Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
njbeliever
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 51
Default Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A biblical study

Article that traces the bloodlines of all the Nephilim before and after the flood and how they were able to return.

http://beginningandend.com/bloodline...iblical-study/
njbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The birth place of wind and water
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbeliever View Post
Article that traces the bloodlines of all the Nephilim before and after the flood and how they were able to return.

http://beginningandend.com/bloodline...iblical-study/
Its easy enough to find the giants today simply look at the Zionists as these are mostly composed of the bloodlines of the nephilim and they are just as much today men of reknown and even today giants in industry and corporate power, world power and domination. Bloodtests are not really needed to find them. Just look at the organizations they belong to and the positions they hold in world governor and chairman posts world wide. Nephilim=Zionist. Its the same bloodlines pulling the same stunts.
__________________
rabbit hole here
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,724
Default

Article looks interesting will read it later.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Default

Is it not interesting how Christians can change what the Bible means at the simple passing of the years?

Quote:
From the first time Ham is introduced, he is described as “the father of Canaan.” Notice none of his brothers get any similar distinction. Whenever special descriptions are included in a genealogy in Scripture it is the Bible’s way of saying something significant happened with this particular event. And the student of the Bible should search the Scriptures to find out what that event could be. In this case, it is clear that Canaan carried the Nephilim gene. This could only happen through his mother, Ham’s wife, having the Nephilim gene herself, since we know Noah in all his generations was 100% human. If Ham were wicked and not a follower of God, the odds of him taking a wife who was a part of the Nephilim hybrid pagan culture was much higher (B&E: also note that throughout Scripture, men who fell into sin often ended up marrying wives who worshiped false gods; for example, Solomon or King Ahab). And from what the Bible details, Ham was no follower of God. In fact, he was involved in an inappropriate incident with Noah that led to a curse:
So, first Ham was the token black guy who is the reason that the whites found it okay to enslaves the blacks, because they were "from Ham" and there was the "curse of Ham".

Now it's Nephilim. .... I wonder what it will be in 200 more years.

himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 04:39 AM   #5
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,052
Default

Noah and his 3 sons were the only 5 fingered people left alive at the time of the flood. The sons wives would have all been 6 fingered giants, after the flood the 3 went in different directions, if all started out in the same position and only one group saw the 6 fingered 'giants' become many in number could be if the 6 fingered children were married to each other and the 5 fingered children had to marry a 6 fingered person rather than another 5 fingered person because their children would have had 5 fingers, in a mixed marriage the ratio would be 50/50 and over time the 6 fingered ones would disappear 'naturally', with some of Shem's descendants it went the other way. Those were the Nations that Goliath came from and they were fully destroyed as part of the exodus period of time.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
mog58
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 476
Default Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A biblical study

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Its easy enough to find the giants today simply look at the Zionists as these are mostly composed of the bloodlines of the nephilim and they are just as much today men of reknown and even today giants in industry and corporate power, world power and domination. Bloodtests are not really needed to find them. Just look at the organizations they belong to and the positions they hold in world governor and chairman posts world wide. Nephilim=Zionist. Its the same bloodlines pulling the same stunts.
This is hokus-pokus and bunkum!!!
Please read this, and learn about the giants of old!!!


http://www.angelfire.com/nv/TheOlive.../append25.html

25. THE NEPHILIM, OR "GIANTS" OF GEN. 6, &c.

The progeny of the fallen angels with the daughters of Adam (see notes on Gen. 6, and Ap. 23) are called in Gen. 6, Ne-phil-im, which means fallen ones (from naphal, to fall). What these beings were can be gathered only from Scripture. They were evidently great in size, as well as great in wickedness. They were superhuman, abnormal beings; and their destruction was necessary for the preservation of the human race, and for the faithfulness of Jehovah's Word (Gen. 3:15).

This was why the Flood was brought "upon the world of the ungodly" (2Pet. 2:5) as prophesied by Enoch (Jude 14).

But we read of the Nephilim again in Num. 13:33 : "there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, which come of the Nephilim". How, it may be asked, could this be, if they were all destroyed in the Flood? The answer is contained in Gen. 6:4, where we read : "There were Nephilim in the earth in those days (i.e. in the days of Noah); and also AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became [the] mighty men (Heb. gibbor, the heroes) which were of old, men of renown" (lit. men of the name, i.e. who got a name and were renowned for their ungodliness).

So that "after that", i.e. after the Flood, there was a second irruption of these fallen angels, evidently smaller in number and more limited in area, for they were for the most part confined to Canaan, and were in fact known as "the nations of Canaan". It was for the destruction of these, that the sword of Israel was necessary, as the Flood had been before.

As to the date of this second irruption, it was evidently soon after it became known that the seed was to come through Abraham; for, when he came out from Haran (Gen. 12:6) and entered Canaan, the significant fact is stated : "The Canaanite was then (i.e. already) in the land." And in Gen. 14:5 they were already known as "Raphain" and Emim", and had established themselves at Asteroth Karnaim and Shaven Kiriathaim.

In ch. 15:18-21 they are enumerated and named among Canaanite Peoples : "Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, and the Amorites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites" (Gen. 15:19-21; cp. Ex. 3:8, 17; 23:23. Deut. 7; 20:17. Josh. 12:8).

These were to be cut off, and driven out, and utterly destroyed (Deut. 20:17. Josh. 3:10). But Israel failed in this (Josh. 13:13; 15:63; 16:10; 17:18. Judg. 1:19, 20, 28, 29, 30-36; 2:1-5; 3:1-7); and we known not how many got away to other countries to escape the general destruction. If this were recognized it would go far to solve many problems connected with Anthropology.

As to their other names, they were called Anakim, from on Anak which came of the Nephilim (Num. 13:23), and Rephaim, from Rapha, another notable one among them.

From Deut. 2:10, they were known by some as Emim, and Horim, and Zamzummim (v. 20, 21) and Avim, &c.

As Rephaim they were well known, and are often mentioned : but, unfortunately, instead of this, their proper name, being preserved, it is variously translated as "dead", "deceased", or "giants". These Rephaim are to have no resurrection. This fact is stated in Isa. 26:14 (where the proper name is rendered "deceased," and v. 19, where it is rendered "the dead").

It is rendered "dead" seven times (Job 26:5. Ps. 88:10. Prov. 2:18; 9:18; 21:16. Isa. 14:8; 26:19).

It is rendered "deceased" in Isa. 26:14.

It is retained as a proper name "Rephaim" ten times (two being in the margin). Gen. 14:5; 15:20. Josh. 12:15 (marg.). 2Sam. 5:18, 22; 23:13. 1Chron. 11:15; 14:9; 20:4 (marg.). Isa. 17:5.

In all other places it is rendered "giants", Gen. 6:4; Num. 23:33, where it is Nephilim; and Job 16:14, where it is gibbor (Ap. 14. iv).

By reading all these passages the Bible student may know all that can be known about these beings.

It is certain that the second irruption took place before Gen. 14, for there the Rephaim were mixed up with the five nations or peoples, which included Sodom and Gomorrha, and were defeated by the four kings under Chedorlaomer. Their principal locality was evidently "Ashtaroth Karnaim"; while the Emim were in the plain of Kiriathaim (Gen. 14:5).

Anak was a noted descendant of the Nephilim; and Rapha was another, giving their names respectively to different clans. Anak's father was Arba, the original builder of Hebron (Gen. 35:27. Josh. 15:13; 21:11); and this Palestine branch of the Anakim was not called Arbahim after him, but Anakim after Anak. They were great, mighty, and tall (Deut. 2:10, 11, 21, 22, 23; 9:2), evidently inspiring the ten spies with great fear (Num. 13:33). Og king of Bashan is described in Deut. 3:11.

Their strength is seen in "the giant cities of Bashan" to-day; and we know not how far they may have been utilized by Egypt in the construction of buildings, which is still an unsolved problem.

Arba was rebuilt by the Khabiri or confederates seven years before Zoan was built by the Egyptian Pharoahs of the nineteenth dynasty. See note on Num. 13:22.

If these Nephilim, and their branch of Rephaim, were associated with Egypt, we have an explanation of the problem which has for ages perplexed all engineers, as to how those huge stones and monuments were brought together. Why not in Egypt as well as in "the giant cities of Bashan" which exist, as such, to this day?

Moreover, we have in these mighty men, the "men of renown," the explanation of the origin of the Greek mythology. That mythology was no mere invention of the human brain, but it grew out of the traditions, and memories, and legends of the doings of that mighty race of beings; and was gradually evolved out of the "heroes" of Gen. 6:4. The fact that they were supernatural in their origin formed an easy step to their being regarded as the demi-gods of the Greeks.

Thus the Babylonian "Creation Tablets", the Egyptian "Book of the dead", the Greek mythology, and heathen Cosmogonies, which by some are set on an equality with Scripture, or by others adduced in support of it, are all the corruption and perversion of primitive truths, distorted in proportion as their origin was forgotten, and their memories faded away.
mog58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The birth place of wind and water
Posts: 1,184
Default

Enoch is related to the biblical figure of Noah who was a demi-god and survived the flood producing progeny besides himself based on the writings which makes Noah a Nephilim explaining his long life and more, a son of one of the gods. Writings say the lead scientist of the day (a god) and a human were his parents.

Your link says it plainly spelling error noted but the 'seed' was through Abraham fore a reason, he was related to Noah or the biblical figure of this man and Noah as the ancient writings confirm was the son of one of the gods a half breed, a Nephilim demi-god who's seed is still alive in the same blood line. Follow it. They call themselves Zionists and its not that hard to follow the trail if you open your eyes to what it spells out in your own link.

"On the roof of a dwelling where Batanash was bathing Enki by her loins took hold, he kissed her, his semen into her womb he poured." [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki: 204 ] From this encounter, she bore Ziusudra (Noah).

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html
__________________
rabbit hole here

Last edited by tnt1; 01-09-2012 at 08:21 PM.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
mog58
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Enoch is related to the biblical figure of Noah who was a demi-god and survived the flood producing progeny besides himself based on the writings which makes Noah a Nephilim explaining his long life and more, a son of one of the gods. Writings say the lead scientist of the day (a god) and a human were his parents.

Your link says it plainly spelling error noted but the 'seed' was through Abraham fore a reason, he was related to Noah or the biblical figure of this man and Noah as the ancient writings confirm was the son of one of the gods a half breed, a Nephilim demi-god who's seed is still alive in the same blood line. Follow it. They call themselves Zionists and its not that hard to follow the trail if you open your eyes to what it spells out in your own link.

"On the roof of a dwelling where Batanash was bathing Enki by her loins took hold, he kissed her, his semen into her womb he poured." [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki: 204 ] From this encounter, she bore Ziusudra (Noah).

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html
If you wish to believe such stuff, so be it!!!
From my previous post:



Quote:
Moreover, we have in these mighty men, the "men of renown," the explanation of the origin of the Greek mythology. That mythology was no mere invention of the human brain, but it grew out of the traditions, and memories, and legends of the doings of that mighty race of beings; and was gradually evolved out of the "heroes" of Gen. 6:4. The fact that they were supernatural in their origin formed an easy step to their being regarded as the demi-gods of the Greeks.

Thus the Babylonian "Creation Tablets", the Egyptian "Book of the dead", the Greek mythology, and heathen Cosmogonies, which by some are set on an equality with Scripture, or by others adduced in support of it, are all the corruption and perversion of primitive truths, distorted in proportion as their origin was forgotten, and their memories faded away.
mog58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #9
roman piso
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,836
Default

How can Fictional Bloodlines from a Story Book mingle with people of real life ? It is like saying the Bloodline of Harry Potter are among us


Last edited by roman piso; 01-09-2012 at 09:25 PM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The birth place of wind and water
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
How can Fictional Bloodlines from a Story Book mingle with people of real life ? It is like saying the Bloodline of Harry Potter are among us

Its multiple story books not one and from various sections of the planet. The story line remains while the names and time line is enough off to throw people but that is the case with handed down myth. There is a grain of truth to these tales and ancients didn't just take one too many tokes off the peace pipe to take time to write a lot of it down on clay tablets and stone. They felt it was important enough to pass on. Enki got the rep as being evil because when he saved his son from the flood and started the order of the Black Snake it was almost immediately corrupted by Enlil and his minions who is the Jehovah god of the Jews after basically demonizing Enki and now they, the chosen follow Enlil thinking him god when it was Enki the true good in the gods if there ever was such a thing that is labeled as evil. That is basically what I have come to understand and while some can argue the points we are trying to piece together a puzzle. When doing this as the puzzle goes together it can change of course and it probably will but so far this makes as much sense as anything.

The chosen are running the world, bullying the world on a mass scale really. The Israelis are the biggest troublemakers on the planet, and they refer to themselves as the chosen do they not? It does not take much to see this if you look. No one argues this in most circles. No one says much in most of the circles of power about this evil but they all know the Zionists rule. So where did they ( these Zionists) come from then ruling the world by crisis, shock and awe, which by the way is much the same footprint left by the Nephilim?

Zionists kill by the millions do they not? Who are these people you tell me who it is if not this bloodline passed down through time and myth. A fiction you say? Maybe you feel so but regardless of what you or I think of this matter or how silly we can make it in our own minds we have to accept that there are many many people that believe this tale firmly and swear on it in court on their bible and yet you call what many will fight you over and maybe even take your life for in some countries a fantasy. Its very real to many and daily we see just how real the rule by crisis MO has developed as these bloodlines do what they consider to be the work of their god due to this belief system. This is their claim anyway and that god traces back to this very story you call fantasy. That much we can surely agree on as it is current events any day of the week as these chosen toy about with the emotions of the masses through their very controlled mass media network. Anyway, it may well be all fantasy and the chosen could very well have chosen themselves in some past time just as some suggest. Its irrelevant though as the situation before us is real enough wouldn't you say?
__________________
rabbit hole here
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Enki got the rep as being evil because when he saved his son from the flood and started the order of the Black Snake it was almost immediately corrupted by Enlil and his minions who is the Jehovah god of the Jews after basically demonizing Enki and now they, the chosen follow Enlil thinking him god when it was Enki the true good in the gods if there ever was such a thing that is labeled as evil. That is basically what I have come to understand and while some can argue the points we are trying to piece together a puzzle. When doing this as the puzzle goes together it can change of course and it probably will but so far this makes as much sense as anything.
Except these are characters in stories, not real people or gods. If you want to see it as a symbolic myth, then that's cool. But to take this as some kind of truth is to distort reality with fantasy, and that is dangerous for mental health if it gets too deep.
Quote:
This is their claim anyway and that god traces back to this very story you call fantasy. That much we can surely agree on as it is current events any day of the week as these chosen toy about with the emotions of the masses through their very controlled mass media network. Anyway, it may well be all fantasy and the chosen could very well have chosen themselves in some past time just as some suggest. Its irrelevant though as the situation before us is real enough wouldn't you say?
No need to mix a real situation with myth. Deal with the facts, and not the fables for the best surmising and outcome.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #12
mog58
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 476
Default Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A biblical study

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Its multiple story books not one and from various sections of the planet. The story line remains while the names and time line is enough off to throw people but that is the case with handed down myth. There is a grain of truth to these tales and ancients didn't just take one too many tokes off the peace pipe to take time to write a lot of it down on clay tablets and stone. They felt it was important enough to pass on. Enki got the rep as being evil because when he saved his son from the flood and started the order of the Black Snake it was almost immediately corrupted by Enlil and his minions who is the Jehovah god of the Jews after basically demonizing Enki and now they, the chosen follow Enlil thinking him god when it was Enki the true good in the gods if there ever was such a thing that is labeled as evil. That is basically what I have come to understand and while some can argue the points we are trying to piece together a puzzle. When doing this as the puzzle goes together it can change of course and it probably will but so far this makes as much sense as anything.

The chosen are running the world, bullying the world on a mass scale really. The Israelis are the biggest troublemakers on the planet, and they refer to themselves as the chosen do they not? It does not take much to see this if you look. No one argues this in most circles. No one says much in most of the circles of power about this evil but they all know the Zionists rule. So where did they ( these Zionists) come from then ruling the world by crisis, shock and awe, which by the way is much the same footprint left by the Nephilim?

Quote:
Zionists kill by the millions do they not?
Who are these people you tell me who it is if not this bloodline passed down through time and myth. A fiction you say? Maybe you feel so but regardless of what you or I think of this matter or how silly we can make it in our own minds we have to accept that there are many many people that believe this tale firmly and swear on it in court on their bible and yet you call what many will fight you over and maybe even take your life for in some countries a fantasy. Its very real to many and daily we see just how real the rule by crisis MO has developed as these bloodlines do what they consider to be the work of their god due to this belief system. This is their claim anyway and that god traces back to this very story you call fantasy. That much we can surely agree on as it is current events any day of the week as these chosen toy about with the emotions of the masses through their very controlled mass media network. Anyway, it may well be all fantasy and the chosen could very well have chosen themselves in some past time just as some suggest. Its irrelevant though as the situation before us is real enough wouldn't you say?
Quote:
Zionists kill by the millions do they not?
Tell me/us, do you believe that the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' are true???
If so, is this why say what you do about Zionist's???
mog58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #13
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The birth place of wind and water
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog58 View Post
Tell me/us, do you believe that the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' are true???
If so, is this why say what you do about Zionist's???
I believe they confound us with a lot of false info and that book may or may not be part of that I don't know. I tried to go through it once and got some of it digested but that was about it. I think current events pretty much show the facts as I call them The bankers and other zionists running all the 'big show' in every office of true power all connect in this brotherhood. No one bats an eye at it when David or one of the other gurus speaks out about it yet no one has ever put two and two together about who the Zionists really are or where they actually trace their roots to. I believe things like Bush and Obama being related are not by accident but by design because the president is selected years in advance. Obama was bragging that he'd be president one day to his mail man long before he was even out of school because he knew even then! They're both related to the royal family and you could if you knew where to look find this wide spread in all key positions thats my hunch anyways. Zionists like the chosen they claim to be believe they have been given cart blanche for the world to do with as they please. They have come right out and said that the goyim are here to serve them. For no other purpose do they exist. This is Zionist. This is Nephilim. Same talk. Same zoo, just a different time. My belief is I don't have to prove it because it is proving itself daily on the main stream news.

J.P. Morgan/Chase, Goldman Sachs, and the Rothschild Bank of London rule this world and those behind these banks are directly linked to the chosen people I speak of here. Ask yourself how Goldman Sachs boss Lloyd Blankfien could tell the the Sunday times of London that bankers do 'gods work' and do so with a straight face in all seriousness meaning every word he says?

Look at the power structure of the government in the USA. You will note the chosen people in all key positions of 'true' power. Who chairs Homeland Security? A chosen and Zionist. And what about the Armed Services Committee? Another of the chosen Zionists. How bout the Ways and Means Committee? Another of the chosen people chairs this position. Yet another is the head of the IRS. The list goes on. Look at the chain of command in the Pentagon it is the same with key positions all filled by these of the chosen people. Make note here this is NOT by accident. This makes it very difficult to stand up to Israel with this much pull in Washington and the Pentigon no?

Surely anyone trained at one time in their lives as to potential security threats would see the potential here in these key positions of power no? I see it. In a moments notice if these key power players had to chose between the USA and Israel and their roots which do you suppose we can trust huh? Look at the organizations they belong to like CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones if that helps but this just confirms my own thoughts and words here..

It really does not matter where you look anymore. Even the border and immigration sub-committee is chaired by one of the chosen Zionists of our government always appointed it seems to key positions. While these positions can be shuffled the majority of the time you will note if you look that this is always the case and you will note also that when they break the law they get no punishments usually. Will Corzine ever pay for his crimes and thefts you think? Anyway, Public Works, Commerce, House Majority Leader all chosen. It really begins to stand out the more you look, that is of course if you look. Or did the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics and the part about a "New Jerusalem" housing itself in London slip by you?

You want to hear it another way? Just watch this then.

__________________
rabbit hole here
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #14
terrorworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 513
Default

If you really want to know about who the Nephilim and the Illuminati (and 'Reptilians') are you mustn't ignore the apocryphic Book of Enoch (put down, and obviously even suppressed and forbidden for a long time, as 'false' or heretic by the church) - among some others; there are numerous amazing details, suppressed by the churches in public within the bible, too (though I don't believe each detail in the bible is true, like some fundamentalists claim - there are many obvious contradictions). My opinion: Nephilim = the Fallen Angels (one version of the Book of Enoch says they were 200, divided into 20 groups; and the leaders of these groups are mentioned by names.), Illuminati = the evil children of the Fallen Angels with humans (which Icky calls 'hybrids'); the evil souls of the (even older) giants might partly have reincarnated in many of these beings).

I don't claim each detail in the Book of Enoch is actually true, but numerous things just fit in (but I think the god called 'Jael' there might rather be Jahveh, Satan, or Sammael, the leader of the Fallen Angels conspiring on Mt. Hermon (this lies in SE-Lebanon today) in prehistoric times. And the one who presented himself as 'Shaddein' to Moses...
I think the Nephilim ['(die) nie(der)-fiel(en) (vom) (H)imm(el)' = German!; = the ones fallen from heaven] are not the same creatures like the Anunnaki (I think those are a reptilian race, but staging many wars, too). The Nephilim IMO are a negative group of angelic beings (in deed those who conspired with Satan for destruction, very roughly said). And that they are the core of the Dark (Babylonian) Brotherhood, too.

But there are/were some positive 'rather non-human' or divine creatures working on earth, too, IMO:
Jesus (and: Amazingly an 'Esus' is mentioned as a god-like figure in the Celt(ic)s' pantheon!), Isais/Isis/Ischtar (possibly a female 'partner'-soul of Jesus, called with different names during different times/political situations).
I don't want to discuss positive angelic beings here now, because that needs much time (but they are mentioned in the Book if Enoch, too).

About nowadays Brainwashing: It isn't allowed IMO (a taboo) that persons ('beasts') might exist on this planet which are evil by nature (though there do exist books calling Satanism or Demonism 'wickedness by birth').
__________________
'He who does not notice in a certain age that he's surrounded mostly by idiots he does not notice for a certain reason. ' Curt Goetz
'The most dangerous enemy of truth is the compact majority.' (Henrik Ibsen)

Last edited by terrorworld; 02-09-2012 at 01:34 AM.
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 4,685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Noah and his 3 sons were the only 5 fingered people left alive at the time of the flood. The sons wives would have all been 6 fingered giants, after the flood the 3 went in different directions, if all started out in the same position and only one group saw the 6 fingered 'giants' become many in number could be if the 6 fingered children were married to each other and the 5 fingered children had to marry a 6 fingered person rather than another 5 fingered person because their children would have had 5 fingers, in a mixed marriage the ratio would be 50/50 and over time the 6 fingered ones would disappear 'naturally', with some of Shem's descendants it went the other way. Those were the Nations that Goliath came from and they were fully destroyed as part of the exodus period of time.
I think this rather incomprehensible post deserves the finger.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,620
Default

This is one of those threads that i am going to have to get piss drunk to understand..

isn't it?
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,052
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
This is one of those threads that i am going to have to get piss drunk to understand..

isn't it?
Maybe, ..... maybe not, don't gamble, get drunk and that covers all the bases.

If the flood was to kill all the 6 fingered children of the fallen angels (immortal so 10,000 holy angels were the ones that put them in the pit where they will stay until it is the time for their judgment) a handful go to the lake when Jesus returns, the rest will go when Satan does, 1,000 years after the return.

I'm my post I was just saying if a group of limited diversity got on a deserted island and many generations later there were different races you could plot how the changes were made by looking at the marriages and births

The iron in the iron/clay kingdom are fallen angels, prior to the return Satan is cast to earth and he has a key that will let 1 fallen angel out who was around before the flood, from that event (5th trump) there is 42 months before the return (7th trump) The 6th trump sees 4 fallen angels manifest into 200M horsemen that will physically kill 1/3 of the people on earth in 37 months.

That about sums it up, not sure why it deserved a finger.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #18
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
Maybe, ..... maybe not, don't gamble, get drunk and that covers all the bases.

If the flood was to kill all the 6 fingered children of the fallen angels (immortal so 10,000 holy angels were the ones that put them in the pit where they will stay until it is the time for their judgment) a handful go to the lake when Jesus returns, the rest will go when Satan does, 1,000 years after the return.

I'm my post I was just saying if a group of limited diversity got on a deserted island and many generations later there were different races you could plot how the changes were made by looking at the marriages and births

The iron in the iron/clay kingdom are fallen angels, prior to the return Satan is cast to earth and he has a key that will let 1 fallen angel out who was around before the flood, from that event (5th trump) there is 42 months before the return (7th trump) The 6th trump sees 4 fallen angels manifest into 200M horsemen that will physically kill 1/3 of the people on earth in 37 months.

That about sums it up, not sure why it deserved a finger.
You could be right...there is some really weird crap going on out there, isn't there?

I am of two minds on this because it sometimes DOES seem like Revelations is playing out..but on the other hand i look at the atrocity the church has commited..
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #19
megahertz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,052
Default

Israel went wayward and started killing the Prophets sent to her, the NT version hasn't made out any better and there is nobody that can put us in exile. Technically if you call Jesus Lord and then do things that are against His Laws you are a false Christian, they are the first bunch that will feel wrath if that means anything. The people killed/injured get compensated for that abuse, again not much of a relief for those that went through back then and experience the same today. Backing a corrupt action has the same punishment as if you were doing the actual killing.

1Pe:4:17:
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us,
what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Last edited by megahertz; 06-09-2012 at 01:22 AM.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
mog58
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 476
Default Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A biblical study

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I believe they confound us with a lot of false info and that book may or may not be part of that I don't know. I tried to go through it once and got some of it digested but that was about it. I think current events pretty much show the facts as I call them The bankers and other zionists running all the 'big show' in every office of true power all connect in this brotherhood. No one bats an eye at it when David or one of the other gurus speaks out about it yet no one has ever put two and two together about who the Zionists really are or where they actually trace their roots to. I believe things like Bush and Obama being related are not by accident but by design because the president is selected years in advance. Obama was bragging that he'd be president one day to his mail man long before he was even out of school because he knew even then! They're both related to the royal family and you could if you knew where to look find this wide spread in all key positions thats my hunch anyways. Zionists like the chosen they claim to be believe they have been given cart blanche for the world to do with as they please. They have come right out and said that the goyim are here to serve them. For no other purpose do they exist. This is Zionist. This is Nephilim. Same talk. Same zoo, just a different time. My belief is I don't have to prove it because it is proving itself daily on the main stream news.

J.P. Morgan/Chase, Goldman Sachs, and the Rothschild Bank of London rule this world and those behind these banks are directly linked to the chosen people I speak of here. Ask yourself how Goldman Sachs boss Lloyd Blankfien could tell the the Sunday times of London that bankers do 'gods work' and do so with a straight face in all seriousness meaning every word he says?

Look at the power structure of the government in the USA. You will note the chosen people in all key positions of 'true' power. Who chairs Homeland Security? A chosen and Zionist. And what about the Armed Services Committee? Another of the chosen Zionists. How bout the Ways and Means Committee? Another of the chosen people chairs this position. Yet another is the head of the IRS. The list goes on. Look at the chain of command in the Pentagon it is the same with key positions all filled by these of the chosen people. Make note here this is NOT by accident. This makes it very difficult to stand up to Israel with this much pull in Washington and the Pentigon no?

Surely anyone trained at one time in their lives as to potential security threats would see the potential here in these key positions of power no? I see it. In a moments notice if these key power players had to chose between the USA and Israel and their roots which do you suppose we can trust huh? Look at the organizations they belong to like CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones if that helps but this just confirms my own thoughts and words here..

It really does not matter where you look anymore. Even the border and immigration sub-committee is chaired by one of the chosen Zionists of our government always appointed it seems to key positions. While these positions can be shuffled the majority of the time you will note if you look that this is always the case and you will note also that when they break the law they get no punishments usually. Will Corzine ever pay for his crimes and thefts you think? Anyway, Public Works, Commerce, House Majority Leader all chosen. It really begins to stand out the more you look, that is of course if you look. Or did the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics and the part about a "New Jerusalem" housing itself in London slip by you?

You want to hear it another way? Just watch this then.

Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway? - YouTube
As I understand it, Zionist's want a homeland in Israel. Not to rule the world!!!

Whereas, the lying muslims of islam, want to rule the world for real, as mandated in the koran!!!

Have a read and listen to the video in the link!!!


http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/6628.htm
Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi: 'One Of The Tenets Of The Muslim Brotherhood… Is The Islamic Caliphate And The Ruling Of The World… The Day Will Come When We Will Be The Masters Of The World'
mog58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:30 PM.