Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
hayed joe

Default How Do I Deal With An Obama Fan On Facebook?

Quote:
If you are "not interested in politics" you are not interested in your own life!

Take 40 minutes to let this guy wake you up.
Yeah, someone I know has posted this on my Facebook wall. I did consider the following response:
Quote:
The Department Of Homeland Security buying 700 thousand rounds of ammunition (I wrote a poem about it everyone ignored... funny that) in preperation for something when the anti-war/food riots kick off. I'm glad a carefully scripted speech has impressed you, but if you are going to use terms like "wake up" then why haven't you woken up to that fact both sides are controlled and your vote is worthless? I AM interested in my own life, I'm especially interested in not watching the World get sucked into World War III.
But I think I can do more with your help. Not interested in the birther debate (Or at the very least hold that back to my last bullet) but have I got it pretty much spot on from the start?

I know the correct answer is to deactivate my Facebook account. But I won't for a bit. (Until WWIII happens would seem a good place to end it)
What hardened facts can I throw at him to wake him up? (Seeing as he's going to use phrase like "wake up" and then support politics for the fucking love of etc!)
Old 07-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
aheroicstand

What video did he link to? Was it the stupid fucking speech the shit head in chief gave last night?

Yeah you've pretty much got it. There are a lot of small details you can go over that basically prove how worthless both parties are. There's never any real change, the main premise of this political game we play is what side can better oppress the other. Further dividing the nation over a worthless power struggle rather than uniting it by moving towards more freedom for people to live the life they want to live.

Banker bail outs- Both Bush and Obama did it

Wall street funding-millions to both Romney and Obama, Parties bought and paid for by the bankers and mega corps.

Obama's drone strikes in yemen, somalia, pakistan, etc.. nato assault on libya, increased the troop number in afghanistan, only withdrew troops from Iraq because Bush's deadline to get them out had passed and the Iraqi's wouldn't extend it like Obama wanted to. Also increased mercenary number in Iraq to counter the removal of those troops. Such a worthy peace prize recipient.

Obamacare's a joke-written by the insurance companies, screws over small businesses with more than 50 employees yet multi-national corps like McDonalds get exemptions from having to comply. Plus it's just idiotic to force people to get health insurance. Too many people see the government as big daddy(or big brother) who should tell us what to do because they know better than us and we shouldn't have the freedom to choose for ourselves. They want to use it to socially engineer the society, they want to change the behaviors they find unsuitable through government force. Petty tyrants.
"We are gradually being brainwashed through semantics, and little by little we are coming to believe that government action and control are good and individual action is bad. One of these days we will wake up and believe that individual freedom is tyranny and government control is really liberty. It will largely have been accomplished by the polished art of political semantics." -John Ashbrook

Last edited by aheroicstand; 07-09-2012 at 06:56 PM.
aheroicstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
tom bombadil

Q. ''How Do I Deal With An Obama Fan On Facebook?''

A. Leave Facebook
tom bombadil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post

A. Leave Facebook
Ditto.

Stop buying what they are selling. That means, stop watching TV news, stop feeding the stock market (get rid of your 401K, etc.), stop chasing trends, eat organic only, don't Fakebook, don't twitter, throw your cell phone in the garbage. This is only a partial list.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
funkym00se

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post

A. Leave Facebook
And the thread ends.
funkym00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
farros

You'll save yourself a lot of energy by not trying to wake people up who aren't ready for it and dont want to be woken. If someones beleif empowers them, truth is irrelevant. We beleive what is most useful for our evolution at any point in our life.

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
hayed joe

Well I made this post instead, taking most of what aheroicstand wrote. (And yes, it was the speech Obama made last night)

Quote:
"And the winner of the 2012 American Presidential election is... ISRAEL!!!"

(Shimon Peres rushes to the front)

Peres: Yes! YES! Fuck yes! NOW we can bomb the shit out of Iran!

(Iran gets bombed, WWIII kicks off)

Cameron: As Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, I offer my support to this and also offer myself up as the personal sex slave of the winner! Or even the loser! I don't care! I don't discriminate these days, like any decent European politician.

Miliband: (dropping trousers) Ugh! Ugh! Me next!!! Me next!!!!

Anti-War Protester: I don't understand it? I got all the people on my Facebook wall to vote knowing full well the dumb fucks were going to get screwed over.

News Repeater: So naturally, you are now in fear of your life?

Anti-War Protester: The fuck I am! I've got me a handsome golden handshake and a stake supervising the prisoners in the FEMA camps! And I still get to wear this beanie hat!

(Meanwhile in Britain)

Dull Brit#1: GAWDBLESSIM! GAWD BLESS 'IM ALL!!! WE HAD THE OLYMPICS!!!

Other Brit: Yeah... I've just had to sell a kidney to pay for my food and heating bills thanks to the price rises caused by famine and the war?

Dull Brit#1: But we had the OLYMPICS!!! (Dies from radiation posioning)

No Bush/Obama signed banker bail outs were harmed in the making of this post.
Plenty got harmed in drone attacks though. Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan oh we went to FUCKING TOWN on this one! And also no mercenaries to counter the troop withdrawal were harmed in Iraq, even though you know exactly where the mercenaries came from. And we'd still be there if those Iraqi turds wouldn't extend our troop lease like Obama wanted. The integrity of the Nobel Peace Prize was of course anally raped to fuck as usual. Simon Cowell continues to please ITV 1. Please continue to scroll past this and future messages from me, lest your fragile compromise with contentment gets shattered and you mysteriously wake up screaming every single day for the rest of your lives.
So far one person has liked it. But no response from the person I mentioned in the first post...
Old 07-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
zen_anarchy

post this as a reply on face book

robamney
zen_anarchy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #9
night_gaunt

How do i deal with a romney fan in real life?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
aheroicstand

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
How do i deal with a romney fan in real life?
Do those actually exist?

If he's just an "anyone's better than Obama" guy that video posted above should clue him in.
"We are gradually being brainwashed through semantics, and little by little we are coming to believe that government action and control are good and individual action is bad. One of these days we will wake up and believe that individual freedom is tyranny and government control is really liberty. It will largely have been accomplished by the polished art of political semantics." -John Ashbrook
aheroicstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheroicstand View Post
Do those actually exist?

If he's just an "anyone's better than Obama" guy that video posted above should clue him in.
Oh yes.
My whole family.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
priceyyy11

With facts.
priceyyy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #13
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
Yeah, someone I know has posted this on my Facebook wall. I did consider the following response:

But I think I can do more with your help. Not interested in the birther debate (Or at the very least hold that back to my last bullet) but have I got it pretty much spot on from the start?

I know the correct answer is to deactivate my Facebook account. But I won't for a bit. (Until WWIII happens would seem a good place to end it)
What hardened facts can I throw at him to wake him up? (Seeing as he's going to use phrase like "wake up" and then support politics for the fucking love of etc!)
Simple, close your facebook account.

You'll be safer for it.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #14
badtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
Oh yes.
My whole family.
that cant be much fun.

i wanted to delete a fake Facebook profile, you cant. you can only 'deactivate' it, so its still actually there.

Last edited by badtv; 08-09-2012 at 12:00 AM.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #15
rreeve

Or just show this YouTube Video that proves Obama is a liar:

rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
the lost

I think you should mention the hollow rounds the US gov. has bought instead, that alone speaks volumes.

Also your message comes across as nothing but opinion, it might be better if you state some facts that cant be disputed.
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #17
nowayout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
How Do I Deal With An Obama Fan On Facebook?

nowayout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #18
substance_x

Why do you feel you have to deal with them?

Can't you just ignore them?
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #19
odd job

My article on Obama, published by "friendly" media (page 6).
odd job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd job View Post
My article on Obama, published by "friendly" media (page 6).
Nice
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote