Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #16841
chillyheat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
It always struck me that Laura was quiet, even more so with the Savile thing. Is she 'controlled' in some way do you think?
Im trying to put something together regarding Bruno and his life....Its difficult with limited info. Ive searched the BBC Archives for any footage at Broadmoor, obviously nothing....

In January 2001, Bruno announced that he wanted to stand as the Conservative candidate in the traditionally safe Tory seat of Brentwood and Ongar against the independent Member of Parliament, Martin Bell. His proposed slogan was "Don't be a plank, vote for Frank!" However, this idea was quickly dismissed by Conservative Central Office.

Its as if Frank was given, or made to feel important. Whether he understood his importance is another matter. The name Hari Sewel pops up now and again. He helped Frank in his recovery. He also comes from Reading in Berkshire (home of Broadmoor). Its loose links at the moment, but I will dig in. Perhaps Jimmy went through Harry Carpenter to toy with Bruno....Its all strange.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/3131690.stm
chillyheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #16842
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Told some time ago Masons meet certain part of Wells Cathedral , Langport , diocese Bath and Wells.
Makes me think of Black Adder - "the baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells" (played by Robbie Coltrane?).
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #16843
obliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
Why aren't there any women involved in the Water Rats? It appears to me to be male s only which is odd don't you think?

Like the masons, they have their own arm

http://www.golr.co.uk/historyofgolr.html

Quote:
The Lady Ratlings
"Of other events and happenings since the re-organisation of the Grand Order of Water Rats, one of the most important was the formation of the Lady Ratlings. In June 1929 Charlie Austin gave a "Trigo" banquet at the club to celebrate a win he had on a horse of that name in the Derby, his guests including wives, daughters and other female relatives of the members. At that banquet the idea of the ladies section of the order was mooted, and taken up with much enthusiasm. It was generally agreed that some such organisation would serve a very useful purpose in bringing the ladies of the profession together, as it was felt old friends were losing touch, and the younger generation unacquainted, so that when social events took place the ladies were virtual strangers to one another. Names and subscriptions came pouring in, and from the outset success was assured. The growth of the Grand Order of Lady Ratlings has been remarkable, and the pessimistic prognostications that the girls would not stick together entirely falsified. They abide by their motto "ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE."
obliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #16844
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
Makes me think of Black Adder - "the baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells" (played by Robbie Coltrane?).
Ball, 80, of Langport, Somerset, resigned as Bishop of Gloucester in 1993, after receiving a police caution for committing an act of gross indecency against a teenage trainee monk.

Shortly afterwards he was given sanctuary by Prince Charles who invited him to live in Manor Lodge in the village of Aller, Somerset, a Duchy of Cornwall property.

Speaking at the time, Ball said: “He (The Prince of Wales) has been wonderfully kind and allowed me to have a duchy house. The prince is a loyal friend.”

After his resignation he continued working in churches until 2010. Last night his Permission to Officiate was suspended.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #16845
chillyheat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillyheat View Post
Im trying to put something together regarding Bruno and his life....Its difficult with limited info. Ive searched the BBC Archives for any footage at Broadmoor, obviously nothing....

In January 2001, Bruno announced that he wanted to stand as the Conservative candidate in the traditionally safe Tory seat of Brentwood and Ongar against the independent Member of Parliament, Martin Bell. His proposed slogan was "Don't be a plank, vote for Frank!" However, this idea was quickly dismissed by Conservative Central Office.

Its as if Frank was given, or made to feel important. Whether he understood his importance is another matter. The name Hari Sewel pops up now and again. He helped Frank in his recovery. He also comes from Reading in Berkshire (home of Broadmoor). Its loose links at the moment, but I will dig in. Perhaps Jimmy went through Harry Carpenter to toy with Bruno....Its all strange.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/3131690.stm
Boxing legend Frank Bruno has spoken about his year from hell after the death of three of his closest friends.

The former world heavyweight champion who turned 50 last Wednesday was rocked by the loss of pals Sir Jimmy Savile and fellow former boxers Sir Henry Cooper and Gary Mason.

Big Frank, who is now a tireless charity worker, admitted that reaching 50 had made him take stock of his life and realise how lucky he is.

Speaking exclusively to The People, the father of four said: “It has been the year from hell and a big drain ­because I’ve lost people who were extremely close to me.

“Jimmy, Henry and Gary were ­almost like family.

Father figure: Harry Carpenter and Frank

“Frank and I went to Jimmy’s ­funeral service in Leeds and he was very ­grateful for the support of local people there who treated him like the legend he is.”

Recalling his fondness for Sir Jimmy who died two days short of his 85th birthday last month, Frank called him “one in a million” and “a very special man”.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #16846
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
You mentioned France - one of the meanings of BHM (question 2-3 posts before the above quote) is: Banque de l'Habitat du Mali (Mali Housing Bank)

I was thinking safety deposit box.

Someone else said perhaps a car?

It's 9 carat gold though - so something special.

1964. That's the year TOTPs started. So he was already wealthy by then - even before his career on TV took off.

I had a funny thought - BuckingHaM! Savile referred to himself as King Jimmy.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 14-11-2012 at 11:45 AM.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #16847
obliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bracon View Post
Just saw this on

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...sey-wales.html

Quote:
Anonymous said...

I only just found your website.
Around 40 years ago i was a boy scout, Jimmy savile came for i think 3 evenings.
He would give us strange talks like how important it was to keep fit and to run.
Another talk was on a small country that one day would rule the world called Israel.
The talk that caused upset was when he said we did not need girl freinds, we should go in the bushes witha male freind for our neds and job done simple.
Our scoutmaster asked him not to come back.
we later heard Jimmy had sent in a bill for his fuel in his car to come along.
It wa sdays after this thata boy named Gunney came forward and said savile had been raping him.
He hada huge bruise on his shoulder where he said savile punched him to stop him crying.
Strange as savies huge star of david ring madea perfect impression in the bruise.
Gunney became the focus of continous teasing and he stopped coming to scouts, then his mum took him out of school.
everywhere he went he would be teased.
The local paper ran the story some years after that Gunney had walked out in front of a train.
Gunneys mum said the police said just your word against jimmys go away and forget it happened.
Billy Thomas
8:08 AM

I am so angry I want to cry.

I am sorry, but this post does seem odd, I am not convinced it is true. Too many triggers, poor spelling, heart rending in a very contrived way. I might be wrong, but this one smells fishy!
Old 14-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #16848
dolores1

Exclamation A very long time plan - multi-generational!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
I had a theory that Leveson was connected to this.

If you read many of the 'supposed' smart people online, they think much of this is Murdoch taking revenge for the phone hacking stuff. It was conveniently pinned on, basically, News Corp and not many others for some reason? It's been spun into BBC vs RM. Same thing with the Mail, they hate BBC for a while now, made into a big issue. When this broke many were saying the Mail is just bashing the Beeb. How convenient again? These people still see through their unwise 'divided media' eyes. It's one of the only things holding it all together now. Bashing the Beeb just helps separate others from the source and makes it seem MSM don't care for them. They (TPTB) probably do want it slimmed down/done over, again how convenient we have people ready to help.

This is thee time people should be waking up and asking why all the MSM, including the papers helped keep JS safe and the ''White-Knight'' lie alive and kicking. I see people saying if there was any dirt on the Royals it would have come out years ago like all the other scandals the Tabloids go after. Them not realizing that it's just drip-feed and nothing compared to the 'Real' truth. It's incredibly convenient RM is this barrier against TPTB, and he is wounded/wants revenge etc...

I think he is a key piece holding this flood back for some people. They are very much still (after many years) stuck in the false right/left paradigm. Exactly the same for some with the party politics, the Tory party for example. Another big enemy of the Beeb apparently. How convenient the party in (most) power and who a lot of the claims relate to, just so happens to be averse to the (other highly implicated) entity that people now want to shut down? The MS as a whole might not even be held in much esteem, you just need people to still believe there is dissension between the organisations in question.

So, they have made sure all of this is fresh in people's minds. All they can do is throw invisible shit and hope enough people are convinced they still see it stick. They are quite happy to sacrifice Beeb, make them do wrong, get everyone to blame them, as the source, and thus they all look like they are against TPTB, yet they are just perpetuating the myth there is any real division, which is why they don't go all in, and also change tune when it suits.

I honestly think this might have been cooked up as an obvious way to play it quite a while back. They knew this would hit the fan, so needed a plan, they had plenty of time. I think this is also why The Sun put up the Vile/HDLG links?

We now have people wanting better regulation of Media (Leveson), yet this thing with Vile shows why the Press need the freedom to report these kind of stories (plenty of MSM have brought this up). The last thing they would want is people thinking all the MSM together helped keep this thing safe. It's critical we see them at war and not on the same page as the curtain is then pulled back.

Plus, not only does it make it look like corruption is being routed out. Also there's the fact many public think, ''well, they hacked all these phones yet didn't pull up any major wrongdoing'', so subconsciously make a link that this then means many people can't have much to hide, as the MSM tabloids would just love to get the dirt and spill the beans. These people can't physically get past the FACT a lot of stories are kept out the press, they think journos are so blood hungry they would print any links and chance they get to out a possible scandal. Yet we now know guys like Vile got away free for decades, so like i say, it's vital the GBP don't realize all the MSM are in cahoots. Their 'apparent' divisions are holding them together ATM.

Then we come to the recent talk of Leveson and the Interwebz and now i'm just more convinced this was a long term plan?

Am i off the mark here??
I am post ing a bit but please take time to read the whole thing - many links joining ther dots!

“We were involved in and spoke at the UK Rally Against Child Abuse in Trafalgar Square last Saturday (7 Aug 2010). Filmmaker and child abuse survivor Bill Maloney opened the Rally with a rousing speech in which he committed treason under Nelson’s column declaring that the Queen Mother was a paedophile. Diana had apparently declared to a close friend that she was evil. Her footman, who had previously been a butler to the Queen, was a convicted child sex offender who used to groom his victims by taking them to parties with the Queen Mother at Clarence House” – Spokes person for UKRACA

Linkhttp://www.ccs-rochford.co.uk/spivey/?p=3786:

Chris Spivey has a great deal of info!

D,
Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Haile Selassie, former Emperor of Ethiopia (1892-1975
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #16849
thentherewere4

A Duke photographed with Savile

thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #16850
obliette

Quote:
I was thinking safety deposit box.

Someone else said perhaps a car?

It's 9 carat gold though - so something special.

1964. That's the year TOTPs started. So he was already wealthy by then - even before his career on TV took off.

I had a funny thought - BuckingHaM! Savile referred to himself as King Jimmy.
I am sure that was the reg plate of the car Savile had in the 50's (photo was a black and white one with him and a cycle) - if anyone has a quick link to it.

Last edited by obliette; 14-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #16851
nofuture

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...f-sexual-abuse

Vile's chaffeur: more victims come forward.

Benjamin Netanyahu on 9/11
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #16852
marny
Inactive

Quote:
This came from someone trying to out Masons
Quote:
quote did you know Masons were meeting in Wells Cathedral.
The area is rife with it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ja...s-murder-trial The Pyramid ,Glastonbury etc.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #16853
pravda

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
I am sure that was the reg plate of the car Savile had in the 50's (photo was a black and white one with him and a cycle) - if anyone has a quick link to it.
no it was JS 954:

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...n-july-14.html
pravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #16854
marny
Inactive

Makes me think of Black Adder - "the baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells" (played by Robbie Coltrane?). Hope this new Archbishop has not got any links with Ball.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #16855
chillyheat
Banned

Sorry if already posted......

Jimmy Savile's nephew Guy Marsden in exhumation call
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20243847
Old 14-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #16856
concernedmom

Quote:
Boxing legend Frank Bruno has spoken about his year from hell after the death of three of his closest friends.

The former world heavyweight champion who turned 50 last Wednesday was rocked by the loss of pals Sir Jimmy Savile and fellow former boxers Sir Henry Cooper and Gary Mason.

Big Frank, who is now a tireless charity worker, admitted that reaching 50 had made him take stock of his life and realise how lucky he is.

Speaking exclusively to The People, the father of four said: “It has been the year from hell and a big drain ­because I’ve lost people who were extremely close to me.

“Jimmy, Henry and Gary were ­almost like family.

Father figure: Harry Carpenter and Frank

“Frank and I went to Jimmy’s ­funeral service in Leeds and he was very ­grateful for the support of local people there who treated him like the legend he is.”

Recalling his fondness for Sir Jimmy who died two days short of his 85th birthday last month, Frank called him “one in a million” and “a very special man”.
Garys' death was a strange one too - under the wheels of a vehicle on his bike. I know people do get killed like that especially in London.
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #16857
nomorewifi
Banned

Thanks for the timeline, it all seemed to happen within a couple of days and so judging from this, it does look like the C4 Freemason thing might have been why. The picture was building up, the dots were being joined, and then...boom...List-gate.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #16858
concernedmom

Cant find any info (pictures) of Jimmy Costello just references to ONE interview that was probably done over the telephone. This is strange seeing as he is notorious for slashing the Yorkshire Ripper. That signature is most definately Saviles. What is going on?
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #16859
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeys brain View Post

Creepier still JS had a book out in 85 called "stranger danger",it's out of print, but still available on ebay.I have found a couple of copies since i was alerted to it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JIMMY-SAVI...item4d06bdccd2

One sick individual.
Old 14-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #16860
nezza
Banned

Quote:
Sorry if already posted......

Jimmy Savile's nephew Guy Marsden in exhumation call
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20243847
GET HIS DNA FIRST!!
nezza is offline   Reply With Quote