Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-10-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
blackjack77

Default Ultimately, the Illuminati are Mind Parasites

I was listening to David’s interview with Alex Jones as a part of Alex’s Moneybomb. Something really struck me when David talked about how these entities as being “mind parasites”.

Then I remembered that about 11 months abo I downloaded a very disturbing video (that IS saying something from someone who downloads a lot of David’s videos!) that I think really expands on what David was saying. It turns out it was second in a whole series of videos, each a few minutes long. Please listen carefully to what the dying NASA scientist, Jim, is trying to say.

Part 1

Part 2 (the first one I saw!!)

Part 3

Part 4

Other related videos

blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
blackjack77

Default Actually, Electromagnetic/ Waveform Parasites

As the subconscious mind is electromagnetic fields and ultimately waveforms, the REAL parasitism is being done on THAT level.

These entities are distorting our INFORMATION fields. They are parasitizing us at the level of our waveforms by distorting them. They are distorting it so they can rob us of your cosmic/ psychic energy.

THIS is the depth of the theft. Think about it. Their VERY waveforms are PARASITICAL!! It is like they were CREATED to parasitize. Parasitism is their VERY essence.

THAT is how deep the rabbit hole goes, AT LEAST.
Old 21-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
blackjack77

Default A Summary of the Videos

As so much of what is said in these videos mirrors the themes that David talks about along with expanding on it, I decided to summarize the videos. I put my personal opinion as notes on the end of some of these items.

(1) These beings can shift into sound, they can become a sound frequency.

(2) They can exist inside of you as thoughts or thought forms. Note: This is why it is so important to clear out your low vibrational energies- your hate, fear, etc.

(3) The can be reproduced via language (and no doubt the emotions behind the words!) and your thought patterns.

(4) These beings exist within our language. Note: This is a theme of Pierre Sabak's "The Murder of Reality", a book David sells.

(5) These entities are far more sinister than entities that come down on spaceships

(6) As he showed a picture of a "cell phone tower" I am inferring that they can be transmitted and/ or reproduced through them.

(7) They are everywhere.

(8) Death might not be an escape from them (David talks about this in his "Human Race" book and makes clear that it is NOT). Is anywhere safe? Note: I think only if we have sufficiently emotionally cleansed ourselves.

(9) There are many in secret organizations that are dying/ being killed by these entities or their technologies or the stuff they are working with. Many have died.

(10) Death is no big deal to these entities - "like popping of a balloon". They have no empathy. They enjoy death, they get off on it. They can't/ aren't punished for killing scientists they "work" with.

(11) Many of these entities are inter-dimensional creatures that feed off chaos. They live off the chaos. It fuels them, powers them, drives them.

(12) World leaders have made the decision to give them the chaos they want in exchange for life extension technology, and technology in general.

(13) They want a mass die off of the population while the elites live ultra long (200 – 300 year) life spans. The leaders kill us off in exchange for life extending technology and other technology. Note: This is what the entities are PROMISING although I doubt they would deliver it. How could you trust them?

(14) We have been looking for intelligent life in the wrong place (i.e. SETI, etc.). Instead of searching in the MACRO we should be searching in the MICRO. Note: I suspect this is done ON PURPOSE.

(15) When the scientists turned their frequencies to the subatomic they immediately received transmissions.

(16)The transmissions are very information dense a la the ones in the movie “Contact” except they include sound too. They use sacred geometry too.
Old 17-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
princessofwands

This really is where the rabbit hole leads to and it's critical to understand that the enemy is not so much 'out there' as it is also within us in the form of low-vibrational thought-forms and emotion-forms.

Thank you for your neat summing up of what the NASA guy says, Blackjack. That 2nd video is particularly important.

It may be that they can 'send' thoughtforms into our minds, and in fact this is what occult science also teaches us. They can then also bombard us with a general energy field on the same frequency as the original thought-forms, just so as to feed them within us, and make sure they stay put in our auras.

The real war is this frequency war within and around us all. This is why mindfulness meditations are so important. We have to learn to observe what is streaming through our minds and decide if we want it there! We have to learn NOT to feed the anger/fear/vengefulness within us, when it arises but 'let it go'.

The Matrix is not so much the outer institutions and structures that are designed to keep us in our place and encourage/coerce us into being slaves to the system. It is the entire field of lower-vibrating energy that has taken over our planet and is now being challenged (hacked into) by the inflowing higher frequencies from the Sun and the Cosmos, and the resulting awakening of consciousness worldwide.

As we awake to knowledge of what is being done to us, we must not feel anger nor must we fear. Anger must translate quickly into thoughtful action, or into a decision NOT to cooperate with the slave system. Anger must not simmer, stew, fester and accumulate more evidence for further anger, or the anger itself becomes a food for the Matrix.

Here is a very illuminating and helpful article on emotional management in the context of the Matrix and how we are 'food' for interdimensional eaters if we do not keep a handle on ourselves. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (but beware, the archon within will make you run away from this information and find something much more pressing to do than click on it and read it thoroughly).

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management

If you don't like reading white on black, then click on DOC MODE at the top of the screen.

Last edited by princessofwands; 17-11-2012 at 02:24 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
squishy ball

This kind of stuff makes you feel hopeless man.

So how do you get rid of these parasites if they are feeding off your emotions?

Do you simply be happy, never get angry, learn to love and forgive everyone?

People who have intrusive thoughts then are actually food for these entities?

I have had them myself and I would say they are more from an anxious mind. But to people on here I am possessed?

I do think the people who run the show are possessed by these things and DO feed of all the distress they cause.

Last edited by squishy ball; 17-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
princessofwands

We're all possessed, in a manner of speaking. We all have/possess part of the collective mind-field and emotion-field and soul-field. These fields have a spectrum of frequencies, and these fields contains masses (billions) of 'forms' of all sorts, thoughts and emotions that lodge in our auras and become part of our personal thought-collection or emotion-collection. They can take on so much energy (by repetition) that they become 'alive' and then they feed on us by stimulating more of the same kinds of thoughts or emotions. If you have a particularly 'angry' thought-form inside you, it will prompt you to look for reasons to be angry. It will enjoy mixing with other people who also carry strong anger in their emotion-field because then you can get angry together and that energy gets a really good meal. An intrusive thought is a powerful thought-form that has been 'fed' by much repetition and keeps coming back for more. This is how obsessions and compulsions happen.

It's impossible to get rid of all emotions and you would come across as a rather odd person if you did because you wouldn't react to anything that happened around you. But you can work towards moderating your emotional response to things, so that you give your inner entities much less food and they become more passive and less trouble. You work towards the calm that meditation is supposed to lead us towards.

Every thought-form in us is vibrationally similar to, resonates with, vast thought-forms and emotion-forms that are in the collective. Every religion and political party has its own thought-form complex that it tries to share with as many people as possible. This is how these 'forms' grow. There are national thought-forms and racial thought-forms that fight in the ethers with other vast forms. That is one reason why wars between countries never cease, because the thought-forms only have their own survival at heart. They gather to them all the emotions that feed a complex, like vengence, fury, hate, etc. War can never cease until the vibration on this planet rises to a level where these complexes can't exist any more because they are vibrationally incompatible.

This is why many people meditating and calming themselves down, can make a difference to a whole community/town because the collective emotion-forms are calmed and everybody in that community can then feel a little more stable, a little less reactive than before.

All these thought-forms together, make up the Matrix (also called Maya), the world of material things, including all the emotions and thoughts that fly around in the world. Since these are all on different frequencies and have different archetypal patterns, you can see that there will be many conflicts in the ethers. What the controllers of our world are trying to do is increase the number of low-vibrating forms that we are possessed by, that we carry around and which influence us and everyone else. If they can make us be full of anger and fear, those low-vibrating forms resonate out from each of us, and feed anger and fear everywhere, and are on the same frequency as the people who want to keep us in perpetual war and conflict with each other.

Getting out of the Matrix means rising into our soul-field by detachments from all this visible and invisible 'stuff' that we carry around with us every day and share with others.

There are other kinds of entities that can possess us too. Real living entities in the ethers of sorts that are not even human-like (reptilian, say). They will come and possess us, if our own thought-forms and emotion-forms are on a resonance that they like, that feeds their own nature.

(I hope that made it a bit clearer, Squishy Ball )
Old 17-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
squishy ball

Yeah that was great

Thank you

Quote:
This is why many people meditating and calming themselves down, can make a difference to a whole community/town because the collective emotion-forms are calmed and everybody in that community can then feel a little more stable, a little less reactive than before.
Funny you should say that on a Icke interview I listened to yesterday one woman said people were meditating in Detroit, and the crime rates went down on that day.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
margaretr

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Thank you for that link - very profound information which answers many questions for me.

I have been engrossed in those articles for more than an hour and have bookmarked for more reading later.
margaretr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
princessofwands

Montalk is one of my favourite sites for knowledge that is practical and really helps!

Hidden under the 'Notes' tab is this excellent article on Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments of which he describes quite a few.....

http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-...ty-attachments

Another word for a mind parasite is a meme. "Meme theory" is the theory of thought-forms created and disseminated throughout a population and it's the kind of thing that governments and their PR departments will study. The media spread memes all the time, whether the meme being spread is a factual piece of information or a dastardly piece of disinfo.

Memes can spread like wildfire, the more outrageous or scary, the quicker it can move from mind to mind, gathering energy as it goes, expanding its outreach and finally settling in everyone whose minds are somewhat similar and whose vibration will not reject the meme as being incompatible with the thought-forms already contained there.

We therefore attract the memes/mind parasites that are compatible with what we hold in our minds already. That's why it's important not to get too bogged down in conspiracy info because much of it is very dark, sad, and low-vibrating when we think about those things. We have to balance up that info with much lighter thoughtforms so that our vibe overall doesn't sink too low as that just embeds us deeper and deeper in the material Matrix.
Old 18-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #10
blackjack77

Phenomenal posts, Princessofwands. I really love it when someone is able to expand on my posts.

I agree, Video #2 is particularly important. It was the first one I got, about a year ago. I didn't know about the others until a few weeks ago.

I encourage everyone to read my summaries of the videos (post #3) as it so well encapsulates what is really going on. It took a long time to write it up but I felt it was important, especially for those who didn't want to go through the videos.

Here is another website you might find interesting as it has LOTS of great information: http://educate-yourself.org/ .
Old 18-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #11
talktalk

i aint gonns swear but come on man!

a man on his supposed death bed who has to disguise his voice?
then puts sad music as his background on one of them?

what a load of shit
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 18-11-2012 at 02:36 AM.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
princessofwands

Thank you blackjack.

Talktalk -

I did wonder a bit about the man and the pictures and the music and how he had the energy to put it all together if he was dying.....

But I thought it was interesting anyway. He's given us something useful to discuss! The summary explains that these 'foreign' entities are hidden within our very language, the words we carry around. They are called "elementals of devic essence" in occult literature, "flyers" by Castaneda, "archons" by the gnostics. A random, passing thought is just a portion of devic essence pulled into the mind and then discarded. BUT if you let it lodge in your mind, and you repeat it, it takes on 'life'. It becomes its own little person. It shares your aura with a billion other little lives who have become your habitual way of experiencing and describing reality. The thought entities are elementals of air, the emotion entities are elementals of water.

All these little communities gang up (vibrationally) in your mind. They form complexes. They are focussed on their own survival, and that is why they can instantly reject 'foreign' thoughtforms, that do not vibrationally suit them, and do not add valuable matter to these little complexes to make them stronger.

Just picture your aura as full of little people, airy people (thoughts) and watery people (emotions). The analogy is pretty exact. You will have tyrants in your mind (the obsessive thoughts) and you will have their gang of followers-on, the thoughts that bring strength and purpose to the tyrant.

Think about it....and realise that as you think, little teams of beings in your mind are organising this information into neat little package of understanding for you.

All together, these beings are the foreign installation that took over our minds, that Castaneda wrote about. He says only inner silence can make them flee and that means meditation. Meditation can help us identify the most annoying and resistant of our thought elementals, the ones that make us behave in damaging ways. We can choose NOT to give them life, by withdrawing the food they feed upon, ie more thoughts that support their difficult nature. Since we are unlikely to walk around pretty thought-less, we can at least try to 'raise' the frequency of the beings that inhabit our aura by thinking on better, purer and more vibrationally happy things. This is evolution for them (and for the entire devic field they belong to) and this is also evolution for us, as the field of energy we call our aura takes on a crowd of much more pleasant folk, and our entire emanation becomes a blessing, not a curse, to the rest of the world.

Old 18-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
blackjack77

Very insightful comments, Pricessofwands.

One of the reasons that I give so much credibility to these videos is because it fits in with much of what I know previously. It fits the mosaic.

This topic is of particular interest to me because I have also been purging myself of a lot of these archons (disempowering thoughts). I do this by listening to affirmations while I sleep.

Sooner or later, it seems to trigger a flood of long held, secret negative beliefs come flooding out. I write them down as they do. Then I look at each of these negative beliefs one at a time. It is way of programming the subconscious mind which, if you have studied David's work is the creator of our reality. The conscious mind is merely the play out level of that which the subconscious has created.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
princessofwands

So Blackjack, listening to positive affirmations is changing the vibrational range of your mental/emotional field, and it becomes uncomfortable for the darker thought- and emotion-forms to live there any longer. They rise up and get evicted.

Since the PTB may be sending us frequencies that encourage the lower-vibrating entities to live in our auras, we must counter-attack or at least protect ourselves and do regular purges of anything sinister that may have taken up residence within us.

There are many videos on youtube that are helpful in raising your frequencies. I will give you a few, but also find out for yourselves what makes you feel 'lifted' out of the usual range of thought/emotion.

Also, we need to get out in nature and walk in forests and places where few humans go. We shed thought-forms wherever we go, so it is easy to pick up random thoughts while, for example, walking round a shopping mall. Feel the inner quietness expand as you walk in desolate, undisturbed places.

Old 19-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #15
princessofwands

Thank you also for the link to the Educate Yourself website. This is a favourite page of mine, on creating healing thought-form entities - If you are into gifting orgonite, there are ways of creating similar energy effects simply using your mind and the lilac flame!

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/greyw...s15mar06.shtml

and Grey Wolf again, entertaining and full of practical ideas for seeding thought-forms...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/posit...s18feb07.shtml

Sylphs, or air elementals, exist within us, and also at planetary and cosmic level! Interesting article on how they help in the battle against the darkness.

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylp...s23mar04.shtml

Old 19-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
princessofwands

"memes can be used today to enslave modern humans with designer mind viruses"

"mind viruses use humans as hosts to perpetuate themselves"

From a review of the book Virus of the Mind

http://www.susanrennison.com/Virus_o...bookreview.php

Link contains many quotes from the book, a MUST READ if you find this subject fascinating. This affects all of us and perhaps especially so in the field of discerning truth from fiction in conspiracy research.

Old 19-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #17
maverick angel

I just finished my second Ayahuasca retreat with dieta. It's a great way to get rid of these little buggers, although in my second ceremony the purging was so hard I thought I'd died a couple of times. It really scraped out my brain and showed me the type of thoughts that I shouldn't be having. But sometimes they don't want to go. One man threw up a blue demon into his bowl. He looked at it and it jumped back inside him again! Mantras are very important, these parasites find it very hard to function in the presence of mantras.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #18
princessofwands

^

Wow, good story! I agree that these pesky little critters have a life of their own and will not want to be ejected from the host. We have to be very, very determined to get rid of the worst of them because they will manipulate us to keep on supplying the vibration that feeds them. It's like the person who wants to give up alcohol (which an inner demon may be feeding off). Come the evening, (the demon in him) reaches out and says, "just one little drink....." and then the whole bottle is drunk.

Say we have a grouse against someone, an old emotion-form that won't die. That little critter will encourage us to keep playing music that reminds us of that person so that the emotion can be played out over and over.

Do you have any good Mantras to suggest, maverick angel?

I also think that visualising the right kind of geometric forms can help because every thought has a geometry behind it. The higher-vibrating forms are surely the most beautiful ones. There is a guy who photographs water molecules after thinking lovely thoughts into them, and they take on the shape of beautiful crystals. Hateful thoughts make the water take on ugly shapes.

In the review of the Virus of the Mind book above, there is mention of Light Codes. These must surely be geometrical forms that can override the programming of the mind virus critters and help to eject them. If anyone knows of these Light Codes, please step forward now. Blackjack mentioned them a few threads back, relating to a passing mention of them that David did in one of his interviews.

There was a thread by Astralwalker about the changing energies coming from the Sun and the cosmos and he said we should all be visualising the Flower of Life which is a kind of triangular based matrix (do google images and you should find it).

Last edited by princessofwands; 19-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #19
blackjack77

I am so glad I started this thread! The information in it is getting at or near the bottom of the rabbit hole. Further, the practical information that has been provided, especially by Princessofwands, is invaluable. I downloaded the videos you suggested and printed out the pages from montalk. I suggest that everyone do the same as we first and foremost need to help ourselves before we can truelly help others.

Last edited by blackjack77; 19-11-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #20
blackjack77

I found this on light codes: http://www.cosmicconnections.com/light_codes.htm .

When you say "light codes" are you referring to the "Energetic codes" that I posted about on several occasions such as http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222989 ? In that post I showed what I thought it would be like by showing a clip from the movie "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" where the humans and the ETs where able to first communicate through a sequence of sounds/ lights,

Last edited by blackjack77; 19-11-2012 at 05:02 PM.