was hypnotized in a second, and i couldnt snap her out of it.

What we hear when sober is music, whats really being played is some hypnosis subliminal shit which you can only hear on LSD.
Ive never been affected by it tho even when sober, apparently its because im left handed, and we're impossible to hypnotize.

Last edited by fxtrademark; 25-10-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #19
fxtrademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafylassy View Post
i have also had a heartbeat in my right ear for a the last year or so. it seems to get worse when i am stressed or holding onto the past too much. or perhaps its just years of good hard flaky wax build up?

most likely not related to the hard flaky wax build up at all, it's most definitely imo the alien implants malfunctioning.
i remember when i realized i had aspergers, i kept trying to play it of as ADHD, since aspergers is a "hardcore" autistic disease, i didnt want to believe i suffered from it, but i did.

funnily LSD diagnosed me with aspergers haha my first trip was in august.
i felt normal on LSD, completely normal, my motor skills improved, i drove a car for the 1st time (you wouldnt believe how many people dont actually concentrate on the road, id say about 98% of drivers are in other mind state) i spoke to a woman and she was into me too for the first time i could actually notice facial expressions something that i cannot see at all, i was able to keep eye contact for the first time and so many other things that come with the human experience i was able to experience at the old age of 20, i can only expereince the human experience with drugs, due to my condition which i believe this disease was invented by the reptilian as well, they keep us in sufferage with disease and war, they made aspergers, aids an all diseases.
LSD is banned because it heals us, and also it lets us see them.

And the reppies have sought of put me of LSD for public use, since they really upset me and it puts me of.
So i guess its shrooms, mdma and weed for public use, they help tremendously.

Last edited by fxtrademark; 25-10-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 26-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #20
rydeon

Nice post OP.

The reptile represents the Archons, the mother figure probably Sophia.
That's my take on it from a Gnostic standpoint anyway...