Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
szymo
Member
 
szymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Default Reptilians are demons

In 2009, there was a thread, saying that Ike's reptilians are the old demons of Christianity:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46652

Since I am being harrassed by this beings, I would like to make my late contribution to this thread and to confirm, that they are simply demons. Two main indicators:

1. I often go on weekends to the woods or on a prolonged bike trip, so I have to sleep under a tent. When I make a camp fire, it scares them out and they stop the blabber. By a fire, I am harder to access by them.

2. When calling the name of God, they become quiet or really angry, so that they must have some respect of their enemy.

My opinion, based on personal experience is, that they are souldead and want to make everything around as dead as them. Really nasty things, once they get in, it isn't easy to shake them off. Poland is a stronghold of these nephilim, there are very many demonic hosts out here, who act as a earthly transmitter for these disembodied to pursue their evil agenda, which would be to take as many original human souls out (= kill real humans) and to replace them by their evil robotic version. Very many "people" with draco haircut out here, also a strong affection for dinosaurs. Sounds crazy - the truth maybe not nice, but unfortunately it exceeds the imagination of the average man.

In todays culture, there are so many occult and satanic signs out there, that every medieval peasant would run away as fast as possible:

Quote:
What the Alchemical managers have bred over a millenia is a human race of the most wretched stupidity and ignorance unrivaled in thousands of years. These blind slaves are told they are “free” and “highly educated” even as they march behind signs that would cause any medieval peasant to run screaming away from them in panic-stricken terror. The symbols that modern man embraces with the naive trust of an infant would be tantamount to billboards reading, ‘This way to your death and enslavement,’ to the understanding of the traditional peasant of antiquity
— Michael A. Hoffman II; Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare
So, maybe this unsophisticated person understood more of spritual warfare compared to us, the modern humans, who boasts himself of being technologically superior to the middle ages? Maybe technology lured us into a state of spiritual sleep, in which we are getting unsuspicious on the matter, of who is trying to enslave (or replace) us, in order to eliminate the original inhabitants of this planet, which are the representatives of the original Creator? War on us = war on Creator.

Always remember, how magnificent the Human is - we are conditioned to think, that we are weak, lazy, dependant on the modern system and so on. NOT TRUE! Compared to these demons, we are as a shining sun to a cockroach, that is why they don't attack us overtly, but must lure in the background, waiting for theit chance. They are really weak and they know that, hence they must work in a group, even then they are weaker as the human. We are really magnificent, made in the image of the Creator, so it is time to realize that and to stand firm for what you are.

Here are two links to my photo albums, showing you some of the signs all around us:

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg500/atomis/nowy/

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/...mis/Ljubljana/
szymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 814
Default

The demon term is a misconception they are what they are - humanoid reptilians. They arent disembodied they live on another frequency and they could appear infront of you in a normal solid state. They like to pretend that they are ascended beings or whatever but what they lack in soul (psy) power they make it up with technology. The dimensional layers are created by the magnetosphere that they modified long ago after the war to take over this planet.

They WANT peoples to believe that they are demons or angels it create this mystical point of view where one may think that he's inferior to them or that he can't do anything agaisnt them, then they also want peoples to worship them and believe in false senses of security for exemple that they fear ''jesus christ'' or ''shielding'' yourself with religious prayers, the moment you use their religious dogma is the moment that you are entirely accessible to their manipulations. You can shield yourself or cast spells but those have to be your own, uninfluenced by any religious dogma or new age trap. We can't know the real names of mother and father (gods) at this moment since this is a prison planet - for now , but by thinking about them in a uninfluenced way simply as Dad and Mom you'll feel uplifted and guided.

The pleadians/humans fleet is very close until they break through the magnetosphere do not trust the first ships that will appear, do not trust the greys and do not trust the reptilians, they may also fake pleadian appearences.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
szymo
Member
 
szymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Yes, we basically say the same, but in another terms You can take whatever of the two options suits you and apply it to these beings, the main thing is not to forget, what they are and what they have planned for us. I will stick to the "demon" option though, because (paradoxically, we live in the 21st century) it is more plausible to my mind and soul. They look very sad to me, as if Someone (that BIG Someone) has put a course on them and now they don't feel anything - yes, I would say, they are cursed and now seek revenge. These things act like locusts, they want to make an assault on Earth and its inhabitants.

I forgot to mention, they got in rage, when I watched a documentary about a hunting in Alaska and saw that Innnuit man, who was very skilful in surviving in that harsh environment. I had this thought, that, in fact, we humans are specialists in surviving on various (uninviting at first glance) places of our Earth. Then they got literally in rage. That would suggest, that they are on the quest for stealing this planet from its rightful inhabitants. They will make the final move very soon, so clean your soul and be prepared...
szymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 814
Default

Alright theres no problem viewing them as demons as long as you dont buy into their religions, its right that they are evil beings devoid of good emotions. They even view the illuminatis with great despise, as pathetic beings backstabbing their own race for a golden cage and they tell them what they want to hear, while they view you,me and peoples like us with a sense of hatred yet respect for figuring it out. They never intended the illuminatis to be part of ''them'' once the job here was to be done but reward them with the worst treatments possible for their treacherous services.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #5
spiraltrance
Senior Member
 
spiraltrance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,812
Default

Have you encountered good reptillians? I once encountered one astraly and he didn't seem to bad to be honest. Definitely had a fallen nature about him but i didn't feel threatened by him.

Saying that I had another encounter with a reptillian that was extremely malevolent.

I know someone who says he's encountered them physically and physically wrestled with one. He says they are extremely strong 4 to 5 times stronger than humans. They have technology they stole from another race that allows them to teleport about.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #6
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 814
Default

Maybe there is good reptilians somewhere in the universe but not here, they surrounded the whole planet with their ships, the moon base, the force field that is the magnetosphere protecting them from any intrusion, they turned this planet into a prison/stronghold and good aliens wouldnt work in secrecy or on non-intervention law while the planet is doing bad. They've been messing alot with me since I can remember but they also erased alot of my memories, trying to conceal their presence as much as possible relying instead on the greys guys(which are reptilian hybrids under their suits) so I would later trust them. I wont go into details about my experiences but I can tell you that I highly doubt that good aliens interventions ever happened to anyone here in the last 100 years or more as they really shielded and defended the whole planet from any good guys intrusion(check out the nasa smoking gun videos if you havent already), playing mind tricks left and right with peoples.

Last edited by blaze9; 27-08-2012 at 02:22 AM.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,329
Default

and demons are a type of alien vampire.

therefore reptilians are alien vampires...

(caught mid shapeshift possibly?)

aswang- a filipino vampire from folklore. can appear as a human. can transform into a flying reptile with leathery wings...

taniwah - new zealand reptilian being. sometimes depicted as a vampire e.g. J Geeks song 'i'm a taniwah' on youtube... cool song, btw...

you mite want to listen to their lyrics, very interesting for this forum, i would say.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #8
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,329
Default

jinn can be vampires (there's a type of jinn called a ghul - that eats people - ghul - is probably where we get ghoul from). jinn are beings mentioned in the koran made of smokeless flame instead of 'clay' like humans. they can be good or evil.

not all jinn are bad, just like not all humans are bad. jinn and genies are interchangeable.

as in the tv show i dream of jeannie...
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #9
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,329
Default

so yeah - there can be good reptilians (vampires) i think, just like there are good and bad humans.

you won't deny that some human beings are extremely nasty. and some are very good.

same with the jinn probably...
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:45 AM   #10
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,329
Default

most demon masks from folklore of cultures world wide shows humanoid beings with fangs. the other type of being depicted in folklore demon masks is a reptilian lizard kind of being.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #11
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
so yeah - there can be good reptilians (vampires) i think, just like there are good and bad humans.

you won't deny that some human beings are extremely nasty. and some are very good.

same with the jinn probably...
But understand that our society is ran by freewill, theres good,bad and kinda neutral peoples because we aren't under the same banner, obeying the same command, while the reptilians are a millitary collective empire - you dont follow, you're out. Their goal was to ultimately do the same to us.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #12
blind seance
Senior Member
 
blind seance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Califas
Posts: 255
Default

good thread szyeo
__________________
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Reptilian Queen "S"ymbol Thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103119
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
blind seance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #13
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 479
Default

I agree and would also add that the whole "reptilian" thing could be many possible things:

1. An actual alien or interdemensional race who either worship or are in league with demons. I have heard that Reptilians are actually "Satanic" in the sense that they worship the black sun/dark logo's. They most likely are involved in demon summoning like some of the elite are.

2. The Reptilian thing is just a clever disinformation campaign designed to throw people off the spiritual path and make them think the Queen mother is a lizard. This scenario is often referred to as "The Grand Deception". These "Demons" will at some point in the future reveal themselves in the guise of aliens.

3.Its all fake and we are all completely insane. I actually wish this one was true because it would make reality so much simplier.

note - I have heard from another researcher that the Reptilians are an actual physical race but their allies the Mantids are actually containers for Demons(infernals). They operate them like puppets basically which is very creepy.

I know one thing for sure that Shadow People(demons, astral vampires) are a very real phenomena and so are their tricks. Don't trust any channeled information because 99% of the time its probably demons playing their mindgames.
__________________
From the broken ruins of Babylon, helping you understand the matrix. A completely free show dedicated to the liberation of planet earth.
End of Days Radio

Last edited by ninjashoes; 28-08-2012 at 02:00 AM.
ninjashoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #14
szymo
Member
 
szymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Default

To be honest, I never encountered any benevolent reptilian being. Do you think, that is even possible, regarding their military aspect? They seem to be very into the drill, so someone benevolent would possibly be taken out and put into "correction", maybe? The never leave anything to the coincidence.
szymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
ufochick
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 9,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymo View Post
To be honest, I never encountered any benevolent reptilian being. Do you think, that is even possible, regarding their military aspect? They seem to be very into the drill, so someone benevolent would possibly be taken out and put into "correction", maybe? The never leave anything to the coincidence.
Me either. I have not seen or interacted with any reptilian females either. I have assumed that either they are kept carefully out of the way and are under control or there simply are no females.
ufochick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #16
thoughtmage
Senior Member
 
thoughtmage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Me either. I have not seen or interacted with any reptilian females either. I have assumed that either they are kept carefully out of the way and are under control or there simply are no females.
Just adding food for thought.

Why do you think all the beings you've encountered were male?

Genetically-speaking reptiles have no need for mammary glands or other feminine features save for the vagina.

I can imagine a normal human not being able to tell the difference between a male or female of this kind of species.

Did they tell you they were male?

I once heard they were actually both sexes. Could that also be the case?
__________________
Geometry Alive!
thoughtmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 01:43 AM   #17
ufochick
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 9,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtmage View Post
Just adding food for thought.

Why do you think all the beings you've encountered were male?

Genetically-speaking reptiles have no need for mammary glands or other feminine features save for the vagina.

I can imagine a normal human not being able to tell the difference between a male or female of this kind of species.

Did they tell you they were male?

I once heard they were actually both sexes. Could that also be the case?
Good question, I like ones that make me think .

Well one was equiped with the male jingly part, that one WAS male. The voice, the body language, the clothing, the build, the chests, the sexual energy all screamed males.
Now other Beings I have encountered could be either way but every aspect that I could analyze of the reptilians I have had encounters with were male.
That's the best I can explain it.
ufochick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #18
ceti
Senior Member
 
ceti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: newcastle uk
Posts: 1,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymo View Post
In 2009, there was a thread, saying that Ike's reptilians are the old demons of Christianity:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46652

Since I am being harrassed by this beings, I would like to make my late contribution to this thread and to confirm, that they are simply demons. Two main indicators:

1. I often go on weekends to the woods or on a prolonged bike trip, so I have to sleep under a tent. When I make a camp fire, it scares them out and they stop the blabber. By a fire, I am harder to access by them.

2. When calling the name of God, they become quiet or really angry, so that they must have some respect of their enemy.

My opinion, based on personal experience is, that they are souldead and want to make everything around as dead as them. Really nasty things, once they get in, it isn't easy to shake them off. Poland is a stronghold of these nephilim, there are very many demonic hosts out here, who act as a earthly transmitter for these disembodied to pursue their evil agenda, which would be to take as many original human souls out (= kill real humans) and to replace them by their evil robotic version. Very many "people" with draco haircut out here, also a strong affection for dinosaurs. Sounds crazy - the truth maybe not nice, but unfortunately it exceeds the imagination of the average man.

In todays culture, there are so many occult and satanic signs out there, that every medieval peasant would run away as fast as possible:



So, maybe this unsophisticated person understood more of spritual warfare compared to us, the modern humans, who boasts himself of being technologically superior to the middle ages? Maybe technology lured us into a state of spiritual sleep, in which we are getting unsuspicious on the matter, of who is trying to enslave (or replace) us, in order to eliminate the original inhabitants of this planet, which are the representatives of the original Creator? War on us = war on Creator.

Always remember, how magnificent the Human is - we are conditioned to think, that we are weak, lazy, dependant on the modern system and so on. NOT TRUE! Compared to these demons, we are as a shining sun to a cockroach, that is why they don't attack us overtly, but must lure in the background, waiting for theit chance. They are really weak and they know that, hence they must work in a group, even then they are weaker as the human. We are really magnificent, made in the image of the Creator, so it is time to realize that and to stand firm for what you are.

Here are two links to my photo albums, showing you some of the signs all around us:

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg500/atomis/nowy/

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/...mis/Ljubljana/
Why Poland?
I`m sure the epicenter of satanism is in babylondon.Other then that Sydney.I ask this as im thinking of moving into polish countryside?.
__________________
Blah blah blah.

Last edited by ceti; 29-08-2012 at 01:59 AM.
ceti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #19
thoughtmage
Senior Member
 
thoughtmage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Good question, I like ones that make me think .

Well one was equiped with the male jingly part, that one WAS male. The voice, the body language, the clothing, the build, the chests, the sexual energy all screamed males.
Now other Beings I have encountered could be either way but every aspect that I could analyze of the reptilians I have had encounters with were male.
That's the best I can explain it.
Ah I sort of understand.

If you can feel energies I'd like to know how you would be able to differentiate between male sexual energies and similar aspects such as feelings of dominance or predatory natures, which would probably be prevalent in both males and females of the reptilian species.
__________________
Geometry Alive!
thoughtmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 02:42 AM   #20
ufochick
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 9,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtmage View Post
Ah I sort of understand.

If you can feel energies I'd like to know how you would be able to differentiate between male sexual energies and similar aspects such as feelings of dominance or predatory natures, which would probably be prevalent in both males and females of the reptilian species.
I think it's the same as with human. There is a big difference to me in male and female energy. Most humans are a combination of the two, but there are the extremes when a human is almost completely male or female energy wise.

These Beings had the energy of rape and plunder. As a sensitive I simply felt the agressive and agressive sexual energy from them. Plus the others had the same "male" energy as the obviously male one did. They were much MORE male somehow than the human males are.

That's the best I can do. This language thing makes it tough.
ufochick is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:10 AM.