Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
theabbot 7

Default What does it mean to hear a cat?

I do not own a cat, nor have I seen one near my house. I was laying in bed this morning and heard a cat meow loudly once. It sounded like it was in my room!

My eyes open immediately and I'm suddenly not tired. Looking outside my french doors through the curtain which convenient as a backdoor, there is nothing. I don't get it.

This has happened one other time within the past week while I was dead asleep and awoken me immediately. Is this good, or bad? What's going on?
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
loveisthelaw

bleedthrough from a dream or perhaps the cats in your "area" have evolved a set of legs....

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
jojo
Premier Subscribers

i would research a cat as a power animal. i used to know quite a bit about this, but ive not looked into this area for years.

cats are very other worldly (the Egyptians didnt worship them for nothing) they often interact with other dimensions and are considered very intelligent. so if one is making itself known to you in that state between awake and asleep, i would pay attention to it. maybe it has a message for you?

or maybe your neighbours cat has got stuck in the party wall cavity
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
zhiba
Inactive

Masybe you have a cat as a Spirit Guide...... don't forget to feed it

Be stealth like, be cautious, and don't let curiosity get the better of you

Oh, and watch out for that boxer dog, Spike, from number 18
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
maxine

Fuck 'em! Cats never shit in their own garden!! I hope that the foxes I feed - shit in their garden!! Mother fuckers!!
Old 24-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
i would research a cat as a power animal. i used to know quite a bit about this, but ive not looked into this area for years.

cats are very other worldly (the Egyptians didnt worship them for nothing) they often interact with other dimensions and are considered very intelligent. so if one is making itself known to you in that state between awake and asleep, i would pay attention to it. maybe it has a message for you?

or maybe your neighbours cat has got stuck in the party wall cavity
Cats are mystical on the highest order. Anybody who mistreats cats is just asking for a cosmic ass kicking.
samson33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
mo_123

i once heard a cat singing....first it was cat like...the the sound became very human like...really freaked me out
mo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
northernlass

my cat calls my daughters name and moms cat who is a burmese talks too, I swear they do it to wind you up as they do it at random then you dont hear them do it again for months. I would never have believed it possible till i got my daughter a cat as thought mom was bonkers but our cat definately says my daughters name when she wants feeding and daughter wont open her bedroom door
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
codie
Inactive

My cat died in my arms last Christmas Day (yes I've probably said it before )
I have 'felt' his presence (yeah yeah mental aren't I) but the other day I heard a distinct meow that didn't come from outside.

Maybe I imagined it, although it didn't feel like that.

Last edited by codie; 12-12-2012 at 06:50 PM.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
thecatsmeow
Banned

To dream about a cat is telling you that you have a psychic friend who wants to communicate with you or you should develop the psychic side of your own nature...could you be clairaudient? (Clear-hearing)
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #11
codie
Inactive

I was told I was psychic, by a yes you guessed it, another psychic.

I think that if that is the case, then every human has the capability to tap into it, like playing a piano, sort of.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #12
maccoy

Kitty Bingo?
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 03:55 AM   #13
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
fuck 'em! Cats never shit in their own garden!! I hope that the foxes i feed - shit in their garden!! Mother fuckers!! :d
lol
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 04:33 AM   #14
nomorewifi
Banned

Cats appear my dreams quite often. They also talk in them, which apparently isn't a great sign? Doesn't stop me from liking them though. Cats rock.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 05:24 AM   #15
night_gaunt

My neighbor had a cat that would stay out all night and just stare at the moon. One day she disappeared, and I'm convinced that's where she went
Or I just have too much lovecraft on the brain.
But yes..fascinating creatures...i've dreamed about them plenty of times. In one dream a cat told me the universe was not expanding, it was shrinking
Old 16-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
tnt1

I was at the book store yesterday and a book there, the Dictionary of Dreams by Hindman/Miller as I recall, and there may have been a third name before those started with a G. Anyway, I don't know the book but it said to hear a cat was indicative of a false friend using all his tools, words and works to do you harm. Indicates a deceptive false friend according to this book. I am not sure I buy that personally as it sounds like to me this book is leaning on old superstitious belief systems where cats are bad omens. The entire paragraph was full of negative things it means to dream of cats akin to a black cat crossing the road and such things.

Edgar Cayce said to dream of cats was indicative of sexuality and a to hear a cry is akin to a cry for intimacy! Just thought I'd pass that on from a couple books while browsing Hastings.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote