Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Race and Immigration
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
jockylittle

Question Am I a racist for being worried about immigration?

Or, would it be fair to say that, after the scale of immigration the United Kingdom has had over the last ten years or so, a fair/frank/open discussion is well overdue? I can recall many years ago when I was younger, my family and I would often take trips to my aunt and uncle's who lived in London and it was genuinely an English city with English character, something a little different but in a good way and filled with decent people that went out of their way to give us "Jocks" a warm welcome. I remember that unique accent and way of doing things, all the little shops etc and, to my mind at least, a very stable, homogenous society that seemed to be getting along just fine with good ethics now somewhat missing in society.

After my last visit? the whole landscape is frightengly different, no longer how I remembered it at all and I almost felt as if I was in a foreign land because there wasn't a word of English being spoken and every/any nationality represented apart from English people which seems strange, seeing as London is supposed to be an English city. I almost got the feeling that they had "ran away" if that makes sense? it was actually a little intimidating because I would be stared at (and suspect insulted) as I passed by men in foreign-looking dress and women with no end of children in sight walking in streets that were incredibly dirty, noisy and strange.

What happened to the London that was full of character, full of a certain spirit and filled with traditional shops - (non-halal) butchers, pubs, (non-foreign) restuarants and so on and so forth? I mean seriously, have you ever seen such an area transformed in so little a period of time? My aunts and uncle's mostly lived in Southall and it's unrecognisable to me now so I dread to think what it would be like for them where they still alive. Before my aunt Rosemary died, I recall her saying to my mother (or so I was told) that she was glad to be going, that what she had known and loved had gone, that "they" would "take over" given time. If you haven't been to Southall in particular, why not try Google Maps and you'll see what I mean?

I await your thoughts on this matter with anticipation and also, the customary insults etc simply for my daring to speak out on this matter
jockylittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
seti
Banned

The demographics of neighborhoods and areas change all the time.

Nothing stays the same for ever.

You should ask yourself why this really bothers you so much.
seti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Mr Happy
Banned

Don't let the person above guilt you into believing you are a racist.

No you are not a racist. Very few countries would have tolerated what we have been made to tolerate. I am not a racist, but I don't feel like I am in the place I grew up any longer. It isn't healthy to be so divided. Division was the intention. Also, there are very real concerns regarding employment, housing, etc.
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
jockylittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by seti View Post
The demographics of neighborhoods and areas change all the time.

Nothing stays the same for ever.

You should ask yourself why this really bothers you so much.
Actually, I beg to differ.

From my understanding, London/England was always a very homogenous society until after the Second World War and, from my travels around the world at least, I have never seen such an incredible demographic change in so little time so obviously, I have a right to speak of my concerns as did my aunts/uncles before me who lived in the area and were witness to such change.

Thank you.

Last edited by jockylittle; 29-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.
jockylittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
Mr Happy
Banned

Well said.

Too much, too quickly, and for all the wrong reasons...
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #6
positive_forward

It can be viewed as a form of Ethnic cleansing and genocide on the British.

Jack Straw said "The English aren't worth saving as a race" statement, the government's leaked documents by a concerned Labour MP reported to a National Newspaper said "We're going to change the cultural make up of the UK forever via mass immigration."

Remember the pre-election lies? Sort out the mass immigration problems and their "Jobs for the British lie (then giving most jobs to immigrants).
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
trux newman

I don't think it's immigration that's a bad thing, it's the type of people they let in. Lots come here to fit in and add to the community. That's great and makes us stronger.
Sadly, most come here to section a peice off and make it their own. They make money any way they can then send it back 'home'. They don't respect us or the land, they're just parasites and when we're bled dry they'll move on.

I agree with the idea that there's a concentrated effort to exterminate the British. It's been going on for 2,000 years.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #8
positive_forward

Very few countries would tolerate the insane immigration polices we have. Yet they're not called racist.

Immigrants arriving in most countries = no free housing or other hand outs there. And some of the locals maybe racists. Or merely abiding by sane immigration and foreign citizen policies that put the interests of their own people and country first for self preservation (the natural order of things in most countries outside Europe) and what the UK was once like since the year dot.

Whereas almost every country on earth has very strict immigration policies, in order to protect the people already there from the problems mass immigration creates. We need to do the same. It's the only way to stop them coming here.
Although there are some stories now were immigrants realise how crap it is here (for some of them) and they go back to where they came from where they have a better lifestyle, or move on elsewhere.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
positive_forward

Default More insanity

Race bias double standards and hypocrisy

Thing is on the whole countries that have a majority of one colour/race have leaders all or majority of that race. And they would not allow other races to be MPs, (places in government) Civil servants, Police, judiciary, Military. Run certain business or own land, property and probably other things. Apart from mostly in European countries where ethnic/racial minorities are allowed to do all I mentioned.

For example - Jews are a tiny percentage of the U.K and U.S populations, yet have far more power than they should, based on their demographic percentage compared to what the majority population are - imagine ethnic minorities in Israel
having such powers - no chance.

(people's allocation and positions (jobs etc) in these fields are based on racial laws and racial preference in most none EU countries.

If white Europeans wanted to enact the same laws as other countries/races do, then we'd be called "racist", yet the other races are not called racist for doing so. Therefore, it's the same blatant double standards and hypocrisy as usual.
Same with religion/race - Jews/Muslims often discriminate and only allow their own kind to hold certain positions/jobs etc within society.

So much for world wide equality and an equal playing field..eh..

I think in the UK it's fair enough that there are ethnic minority MPs/Councilors who represent their communities, as long as they have no issue with indigenous whites doing the same.

UK Youth Parliament. The future

How many of those few white faces are kosher? Like Star of David Cameron et al.

Considering whites are the majority population it is wrong that ethnic minorities have such a large representation in "youth" parliament.

If these kiddies become the future Govt then the "majority" indigenous whites will be lorded over by ethnic "minorities", the keyword.
Imagine majority none white country's youth parliaments I bet there's no, or few whites involved..
Old 29-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
zhiba
Inactive

Its that time again is it?

archetect.jpg
zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
vancity eagle

If in this day and age If ur main worry is immigration, ur missing the plot and falling for diversionary tactics. How about worrying about the bankers destroying economies, or the soon to start WW3 and a possible nuclear holocaust, or a biological weapon being released, or the cancer creating food we eat. Why worry about all this when u can just get angry about people who are different living amongst u. Immigration debate is aimed towards people too stupid enough to realize there are far bigger issues to be up in arms against. Convenient scapegoat.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 29-09-2012 at 04:35 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
hokuspokus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
If in this day and age If ur main worry is immigration, ur missing the plot and falling for diversionary tactics. How about worrying about the bankers destroying economies, or the soon to start WW3 and a possible nuclear holocaust, or a biological weapon being released, or the cancer creating food we eat. Why worry about all this when u can just get angry about people who are different living amongst u. Immigration debate is aimed towards people too stupid enough to realize there are far bigger issues to be up in arms against. Convenient scapegoat.

Sorry you are wrong. Read up on Mexicos history and the land loss they have suffered due to immigration. Tell that to the native Americans who lost
their way of life to immigration. Tell that to the aborigines of Australia.
Tell that to the indiginous people of Africa. On and on ad finitum.
Middle class people who only mix with middle class people of other faiths/nations and who live in nice leafy suburbs should not comment on the
effects of uncontrolled immigration . Ask Sitting Bull what he thinks of your views.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Don't let the person above guilt you into believing you are a racist.

No you are not a racist. Very few countries would have tolerated what we have been made to tolerate.
Exactly, "made to". Forced on us, is the phrase I would use.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
salamander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Sorry you are wrong. Read up on Mexicos history and the land loss they have suffered due to immigration. Tell that to the native Americans who lost
their way of life to immigration. Tell that to the aborigines of Australia.
Tell that to the indiginous people of Africa. On and on ad finitum.
Middle class people who only mix with middle class people of other faiths/nations and who live in nice leafy suburbs should not comment on the
effects of uncontrolled immigration . Ask Sitting Bull what he thinks of your views.
To be honest I don't fully understand why immigration has been allowed to get so out of hand...what is the agenda? At one point I thought maybe they're making the UK into some sort of cultural Ark Middle class white angst and guilt around slavery perhaps? Reverse colonialisation...pay back for fucking up everybody elses countries!!! I posted a thread on how there are going to be an extra 300,000 kids in London by 2021...children of immigrants have to assimilate into our society and this is where it all goes a bit tits up as they start to adopt our culture and it causes friction within their own...of course we've always been a multi cultural nation but if we're going to effectively assimilate people into our society we have to change a lot of things about our own culture...for example our education system needs a complete overhaul of its curriculums...I see children from African countries doing English Lit and reading tripe like Sylvia Plath!!!! If we're going global then include the cultural history of others...it can only enrich us all and give us a better understanding of people rather than everybody forming into factions and hating on each other as is starting to happen....in London at the moment it's the Somalians who are getting the flak...
saw a Somalian woman at the local supermarket...she had about 4 kids with her and was wearing an old pair of men's shoes with no laces...her son, who was about 11, could speak English, she couldn't, and was helping her shop...their trolley was full of disposable nappies, crisps and other Western jollies...if I was living in a shit poor war torn country and has a chance to get out with my kids I'd be out like a shot...I just don't think we're going the right way about it all....
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
adiyah

The immigration thing is all by design. It's objective is to destroy nationalism and nationlistic pride within the country. As you have noticed, London is full of people from other countries whose loyalties will be towards their 'homeland' rather than to England. And that's how they do it. divide and rule and PRS. Also order out of chaos, as they know sooner or later the indigenous population will rise up against the immigrants and riots etc will happen which will result in more oppressive laws for the whole populace. Remember immigrants are pawns as well in this game and are not totally to blame for what's happening although I do agree there's too many now.
adiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #16
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

From the US perspective.

"Ecological Footprint Of Doing
Nothing About Immigration

By Frosty Wooldridge
9-10-12

Part 6: The Immigration factor—quality of life issues that will become really nasty, traffic, price of gas, drive time, species extinction, carbon footprint, ecological footprint

First of all, this series may depress you, worry you and even frighten you. We’re talking about what your kids face within the next 38 years IF you/we/Congress/the president allow another 100 million immigrants to land in our country. That enormous number of human beings from around the world will change everything in our civilization—none of it good. Again, with an added 80 million desperately impoverished people added to the world annually—we can expect NO end of the line of immigrants wanting to come to America “to have a better life.”

No matter how many immigrants we save, they gladly amass a net gain of 80 million more of themselves annually with no end in sight. They will continue adding 1 billion of themselves every 12 years. We only alleviate mass human starvation for a moment in time for those who make it to our shores. At some point, we, too, will not be able to feed ourselves. It’s called “ecological footprint” as to arable land and water. I’ll cover that in a few seconds.

That 100 million people will change the face of our cities, overwhelm our resources, exceed our water supplies and create an energy crisis beyond solving no matter how much soft sell you hear from our leaders and ridiculous TV ads telling us how hard they are working on alternative energy. Balderdash! They need to start thinking about water, resources and arable land to grow food.

Underlying this massive immigration invasion, the foundation of our land, water and air suffers massive degradation on multiple levels. If you think the drought affecting much of the USA this summer and destroyed crops registered new problems, wait until we add 100 million immigrants. How can we feed and water them, and ourselves—when we already suffer a boatload of problems with over 46 million Americans already subsisting on food stamps? "

http://rense.com/general95/ecol.html
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #17
hokuspokus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post
To be honest I don't fully understand why immigration has been allowed to get so out of hand...what is the agenda? At one point I thought maybe they're making the UK into some sort of cultural Ark Middle class white angst and guilt around slavery perhaps? Reverse colonialisation...pay back for fucking up everybody elses countries!!! I posted a thread on how there are going to be an extra 300,000 kids in London by 2021...children of immigrants have to assimilate into our society and this is where it all goes a bit tits up as they start to adopt our culture and it causes friction within their own...of course we've always been a multi cultural nation but if we're going to effectively assimilate people into our society we have to change a lot of things about our own culture...for example our education system needs a complete overhaul of its curriculums...I see children from African countries doing English Lit and reading tripe like Sylvia Plath!!!! If we're going global then include the cultural history of others...it can only enrich us all and give us a better understanding of people rather than everybody forming into factions and hating on each other as is starting to happen....in London at the moment it's the Somalians who are getting the flak...
saw a Somalian woman at the local supermarket...she had about 4 kids with her and was wearing an old pair of men's shoes with no laces...her son, who was about 11, could speak English, she couldn't, and was helping her shop...their trolley was full of disposable nappies, crisps and other Western jollies...if I was living in a shit poor war torn country and has a chance to get out with my kids I'd be out like a shot...I just don't think we're going the right way about it all....
The point i am making, albeit badly, is that the person at the bottom of the heap has to make way/give up something for the person moving in from another country. The middle class guardian reading, holier than tho, do as i say, not do as i do merchant, gives up nothing other than a patronising opinion.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE . COS YOU HAVE GONE ALL QUIET ON ME.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #18
rodin
Banned

When the North won the Southern blacks were 'free to go'. They were not, however, free to stay if they wanted to.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #19
salamander
Banned

Default BBC 3 live debate on Immigration

There's a live debate on BBC 3 on Wednesday 3rd October at 8.00 on Immigration...they've opened up a debate with three seperate views on immigration from three young adults...the second one is very provocative...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcthree/...igration.shtml

This might bring it out into the open...
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #20
bendoon

As someone already noted, it is a cold calculated deliberate act of genocide and ethnic cleansing of the British people by their loathsome so called leaders who sold out to the global elites. I live in hope that the likes of Blair, Brown, Mandelson, Clegg, Cameron, Harman, Straw and co will one day be brought to justice for their crimes. It should be noted that one of the first things that Labour did when they gained power in 1997 was to repeal the death sentence for treason and then went on to bring in at least 10 million immigrants over the next 10 years.

If you notice too it's not just Britain it's all of Western Europe and the lands where the descendants of these people live (Aus, Can, US etc). It should be fairly obvious to anyone that the elites have decided that no country in the world will be allowed to have a majority population of Western/Northern European origin, what you should ask yourselves is why ? why do they hate us so much ?

You can spot them a mile off, repeating over and over the tired old arguments as found on jesusneverexisted.com and thejoyofsatan.com

Last edited by bendoon; 01-10-2012 at 10:56 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote