Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #24741
zuckuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldp View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned before

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...mcalpine&hl=en

McAlpine's company house bombed in Perth 1987 (him being connected to 2 IRA bombings in the UK makes McA a bit of a target for some reason).

Hmmm, I seem to remember the IRA blowing up someone else who was linked to certain rumours... on a yacht I think it was... the name escapes me. Let me think whilst I have a nice piece af Battenburg cake.

Say what you like about the IRA, but if they blew up every nonce, who would shed any tears?
zuckuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #24742
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss View Post
Hmmm, I seem to remember the IRA blowing up someone else who was linked to certain rumours... on a yacht I think it was... the name escapes me. Let me think whilst I have a nice piece af Battenburg cake.

Say what you like about the IRA, but if they blew up every nonce, who would shed any tears?

There has not been a true IRA for more than a century, British majesties intelligence and SAS are true IRA and they are guilty for things like bombing Harrods to maintain the status quo of fear of "terrorism" just like AL-CIA-QEADA

SRR=IRA now and they use to be 14th intelligence detachment. Military black arts is rife..and the Brits wrote the book and gave it to the Pentagon.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #24743
oldp

Another McAlpine find.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/14/bu...ontinents.html (see page 6)

McA (and Thatcher) involved in some dodgy dealing with a chap called Gooch Ware Travelstead.

"After settling his dispute with Sogo, Mr. Travelstead planned a gala party in Barcelona for Christmas 1994 to market the apartments, using Lady Thatcher as a drawing card. Mr. Travelstead met Lady Thatcher in London during his association with the Canary Wharf project. He prevailed on a mutual friend, Lord Alistair McAlpine, whose family owned a construction company that served as a general contractor at Canary Wharf, to persuade the former Prime Minister to take an all-expenses-paid holiday in Barcelona.

Mr. Travelstead provided the same amenities to Jack Demorest, an independent investor who had given Mr. Travelstead $500,000 the year before to be put into a Travelstead company that would buy and sell the Hotel Arts apartments.

Mr. Demorest said in an interview that he was ''swept off his feet'' by the first-class treatment and the opportunity to meet Lady Thatcher. During a weeklong stay, Mr. Demorest said, Mr. Travelstead urged him to leave his $500,000 in the company, which would quickly sell them at a big profit to Lady Thatcher, Lord McAlpine and others. No such purchases or sales ever occurred."

"Nor did Mr. Travelstead repay the money. So Mr. Demorest sued in Federal Court in New York in May 1995. Eight days later, Mr. Demorest said, he was repaid and settled the case.

By then, Mr. Travelstead was already in Western Australia. In partnership with Lord McAlpine and Karen Dobson, a former First Boston executive who had worked with Mr. Travelstead in Barcelona, he bought control of Australia City Properties, a struggling real estate company owned by the McAlpine family."
oldp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #24744
borat

hi.
first time poster.
whilst searching the web around 4pm yesterday at home, i was on this site and then proceeded to search for any links between Ben Fellows and the famous BBC TV (possibly moved to SKY) presenter he has named as someone who has done wrong to him in the past.
the name of this chap is available on the net if you look. after googling for around 10mins with various search terms (eg. ben fellows john smith), i was unable to access any website whatsoever for around 30mins. STRANGE though as my internet connection was fine, files still downloading, it simply would not load any web page. i opened up a well known IP Address changer and used the browser that comes with the bundle and by changing my IP i was able to access any webpage i liked.

i tried restarting computer, router etc a couple of times and switching browsers (standard versions with normal IP addresses) but nothing worked. it was as if someone pulled the plug on my IP address.

any thoughts? anyone getting the same?
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #24745
oldp

Also from Palestine Telegraph 24/5/10

"£17.8 million pounds would be siphoned off and given to the Conservative Party Election Fund, that too this day has never been investigated, despite it being raised in the Parliament. This was connected to missing bombs in SA and Oman some key figures who may have played a major role in this corrupt, under the table deal was that of Kenneth Warren (now Sir Kenneth) and David Wiltshire, the then head of the DTI Peter Lilley, Alistair McAlpine and the shonky arms dealer himself John Bredenkamp. Many other third parties were either involved on the investment side of this deal or otherwise implicated. The extended list could include John Majors, Ken Clarke, Maggie Thatchers son Mark (now Sir Mark) etc. We must obviously include Blair, Brown and many others within the British Government ranks."
oldp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #24746
mince pious

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
Royals created armies, they makes themselves the Colonel-in-Chiefs because they play with their armies and send the common men off to die for them.. Of course Sa-Vile had the green lid without doing the course at RM Training Lympstone because Sa-vile had royal blood..
Just a quick note to this Claydog. I was on a National Express bus chatting to the guy next to me. He'd been in the army and was beginning to ascend the ranks. He hit a brick wall however, when he told his officer that he would not swear allegiance to the queen. He told me he was more than happy to swear on the country and it's people, and the men who would serve under him. That was a no go. You either swear allegiance to the queen or no promotion. He found that too freaky, and unethical to stay with the army. When I spoke to him he'd left the army was working with troubled teenagers and trying to get them standing on their own two feet. I feel he made the right choice. He seemed like a really genuine guy with rock solid commitment. So I don't think the upper echelons of the army have any concerns for the people.

Last edited by mince pious; 28-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.
mince pious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #24747
blupblup

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
I've never seen this shot before, from a still of the Theroux doc. May have already been posted?

I think he kinda looks like Woody Allen in that shot.

blupblup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #24748
bellahunter

When we feel frustrated that this process is leading us down blind alleys, or is not happening quickly enough, we need to take a step back and remember that these monsters

Have to die!!!

And when they do they will be met by a smiling charming affable being who will tell those elite amongst us that because they have been so special on earth, they will get special treatment in the afterlife.

So will they are proudly primping and preening themselves, they will be ushered into th VIP lounge for VERY Influential Paedophiles and there they will be astonished to find the relatives, friends and yes even victims who have specially sharpened their pitchforks and turned up the ovens to the highest setting and the door will be closed shut on them.

Offering bribes will be pointless.

Offering knighthoods? Who needs a knighthood in a land of milk, honey, peace and calm!

No one will hear they cries. No, they will remain there for eternity and eternity lasts a very long time.

That's my fantasy anyway.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #24749
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mince pious View Post
Just a quick note to this Claydog. I was on a National Express bus chatting to the guy next to me. He'd been in the army and was beginning to ascend the ranks. He hit a brick wall however, when he told his officer that he would not swear allegiance to the queen. He told me he was more than happy to swear on the country and it's people, and the men who would serve under him. That was a no go. You either swear to the queen or no promotion. He found that too freaky, and unethical to stay with the army. When I spoke to him he'd left the army was working with troubled teenagers and trying to get them standing on their own two feet. I feel he made the right choice. He seemed like a really genuine guy with rock solid commitment. So I don't think the upper echelons of the army have any concerns for the people.

Monarch mind programming it's why we have an anthem and her image on our money, the biggest lie or one of them at least ever told by the monarchy mouthpiece that is TV is that the Queen has no real power. They are all her puppets and the dark heart is Vatican city. Windsor castle and Vatican r on the ley line of the crown chakra of Mother Earth, the crown being Stonehenge. google maps or search online about ley line influence.

these are insane people but there is a fine line between insane and genius, these are way over that line, it's a protected bloodline and they are inbred six toed pony fuckers AKA royals.
Old 28-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #24750
the_blackheath_contingent

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
It's nice to be back!

And I still say Hitler was Rothschild or similar bloodline and this royal bloodline is rife and it's the psychopathic gene and what stoker was referring to as the "blue blood" cold, no empathy no capacity for guilt and easily controlled and they protect this bloodline through secret societies such as Ordo Templi Orientis and this ties Sa-Vile with the Queen the queen mum and Mountbatten and the royals change names and his-story to stop us joining the dots and hide the fact they are money printing satanic monsters who give each other armies and title on royal whims and play with us like toys and MI5 is the BBC and media and Murdoch is nothing more than 21st century Goebells.

They are Monsters inc and now throwing us dead nonces because they think we are still fucking ignorant not to be able to join the dots..

Dead men can speak from the grave though and this is only going to end badly for all members of Monsters inc and they fucking know this and are in utter disarray and we can expect more from the royal scapegoat buffet but I say it's all heading to Windsor Castle and Vatican city and then some, and the entire Saturn worshiping real monster raving loony party is about to be shoved off the cliff in to the abyss of their own doing, the evil is literally revealing itself and we are all here to make sure that everyone wakes up and then cuts this fucking parasite loose and then we can get on with doing what we are designed to do and..

That's live in harmony and thrive..
Great. Soooo pleased you're back. Really enjoy your posts and missed your input here, as I do Truthfuls! Glad the cock fight is over. Onwards as a family of individuals....
the_blackheath_contingent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #24751
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blupblup View Post
I think he kinda looks like Woody Allen in that shot.

Another nonce, unfortunately!
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #24752
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
the coveted Green Beret in 1966 – which he was buried with when he died < I bet that really rankles!

The spokesman said: “The honorary green lid dies with the man so his honorary award doesn’t exist. It died when he did.
< I bet they've spun that on the hop to make themselves feel better. I bet they don't have the same attitude to true fallen war heroes huh? Do they write to Green Beret widows and tell them they are no longer part of the fraternity and their dead husband is now an ex-Green Beret? I think not. Once a Green Beret always a Green Beret.

If I'd gone through all it takes to be green beret wearer, I wouldn't rest until I'd dug the bastard out of his tomb and removed it.

Last edited by ragnarok; 28-11-2012 at 08:38 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #24753
ceej

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
I have inside information of an extremely high profile name who is being investigated, the source being of the highest level. There wouldn't be a person here who would not recognise him and despite researching the internet, I have not yet seen his name mentioned anywhere. I am biding my time as I would not want to jeopodise the case against him, nor give him the opportunity to clear out any evidence, however I do intend to bring it out if it comes to nothing. The Savile case has clearly shown that the name becoming public gives strength to others to come forward.

For too long those with power, wealth and connections can buy silence in the media and the courts. The internet is the only way for the public to root out the abusers, we must all resist any attempts to squash our rights to talk.

Shine the light and leave the darkness nowhere left to hide.
Ditto. I don't have any inside info as much as a personal report from a victim. Nowhere have I seen this perp's name in connection with VILE or sexual assault on minors. But this is what he's alleged to have done apparently along with other sexual escapades that perhaps a majority of the public would find distasteful.

He is high profile, highest connections, all here would immediately recognise him. Yet not mentioned anywhere even en passant. Mr Clifford must be burning the midnight oil.

I'd like to think it's the same guy, but with so many of them at it it's very sadly unlikely.

I imagine that every dodgy celeb has been rather busy over the last 2 months bleaching their puters and other property!

If you pity rogues you are no great friend to honest men - Tamil proverb

The first responsibility of a citizen is to question authority. - Benjamin Franklin
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #24754
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
Ditto. I don't have any inside info as much as a personal report from a victim. Nowhere have I seen this perp's name in connection with VILE or sexual assault on minors. But this is what he's alleged to have done apparently along with other sexual escapades that perhaps a majority of the public would find distasteful.

He is high profile, highest connections, all here would immediately recognise him. Yet not mentioned anywhere even en passant. Mr Clifford must be burning the midnight oil.

I'd like to think it's the same guy, but with so many of them at it it's very sadly unlikely.

I imagine that every dodgy celeb has been rather busy over the last 2 months bleaching their puters and other property!
they can NEVER hide from their victims
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #24755
allseeingipod

It's been mentioned before, a few times, but I'm going to mention it again because it's so glaring - what the bloody hell happened to the raft of household names that were 'certainly' going to be nicked in relation to Savile and misdeeds?

Seems there are no living celebrity or politician paedophiles (except Gary Glitter). You only become a nonce once you die and the establishment no longer needs to protect you.

Who is being protected, and why? I am certain the McAlpine thing was manufactured to stop people outing those who have been long 'rumoured' to be paedophiles. We know the names. The problem is, how can we force the issue and get the ball rolling?
allseeingipod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #24756
green_butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
Ken Williams - nah, not buying it. I'm certain he wasn't a nonce. There was something very fragile and vulnerable about KW. He doesn't tick any of the boxes and my very reliable wrongunometer has never so much as twitched in his direction
Seconded. Loved him and he didn't twitch my noncedar either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Agreed.

I actually have a dedication to him at the end of my book.

I took it from his brilliant autobiography where KW was quting a Marcel Proust monologue on "creating art" pretty much, wonderful piece but hard to find online.

RIP Kenneth.
Indeed.

Newbies, a recap of events so far by forum member Nicky's Brain: Intro to this thread.

Last edited by green_butterfly; 28-11-2012 at 08:52 PM.
green_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #24757
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
It's been mentioned before, a few times, but I'm going to mention it again because it's so glaring - what the bloody hell happened to the raft of household names that were 'certainly' going to be nicked in relation to Savile and misdeeds?

Seems there are no living celebrity or politician paedophiles (except Gary Glitter). You only become a nonce once you die and the establishment no longer needs to protect you.

Who is being protected, and why? I am certain the McAlpine thing was manufactured to stop people outing those who have been long 'rumoured' to be paedophiles. We know the names. The problem is, how can we force the issue and get the ball rolling?
We need as many victims as possible to come into the light and name their abusers for us the hold them up for their crimes. Going to the police/authorities is a waste of time at present.
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #24758
claydog
Banned

BBC The Thick of it has predicted loads of this and Sa-vile played a huge part and Twitter and the internet bringing them all down and then a mass arrest scenario..

But they didn't mention lizardbreath..
Old 28-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #24759
green_butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post

They can't bleach the memories of their enemies.

Newbies, a recap of events so far by forum member Nicky's Brain: Intro to this thread.
green_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #24760
angelthecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
"Sir Cyril was famously outspoken and could be disdainful of Westminster, once branding Parliament as "the longest-running farce in the West End".

According to Simon Hughes, deputy leader of the Liberal Democrats, the politician commanded huge affection within the party.

Speaking after the service, he said: "When I got elected as the youngest Liberal MP, he became an uncle figure offering advice, being there to say 'that's good lad' or telling me off and putting me on the right lines.

"He was somebody who gave people tough love, he knew that sometimes if you were to benefit he had to give you a talking to, but he had really clear, high standards and principles.

"But above all he remembered he came from Rochdale and was in politics to help people from the bottom up, to narrow the gap between the rich and the poor and help make Britain a fairer place."

Sir Cyril was knighted in 1988 and was awarded the MBE in 1966, when he also served as mayor of Rochdale."

this just shows how rotten they are from the top to the bottom
Sooner or later people are going to read what I write, and realise the simple truth. the whole of the legislative system, the whole of the judiciary, the whole of the police system, is nothing more than an act of piracy! they have no jurisdiction outside of Westminster, evidence by the simple fact that the queen can not enter without an invitation [as a diplomat] as that is the only place that they really have control [it is all a created hypnotic illusion, nothing else!].

in the signature

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote