Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #15621
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliette View Post
John Bell -

I don't know if people are just not reading all the posts or if I am using invisible ink, but I am beginning to wonder why I bother!

We seem to be going over the same stuff again and again!
Old stuff again and again???

That is how detectives work

I hate giving away my long earned secrets but this cause trumps any others

The best is

WE

As a community of experts each in our own field

Can run rings around the folks trying to BURY everything
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #15622
melinda980

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesong View Post
I didn't say that you did support him but the articles both cite him which implies that you are validating him. The articles are virtually identical in content to the unsubstantiated (not necessarily false) material on di Stefano's site.
I am not 'validating' him whatsoever and nor was there any thought to do so on my part! My reason for posting this was to reveal what I learned about the sick paedo network connected with Savile so that others may be encouraged to dig deeper for themselves, if they have not already done so.
I have no idea on what is on Di Stefano's site. I found this on David Icke's main headlines page. End of! I am not nitpicking on this.

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/Alan%20...%20Release.pdf

Last edited by melinda980; 12-11-2012 at 12:25 AM.
melinda980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:24 AM   #15623
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
[B]I know how Lord McAlpine feels' says ex-BBC producer arrested for sex abuse[/B

wilfred De’ath, 75, was arrested at his bedsit flat in Cambridge at around 7.15am as part of the police investigation into child abuse by Jimmy Savile.
“Now I realise how Lord McAlpine must feel," he said.
In his autobiography 'Uncommon Criminal' published in 2008, Mr De'ath described himsef as a 'sexual predator' who had 'targeted' the actresses Susanna York, Julie Christie, and Charlotte Rampling. He admitted to being a voyeur and claimed to have 'lifelong twin obsessions with sex and religion.'
He claimed he was recruited by MI5 to befriend a Russian spy at an orgy and maintained that he discovered Kenny Everett.

Last month Mr De’ath told ITV that he had challenged Savile over his behaviour after he spent a night with a 12-year-old girl in a hotel room.
He said: “I know for a fact that Jimmy spent a night in a rather squalid hotel with a girl who was at the most 12, or probably 10, and I said to him, ‘Jimmy you are living dangerously. Surely you must realise you're living dangerously?’

“All he said was, ‘Oh no no no. I’m much too valuable to the BBC for them to do anything to me.

“He didn’t think anything could happen. And nothing did happen. Nobody grassed on him in any way, although we all knew.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...sex-abuse.html
Doesn't that make him an accessory to a crime or something?

He's clearly a weirdo. An ex-con who committed fraud for the fun of it:

Quote:
The conman's story
I am going straight now, says Wilfred De'Ath, but I have a sweet nostalgia for the many years when I lived in the grand hotels of England and France without ever paying a bill.

My record was three months at the Queens in Leeds, a very good hotel. I say "grand hotels" because I was always reluctant to cheat a poor old lady doing humble bed-and-breakfast in a side street - although I have done that too, in my time.

Swindling great hotels always struck me as, essentially, a victimless crime. They never had to put up their prices because of me. The only people who conceivably suffered were the shareholders of large insurance companies who insured the hotels for theft by people like me.

Also - and this is important - no lawyer has ever been able to explain to my satisfaction the difference between a hotel debt and any other kind of debt. After all, if you owe your tailor or the telephone company a few hundred pounds, they don't send for the police, do they?

The routine was always the same. As long as you present yourself well at reception ( I am a smartly dressed, well-spoken Oxford graduate), you can get in almost anywhere, even without luggage, although I always carried at least a plastic bag.

In recent years, they have started asking to see a credit card, but even that can be circumvented - you have left yours in your car (non-existent) or you have simply mislaid it.

Quite often, I used a false name. My usual choice was Dr Thomas O'Meara, although the doctor could be dodgy if they mistook you for a medical doctor. "There's an old lady in number 37, doc, not feeling too clever. Mind taking a look at her?"

In fact, I was Thomas O'Meara, a world authority on the lesser poems of Thomas Hardy. This generally went down well unless, by ill chance, there was another Hardy authority staying in the hotel, in which case the manager would be anxious to bring you both together in the hotel bar.

This actually happened to me in Bridport, Dorset (I was asked: "Which are your favourite poems?"), and led to me getting four months imprisonment for "deception".

Another pseudonym I sometimes used was Dr Jason Fazackerley, but that led to difficulties too, because the hotel manager's wife at the Queens in Southsea (she actually rather fancied me) pointed out to her husband that Jason was a young man's name and I was in my mid-50s. This led to her husband becoming suspicious - he resented, in any case, my interest in his wife - and getting me arrested. I got another four months.

The art of deceiving a hotel is to gauge when they are likely to present you with the bill and do a runner the night before.

In England, you can push it for about a week. In France, where things are much more lax, they often don't present you with the bill for about a month.

At the four-star Moulin Blanc near Avignon in Provence, I lived in luxury for four weeks, then simply walked out through the French windows by the swimming pool when the receptionist said she was coming round with my bill. Fortunately, my room was on the ground floor, something I had taken care of in advance.

I got caught a couple of times, as I have explained, and served a couple of four-month sentences, two months in real terms, but what is that against the literally hundreds of months I spent living in luxury for nothing?

In prison, I was known as the hotel hopper and, with very few exceptions, all the cons and most of the screws were on my side, since they shared my contempt for grand hotels - and good luck to you mate, if you can get away with it...

I have no regrets. An extremely callow young probation officer, Lorraine, once tried to get me to express remorse for my "crimes" but I couldn't in all honesty do so. It would have been deeply hypocritical. She said that hotels had to put up their prices because of me and innocent people suffered, but that is not, in fact, the case. No one suffers.

The hotel owners of England and France are having a rest from me at present, but one day I expect I shall resume my activities. Dr O'Meara may be coming to a hotel near you.

Wilfred De'Ath is a writer and columnist for the Oldie
http://www.caterersearch.com/Article...r-or-thief.htm
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #15624
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
Wow!!

we are all priviledged to have witnessed live from our sofas one of the biggest sleight of hand routines .. we have been on it from day one and in the last 48 hours or so we have witnessed something amazing and i am impressed...

i am impressed on how we have gone from the tip of exposing a shoping list of celebs and high ranking politicians to a man who was raped as a child saying sorry, he has basically been abused again on tv as a punishment...

so i take my hat off to these cunts that have spun this on its head...

i will put my house on "reforms in children homes etc" to protect the kids... which means new laws that will help keep a lid on it should this ever arise again..

its like we are in a grave throwing the soil of truth out with a tea spoon and those cunts are shoving it back in with a bulldozer and burying us...

i am not holding much hope out because the topics too hot for any journalist or abused child to pop their head above the trench
+1.

I really don't know how much fucking lower these people (the MSM, the mpress, the politicians) can sink. Right now I am still almost speechless at the breathtaking speed they have twisted the whole thing on its head in the most debased, despicable manner possible, and stuff the truth, the evidence, the victims, or the need for a decent standard of journalism.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 AM   #15625
davebun

Fatty Pang Patten. As one of Britain’s last colonial overlords, he was paid more than the British Prime Minister and could make sweeping announcements about tax and infrastructure. The perks for Lord Patten, his wife Lavender and three daughters were good, too. He later wrote: “Lavender and I have always been good at dealing with the two-Jags-Dorneywood side of life, but suddenly we had a fleet of cars, a yacht, a helicopter and scores of staff waiting on us hand and foot.

“I remember going into my dressing room on my first morning and seeing suits and ties and socks all set out for me. I had to explain to my very nice valet that I’d been dressing myself for 40 years and I could manage.“At weekends, we'd take the yacht out. It was fully staffed with waiters in white jackets and plimsolls. I played tennis every day and did a lot of hiking. Much was made of the fact that I earned more than the prime minister, which didn’t bother me. The lifestyle was lavish but we behaved normally.”

Lord Patten was given an official Chinese name – Pang Ting Hong – which then morphed into the nickname “Fat Pang”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...0k-salary.html

Hong Kong was colonised by the British to ensure the millions of Chinese heroine addicts were efficiently supplied from British East Indian Bengal opium poppies. Greasing the wheels of supply, transportation, production, distribution and dirty money laundering was HSBC - Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank.

Last edited by davebun; 12-11-2012 at 12:47 AM.
davebun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 AM   #15626
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Nice one, thanks.
That's ok.

Also of interest:

Quote:
Gor­don Angle­sea was a retired North Wales Police super­in­ten­dent who was accused by jour­nal­ists of abus­ing young boys at a children’s home in North Wales. He won a libel action and accepted £375,000 in dam­ages.

The judge was Sir Mau­rice Drake. He told the court that he was a mem­ber of an organ­i­sa­tion to which Gor­don Angle­sea also belonged. He did not men­tion freema­sonry but all of the legal teams on both sides knew which organ­i­sa­tion he was refer­ring to.

Sir Mau­rice Drake was the judge in the Angle­sea libel action. He’s a promi­nent freema­son but made sure every­one involved in the trial knew he and Angle­sea were masons.

There were no objec­tions and no one ever ques­tioned the way he han­dled the case.
http://*******************/forum/Gen...-COVER-UP.html

I want to know what connects Jimmy Savile to the North Wales child abuse? I can't keep up with the thread!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:37 AM   #15627
notyourrealname

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
I'm with you guys on all that...

I'm trapped in a 40hr working week for Big Pharma of all things!! Imagine how that plays with my psyche! I've worked in shitty customer services, and so many around me had degrees, and were pretty smart people, doing a shit job for a shit company for a shit reason.

I'm desperately trying to find a way out of it; trying to set myself up freelancing on multiple income streams, doing things that I'm good at for people at the lower end like me, fuck working for the man. End of this year it has to be it!

I've been on suicide watch list myself, very seriously. It's not the answer - WE NEED YOU!! Don't let the fuckers win... if ALL you do is make some posts, and be adding to the positiveness of action to pass strength to others.
Can identify with you lot, 25 years in electronics, everything outsourced really struggling to find work of any sort and struggling to maintain a meager standard of living. And yet a failure like Entwistle walks away with £450k and a pension pot (23 years) of £877k, these cnuts take the piss.
notyourrealname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:40 AM   #15628
lisa joli

I've lurked here for a while and have been reading this thread for the last week or so. I've watched events unfolding and am utterly dismayed at what's happening. I feel as though what I had thought to be outlandish conspiracy theories are in fact true. I don't know who to trust, what the truth is or why it's happening. It's bewildering. Watching the news coverage about SM retracting his statements to the media and saying he had named the wrong person followed by the BBC's humiliation it felt as though I was watching a conspiracy coming to life in front of my eyes. My partner feels exactly the same. I'm convinced he was somehow persuaded to change his story and seeing the MSM focusing on the resignation of the DG over and above the issue of child abuse (it wasn't even mentioned on ITN tonight) has left me reeling. It's frightening. I am not a conspiracy theorist at all - I'm a middle-aged working mum, but this has such a bad feel to it.
lisa joli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #15629
melinda980

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa joli View Post
I've lurked here for a while and have been reading this thread for the last week or so. I've watched events unfolding and am utterly dismayed at what's happening. I feel as though what I had thought to be outlandish conspiracy theories are in fact true. I don't know who to trust, what the truth is or why it's happening. It's bewildering. Watching the news coverage about SM retracting his statements to the media and saying he had named the wrong person followed by the BBC's humiliation it felt as though I was watching a conspiracy coming to life in front of my eyes. My partner feels exactly the same. I'm convinced he was somehow persuaded to change his story and seeing the MSM focusing on the resignation of the DG over and above the issue of child abuse (it wasn't even mentioned on ITN tonight) has left me reeling. It's frightening. I am not a conspiracy theorist at all - I'm a middle-aged working mum, but this has such a bad feel to it.
The rot is finally coming to light and you are beginning to see through the veil to the corruption beneath. This is heavyweight subject matter and absolutely appalling beyond the belief of many. But it happens and far too often to be denied any longer. Most people have no idea how bad things are on this planet.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #15630
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
Wow!!

we are all priviledged to have witnessed live from our sofas one of the biggest sleight of hand routines .. we have been on it from day one and in the last 48 hours or so we have witnessed something amazing and i am impressed...

i am impressed on how we have gone from the tip of exposing a shoping list of celebs and high ranking politicians to a man who was raped as a child saying sorry, he has basically been abused again on tv as a punishment...

so i take my hat off to these cunts that have spun this on its head...

i will put my house on "reforms in children homes etc" to protect the kids... which means new laws that will help keep a lid on it should this ever arise again..

its like we are in a grave throwing the soil of truth out with a tea spoon and those cunts are shoving it back in with a bulldozer and burying us...

i am not holding much hope out because the topics too hot for any journalist or abused child to pop their head above the trench
They may well use this to lever the Levensen inquiry to bring the lock-down on the press, and tighten the law to further protect the rich from the plebs.

ALSO - the sickening thing is that Esther Rantzen and Peter Mandelson will be seeing their stock rocketting through the roof as they market Childline and the NSPCC as the true protectors and saviours of our children!

I am under no illusions that we will not bring about whole scale social change and open our institutions up to true transparency.

But what we have achieved, is for the first time we have reached the public on a topic from these boards. Without preaching to people we have allowed the jots to join themselves. People cannot unsee what they have seen. Next time they wont be so quick to dismiss us as loons.

Next time, a few months down the line when something else goes belly up they will already be prepared to see the structure that treads their face into the mud while providing a life of luxury to those who stand accused. People are starting to connect the dots they have seen for decades, of all those times they have felt 'us and them' and now they have seen it.

I tell you, this has also edged a lot of people in the direction of 911 being another sleight of hand... and many many people are now prepared to believe that their won governments are carrying out acts of great evil, even on their own people.

At the moment we are just flappign at each other. As we raise the stakes, so will they. They will keep going to protect their powerbase, and one day they will show their true hand when they bring the hammer down, and ALL the people will see what they are up against - then it will time to join them against humanity, lay down and die, or stand up and fight.

It is putting Dec 21st 2012 in a different light don't you think? The last 6 weeks have been an intense rollercoaster and we've seen the first major cracks in the damn...

How are the next 6 weeks going to pan out? Could we really be heading for a face-off with our powers that be in the UK very soon?
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #15631
green_butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post

WE

As a community of experts each in our own field

Can run rings around the folks trying to BURY everything
Word.

Newbies, a recap of events so far by forum member Nicky's Brain: Intro to this thread.
green_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #15632
dopey
Inactive

All those outraged by that Daily Mail hatchet job on Steven Messham today please take time to consider submitting a complaint. It only takes a couple of minutes to do- I've just done it.

Ok, much good it will do, but at least we're doing something to make a stand and show support for the poor sod.

Link to the PCC kindly provided by Ceej on another thread is as below

Originally Posted by ceej
http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

Press Complaints Commission.

Have at it!
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #15633
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Welcome Lisa!

You're not alone. All us seasoned conspiracy posters and the newbies and lurkers alike, we all feel the same.

Sick

Angry

Bewildered

And a little bit afraid.

BUT NOT ALONE!!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #15634
lux_mundi

Quote:
Welcome. I'd urge you to keep reading, but to protect yourself emotionally. When I first woke up to what was happening. a couple of years ago, I found it quite depressing. It reminds me of the film The Truman Show when Jim Carey realises his entire life is fake. It's all fake - the media, the government - nothing is what it seems. Question everything.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #15635
lisa joli

I feel as though the things I had believed to be true about the country I live in are all built on shifting sand. It seems the police, the government, the BBC etc are all infiltrated and corrupt. I am starting to believe that there is a network of people who run the country without our consent. It's a horrible realisation. I have a family and I worry for them growing up into this. I really want the whole thing blown wide open and the sorry lot of them exposed. I feel as though I have been duped and things I dismissed (eg that a network of child abusers could be rife within so many institutions) are potentially a fact.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #15636
lisa joli

It feels to me like the scenes in the Matrix where Neo's computer tells him to wake up and then the one where he takes the blue pill.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #15637
melinda980

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
They may well use this to lever the Levensen inquiry to bring the lock-down on the press, and tighten the law to further protect the rich from the plebs.

ALSO - the sickening thing is that Esther Rantzen and Peter Mandelson will be seeing their stock rocketting through the roof as they market Childline and the NSPCC as the true protectors and saviours of our children!

I am under no illusions that we will not bring about whole scale social change and open our institutions up to true transparency.

But what we have achieved, is for the first time we have reached the public on a topic from these boards. Without preaching to people we have allowed the jots to join themselves. People cannot unsee what they have seen. Next time they wont be so quick to dismiss us as loons.

Next time, a few months down the line when something else goes belly up they will already be prepared to see the structure that treads their face into the mud while providing a life of luxury to those who stand accused. People are starting to connect the dots they have seen for decades, of all those times they have felt 'us and them' and now they have seen it.

I tell you, this has also edged a lot of people in the direction of 911 being another sleight of hand... and many many people are now prepared to believe that their won governments are carrying out acts of great evil, even on their own people.

At the moment we are just flappign at each other. As we raise the stakes, so will they. They will keep going to protect their powerbase, and one day they will show their true hand when they bring the hammer down, and ALL the people will see what they are up against - then it will time to join them against humanity, lay down and die, or stand up and fight.

It is putting Dec 21st 2012 in a different light don't you think? The last 6 weeks have been an intense rollercoaster and we've seen the first major cracks in the damn...

How are the next 6 weeks going to pan out? Could we really be heading for a face-off with our powers that be in the UK very soon?
A heartening post, whiterain, and I feel this myself.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #15638
shanticat

Moderator Notice

Hi all

A few "off topic" posts have been removed. Please can you try and keep this thread on track.
You can start new threads if you have different subjects you'd like to discuss.
shanticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #15639
o_rourke

Quote:
I feel as though the things I had believed to be true about the country I live in are all built on shifting sand. It seems the police, the government, the BBC etc are all infiltrated and corrupt. I am starting to believe that there is a network of people who run the country without our consent. It's a horrible realisation. I have a family and I worry for them growing up into this. I really want the whole thing blown wide open and the sorry lot of them exposed. I feel as though I have been duped and things I dismissed (eg that a network of child abusers could be rife within so many institutions) are potentially a fact.
Hi Lisa you are not alone here in how you feel about this country and how it's run.

The only heartening thing for me is the amount of new posters here rallying in support to out these liars.

This is our biggest weapon and their ultimate fear. They are definitely not pulling the wool over our eyes as easily as they once did when more and more ordinary people who haven't even read anything on Icke are coming here and posting their disgust.

This is ultimately going to be their downfall. Welcome to the forum
Old 12-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #15640
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
All those outraged by that Daily Mail hatchet job on Steven Messham today please take time to consider submitting a complaint. It only takes a couple of minutes to do- I've just done it.

Ok, much good it will do, but at least we're doing something to make a stand and show support for the poor sod.

Link to the PCC kindly provided by Ceej on another thread is as below

Originally Posted by ceej
http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/form.html

Press Complaints Commission.

Have at it!

Thanks for posting dopey.

I am fucking disgusted with this rag of a shill paper. Cannot believe how low and elitist asslicking they would stoop to.