Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #43501
amoriarty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
From the link above into the GLP thread from 2006 - the same names keep coming up, also good to see that Anders was active back then (maybe not getting the respect he deserved) and he was also in referenced in another thread from that board on the same subject from 2005.

It is frustrating that the names of high level abusers have been spoken about for years still seem to walking around and running the country with impunity - what can be done about it?
amoriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #43502
gojam
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 523
Default

OK, we're getting close now.

gojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #43503
trafficker
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,856
Default American pie

NAMBLA OR AMERICAN PIE

NAMBLA or the North American Man/Boy Love Association. The name speaks for itself and there are tomes of information about them on the internet. Their member list is unknown at this time, but many of the online pedophile activists have been involved with them at some point. Many of their members have been jailed for conspiracies and child molestation.

Many of NAMBLA’s members have been jailed for conspiracies, child molestation, and trafficking in child pornography; it is anyone’s guess how many additional crimes may have been committed, as many incidents of child molestation are never reported.

The following are just a very few examples:

In 1997, two NAMBLA members stalked, kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered a 10-year-old boy, hours after accessing NAMBLA’s Website from a public library. The victim’s parents subsequently filed a lawsuit against NAMBLA, but the ACLU stepped in to defend NAMBLA and after eight years, the case was dropped due to technicality.

In 2005, seven NAMBLA members were arrested in a San Diego sting operation; each of the men had paid hundreds of dollars to an undercover FBI agent to arrange a trip to Mexico to have sex with boys.

NAMBLA ‘steering committee’ member David Groat and NAMBLA associate Mark Morgan were imprisoned in Thailand, for running an orphanage in Bangkok that was really a front for a child pornography and child sex operation. Nicknamed “Club Ped”, because according to police, "If you went there, he [Morgan] would provide you with a young boy”, the orphanage was frequented by approximately 15-20 NAMBLA members and associates.

Jonathan Tampico was a NAMBLA member arrested in 1989 and charged with numerous crimes related to sexual abuse of a neighbor’s son. Following his release from prison, he was arrested for parole violation and found to have more than 50,000 child pornography photos and videos, much of it NAMBLA related. Tampico also admitted to editing a book called "The Survival Manual: The Man's Guide to Staying Safe in Man-Boy Relationships."

In 1992, Alan J. Horowitz (aka Shneor Altar, Mike Sonkin), a New York psychiatrist, was sentenced to 10-20 years in prison for sodomizing three boys ages 7 to 9, and for molesting a 14-year-old girl. Horowitz had a prior 1983 conviction for sexually molesting 8 and 12-year old boys; for which he received only a five-year suspended sentence. Law enforcement investigations also found evidence that Horowitz had been sexually abusing patients as far back as the late 1960s, when he worked for a community organization that helped impoverished, inner-city children. Once in prison, Horowitz wrote long-winded "articles" of pro-pedophile nonsense for the NAMBLA newsletter. Paroled in 2004, he left the United States and began sexually abusing young children in India, making Interpol and New York's "most wanted" lists until he was finally arrested in 2007.

Now-former priest Paul Shanley was arrested in May 2002 for 10 counts of child rape and six counts of indecent assault and battery; the victims stated that they were just six years old when Shanley began raping them. Shanley then filed appeals to reverse his convictions; all of which were rejected by the Massachusetts Supreme Court.Additional Information

John David Smith was arrested in 1996 for molesting a boy he was supposed to be baby-sitting. He subsequently filed for appeal, claiming that the NAMBLA-related evidence in his case was prejudicial; but the appeal was denied and his conviction upheld.

Again, these are but a very few examples that help illustrate the types of crimes NAMBLA members have committed. There are far too many actual crimes to list, and undoubtedly countless more that have never been reported as well.

Links

http://nambla.org

AND GHESS WHAT, THEY USING ELTON JOHN'S FAVORITE ARTIST ON THE WEBSITE PIC....
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #43504
blue_bear
Senior Member
 
blue_bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 734
Default

Trafficker, I've been thinking about Dyncorp too. I spent a few hours trying to find connections last night but couldn't. They were found to have trafficked children and women for sex abuse. Listen to Rumsfeld, the slimey fuck. Makes me sick that they continued to be awarded contracts:

__________________
"I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course."
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #43505
trafficker
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,856
Default

British Monarchy : Prince Charles’s Ambassador For Schools In Europe, Arrested For Child Porn.

A deputy headmaster who represents British schools in Europe has been sacked after he was arrested on child porn charges. Ken Browne, of Dorothy Stringer High School in Brighton, was arrested over the summer holidays on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children, police confirmed. Chair of the school governors Reg Hook confirmed that Mr Browne, also head of languages at the school, had been axed after his arrest.


Mr Browne was one of 25 teachers in the UK selected by the Foreign Office as an ‘ambassador for British schools in Europe’ – a pupil exchange project launched in 2007. Officers confirmed they were investigating but would not release any further details about how the alleged offences came to light. One parent, who asked not to be named, said: ‘Mr Browne was seen as someone the kids turned to in a crisis.’

Officers confirmed they were investigating but would not release any further details about how the alleged offences came to light.

A spokeswoman for Brighton police said: ‘A 59-year-old Brighton man has been arrested on suspicion of possession of indecent images of children.

‘The man is a senior staff member form the Dorothy Stringer school.

‘The police investigation does not relate to any past or present pupils of the Dorothy Stringer school.’

Police would not reveal the nature of the images concerned or say how many pictures he is accused of possessing.

A spokesman for Brighton and Hove City Council said: ‘Due to the ongoing nature of this investigation, Brighton & Hove City Council is unable to comment beyond the facts laid out in a letter to parents and carers this week.

‘However, we can confirm that the council is working with governors and staff to provide information and support to children and their parents and carers about the matter.’

One parent, who asked not to be named, said: ‘This has come as a huge shock to everyone here.

Mr Browne was seen as someone the kids turned to in a crisis. Everyone is deeply disturbed by his arrest.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-porn-charges

Last edited by trafficker; 22-01-2013 at 11:57 AM.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #43506
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
Daily Express editorial column 2nd September 1983

http://t.co/m7Fnl9cm

tweeted by @murunbuch
If Murun Buchstansangur contributes to this thread then can I thank them for raising the profile of what we are up against on twitter.

They are regularly posting articles sympathetic to our research and in the last hour have posted the TATCHELL article where he sympathises with paedophilia.

The one in dementeds post highlights that in 1983( around the time of Elm House) the dithering slob of a Home Secretary was being rather indecisive in regards to PiE. Was his indecisiveness what we know as CONFLICT-OF -INTEREST.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...sh-critic.html
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #43507
blue_bear
Senior Member
 
blue_bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 734
Default

The Dyncorp situation really makes me angry. They (plus the US government) continue to trot out the "single employee, not the corporation" line, only for Cynthia McKinney to state that it wasn't just one employee and that it continues to take place.
__________________
"I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course."
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #43508
transcriber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
new article form the slog http://t.co/JgRImvFj

January 22, 2013 · 10:12 am

↓ Jump to Comments

ELM HOUSE PAEDOPHILES: Richmond Council in the frame


Sources close to the Rocks Lane paedophile investigation centred on the Elm Guest House in Barnes told The Slog today that the Fernbridge specialist police unit (now moving rapidly towards arrests) has earmarked Richmond Council employees as key suspects in the case.

The strong suggestion behind the leak is that at least one care home in Richmond knowingly supplied the children used by paedophiles at Elm House, and that the motive was almost certainly financial.

Last week a senior MP involved in Secret Family Courts and other paedophilia-related cases told me “as often as not you will find the motive is financial rather than sexual corruption, especially when local government officers are involved”.

Although previous reports have mentioned the children originating from a Council Care Home, this is the first reliable evidence I’ve had that the supply was an inside-job, with Council racketeers allegedly heavily involved in organising the trafficking. It is not clear as yet whether any of the suspects are still employed at the Council, but the Fernbridge team continues to give signals of early arrests.

Stay tuned.

Related: For a thorough review of the burgeoning UK paedophile scandal, go to The Paedofile dedicated page
Makes you wonder if we are the sources close to...Rocks Lane?! It's all here. Or is that just being arrogant...!
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #43509
marlowe
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
NAMBLA OR AMERICAN PIE

NAMBLA or the North American Man/Boy Love Association. The name speaks for itself and there are tomes of information about them on the internet. Their member list is unknown at this time, but many of the online pedophile activists have been involved with them at some point. Many of their members have been jailed for conspiracies and child molestation.

Many of NAMBLA’s members have been jailed for conspiracies, child molestation, and trafficking in child pornography; it is anyone’s guess how many additional crimes may have been committed, as many incidents of child molestation are never reported.

The following are just a very few examples:

In 1997, two NAMBLA members stalked, kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered a 10-year-old boy, hours after accessing NAMBLA’s Website from a public library. The victim’s parents subsequently filed a lawsuit against NAMBLA, but the ACLU stepped in to defend NAMBLA and after eight years, the case was dropped due to technicality.

In 2005, seven NAMBLA members were arrested in a San Diego sting operation; each of the men had paid hundreds of dollars to an undercover FBI agent to arrange a trip to Mexico to have sex with boys.

NAMBLA ‘steering committee’ member David Groat and NAMBLA associate Mark Morgan were imprisoned in Thailand, for running an orphanage in Bangkok that was really a front for a child pornography and child sex operation. Nicknamed “Club Ped”, because according to police, "If you went there, he [Morgan] would provide you with a young boy”, the orphanage was frequented by approximately 15-20 NAMBLA members and associates.

Jonathan Tampico was a NAMBLA member arrested in 1989 and charged with numerous crimes related to sexual abuse of a neighbor’s son. Following his release from prison, he was arrested for parole violation and found to have more than 50,000 child pornography photos and videos, much of it NAMBLA related. Tampico also admitted to editing a book called "The Survival Manual: The Man's Guide to Staying Safe in Man-Boy Relationships."

In 1992, Alan J. Horowitz (aka Shneor Altar, Mike Sonkin), a New York psychiatrist, was sentenced to 10-20 years in prison for sodomizing three boys ages 7 to 9, and for molesting a 14-year-old girl. Horowitz had a prior 1983 conviction for sexually molesting 8 and 12-year old boys; for which he received only a five-year suspended sentence. Law enforcement investigations also found evidence that Horowitz had been sexually abusing patients as far back as the late 1960s, when he worked for a community organization that helped impoverished, inner-city children. Once in prison, Horowitz wrote long-winded "articles" of pro-pedophile nonsense for the NAMBLA newsletter. Paroled in 2004, he left the United States and began sexually abusing young children in India, making Interpol and New York's "most wanted" lists until he was finally arrested in 2007.

Now-former priest Paul Shanley was arrested in May 2002 for 10 counts of child rape and six counts of indecent assault and battery; the victims stated that they were just six years old when Shanley began raping them. Shanley then filed appeals to reverse his convictions; all of which were rejected by the Massachusetts Supreme Court.Additional Information

John David Smith was arrested in 1996 for molesting a boy he was supposed to be baby-sitting. He subsequently filed for appeal, claiming that the NAMBLA-related evidence in his case was prejudicial; but the appeal was denied and his conviction upheld.

Again, these are but a very few examples that help illustrate the types of crimes NAMBLA members have committed. There are far too many actual crimes to list, and undoubtedly countless more that have never been reported as well.

Links

http://nambla.org

AND GHESS WHAT, THEY USING ELTON JOHN'S FAVORITE ARTIST ON THE WEBSITE PIC....
Allen Ginsberg was a vocal member of NAMBLA, he wrote loads of dodgy pornographic poems like this one (warning - dodgy pornographic poem)

http://allpoetry.com/poem/8495163-Pl...Allen_Ginsberg


.

Last edited by marlowe; 22-01-2013 at 12:11 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #43510
gojam
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 523
Default

OK, I've posted this.

I don't think anything extra is going to add much but if you think that is wrong then I'll add.

Great work everyone!!!



i'LL LOOK AT THE SCHEMATIC ON IMAGE NUMBER 31 NEXT

Last edited by gojam; 22-01-2013 at 12:14 PM.
gojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #43511
trafficker
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_bear View Post
The Dyncorp situation really makes me angry. They (plus the US government) continue to trot out the "single employee, not the corporation" line, only for Cynthia McKinney to state that it wasn't just one employee and that it continues to take place.

is it is very sick.....i've looked into more of g4s......

The Home Office has launched an urgent review of one of its leading security providers after an investigation uncovered claims that tagged paedophiles are going unmonitored.

Group 4 Securicor Justice Services Ltd (G4S) is being investigated after a BBC documentary alleged dozens of tagged offenders go unmonitored every week because of faulty equipment and poor management.

The film, from the BBC’s Inside Out team, focused on G4S’s operation in the East Midlands, where more than 1,000 offenders are kept off the streets through electronic tagging.

Using hidden microphones and cameras the reporter recorded G4S staff claiming openly that convicted paedophiles and a killer were walking around unmonitored.

One staff member claimed: “I’ve got three paedophiles walking around not monitored.”

Another added: “That’s good is it? You think this company is doing good? It’s c***.

“I tell you what, I wish the papers would get to know about it because it would shut them down within months.”

Footage also shows instances of offenders going “missing” from the monitoring system because the equipment has lost signal.

“All those times it (the Home Monitoring Unit) is on missing status it isn’t recording what they are doing,” another staff member claimed.

“We don’t know, we cannot retrieve the information. We don’t know what they’re doing. They could have been in Barbados for a week while it is on missing status, we wouldn’t know.”

A spokeswoman for the Home Office said: “Public protection is the Government’s first priority. The findings of this programme are of concern. We are reviewing the contract.

http://metro.co.uk/2007/03/23/paedop...itored-208004/

G4S in the running to take control of privatised probation

Large companies such as G4S and Serco will win the lion's share of contracts to run probation services, unions forecast last night after David Cameron announced a drive to slash levels of reoffending by hardened criminals.

Under the Government's plans, private firms, charities and voluntary organisations will be given the task of rehabilitating offenders, and will be paid according to their success.

The Prime Minister set out proposals for a "tough but intelligent" criminal-justice policy designed both to make the system more punitive and to break the cycle of reoffending. Six out of 10 people who leave prison are reconvicted within two years.

He struck a more hardline note on the issue than in previous speeches, insisting he wanted "tougher" sentences, announcing stronger sentences for knife possession, and promising swifter justice, as happened after last year's riots. He also signalled that he was prepared to see the prison population rise if necessary.

Chris Grayling, the Justice Secretary, pictured, also said yesterday that paedophiles could be forced to wear GPS tags alerting police to their location after their release.

A key element in the plan to tackle reoffending is to run rehabilitation programmes with almost all inmates, including those on sentences of less than one year, by 2015. At the moment, only people jailed for more than a year are offered rehabilitation.

The National Association of Probation Officers (Napo) predicted that most probation services that are outsourced would go to large companies rather than charities or voluntary groups.

Bidders are likely to include such firms as G4S, Serco and Sodexo, which run England's 14 private prisons. Downing Street yesterday insisted the scheme would be designed in such a way as to enable charities to partake.

But Harry Fletcher, the Napo assistant secretary, said: "It's a certainty that large security companies will win virtually all the contracts. It is they who can afford to subsidise bids under a payment-by-results system.

"Charities that can't afford to bid will go out of business and standards will fall."

Penal reformers warned that Mr Cameron's determination to improve rehabilitation standards ran counter to the squeeze on spending in Whitehall, including the Ministry of Justice. The Prime Minister acknowledged the problem, but said ministers and prison chiefs had to "do more for less".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-8221943.html
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #43512
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Makes you wonder if we are the sources close to...Rocks Lane?! It's all here. Or is that just being arrogant...!
I posted that when we were looking into Purdews and Champneys that a certain MP who likes to be the spokesman of the connected had prior to his Political career taking off worked in the capacity of a Council corporate solicitor at Richmond Council he then went onto to the even more morally corrupt ISLINGDON Council.

The years in question for this TEFLON coated MP 1981-85

Who does he know?
What does he know?

One time Minister for Europe responsible for dealing with European Commissioners?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-husband.html#

The article above states that Elizabeth Filkins husband was his boss and called MICHAEL HONEY No wonder its so difficult to place people when they have titles,aliases and keep their maiden names.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...mons.whitehall

Vaz ran a whispering campaign against his former bosses wife!

Last edited by forydalynclwyd; 22-01-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: new article
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #43513
chuggy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoriarty View Post
From the link above into the GLP thread from 2006 - the same names keep coming up, also good to see that Anders was active back then (maybe not getting the respect he deserved) and he was also in referenced in another thread from that board on the same subject from 2005.

It is frustrating that the names of high level abusers have been spoken about for years still seem to walking around and running the country with impunity - what can be done about it?

Methinks not a lot whilst we have queen lizardbreath II's police gang running the show and msm repeating lies.

Until we have accountable and honest police and media, or a bigger gang with more weapons it will continue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...urnalists.html

Last edited by chuggy; 22-01-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: add link
chuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #43514
transcriber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojam View Post
OK, I've posted this.

I don't think anything extra is going to add much but if you think that is wrong then I'll add.

Great work everyone!!!



i'LL LOOK AT THE SCHEMATIC ON IMAGE NUMBER 31 NEXT
Only that Barsby is Barsbey.
transcriber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #43515
iwantthetruth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 701
Default

Have we all seen this? Have we all responded?

Do we need to share it far and wide?



The Council is consulting on a new guideline for sentencing sexual offences and needs the views of those who are affected by, or concerned with, this type of offending. The consultation will run to the 14th March 2013, we hope both criminal justice professionals and the general public will respond.

The consultation is seeking views on:
  • the main factors that reflect the harm caused to the victim by an offence
  • the culpability of the offender
  • the additional factors that should influence the sentence; and
  • the approach and structure of the guidance and how this should be tailored to different offences.

Online Survey

Links to the seven subject areas are listed below, you will see full explanations of the factors concerned with the offence and helpful scenarios within each area.

The offences are:
  • Rape and assault offences
  • Sexual offences where the victim is a child
  • Indecent images of children
  • Exploitation offences
  • Offences against those with a mental disorder
  • Other sexual offences
  • Sex offences committed by offenders under the age of 18

http://sentencingcouncil.judiciary.g...ns-current.htm
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #43516
laxx
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Methinks not a lot whilst we have queen lizardbreath II's police gang running the show and msm repeating lies.

Until we have accountable and honest police and media, or a bigger gang with more weapons it will continue.
There will never be "accountable and honest police and media". Now, a bigger gang with more weapons already exists. (it's us).

I believe the key is to provide a collective refuge to the real sword bearers - the survivors or abuse. But where are they?
laxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #43517
craftyhen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Only that Barsby is Barsbey.
And the 5th boy is Mark?
craftyhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #43518
trafficker
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
Have we all seen this? Have we all responded?

Do we need to share it far and wide?



The Council is consulting on a new guideline for sentencing sexual offences and needs the views of those who are affected by, or concerned with, this type of offending. The consultation will run to the 14th March 2013, we hope both criminal justice professionals and the general public will respond.

The consultation is seeking views on:
  • the main factors that reflect the harm caused to the victim by an offence
  • the culpability of the offender
  • the additional factors that should influence the sentence; and
  • the approach and structure of the guidance and how this should be tailored to different offences.

Online Survey

Links to the seven subject areas are listed below, you will see full explanations of the factors concerned with the offence and helpful scenarios within each area.

The offences are:
  • Rape and assault offences
  • Sexual offences where the victim is a child
  • Indecent images of children
  • Exploitation offences
  • Offences against those with a mental disorder
  • Other sexual offences
  • Sex offences committed by offenders under the age of 18

http://sentencingcouncil.judiciary.g...ns-current.htm

intresting
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #43519
shanticat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 9,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxx View Post
If they are abused boys then they better get used to being in the public domain. They have a duty to fight back and publicise...Only the victims can lock these bastards up...only when jail looms will the bastards implicate others.

Very simplistic I know, but it is more important to concentrate on the victims (to instill courage ect.) then it is the decipher a puddle of shit.
Admin Note

Just to be absolutely clear
It is not up to us to give the names out of victims without their consent!
shanticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #43520
gojam
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 523
Default

For those that are a glutton for punishment.

gojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:45 AM.