Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
doobyferkin

Default Do you trust the Ammach project?

I have been watching a few documentaries with the people from the Ammach project and in particular Miles Johnston. I get the impression that they are trying to discredit genuine guests through placing them with guests who I consider not so genuine. Also when interviewing guest he asks them stupid questions I believe to make them look foolish.

If you have watched any Ammach project documentaries I think you will know what I am talking about.

I could be wrong and it might be genuine but I think its a dis-info project. Any other opinions on this?

http://alienabductionuk.com/
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
alvaro_slash
Inactive

I think there is a possibility. Just think about it, how many projects about aliens and ufos have ever accomplished something relevant? And its not a matter of unprofessional work or lack of evidence, the problem is the ammount of corrupted data. The goverment main interest is to cover up hard evidence.

However, there is also a possibility that Amnach project was created to help abductions victims and collect valuable information. But I doubt this is the main objective!

Last edited by alvaro_slash; 24-09-2012 at 03:08 PM.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
geostigma

I know what you mean about the questioning style, but I honestly don't think it's anything more than that... Mainly a "confrontational/Interrupting question style" which is designed to show how witnesses/the interviewed person react. To see if the body language is showing some very particular things.
I think this is a very effective method in many ways (and this is coming from a person who have had various experiences with Interdimensionals... I wouldn't be offended by the method really)

I know Miles (the guy in the picture above) is legit. I know he's been into this at least from 2005. Not Dis-info if you ask me. Not yet... Their guests might seem wacko in some cases. But I have e-mailed back n forth with their witnesses and they seem like mentally stable people to me.

Last edited by geostigma; 04-10-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: freedom
geostigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
doobyferkin

After watching more of him I do now get the impression that it is legit, obviously it is sensitive subjects and way out of the norm. I think the way the show is aired sometimes they come in too soon with the outlandish and maybe do not give enough background to bring the viewer in steady; they sort of chuck you in straight in the deep end.
Old 13-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #5
magnus alex

I found this topic title by searching through Google for AMMACH, due to missing a UK televisied documentary about such.
Only a couple of months ago there was a BBC documentary about Alien visitation, but it was a biased cover story, discrediting witnesses and only covering stories easy to discredit. Now today when i read the television guide and the advert for the AMMACH documentary it was given an image of utter nonsense. If AMMACH are truly genuine why have they allowed a television documentary to portray experiencers as loonies? It doesnt make any sense to consider they are genuine, first they say they are there to help experiencers, then they allow a television documentary to portray them as mentally ill with delusions.
I'm a UFO/Alien contactee, my Alien contacts they're telepathic and speak with me in telepathic ways, for decades they have been warning me, and bringing it to my attention about how deceptive and secretive governments are, in relation to UFO contactees/abductees, and how they are against Aliens and UFOs in military ways. Theyve also told me how many UFO groups and UFO investigators are actually government personnel pretending to be UFO investigators, so that they can get UFO abductees/contactees in their group so to learn where all the UFO activity is occurring.
And MUFON has been bought out by someone, $600,000.00 they got for that, now all their archives are not public documents, whereas before the sale they were. MUFON have lost their credibility totally, it was made as a public awareness group but now the public has no access to their documents.
What governments didnt take into account is that Aliens know everything that is occurring on Earth, they are always ten steps ahead of governments, so governments will only learn what Aliens want them to learn.
I dont know about AMMACH but it doesnt seem right, the television documentary will be rescreened about 5 times online on TVCATCHUP, and I expect may be a couple of times on UK Freeview.
magnus alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
busa

Never heard of AMMACH which means they are nothing.
My partner just watched the said TV program and said it was biggest pile of crap. A major debunker cliche fest !

AMMACH are supposed to be the big "I am" in alien abduction and contact? Yeah bullshit. Says I who was a member of NICAP when I was 11 in the early 1970s. AMMAwho ?????? Yeah thats right.

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
seer

The Ammach project isn't perfect but it is doing very worthwhile work in bringing genuine first-hand information to the table. Yes, I am sure there are fantasists and truth-stretchers among the witnesses, but there are also some very genuine, courageous and determined people among them too. Two of the latter are Marie Kayali and Chantelle Pyper who were crucified by the travesty of a Channel 4 TV programme that showed last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeCiBalKXFU

A little while ago I left a comment on this Channel 4 vid:
"Another hatchet job from an ignorant deceitful media, another rubber hammer over the head for the stirring; and judging by a great deal of the comments on here, it worked. "Creative' editing, out of context clips focusing on the effects of the confusion & trauma these experiences manifest rather than the evidence, the same old, same old. At the very least, before commenting on this programme, please watch the Ammach conference talks on megawatts 1066. This is a subject of utmost importance."

I should have added 'sociopathic' to the first few words.

Marie and Chantelle's talks at Ammach conferences can be viewed on Miles Johnston's megawatts1066 channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066
(The Spring conference vids are also linked from the left-hand sidebar of my Buzz page: http://www.otherworld.ellisctaylor.com/buzz.html)

I also spoke at this conference. My talk focused on media complicity and irresponsibility and was intended to encourage at least some of the media people present to show some spirit and grow a heart.

Miles and Joanne are both genuinely interested in informing the public about the subjects they cover. They have both had their own experiences of them too. Currently though Miles and Joanne have parted ways and Joanne is continuing the Ammach project on her own.
I wish them both all the best. - Ellis
DOGGED DAYS ~ The strange life and times of a child from eternity. Paranormal experiences with Extraterrestrials, Humans, & Beings from other worlds and dimensions
In These Signs Conquer
Living in the Matrix

Last edited by seer; 14-06-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: missed my signature
seer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
ricko

I really like what they are doing tbh. I particularly like Jeff Scott's experience report. I think Miles himself said the crap about James Casbolt and Barry King was a load of bunk, I mean quite clearly!

In my mind it helped fit some of the missing puzzle pieces together, although I have to say at times it's hard to follow the discussion - particulary when there's mention of 'scuttlers' and 'intelligent black goo'
It is believed that that the owner of the farm, a Mr. Hibbert, has been co-operating with Police and government officials in a plot codenamed Operation Less Pricks, and kindly granted permission for the use of his seventeenth century tithe barn as a temporary holding place for those arrested."
ricko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
seer

Miles has just posted an Ammach update on youtube, which includes some fascinating new information/claims regarding black goo:
Ammach Update 006 1
DOGGED DAYS ~ The strange life and times of a child from eternity. Paranormal experiences with Extraterrestrials, Humans, & Beings from other worlds and dimensions
In These Signs Conquer
Living in the Matrix

Last edited by seer; 14-06-2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added info
seer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
hagbard_celine

I've written a full review here: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2...-abductee.html

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
doobyferkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I just read the review, thanks for sharing hagbard_celine, I have not watched the programme you are reviewing, although it does not surprise me the way the msm have treated the subject.

This bit is sad, but where I currently sit.
Quote:
Perhaps the future for us is to stop hoping at all, to give up on the mainstream media altogether; if it won't do its job properly we should stop asking it to, and replace it instead.
music is more than a verse a chorus or a catchy tune, music is infinite possibilities
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272762
Old 15-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #12
hagbard_celine

Dooby, I long for the carefree days before I watched that travesty.

Old 15-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
hagbard_celine

On reflection probably the worst part of Confessions of an Alien Abductee was near the end where the interviewer tries to play amateur psychologist with Simon Parkes. There's nothing worse than an amateur psychologist!... Except perhaps a professional one.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 15-06-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 31-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #14
miles j
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation Do NOT Trust AMM ACH

From the inside I can tell you the one thing is NOT to trust Ammach. It was set up for nefarious puposes, of which I am suffereing extreme attack from. The use of complex psi attack, a parasitic form of entrancemenmt, from the foubder is VERY dangerous. Witnesses are entranced and then any help given is rejected with extreem violence and vitriolic behaviour.
Ammach is NOT an organisation, its One person Joanne Summer Scales.
I fell under her spell after leaving SKY where I was tracking mind control and alien control issues there, and the two are linked.
The witnesses were treated appalingly by Joanne / Ch4 / OFF, and the worst case is Marie Kayali, who has suffered dreadfully.
With Joanne abandoning the witnesses, I as the only onbe who was there, under duty of care, I took control as best as I could to help these people, and it has turned very badly wrong. Chantelle managed to do OK, and Simon was able to take care of himself.

Researchers should take a Great Deal of care in this Very important case, where Reptilian Aliens, as Humans has broken cover here.
This is a very important case, and the issues of mind control, and the ability to control many people under a single "spell" should be taken very seriously.
Ammach is DANGEROUS. Approach with Extreme caution.
Miles, The Bases project
miles j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #15
martg
Banned

Welcome to the forum Miles, thanks for the work you've put into the bases series.
I find it a bit of a shame that people sometimes forget you are an investigator rather than that you are endorsing all the views expressed by your guests.

Can you be more specific about what in your opinion AMMACH was set up for and what they are currently engaged in?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
space man

I would be weary of anything that has "project" in it's name. I have seen some of their interviews, few have been very interesting, like Simon Parkes. Most seem not credible.

Miles interrupts a lot, especially when they're about to say something interesting, he just won't let them pick up a rhythm. Annoying habit he has is he pronounces the silent H in who, what, where etc.

I don't think they're disinfo, after having said all that. They are too amateurish, it's just that there are a lot of dodgy peopel out there they have interviewed. Got to sift through the muck.
space man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #17
mariek11

I can answer everything anyone wants to know regarding the whole sickening fiasco , Marie Kayali
mariek11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
doobyferkin

Hi Marie and Miles, welcome to the forum. If you are reading this then if you care to answer, if you can..... does Joanne Summer and the Ammach have an agenda, if so what and why? Who if anyone one is pulling J S's strings? if she is working alone then what is her motivation/reasons for her "betrayal"?
music is more than a verse a chorus or a catchy tune, music is infinite possibilities
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272762
Old 20-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #19
teal eye supp

Those questions are pretty much answered in this video
Bases 29 Ammash Analysis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqhfMv8j6-Q

We haven`t heard Joanne`s side of the story.
Marie have been busy uploading to her newstarted youtubechannel
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariekayali/about

Some of the comments to the video where Joanne tell her strange eksperienses/something messing with her (can also be a piece of the puzzle to why the split up):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSqm6QUyJc

Show more
Uploader Comments (megawatts1066)

mockingjaycall
mockingjaycall 1 week ago
you are really giving her a terrible time in this MIles.... maybe you had a dissgreement right before? You are totlly on her case, antagonising her purposefully... clearly... i cant stop smiling... Miles!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL she is really flustered in this.... any info to shed light? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Vote Up Vote Down

megawatts1066
megawatts1066 6 days ago
We had major fall outs during these times. But I was besotted with her,
Reply Vote Up Vote Down in reply to mockingjaycall

Antoine Clermont
Antoine Clermont 1 week ago
can i ask why you posted all those again?
Reply Vote Up Vote Down

megawatts1066
megawatts1066 1 week ago
Because ALL Ammach Videos are now Archive. ALL will be replaced with these Archive higher quality versions in due course.
Read the Opening captions!
Joanne will be doing her own videos with a 3 team camera crew, no doubt unpaid or credited and defamed as I have been.

Neel Akash
Neel Akash 4 days ago
miles, i get a feeling there's more to this strange turn of events with joanna. it is obvious you are on rebound in some manner or other and you can't really help it. it will take more grounding and time on your part before you will truly come to terms with what happened. much love and respect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYEvmJEbI4

Is The New Age Movement an Illuminati Conspiracy?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy11UulqUe4

http://www.askteal.com

Last edited by teal eye supp; 20-08-2013 at 09:34 PM.
teal eye supp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
prismyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariek11 View Post
I can answer everything anyone wants to know regarding the whole sickening fiasco , Marie Kayali
hey Marie... i was in touch with Joanne but then went underground again (not literally... i isolate a lot)... i heard Cathi Morgans' story and decided i need to do this kind of research re: my own family history etc... i was thinking of getting back in touch with Joanne and Miles (well Joanne, because she is who i spoke to via Skype), but now i am not so sure having become aware that something untoward has been going on... i would really like to get some advice as to where to go to get support etc... i joined ufo forums and made a few comments on youtube but i just seem to get ignored... i was thinking again of contacting Joanne but now i don't know what to do...

i would like to know what happened please...

many thanks
prismyd
(caroline)
prismyd is offline   Reply With Quote