Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #48001
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
Never understood where the 'debate' on Saviles supposed service as a Bevan boy came from. Sure he said and wrote contradictory things, but he was a lying piece of shit. The earliest he would have been down the mines was in 1944, as stated in the article. I posted an eye witness account of his days in the Yorkshire mines aeons ago on this thread, his mining days were short and brief and his back injury was probably fake to get him out of service. How he managed to dodge national service is the more relevant point, a working class eighteen year old given a free ride though the war. He had made himself some powerful friends even by then, and I suspect that all happened when he was running his dances in the early forties, a magnet for nonces no doubt.
My personal opinion is that the Bevin Boy story is merely a cover, the explosion and spinal injury merely a cover for those back home and to neighbours, to explain what he was doing during wartime. Given that he stated he was in France within a month of the end of the war, something that would have been incredibly difficult at that time, I suggest he may have been a member of M16/ SOE, the Special Operations Executive, which conducted espionage, sabotage and reconnaissance and aided resistance movements in France. It would have been in this position that he may have had his first contact with Mountbatten and may also explain his exceptional ability to recognise planes. It would also explain his incredible clearance to royalty and prime ministers.
"Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country, Jimmy. This is to go some way in thanking you for that."
Old 06-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #48002
buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete675 View Post
'A Land Fit for Criminals'. Some very interesting comments:

http://ukcommentators.blogspot.co.uk...criminals.html
Pete, did you notice this link from the comments page.

http://pebpr.blogspot.co.uk/
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #48003
gojam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria meldrew View Post
Sorry to re-post. Think it could be important.

Stephen King announces sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep

Another shot of Red Rum as the horror writer pens a follow-up to his most famous novel, featuring psychic vampires and a cat that predicts the future

Share this episode

Written ByPaul Jones12:50 PM, 20 September 2012

It’s been a long wait for those wondering what happened to young Danny Torrance following his terrifying supernatural experiences at The Overlook Hotel - but it’s almost over.

Horror writer Stephen King has announced (via his offical website) that a sequel to his best-known novel The Shining is set to be published in 2013, 36 years after the original first scared the wits out of readers.

The new book, Doctor Sleep, pits Danny Torrance - now middle-aged and known as Dan - against The True Knot, a group of quasi-immortal beings who live off the psychic “steam” produced by torturing to death children gifted with the Shining, the same psychic ability that Danny once possessed.

Having drifted for decades, “haunted by the inhabitants of the Overlook Hotel” and “desperate to shed his father’s legacy of despair, alcoholism, and violence,” Dan finds refuge in a New Hampshire town.

Working in a hospice, and “aided by a prescient cat”, he uses his remaining psychic powers to provide comfort to dying patients.

But then Danny meets 12-year-old Abra Stone, whose spectacular gift - "the brightest shining ever seen" - draws him into "an epic war between good and evil".

The Shining, King's third novel, has sold over a million copies since it was first published in 1977. In 1980, director Stanley Kubrick turned it into an acclaimed movie featuring a now iconic perfromance from Jack Nicholson (pictured) as Danny's murderous father.

Also, didn't realise until today that Kitty is a Barbadian citizen - wonder what extradition laws are???

Nice story in today's DM bout "Queen Camilla" and her new project of providing toiletries for rape victims. Nice that Teresa May supports this "good cause". Sickens me that they always prey on poor victims to make themselves look good.
Did I ever tell you that I met Stephen King ?

No ?

It's a very funny story
gojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #48004
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
My personal opinion is that the Bevin Boy story is merely a cover, the explosion and spinal injury merely a cover for those back home and to neighbours, to explain what he was doing during wartime. Given that he stated he was in France within a month of the end of the war, something that would have been incredibly difficult at that time, I suggest he may have been a member of M16/ SOE, the Special Operations Executive, which conducted espionage, sabotage and reconnaissance and aided resistance movements in France. It would have been in this position that he may have had his first contact with Mountbatten and may also explain his exceptional ability to recognise planes. It would also explain his incredible clearance to royalty and prime ministers.
"Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country, Jimmy. This is to go some way in thanking you for that."
He wouldn't have worked atbletchley would he. The code breakers. He was in Mensa. On the other hand he might have been a bit young. Bletchley not far from stoke mandeville.
bellahunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #48005
murunbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Have you noticed the conflicting reports about the night of the raid?

On one hand, there was a party in full swing and loads of arrests.

On the other, there were only 9 people booked, and 3 of them were sharing a room, and only Harry, Carole and a member of staff were arrested.

2 completely different stories out there. Queer.
I think there was more than one raid. One in May and another in August. I have to go and check cuttings but I belive the Kasirs were in court in May 1982. The raid that was reported in Sun, Times, etc. was in August 1982.
murunbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #48006
pete675

An interesting thought just struck me. Tony McSweeney is 66. He was ordained in 1984. The usual age for ordination of RC priests back then was 25, which would make him 53-54 now. So what was he doing during the missing years?
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #48007
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
Hi - this is my first post and I just wanted to say the research you have carried out and the information you have collectively gathered is incredible.

I hope I am not going over old ground but I thought this is worth a mention. Cosmo99 earlier made reference to Field Mcconnell, an American pilot. He recorded several interviews called '911 Truth, Crown Agents, City of London, Twisted Sisters'. In episode 2 he talks about Madeleine Mccann, trafficking and crown agents. Barrister Michael Shrimpton recorded an interview with Bristol Community Radio on 11.1.13, claiming Madeleine died December 2008. Both men are referring to paedophilia at high levels.
A big welcome to you achilles, and thanks for posting

Is there a link at all to a copy of the interview?

Crown Agents keep coming up, and were in the astonishing Spivey blog posted yesterday about Cameron and all sorts of links to...well everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
I completely agree. It may or may not be related, but there was a very interesting post weeks or even a month or more back about national treasures being hidden in deep tunnel networks (I forget - was it in Wales?) that I wish I could find again. I'll bet he was more involved in that 'type' of thing than any Bevin Boy stuff.

And, for the record, I still think he was marked from birth for important things. I don't know if that's an important point anymore, really, but it's what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria meldrew View Post
Sorry to re-post. Think it could be important.

Stephen King announces sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep

Another shot of Red Rum as the horror writer pens a follow-up to his most famous novel, featuring psychic vampires and a cat that predicts the future

It’s been a long wait for those wondering what happened to young Danny Torrance following his terrifying supernatural experiences at The Overlook Hotel - but it’s almost over.

Horror writer Stephen King has announced (via his offical website) that a sequel to his best-known novel The Shining is set to be published in 2013, 36 years after the original first scared the wits out of readers.

The new book, Doctor Sleep, pits Danny Torrance - now middle-aged and known as Dan - against The True Knot, a group of quasi-immortal beings who live off the psychic “steam” produced by torturing to death children gifted with the Shining, the same psychic ability that Danny once possessed.

Also, didn't realise until today that Kitty is a Barbadian citizen - wonder what extradition laws are???

Nice story in today's DM bout "Queen Camilla" and her new project of providing toiletries for rape victims. Nice that Teresa May supports this "good cause". Sickens me that they always prey on poor victims to make themselves look good.
Many thanks for posting, and sorry for 'clipping' your post (where I put '...').

The Shining as a film is worthy of its own thread, and there is at least one on here. Kubrick sure has a place here though (friendship and working relationship with Peter Sellers, ditto Arthur C. Clark, Eyes Wide Shut, etc etc).

The new The Shining follow-up sounds like truth dressed up as fiction to me. Much like the His Dark Materials trilogy that I've posted about before (terribly-written books but incredible ideas, until you realise they're not wholly imaginative ). King's a messed-up fellow and has seen some 'stuff' in his time', that's for sure. Might be worth looking into his life a bit.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #48008
transcriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by murunbuch View Post
I think there was more than one raid. One in May and another in August. I have to go and check cuttings but I belive the Kasirs were in court in May 1982. The raid that was reported in Sun, Times, etc. was in August 1982.
Ah, that makes sense, thank you. Will try to work that one out.

Am thinking like a tabloid hack, thanks!

Have you got into the Richmond & Twickenham Times archives yet? I've been searching, I don't think they are online.

Do you know if they are at Colindale? I think they may only be available at Richmond Library. Would make our life far too easy to have them all on tap, eh?

The Richmond Council archives aren't digitised for this period and the paper archives have been given to Fernbridge.

Your work is fantastic. I'm sure many people on here would commit a day or two to helping you if you need. Only problem is trying to get a card/renewal for BL. Mine has expired, out of academia. How hard is it?
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #48009
keepia

On ITV now, Mary Moss being interviewed too.
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #48010
northernlass

well its still getting coverage on late news so hopefully will reach people who dont know anything about it all

Im hoping the police are using the technique of catching the ones that may blab and give evidence on the bigger names..well one can hope
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #48011
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post

Many thanks for posting, and sorry for 'clipping' your post (where I put '...').

The Shining as a film is worthy of its own thread, and there is at least one on here. Kubrick sure has a place here though (friendship and working relationship with Peter Sellers, ditto Arthur C. Clark, Eyes Wide Shut, etc etc).

The new The Shining follow-up sounds like truth dressed up as fiction to me. Much like the His Dark Materials trilogy that I've posted about before (terribly-written books but incredible ideas, until you realise they're not wholly imaginative ). King's a messed-up fellow and has seen some 'stuff' in his time', that's for sure. Might be worth looking into his life a bit.
There's a fella that reckons Stephen King shot John Lennon.

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/introduction.asp
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #48012
transcriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by murunbuch View Post
That would make sense of the conflicting stories.

But, it means that after the first raid they were allowed to continue running the guest house, so there were no convictions in May?

They left court and were allowed to continue running a brothel until August?

I am seriously confused now.
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #48013
matty92

Whoopee... On the ITV news... Mary Moss & Elm Guest House ... Fantastic & looks like we / you are all making progress. This amazing huge thread can not be ignored by the public & for justice. We need to protect these young vunerable children, so they never have to endure tese atrocities ever again in our country & worldwide.

Keep up this amazing work all, sorry I don't add much, but try when I get time. This is such a fast moving thread it's hard to keep up.

I hope the law will arrest and prosecute these sick bastards and show those that we are a string force.

Well done to you all ... God Bless you all ... hugs x
matty92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #48014
matty92

Oops apologies for spelling errors ... Fat fingers! X
matty92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #48015
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojam View Post
Did I ever tell you that I met Stephen King ?

No ?

It's a very funny story

Let's hear it then...
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #48016
dentedarthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
I completely agree. It may or may not be related, but there was a very interesting post weeks or even a month or more back about national treasures being hidden in deep tunnel networks (I forget - was it in Wales?) that I wish I could find again. I'll bet he was more involved in that 'type' of thing than any Bevin Boy stuff.
manod quarry, blaenau ffestiniog
http://www.timpdon.co.uk/timpdon/tlr/manod/index.htm
Old 06-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #48017
trafficker
Banned

Haroon kasir, works driving disabled children....and I correct?

My mates autistic son was abused by the driver of the school disabled bus. Just thibking out aloud......

And he was wanted in spain......filty scum, if he can, harry sure can....
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #48018
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
What about catacombes, I know they got hidden ones all over the place, I saw one documentary about ones in france and italy, eygpt ect.....
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #48019
martyr pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
That was owned by McAlpine wasn't it ?
martyr pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #48020
dentedarthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
What about catacombes, I know they got hidden ones all over the place, I saw one documentary about ones in france and italy, eygpt ect.....
yes, they used those too
under this hotel
http://www.plas-maenan-hotel.co.uk/