Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
moundbuilder

Default Giant Skeletons with Double Rows of Teeth

Giant skeletons with a double row of teeth were mentioned in the Babylonian Talmud and were found in great numbers in North America. This only occurs in giant skeletons. Here is a small sample of what I have found.

[URL="http://thenephilimchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/07/giants-with-doub"]
moundbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
trux newman

Your link isn't working buddy. I've heard people talking about these being found all over the planet on Coast 2 Coast AM but they said the remains get taken away and/or destroyed when they find them and the areas get turned into military bases so people can't get near like all the entrances to the underground tunnel systems. Do you know if there's any photos of these skeletons available?
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #3
oddblock

http://thenephilimchronicles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
salamander
Banned

Default C2Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
Your link isn't working buddy. I've heard people talking about these being found all over the planet on Coast 2 Coast AM but they said the remains get taken away and/or destroyed when they find them and the areas get turned into military bases so people can't get near like all the entrances to the underground tunnel systems. Do you know if there's any photos of these skeletons available?
I'm really interested in this subject and have listened to interviews on coast to coast as well where they say that remains are being found all the time and hushed up. There are photos about of giant skeletons but apparently a lot of these are photoshopped...so they say. There are elongated skulls in museums though...south of Lima in Peru is a place called Paracas many of these skulls have been found. Some have been created by tightly binding the head from birth while others?!?!? It is believed that the nobility had these elongated skulls and they can be found all across the globe...Akenhaten and Nefertiti both had them....and Tutenkahmun. I've seen tv ptogrammes where they discuss Tut's mummy and skeleton etc but don't even mention his long skull which is there for all to see!! Certain researchers link them to Atlamtis. Its just more history that tptb really don't want us to know about. I think that these elongated head 'Gods' had the ancient knowledge...
Also...I grew up in a place where there were a lot of quarries...one of the people who worked there told me that all sorts of things were turning up all of the time but whenever there was a 'find' it was usually covered up on the spot as it would mean work had to stop while investigators etc. came in so a lot of evidence is destroyed for economic reasons as well as the usual 'they don't need to know this' reasons . If the long skulls and giant skeletons aren't out there then there's a hell of a lot of disinformation out there trying to convince us otherwise.
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
abacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by moundbuilder View Post

Giant skeletons with a double row of teeth were mentioned in the Babylonian Talmud
The Jewish Encyclopaedia on giants' teeth (use your browser to search for "teeth", and scroll down).

Quote:
Originally Posted by moundbuilder View Post

and were found in great numbers in North America. This only occurs in giant skeletons. Here is a small sample of what I have found.
From the blog article:

Quote:
a skeleton of a very large person, all double teeth, and sound,
Quote:
the teeth were described as “double all the way around.”
Quote:
the bones of a man of great stature, and furnished with entire rows of double teeth.
However, what exactly did the reporters mean by "double teeth"?

Double Teeth – Gemination and Fusion
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote