Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,172
Default Original Biblical Jews were a Black African people

"Counterfeit Jews: the hated, white "Khazars" usurped the real Jews!"

Black Jews DNA

blackhistory.tribe.net/thread...457c2f1

Blacked out Through Whitewash

www.faem.com/books/blaksec1.htm

The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p.501) Many of them still are Black, in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia.

A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has kept its identity for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa." Abraham, ancestor of the Hebrews, was from Chaldea; the ancient Chaldeans were Black. In fact, Africa takes it name from Ophren, a son of Abraham by his wife, Keturah (Whiston: The Life and Works of Flavius Josephus p.50) Like Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the lineage of Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie also goes back to Judah -- through Solomon/Queen of Sheba and King David.

It's quite an important read. So now I can say that 6 million PEOPLE'S were gassed in auswitz. They weren't even jews they were FAKERS.
Mind you the whole thing might of been faked, who knows.
__________________
"Radical Libertarians are equivalent to leftist Saul Alinskyites. Both despise government and the Constitution, seeking to destroy America. Alinsky wanted a community government; radical libertarians want Rothbardian uprisings to destroy government and wealth altogether for communal equality. To accomplish this, radical libertarians demand anarchy."
gremlin is online now  
Old 23-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
radziox
Senior Member
 
radziox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It's quite an important read. So now I can say that 6 million PEOPLE'S were gassed in auswitz. They weren't even jews they were FAKERS.
Mind you the whole thing might of been faked, who knows.
6 milion has long since stopped to be the official number anymore. There were hardly that many Jews in entire Europe at that time. The liars that invented holocaust(TM) have changed that number and now its officially 4 milion, not 6.

And as for Aushwitz being a gas camp, that tale has been debunked allready as well. A Jewish revisionist David Cole was there and his documentary shows that Aushwitz was another zionist fairy tale and a psyop, nothing else. The camp hardly shows the conditions to be met for extermination of people, not to mention 6 milion people. For example- the door to shower (which is where Jews were supposed to be killed) didn't have any lock mechanism and could be opened anytime FROM BOTH SIDES.

Remember- victors write history. It is later up to honest people to dig up what really happened, not what was claimed by the victors of that time.

Anyway, here is the link for the whole thing though:

__________________
''A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes.'' - James Feibleman
"Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right." - H. L. Mencken's
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
''Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte
''A cult is a religion with no political power.'' - Tom Wolfe

Last edited by radziox; 23-08-2012 at 07:06 PM.
radziox is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,062
Default

The author of the book, a summary of which is posted in the link in the OP, where the preceding quotes will come from, has made a few mistakes, and due to this dishonesty/ignorance, I am not inclined to hold this book in any high merit, nor the theory it purports to defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
The word Semite is from semi which means half. Half what? Half BLACK! (mulatto!) Semite refers to the descendants of Shem, one of Noah's sons. The word originates from the Latin prefix semi which means half. "half Black and half white...
http://www.faem.com/books/blaksec1.htm
Not at all what the author claims here:

Quote:
Shem

Shem is the first born son of Noah , and brother of Japheth and Ham (Genesis 10:21 & 9:24).

The name Shem is equal to the word (shem), which itself means "name," whether it is meant as a regular name or as fame (to make a 'name' for oneself). Where the word comes from no one knows but many eagerly play the guessing game.
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Shem.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
feet the color of burnt brass (Rev. 1:14,15) and a likeness resembling jasper and sardine stone (sard/sardonyx), which are commonly "brownish" stones. (Rev. 4:3).
Jasper and Sardonyx are most times reddish in color, and generally associated with being a red stone. Anyone with a simple knowledge of gemstones knows this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
ALL the earliest pictures and statues of Christ depict him as Black. In the catacombs of Rome where images of Jesus appear for the first time, black paintings and statues of Christ, the Madonna, Apostles and Biblical characters still survive from early Christian worship.
Please have a look at this webpage for some of the earliest pictures of Jesus and take note of what he looks like. You will see that it does not match up with what the author is claiming. http://www.religionfacts.com/jesus/image_gallery.htm

I'm not saying that Jesus was white (personally I don't think he existed so there isn't even a need to give an "I think" on the matter), but if he were real, and allegorically, yes Jesus would have been of a darker skin color, but most likely more of an olive tone than the very dark.

Okay, on with the show..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
Buddha was Black, that's why his woolly hair is always shown in small tight curls, pepper corn style or corn rows
No, Buddha wasn't "black", he was Indian. Yes, there are some very dark Indians, specifically in the South, but they do not have the same hair characteristics as the author is trying to attribute to Buddha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
The Power that causes galaxies to spiral, and planets and atoms to spin; that causes the double helix spiral of the DNA molecules -this same spiraling power causes spiraling hair... otherwise known as NAPPY, kinky, curly, frizzy, wavy, WOOLLY hair!
Uhm, this is simply Woo. LOL. Wow, whatever the dude was smoking at the time, I really hope he was sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
The ancient Egyptians called themselves Kam or Kam-Au (Black people/ Black God-people), and their country Kamit (or Khemit), both meaning land of the Blacks and the Black Land. The word Egypt is derived from the Greek word Aigyptos (or Aiguptos) which means Black!
It was called "The Black Land" because of the fertile soil.

Quote:
1) What does "Kemet" mean?
"Kemet" (keh-MET) is the term ancient Egyptians used as the official name of their country. (Sometimes they also called it Ta-mery, or "beloved land.") Kemet translates as "Black Land", in reference to the fertile banks and fields surrounding the Nile (black from the soil). In contrast, "deshret" is the term for the "Red Land" or the desert (a modern term derived from "deshret") that surrounds the fertile "kemet". By using the term Kemet instead of Egypt, we refer to the country by the name its own people called it (Egypt is an English form of the Greek name for this land, Aegyptos, itself derived from Coptic hi(t)-ka(u)-ptah, "the house/temple of the ka of Ptah").
http://www.kemet.org/terms_list.html
The following link is to a book which gives Kam as the word that the South Americans called the Egyptians. I am not sure how much merit it holds, perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in - http://books.google.com/books?id=44w...%20kam&f=false

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
Whites stole the word "Aryan" from the Sanskrit language of India's Blacks where it meant noble cultivator or the holy.
Actually, whites didn't really "steal" anything. The Western world fell for a mistranslation by Mueller, who later retracted his original meaning of the word Aryan and proposed instead that it wasn't a race. Too bad that Hitler did not get the memo in time. Too bad also that no one educates neo nazis and "race realists" on this neither.
The author is correct that Arya means noble, but no one intended to "steal" it. He is suffering from a persecution complex me thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out by Whitewash
Paris is named after the Egyptian goddess, Isis! -from an early temple of Isis (Pari Isidos). At the site of this temple is the Cathedral of Notre Dame; the Grande Dame referred to Isis herself!
Dear.

Quote:
Etymology - Paris

The name Paris derives from that of its earliest inhabitants, the Gaulish tribe known as the Parisii. The city was called Lutetia (more fully, Lutetia Parisiorum, "Lutetia of the Parisii"), during the Roman era of the 1st to the 6th century, but during the reign of Julian the Apostate (360–363), the city was renamed Paris.[19]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris
Quote:
Notre Dame -
Mary, Mother of God, to whom Maurice wanted to dedicated the entire cathedral, it was dedicated to her, Notre-Dame de Paris, Our Lady of Paris! At the cathedral, there are no fewer than 37 representations of the Virgin (sculptures, paintings, stained glass, and more
http://www.notredamedeparis.fr/spip.php?article461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through White Wash
The very word gypsy means "out of Egypt."
No, that is a mistake. They were from India.

Quote:
The term Gypsy has contentious usage – it may have pejorative connotations and is an exonym (external name) based on the mistaken belief that the Romani people came from Egypt. Thus careful usage and most international organizations instead use Romani. Rom and Roma – narrowly speaking a subgroup – are also used as general terms, but can cause offense to (non-Romani) Romanians due to the confusion; Rrom and Rroma (trilled ‘r’) also find occasional use.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gypsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked out Through Whitewash
The Roman-Jewish War in 66 A.D. marked the peak of this persecution and the end of the original Black Jews (Hebrew-Israelites) as a nation.
The war was NOT because of race, but rather taxation.

Yes I understand there are parts of history that have been twisted and/or omitted, but trying to base them around the Bible, when that has been the source of much of the contention, only furthers the historical errancies we face today.

Last edited by himitsunomiko; 23-08-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Add something on the word "Kam"; fix quotes
himitsunomiko is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Default

This is Afrocentrism nonsense. And I mean no offense to black people. Afrocentrism is racist and hateful and in recent years has grossly revised history with nonsense and lies to make blacks the original indigenous Europeans killed off by whites who are all albino blacks. It is nonsense. I was called insensitive and racist for saying it was nonsense by an in-law at a family party to which I proved them wrong with the albino black thing being taught in some American public schools to black children. That made them re-assess Afrocentrism and apologize for their ignorance. Again I mean no offense to blacks

The Black Hebrew Israelites and any group or person who want to believe that biblical Israelites were black are wrong. They base this theory on misinterpretation of the biblical scripture, mainly the song of songs. They also use Ethiopia's Beta Israel to support it.

The song of songs begins from the perspective of a woman who is black or sun-tanned/burned in skin color depending on the translation. If I remember correctly, this was a daughter of some African king given to Solomon who eventually goes back to Africa because she didn't love him. The song was meant to cheer her up or something. I forget. That's assuming this is a historical event when it is more likely fictional and mythological. The song later described Solomon as white with golden hair. The idiots who invented this Black Hebrew movement must be truly stupid for taking what is obviously a woman describing being black and thinking it is referring to Solomon, ignoring the lines further down about him being white and blonde in the context of a man.

Now there were "Jewish" areas along both sides of the Red Sea including modern Somalia, Ethiopia, and Yemen. There were also Jewish communities in Egypt (Elephantine had a Jewish community of priests and soldiers). I put Jewish in quotes because they were not like modern Jews. The Egyptian Jews were polytheistic.

Orthodox historians, if you believe them (and they're probably right in this case considering the evidence), say that Semitic people originated around the Southern end of the Red Sea and migrated up the Arabian Peninsula to settle Akkad. "Jewish" communities existed/exist wherever these people migrated and they were not black. Only on the African side were they black and their leaders were probably white, eventually becoming mixed. Look at Haile Selassie I. He doesn't look black (Sub-Saharan) African and a lot of Ethiopians don't, although he obviously is part black.

Africa is a huge racially diverse country but because of the politically correct association with African Americans, people erroneously believe Africans are/were all/mostly black. That's not true. What most would consider black Africans come from the Sub-Saharan portion of Africa, mostly in the West. The berber-speaking North Africans are not black. The Egyptians were never black. Many of the mummies of Pharaohs are white with DNA linking them to the British isles even. There were a few who were black, it's not like there were no blacks at all. But as a whole, the culturally Arabic modern Egyptians are mostly representative of the ancient Egyptians. Coptic Egyptians claim direct descent from ancient Egyptians and they're probably right.

Afrocentrism is a massive lie. Telling the truth is not racist. Afrocentrists claim that whites are denying their achievements to civilization and even want to take away Great Zimbabwe. Nobody is taking anything away. The masonry style of Great Zimbabwe is Phoenician. If any of their claims had merit as fact I would give them credit where it is due, but they have no merit and are racists.

Last edited by believenothing; 23-08-2012 at 09:16 PM.
believenothing is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing
Africa is a huge racially diverse country but because of the politically correct association with African Americans, people erroneously believe Africans are/were all/mostly black. That's not true. What most would consider black Africans come from the Sub-Saharan portion of Africa, mostly in the West.
Correct. Red hair mummies speak for themselves http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhai...miesegypt.html Don't mind the sensationalism in other parts of the website.

The author of the book also claims that Rome was "white", when it was quite mixed in the ancient times.
himitsunomiko is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
positive_forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 4,014
Default

Grem you realize you're doing the work of the 5 percenters and Nation of Islam black supremacists... I found out about two days ago that many of the biggest hip hop rappers are 5 percenters and Nation of Islam NOI) Our truth movement is awash with their agenda, notice all the rap and hip ho posted on DIF. Some of the lyrics are coded, for initiates of NOI/ 5 percenters. All those silly whites folks singing along about their own demise and legitimizing racism against their selves.

Nation of Islam are black supremacists in contradiction with Real Islam.

May explain the crime statistics murder rape an violence against whites particularly in the U.S
Blacks are taught by NOI/Rastafaria and even by white schools that they alone were slaves. It's utter bullshit. Hence some blacks carry a chip on their shoulder against whitey.
The Brixton riots down with Babylon was the cry.

Last edited by positive_forward; 23-08-2012 at 09:49 PM.
positive_forward is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
positive_forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 4,014
Default

My last post may appear contradictory (about Islam) but NOI/5 %ers are pushing the same crap as the Christian Afrocentric groups (evil whitey is the cause of all their problems) black man was responsible for the first advanced civilizations/technologies, and the so called true Freemasonry, whitey stole all the knowledge

NOI/5%ers Nubian.

NOI are another group who wanna wipe out people with Germanic genes (me)

Elijah Muhammad wrote in his book that the years 1965 and 1966 were to bring in the "Fall of America." He wrote that it was "the touch of the finger of God" that made the world go off the gold standard, and the result would be the "crumbling and fall of America."

We are told that among all whites in the world the whites in America and Germany have been the most vicious to the blacks (FUCKIN LIES positive forwards emphasis) and so they would be eliminated first in Armageddon. There would be a delay before other European whites would be eliminated.

Throughout the entire book it is proclaimed that there is nothing whites can do to avoid Armageddon because whites were created inherently evil and because Allah doomed whites in the scriptures.

It is worth noting the use the word "win" in a sentence near the end of the book because, at first glance, the use of the word seems to give a glimmer of hope to the "man of sin." First Elijah Muhammad says America's technology cannot defeat the divine weaponry that Allah would bring down upon it, and then he says the following: "what America needs to win is to give freedom and equal justice to her slaves" who are "the so-called Negroes" and to give a separate territory to them.

The use of the word "win" most likely means, not that American whites can avoid their annihilation, but that they can buy some time like that already granted to other whites who are not German. In another quote he allows for American whites to delay their doom but not to avoid it: "War is due. War is inevitable. . . . It would be wise for you if you want to get an extension of time to treat us right." He says that "the whole Caucasian race" can be reformed but by an action no less than grafting them back into blacks.

read the rest here and some of my other posts there
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1691 also check out feralgoose's posts for more info
about
many of the biggest hip hop rappers are 5 percenters and Nation of Islam NOI)

Obama is in with them too, so much for the NAZI US government bollockism. I always said it was bollocks, awash with Jews (REALITY) same as the U.K Star of David pro Zionist Cameron, Milliband bros - daddy was a Marxist and so on, covered on other threads.
Some top Jew claims Cameron maybe a descedant of Moses ffs. Does that make him the Messiah?

Last edited by positive_forward; 23-08-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: grammar
positive_forward is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Default

This is totally nation of gods and earths (5 percent) and NOI racist doctrine gone mainstream. And an alarming number of major hip hop artists and black celebs are members of these groups:

http://cofcc.org/2012/04/major-black...tion-of-islam/

Kanye West, Dave Chappelle, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg... They are adherents to a racial supremacist theology. This influence trickles down to all races and there are already non-blacks who believe in these fairytales. Blacks fall for it more since it is a black cult after all. Then you get black teachers telling it to their students in public schools and not always in mostly-black neighborhoods. I had an English class university professor mentioning the Egyptians were black thing and eluding to blacks creating modern civilization. There was only one black student in the class. Nobody said anything, I didn't know any better back then and didn't really care to think about it.

Same thing with Afrocentrism, sourced from the same NOI well. I've noticed non-blacks quoting Farrakhan because they agree with some of his statements. What they may not realize is that Farrakhan is a racial supremacist and hates Western European white people. So when he blames Jews for banking schemes and the slave trade, some whites agree and quote his statements elsewhere ignoring all the stuff that he blames on whites in general.

So when non-blacks promoting racially supremacist NOI "facts" as if they were really facts, it empowers their radical cult and the people who follow it. It encourages believers to be violent and their victims to be okay with it because of collective white guilt.

Why is this blend of racism acceptable and promoted within the mainstream? How is it any different from a white cloke-wearing cross burner? Those who support NOI and Afrocentrism have no right to criticize WNs and neo-Nazi KKK types because they're both the same. One is associated with blacks and one is associated with whites. It's strange that the liberals ignore NOI and may even promote it to some degree while associating all of their opposition with the far-right (even though NOI is far right) even when it is not.

Not all of the WNs are racist or far right and extremist. The liberal groups want you to think they are. They're simply stating the truth based on observation of these liberal leaders and policy makers who are out to collectively demonize white Western European-originated peoples while supporting non-white racial supremacist movements.

If they were truly altruistic and greater-good humanity-orientated they would denounce all forms of supremacism including the NOI, Afrocentrism, and anything like it. You'll see these guys attacking religious dogma too mainly with the intent of destroying all forms of Christianity while protecting the religion of Judaism and it's chosen one supremacist dogma. Even atheists believe that sick chosen one garbage. I had an allegedly atheist Jew ask me if the chosen one thing made me jealous on an Al Jazeera comment section. Jealous of what? What kind of atheist would reject religion and dogma but still believe in the the chosen supremacist thing? Not an atheist, that's what.

Last edited by believenothing; 23-08-2012 at 10:18 PM.
believenothing is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #9
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Obama is in with them too
Wut?
himitsunomiko is offline  
Old 23-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #10
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Grem you realize you're doing the work of the 5 percenters and Nation of Islam black supremacists... I found out about two days ago that many of the biggest hip hop rappers are 5 percenters and Nation of Islam NOI) Our truth movement is awash with their agenda, notice all the rap and hip ho posted on DIF. Some of the lyrics are coded, for initiates of NOI/ 5 percenters. All those silly whites folks singing along about their own demise and legitimizing racism against their selves.

Nation of Islam are black supremacists in contradiction with Real Islam.

May explain the crime statistics murder rape an violence against whites particularly in the U.S
Blacks are taught by NOI/Rastafaria and even by white schools that they alone were slaves. It's utter bullshit. Hence some blacks carry a chip on their shoulder against whitey.
The Brixton riots down with Babylon was the cry.
Yeah I do understand.

I Don't worry the liberals are on the case.

__________________
"Radical Libertarians are equivalent to leftist Saul Alinskyites. Both despise government and the Constitution, seeking to destroy America. Alinsky wanted a community government; radical libertarians want Rothbardian uprisings to destroy government and wealth altogether for communal equality. To accomplish this, radical libertarians demand anarchy."
gremlin is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
trux newman
Senior Member
 
trux newman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p.501) Many of them still are Black, in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia.

...the ancient Chaldeans were Black.
The Chaldeans were white with red hair. The name Ethiopian means red/ruddy skin, ie, sunburnt. This entire post is utter bullshit that one would have to be pretty uneducated to believe in.

I've noticed a fair bit of black supremacy on the forum today. It makes a change from the muslims and christians but it's disturbing to see.
trux newman is offline  
Old 24-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #12
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,983
Default

the israelites were also supposed to be enslaved to the four corners of the earth and live at the bottom of society everywhere they were. They were to be poor, cursed, diseased, land stolen, mocked, heavily imprisoned, hated by the elite. Hence their waiting for the return of the MEssiah Doesn't sound like white people or JEwish people does it ?

Last edited by shanticat; 25-08-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: quote
vancity eagle is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #13
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
The Chaldeans were white with red hair. The name Ethiopian means red/ruddy skin, ie, sunburnt. This entire post is utter bullshit that one would have to be pretty uneducated to believe in.

I've noticed a fair bit of black supremacy on the forum today. It makes a change from the muslims and christians but it's disturbing to see.
The Chaldeans were the ancient Babylonians, where is your proof they were white with red hair ? Actually Ethopian is a Greek word that means black skin, or burnt skin. Your post is utter bullshit. Its always black supremacism when the truth is brought forward. Herodotus the Greek historian described the Egyptians as black with whooly hair, but dont let that get in the way of eurocentric historical revisionism.
vancity eagle is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
true lion
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
the israelites were also supposed to be enslaved to the four corners of the earth and live at the bottom of society everywhere they were. They were to be poor, cursed, diseased, land stolen, mocked, heavily imprisoned, hated by the elite. Hence their waiting for the return of the MEssiah Doesn't sound like white people or JEwish people does it ?
Quote:
the israelites were also supposed to be enslaved to the four corners of the earth
They were?

Where does it say the israelites would "be enslaved to the four corners of the earth"?

When were blacks "enslaved to the four corners of the earth"?


Quote:
live at the bottom of society everywhere they were. They were to be poor, cursed, diseased, land stolen, mocked, heavily imprisoned, hated by the elite.
History proves that all the above has happened to european jews.

Quote:
Hence their waiting for the return of the MEssiah Doesn't sound like white people or JEwish people does it ?
Well absolutley it does, because you assume that all jews are wealthy, which is clearly not true. Many of individual jews who are wealthy have become wealthy because they educated themselves. Getting a good education is a thing many jews prize, its not something that they have to apologize for.

And if you understood the whole context of the biblical jews you would see that they would be blessed and successful as well as persecuted. Both can be said about the european jews.
true lion is offline  
Old 24-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,983
Default

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
This is Afrocentrism nonsense. And I mean no offense to black people. Afrocentrism is racist and hateful and in recent years has grossly revised history with nonsense and lies to make blacks the original indigenous Europeans killed off by whites who are all albino blacks. It is nonsense. I was called insensitive and racist for saying it was nonsense by an in-law at a family party to which I proved them wrong with the albino black thing being taught in some American public schools to black children. That made them re-assess Afrocentrism and apologize for their ignorance. Again I mean no offense to blacks
No it is not afrocentrism nonsense. There is plenty of evidence to suggest the ancient Israelites were a black people, and no not all afrocentrism is racist and hateful, although I admit some of it is, but you are painting with a broad brush here. There are many ridiculous ideas brought forth by some Afrocentrists, but to just dismiss them all is also just as foolish.

Quote:
The Black Hebrew Israelites and any group or person who want to believe that biblical Israelites were black are wrong. They base this theory on misinterpretation of the biblical scripture, mainly the song of songs. They also use Ethiopia's Beta Israel to support it.
The Black Hebrew Israelites are a very diverse group, just as diverse as Christians with many different beliefs and interpretations of scripture. Some of them are hateful, and some are also inclusive of all people, again you cannot pigeon hole these people into one simple carricature. The theory that Israelites are black is based on many things, the song of songs you allude to has nothing to do with it, although I have seen that piece used before. If you think that that verse is what BHI base their beliefs on, then you are very ignorant on this subject.

Quote:
Now there were "Jewish" areas along both sides of the Red Sea including modern Somalia, Ethiopia, and Yemen. There were also Jewish communities in Egypt (Elephantine had a Jewish community of priests and soldiers). I put Jewish in quotes because they were not like modern Jews. The Egyptian Jews were polytheistic.
There were Jewish or Hebrew areas all over, including sub saharan Africa where many tribes were found to obey the Israelite customs found in Leviticus and the other law books, such as circumsision, keeping away from women during their menstration. European historians and archeologists have found a great deal of evidence regarding Jewish heritage, culture etc in sub saharan Africa. This is not greatly advertised.

Quote:
Orthodox historians, if you believe them (and they're probably right in this case considering the evidence), say that Semitic people originated around the Southern end of the Red Sea and migrated up the Arabian Peninsula to settle Akkad. "Jewish" communities existed/exist wherever these people migrated and they were not black. Only on the African side were they black and their leaders were probably white, eventually becoming mixed. Look at Haile Selassie I. He doesn't look black (Sub-Saharan) African and a lot of Ethiopians don't, although he obviously is part black.
Again you just claiming something does not make it true. HOw can you just say that people who existed 4000 years ago were not black. The Egyptians were black despite yours and others claims. The depictions, sculptures, and art of the Egyptians clearly show that the majority of them were black despite what you claim, and despite one or two mummies with red hair. Show me all the depictions on temple walls showing red haired white Egyptians ? Where are they ? They don't exist for a reason, because this theory is all bullshit. The Zionist Jews have also heavily invested in the idea that the Egyptians and the Jews were white people with their hollywood productions of films like the ten commandments, depicting white Egyptians. Its laughable, and anyone should know by now the Zionist Jewish Hollywood is full of shit and propoganda, nice to know you have bought Jewish propoganda hook line and sinker.
By the way according to the Bible, the Ethiopian people are a seperate people from the Israelites, which would aslo explain the difference in appearance between Ethiopians and other so called Africans.

Quote:
Africa is a huge racially diverse country but because of the politically correct association with African Americans, people erroneously believe Africans are/were all/mostly black. That's not true. What most would consider black Africans come from the Sub-Saharan portion of Africa, mostly in the West
.
Quote:
The berber-speaking North Africans are not black. The Egyptians were never black.
Again this is just not true. There are what you would call sub saharan Africans or blacks in every African country. Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt all have BLACK people living there, who have always been there. In fact it was the Arabs who invaded into Africa from the Arabian peninsula, mainly during the Islamic conquest of Africa. Libya is 1/3 black population. The original Africans were black. The natural makeup of north Africans has changed due to Europeans and Arabs conquering those lands and mixing with the indegenous populations. The Egyptians were never black ? A very ignorant statement dude. Look at all the Egyptian artifacts, they would make your statement appear assinine.

Quote:
Many of the mummies of Pharaohs are white with DNA linking them to the British isles even. There were a few who were black, it's not like there were no blacks at all. But as a whole, the culturally Arabic modern Egyptians are mostly representative of the ancient Egyptians. Coptic Egyptians claim direct descent from ancient Egyptians and they're probably right.
So now you backtrack from saying the Egyptians were never black, to saying OK some of them were black. Those are the statements of a bullshitter who is caught in lies and has to tell an element of truth to not look like a complete idiot. This is what the elites often do with their lies and deception. So a few red headed mummies makes Egypt a European nation, is that what you are trying to tell me ? You do know that Europeans ruled Egypt under the Ptolemies for centuries right ? How do we not know one of these guys (because the Greek rulers did claim to be pharoes and assimilate Egyptian culture into their own) didn't bury themselves in these tombs. Didn't Alester Crowley lie in Egyptian coffins to perform rituals ? Fact is a few red headed mummies to not nullify the thousands of statues, tomb paintings which depict Egyptians as black africans, let alone Greek Historians like Herodotus describing Egyptians as black Africans.


Quote:
Afrocentrism is a massive lie. Telling the truth is not racist. Afrocentrists claim that whites are denying their achievements to civilization and even want to take away Great Zimbabwe. Nobody is taking anything away. The masonry style of Great Zimbabwe is Phoenician. If any of their claims had merit as fact I would give them credit where it is due, but they have no merit and are racists.
No it is not a massive lie, it is an uncomfortable truth that the powers that be have suppressed for too long. I agree though that there are many Afrocentric claims which do go overboard and veer into the area of craziness, but many of the claims simply have too much merit to them. Telling the truth about history to those who have been brainwashed by Zionist and indeed European whitewashing is also not racist, and it is also not wideley accepted because the brainwashing is so deep and inherent in todays society.
vancity eagle is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,983
Default

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by true lion View Post
They were?

Where does it say the israelites would "be enslaved to the four corners of the earth"?
Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into ALL NATIONS, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles, until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.

Deutoronomy 28:64 And the lord shall scatter thee among all people, from one end of the earth even unto the other

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations and bring them down into the valley of Jehosophat, and will plead with them there for my people, and my heritage Israel, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.

Deutoronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies, which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of alll things, he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE ?

Quote:
When were blacks "enslaved to the four corners of the earth"?
Are you completely ignorant of history ? Well blacks were enslaved in North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australia and the pacific, there are oppressed blacks in India, there are oppressed black tribes in the Phillipines, Indonesia. Yes the original peoples of the Phillipines were black who mixed with ethnic Chinese settlers.


Quote:
History proves that all the above has happened to european jews.
History proves no such thing. When were European Jews enslaved and working for others to make profit. In fact it is the very opposite. It was European Jews who enslaved blacks, and indeed took control of Europe. The European Jews are the biggest fraud and lie in history. They also had to make up the holocaust to get their victim card, so they could perpetrate crimes upon humanity with impunity.

Quote:
Well absolutley it does, because you assume that all jews are wealthy, which is clearly not true. Many of individual jews who are wealthy have become wealthy because they educated themselves. Getting a good education is a thing many jews prize, its not something that they have to apologize for.
Enough of your Zionist bullshit, yes and Jews are just smarter than everyone else and more hardworking than everyone else, and are accustomed to survival because of the holocaust. Bunch of nonsense. Jews are easily the richest demographic of people, somehting like half of the billionaires in America are Jewish despite them only being 2% of the population. This all of course goes completely against Bible prophecy, as the bible is explicit that the Israelites would be a suffering and poor people, not controlling the worlds wealth and creating the worlds largest welfare state.

Quote:
And if you understood the whole context of the biblical jews you would see that they would be blessed and successful as well as persecuted. Both can be said about the european jews.
Again more Zionist BS. The book of Deutoronomy outlines many of the laws and explains the Israelites would be blessed if they obedy GOD. They didn't which is why they were cursed ever since, and would remain so until the Messiah returns. The Zionists don't want the Messiah to return, why would they, they are running everything, and the Messiah will put an end to their despicable kingdom.
vancity eagle is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
true lion
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
The Egyptians were black despite yours and others claims.
No doubt the egyptians were black, but what all of these vain black people TOTALLY IGNORE is that some of the "hereditary enemies of egypt were also black.

Now the question is, how does one tell which blacks are ancestral egyptians, and which blacks are NOT egyptians?


Tutankhamen's tomb: Above, the ecclesiastical throne, shown assembled, and a full view of the footrest below. Bound Semitic and black prisoners appear on the footstool. The Egyptian king would rest his feet on his foes.




from Tutankhamun’s tomb is found in a pair of his sandals. Inlaid with a picture of a Semite and a black, the pharaoh would trample his enemies underfoot when he walked.


Tutankhamen trampling blacks and Semites under the wheels of his chariot and under his horses' hooves.




The would go for the israelites also. Lets say they were black, then it is to be assumed that many of the tribes who the israelites were commanded not to follow would have also been black too. How can we tell which blacks are ancestral israelites, and which ones sought to destroy the israelites?


Quote:
European historians and archeologists have found a great deal of evidence regarding Jewish heritage, culture etc in sub saharan Africa. This is not greatly advertised.
Well there you go, its the europeans who are the only ones on the planet that make programs, artilces, papers which show that ALL RACES come originally from black africans.

The irony of ironys for black vainitists is that without the white europeans their would be NO SUCH THING as black history, egyptian history, etc.. It was the europeans ALONE who introduced the cataloging and preservation of the egyptian artifacts.

The other day more pyramids where found in and around egypt, who found them? The white europeans.
true lion is offline  
Old 24-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by true lion View Post
No doubt the egyptians were black, but what all of these vain black people TOTALLY IGNORE is that some of the "hereditary enemies of egypt were also black.

Now the question is, how does one tell which blacks are ancestral egyptians, and which blacks are NOT egyptians?



The would go for the israelites also. Lets say they were black, then it is to be assumed that many of the tribes who the israelites were commanded not to follow would have also been black too. How can we tell which blacks are ancestral israelites, and which ones sought to destroy the israelites?


.

Let me clarify something. All "Black people" are not the same. Some may look similar, but they are not the same. Not all "black people" are Israelites. Not all Israelites are "black people" The Egyptians and Ethiopians according to the bible descend from different lineage as the Israelites do. Yet Moses and other Israelites were mistaken for Egyptians because they were all "Black" And yes some of the first enemies of the Israelites were "black people" The Egyptians were enemies of the Israelites. Nimrod king of ancient Babylon, builder of the tower who sought to kill Abraham was of Ethiopian extraction. Yes the first leader of the very first NWO after the flood was a black man. This just shows that things are not all about skin colour.
vancity eagle is online now  
Old 24-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 4,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by true lion View Post
No doubt the egyptians were black, but what all of these vain black people TOTALLY IGNORE is that some of the "hereditary enemies of egypt were also black.

Now the question is, how does one tell which blacks are ancestral egyptians, and which blacks are NOT egyptians?

Tutankhamen's tomb: Above, the ecclesiastical throne, shown assembled, and a full view of the footrest below. Bound Semitic and black prisoners appear on the footstool. The Egyptian king would rest his feet on his foes.




from Tutankhamun’s tomb is found in a pair of his sandals. Inlaid with a picture of a Semite and a black, the pharaoh would trample his enemies underfoot when he walked.


Tutankhamen trampling blacks and Semites under the wheels of his chariot and under his horses' hooves.




The would go for the israelites also. Lets say they were black, then it is to be assumed that many of the tribes who the israelites were commanded not to follow would have also been black too. How can we tell which blacks are ancestral israelites, and which ones sought to destroy the israelites?

Well there you go, its the europeans who are the only ones on the planet that make programs, artilces, papers which show that ALL RACES come originally from black africans.

The irony of ironys for black vainitists is that without the white europeans their would be NO SUCH THING as black history, egyptian history, etc.. It was the europeans ALONE who introduced the cataloging and preservation of the egyptian artifacts.

The other day more pyramids where found in and around egypt, who found them? The white europeans.
I agree with what you say. Here is a copy of a painting from the tomb of Seti I showing four separate ethnicities.




From the left to the right are: Egyptians,Libyans, Nubians, Syrians/Canaanites.

There are plenty of examples in ancient Egyptian art which clearly show the Egyptians as distinct from the coal black Nubians. Not only is their skin different but so is the hair. The argument that "if you live in Africa you must be black" doesn't hold for the Libyans, who are clearly not black, nor for those who say the Canaanites were black.

Syrian/Canaanite, Nubian, Egyptian, Libyan.

In the Papyrus of Chester Beatty I, there is a description of the writer's loved one and she is described as being ""bright" of skin, her arm "more brilliant than gold," long-necked and "white-breasted," hair of "genuine lapis lazuli," (blue?) and fingers like lotus blooms.

Queen Hatshepsut is described as appearing to her subjects "with skin like "elektrum", which is an alloy of gold and silver with traces of copper. Is that black? - No.

High ranking women were always shown with lighter skin than the men. A pinkish/white in the Old Kingdom and a yellowish in the Middle and New Kingdoms. Just as in European countries a pale skin was desirable because it showed your status in society and it meant the woman didn't have to work outside like the peasants and workers, who would have much darker skin.

Here is a picture of queen Nefertari, the beloved of Ramses II. Is she black? - No



This is not to say that black women did not sometimes marry into the aristocracy and royal family, because it is evident that they did but it is quite wrong to assert that the Egyptians were all back.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt

Last edited by rapunzel; 24-08-2012 at 05:45 PM.
rapunzel is offline  
Old 24-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #20
true lion
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 123
Default

[quote=vancity eagle;1061010709]
Quote:

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into ALL NATIONS, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles, until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.

Deutoronomy 28:64 And the lord shall scatter thee among all people, from one end of the earth even unto the other

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations and bring them down into the valley of Jehosophat, and will plead with them there for my people, and my heritage Israel, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.

Deutoronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies, which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of alll things, he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE ?



Are you completely ignorant of history ? Well blacks were enslaved in North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australia and the pacific, there are oppressed blacks in India, there are oppressed black tribes in the Phillipines, Indonesia. Yes the original peoples of the Phillipines were black who mixed with ethnic Chinese settlers.




History proves no such thing. When were European Jews enslaved and working for others to make profit. In fact it is the very opposite. It was European Jews who enslaved blacks, and indeed took control of Europe. The European Jews are the biggest fraud and lie in history. They also had to make up the holocaust to get their victim card, so they could perpetrate crimes upon humanity with impunity.



Enough of your Zionist bullshit, yes and Jews are just smarter than everyone else and more hardworking than everyone else, and are accustomed to survival because of the holocaust. Bunch of nonsense. Jews are easily the richest demographic of people, somehting like half of the billionaires in America are Jewish despite them only being 2% of the population. This all of course goes completely against Bible prophecy, as the bible is explicit that the Israelites would be a suffering and poor people, not controlling the worlds wealth and creating the worlds largest welfare state.



Again more Zionist BS. The book of Deutoronomy outlines many of the laws and explains the Israelites would be blessed if they obedy GOD. They didn't which is why they were cursed ever since, and would remain so until the Messiah returns. The Zionists don't want the Messiah to return, why would they, they are running everything, and the Messiah will put an end to their despicable kingdom.

Quote:
Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into ALL NATIONS, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles, until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.
So when were blacks “led captive into ALL NATIONS”? Very simple question

Quote:
Deutoronomy 28:64 And the lord shall scatter thee among all people, from one end of the earth even unto the other
‘Scatter’ = “enslaved”? lol!

“scatter”, NOT “israelites were also supposed to be enslaved to the four corners of the earth”

Notice that you have transtated the expression “scatter” as “enslavement”. That’s proof that you need to exaggerate and insert your own idea’s into the reading of the text.


Quote:
Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations and bring them down into the valley of Jehosophat, and will plead with them there for my people, and my heritage Israel, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.
“scattered”, NOT “enslaved” as you falsely claimed.


Quote:
Deutoronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies, which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of alll things, he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck
Who is the enemy?

Black people have been putting chains of iron upon black people from day one. In fact blacks are still putting the chains upon black children today.
Black children put in chains TODAY, put in chains by other black people.
quranic School – Sudan

Quote:
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE ?
Bring whatever you want, because whatever you bring I will refute it, maybe even expose you as well at the same time.

posted by true lion
When were blacks "enslaved to the four corners of the earth"?


Your response

Quote:
Are you completely ignorant of history ? Well blacks were enslaved in North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australia and the pacific, there are oppressed blacks in India, there are oppressed black tribes in the Phillipines, Indonesia. Yes the original peoples of the Phillipines were black who mixed with ethnic Chinese settlers.
You just refuted yourself.

Do you know what the four corners of the earth means? You just shown one corner of the earth (THE AMERICAS).

Since when has the Americas been “the four corners of the earth”?

And because you COULD NOT back up your own claim that “israelites were also supposed to be enslaved to the four corners of the earth”, you then attempt to imply that “oppression of blacks in “India, there are oppressed black tribes in the Phillipines, Indonesia” somehow = “Israelites being enslaved to all the four corners”. That’s just out right weak.

You haven’t even shown that the tribes in the Philippines are even from Israelite decent. or that they claim to be of israelite decent or that they claim to have aspirations of returning to israel.

Your whole claims have crashed already.


Quote:
History proves no such thing. When were European Jews enslaved and working for others to make profit. In fact it is the very opposite. It was European Jews who enslaved blacks, and indeed took control of Europe. The European Jews are the biggest fraud and lie in history. They also had to make up the holocaust to get their victim card, so they could perpetrate crimes upon humanity with impunity.
693 C.E. Toledo Jews Enslaved

I think its fair to say that with the countless slaughtering of jew in Europe its fair to say that their women would have become sex slaves also.

Quote:
They also had to make up the holocaust to get their victim card,
You are pretty good at playing the victim card yourself, after all you did mention black tribes in “the phillipines” being oppressed. The difference between you and jews is that the jews are the last ones to mention their sufferings. I have known a few jews, not one of them plays the victim card, but as someone who is black and grew up around black people I can absolutely say for a fact that blacks play the victim card all the time. But what I have noticed also, all of them un productive, so instead of getting in the fight, they cry about things which only they are in a position to change.

posted by true lion
Well absolutley it does, because you assume that all jews are wealthy, which is clearly not true. Many of individual jews who are wealthy have become wealthy because they educated themselves. Getting a good education is a thing many jews prize, its not something that they have to apologize for.


Quote:
Enough of your Zionist bullshit, yes and Jews are just smarter than everyone else and more hardworking than everyone else, and are accustomed to survival because of the holocaust
Zionism? How many jews do you know?

WHO SAID JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? YOU ADDED THAT LIE. YOU ARE FUELING YOUR OWN LIES WITH MORE LIES.

Who said “jews work harder than anyone else”? YOU ADDED THAT LIE. YOU ARE FUELING YOUR OWN LIES WITH MORE LIES.

“and are accustomed to survival because of the holocaust” YOU ADDED THAT LIE. YOU ARE FUELING YOUR OWN LIES WITH MORE LIES.

If you are going to debate me, then debate my words, not your own words and ideas.

The ONE THING I DID SAY that jews prize education, is the very thing you didnt address. What you did was attack a strawman, lol.

Quote:
. Bunch of nonsense. Jews are easily the richest demographic of people, somehting like half of the billionaires in America are Jewish despite them only being 2% of the population.
Good for them. If it was black people controling things and being succesful no doubt many of your types would be praising it, calling it divine law, lol.


jews have realized.

1) how the world works
2) that many people hate jews.
3) Unlike you the jews take on this battle and look out for themselves.

I can tell you for a fact that on the whole black people do not look out for other blacks. In fact it is black people who are the first ones to tear down other blacks. Do we see jews tearing down other jews? NO. This is one of the reasons why jews are successful.

Quote:
This all of course goes completely against Bible prophecy, as the bible is explicit that the Israelites would be a suffering and poor people, not controlling the worlds wealth and creating the worlds largest welfare state.
You know bible prophecy do you? Lol.

You have already tried to pervert basic reading of the biblical text, i would think on that basis alone that you know nothing about what the bible actually says and teaches. Instead you you try to minipulate whatever parts you want for you own vainity while ignoring everything else.

A group of jews control a lot of things, how does that = all the jewish people?
Many jews in Europe today are being terrorized, people calling for their deaths, and this is not bible prophecy?

Taha Osman shrieked ‘All Jewish children must die!’ after his car was hemmed in by parents picking up pupils outside King David School in Crumpsall. http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...l-in-crumpsall

PASSIVE POLICE VIEW WILD MOB SHOUTING DEATH TO JEWS IN FRENCH AIRPORT… http://tundratabloids.com/2011/09/pa...h-airport.html

Quote:true lion
And if you understood the whole context of the biblical jews you would see that they would be blessed and successful as well as persecuted. Both can be said about the european jews.

Quote:
Again more Zionist BS. The book of Deutoronomy outlines many of the laws and explains the Israelites would be blessed if they obedy GOD. They didn't which is why they were cursed ever since, and would remain so until the Messiah returns. The Zionists don't want the Messiah to return, why would they, they are running everything, and the Messiah will put an end to their despicable kingdom.
Again, clearly you have no real argument, if you did, you would be dealing with what I say, but instead of doing that you call it “Zionist BS”.

If, as you claim that deutoronomy speaks of black jews in the west, how then do you account for the Israelites who in the bible were shipped out with the help of black Africans to the islamic world? What you speak about in deutoronomy has already been fulfilled in other biblical books.

Also, if as you claim the black jews were shipped out and enslaved because they disobeyed their god, why then do you accuse anyone of oppressing black jews as the bible clearly shows that this was to be done to them by their own god for their own disobedience?


Actually, being new to this site I took time to read through a few of these threads. One of the most ignorant racist comments I came across was made by you. This comment sums you up as a person and shows what kind of person you are.


Quote:
posted by vancity eagle
why do u think Jews promote "women rights" it goes against god. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...188000&page=12
Wow!

Is that biblical? You don’t agree with womens rights?

THE FACT THAT ACCORDING TO YOU IT IS JEWS WHO PROMOTE WOMENS RIGHT SHOWS THAT THE PEOPLE YOU CALL FAKE JEWS ARE BETTER PEOPLE AND HAVE MORE SENSE OF JUSTICE THAN YOU.

If you dont believe in womens rights, you stand for the oppression of women.

Last edited by true lion; 24-08-2012 at 06:30 PM.
true lion is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:11 PM.