Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #28621
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
Surrey didn`t they arrest celebs back in 2003 to do with Jonathan King?
This is why i was mentioning Larry Parnes weeks ago,as being significant.Parnes was part of the 60s Jewish Cabal that dominated showbiz.he was a rival of the Grade Dynasty.Parnes was linked with Savile very closely.Parnes attended Fluff Freemans "Pink Ballet" parties with Joe Meek record producer.Jo meek was a friend of Jonathon King etc etc etc.Its only by looking in forensic detail at the past associations of characters like Jimmy Savile that we can build a foreward timeline leading from the 50s to present date revealing the likely names of the paedo ring members in showbiz and government/elite today.The very people we are up against now who skulk in the shadows and hide behind super injunctions and the protection of monsters like Max Clifford.Remember like the elite, showbiz and government paedo rings do business with families known to them for generations,trusted to keep the secrets.Bloodline people if you will,the same way freemasons operate,if the grandfather was a mason then so shall be the father and the fathers son shall be entrusted also with keeping of the traditions and secrets.The police,HM customs,HR depts of all major corporations all use "profiling techniques"that mark people quite easily as being likely "oddballs"these techniques are pretty much well proven.Unfortunatly a lot of these organisations {especially the BBC**rather than stopping these people advancing,do the opposite and fast track them for acceptance and success welcoming them into the "club".So we should be looking at not just the stars but their managers/handlers.Not just the politicians but their agents and spin doctors,etc etc.

Last edited by thehuntergatherer; 06-12-2012 at 01:38 PM.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #28622
marlowe
Banned

Does that long article have to be quoted on every page? My scrolling finger hurts!
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #28623
nickc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayekinnet View Post
Much as I hate to quote the Daily Star... I saw this yesterday http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...it-rock-stars/

POLICE probing the Jimmy Savile scandal are poised to quiz some of Britain’s biggest rock stars about bedding under-age groupies.
You can check out rock star ages here:

www.ihopeidiebeforeigetold.com/advanced-search.php
nickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #28624
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
Check out this list of 'famous' celebrities who live in Surrey, there are quite a few in their 60s.

http://surrey.greatbritishlife.co.uk...bs-2009-10106/
I could name a few on that list that are suspect
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #28625
thentherewere4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Does that long article have to be quoted on every page? My scrolling finger hurts!

Use the up down buttons
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #28626
fayekinnet

I hate hints like this...

Helen Casey ‏@helencasey28

OMG, latest Yewtree arrest is a doozy! Jaw on the floor stuff in the newsroom.
fayekinnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #28627
panichmhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
Will these arrests start moving into 'rock star' territory at some point..?
yes my thoughts exactly, wasn't it the daily star who in the last couple days did a story alluding to the fact that police were looking into the "rock star" angle, and wasn't it the same paper who reported on the Australian celeb? can't stand the publication but it does appear to be the one that's dripping little bits of info onto the scene.

as others have said already going down this avenue could open up a whole new can of worms and one that in the long run will prove to be counter productive.

i'm probably biased because beyond my family and friends, rock music is my big love, has been for getting on 35 years, sure they're gonna be some wrong 'uns in amongst that group of people but i do think this will ultimately turn out that in many cases, victim a, will for years have happily bragged about the night they spent with rock star x, gave a bl*w j*b to rock star y etc etc. for the most part these people have not been adversely affected by this and up until now never thought of it as any more than there own little 15 minutes of fame, however now they see the oppotunity to earn ££ out of it, some (not all) will try it.

dont get me wrong, even if it was one of my great musical heroes and they committed a gross act i would have no qualms with them recieving the full force of the law, and if a persons under age they are under age, but we all tried to get served in pubs when we were 15 / 16 and whilst i wouldn't compare the 2, if a barman agrees to serve me when i'm 16, then is it not feasable that a "rock star" might engage in something (with the other person consenting) of someone the same age, thinking they were indeed of legal age?

i would agrue it's a lot different to procuring kids from childrens homes or for that matter constructing a whole tv format so that you can impress kids and get them in vunlerable and compromising positions, which appear to be savils mo, backed fully by the BBC

sorry to ramble, hope i've got my point across, also worth noting that surrey is popular with the countrys rock elite to live, lets wait and see!

regards

Last edited by panichmhb; 06-12-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: make it read (a bit) better!
panichmhb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #28628
zuckuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post

Noooo, not Malfoy!! Wait.. he's in his 20's.

Ah, but in wizard years.....
zuckuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #28629
sweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
Tbh I think most of them are!

I'm thinking most probably a rockstar with underage groupies.

When are the big fish going to caught and not just the minnows?

The real peodophiles?

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"
sweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #28630
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
CookHam

COOKED HAM

COKEHAM

My brain is addled and Im useless at anagrams
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #28631
bellahunter

Quote:
I hate hints like this...

Helen Casey ‏@helencasey28

OMG, latest Yewtree arrest is a doozy! Jaw on the floor stuff in the newsroom.
Can't stand secrets -me.

All will be revealed - hopefully
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #28632
northernlass

I found this on wiki..made me chortle (although it shouldnt)

re sinitta and Simon Cowell

"age Discrepancy
Although her official website cites her birth year as 1968, some press sources have said that she was born earlier, perhaps 1966 or even as early as 1963.[3] [4] Indeed, 1963 seems most likely given that in 1982 she was dating 21-year-old Nick Cowell before dumping him for his 23-year-old brother Simon. It would be unlikely that either man would date a 13-year-old, which would be her age if she had been born in 1968"
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #28633
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post

My brain is addled and Im useless at anagrams
Is it an anagram
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #28634
borsabil

With Rolf Harris being in the news I thought some readers might be interested on what goes on down under.

Reiana Michaelson is a charity worker and campaigner against child abuse and paedophilia. In the nineties while working in a school she encountered a paedophile teacher abusing kids, and having complained to police and having them drop all charges due to 'lack of evidence' despite there being adult eye witnesses to the abuse FFS, decided to commit herself full-time to fighting paedophilia. She then became involved with what we call here the 'big end of town', the movers and shakers, politicians, businessmen, media whores and the like. The full story of what happened to her is contained here for those who are interested.

http://docs6.chomikuj.pl/239726077,0...-OFFICIALS.doc

The part I want to talk about are her allegations regarding High ranking members of Ordo Templi Orientis aka The Eastern Templar Freemasons

Quote:
Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East) is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the best-known member of the order.
Originally it was intended to be modelled after and associated with Freemasonry,[1] but under the leadership of Aleister Crowley, O.T.O. was reorganized around the Law of Thelema as its central religious principle. This Law—expressed as “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"[2] and "Love is the law, love under will”[3]—was promulgated in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law.
Her allegations were posted online by Gaiaguys run by Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg. Ordo Templi Orientis decided to lodge a complaint against them to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), a statutory body usually tasked with settling issues like Guardianships, consumer complaints, credit disputes and discrimination complaints. You may wonder why an issue of supposed libel would be brought before a body which is supposed to deal with cowboy builders, well we have something called anti religious vilification laws here in Australia, brought in by Labor governments, which can be used to stop people saying nasty things about Islam. As Ordo Templi Orientis is classified as a religious group hey presto they were gifted a way to censor and shut up someone without having to prove defamation in a civil court (remember Michaelson made specific allegations of child rape and ritualised abuse and murder against individuals none of whom to my knowledge have sued her).
Devine and Legg, being based in New South Wales, reasonably asked how a Victorian statutory body could have jurisdiction and failed to attend the first hearing. A subpoena was issued and Victorian police officers were sent to drag them to Melbourne. VCAT of course found against them and ordered them to issue a public retraction and apology to Ordo Templi Orientis which they refused to do. VCAT then found them in 'contempt of court', remember folks VCAT is NOT a court, and sentenced them to nine months in prison.

So a website publishes allegations involving members of a Masonic cult and the Victorian government jails them. No trial before a jury, no hearing before a judge, just a tribunal sitting in a badly air conditioned conference room staffed by self serving lawyers and social workers. So if you think you have it bad over there feel for us poor saps on the other side of the world, at least this is being discussed and debated in the UK, here only crickets. One day the issue of rampant organised paedophile rings in Australia will blow up in the faces of the establishment, meantime I take inspiration from what you guys are trying to do over there. Keep going, you've got the f.ckers on the run have no doubt.
borsabil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #28635
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Would not be surprised, too much to ask for maybe.
Yes that would be all of our birthdays and christmasses come true,all in one days work!!To much to hope for methinks..
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #28636
chipstyxx

For those interested in the genealogy of Savile ; a connection between The 11th Duke of Leeds and the Queen mum, apparently they were chums.

Quote:
Elizabeth seems to have met him first in 1919 or 1920 and they became lifelong friends, exchanging both jovial and serious letters. He remained one of the few people outside her family to whom she could express her feelings.
(source Queen Elizabeth - The Queen Mother: The Official Biography
By William Shawcross , via googlebooks.)
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #28637
zuckuss

Cookham is in Berkshire.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #28638
fayekinnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Can't stand secrets -me.

All will be revealed - hopefully
and another along the same lines

Sam Robson ‏@RealSamRobson

The name linked with the latest Operation Yewtree arrest is a real "Gotcha!"...
fayekinnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #28639
zuckuss

Quote:
and another along the same lines

Sam Robson ‏@RealSamRobson

The name linked with the latest Operation Yewtree arrest is a real "Gotcha!"...

Well.... if true, that nails that one.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #28640
panichmhb

just a quick thought

might be co incidence but a lot seems to be happening at the mo

reckon it's possible that either the "australian entertainer" has sung like a canary to protect himself, or (which i think most would prefer) has done the right thing and made a statement to police, would he not do that under caution if the allegations were of such a serious nature?

right must go
panichmhb is offline   Reply With Quote