Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
anarchy
Banned

Default Ancient Gods - Fallen Angels

I have been thinking about this over the past few nights, in ancient texts they tell us about the gods that came to Earth, could these ancient gods be the same fallen Angels that were cast down to the abyss?
anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
chip1
Banned

A lot of them not all them... As was said Ye are all Gods...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
feralgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
I have been thinking about this over the past few nights, in ancient texts they tell us about the gods that came to Earth, could these ancient gods be the same fallen Angels that were cast down to the abyss?
Mt Hermon

They came for a dirty weekend and stuck around not through choice. They hold humanity hostage through their 'holy' influence against the most high.
and break down your fascination with the fabrication of the truth
Make use of your imagination in the pursuit of expression
Not as a disguise to hide behind when adressing your brethrens
I reckon the question is this: 'To be or not to be?' - a simple lesson in risk
feralgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #4
doomonkey

The ones in power are god/s, the ones not are fallen angels, evil, nasty buggers. History is written by the victors.
doomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #5
vagrant

Quote:

Angel Falls

vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
fruitgum
Inactive

It`s my belief that David Icke sums it up well when he says : `what I call shapeshifters & lizards, the christians call the nephilim and the muslims call the jinn`

The fallen angels were just that.... FALLEN.... they were spirit beings who became rebellious against our Creator, and when they came to earth & bred with females their off spring were `the nephilim`

Many believe that all of the nephilim died with the flood /deluge, but is that really what it says ????

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days
and also afterward
when the sons of God
went to the daughters of men and had
children by them. They were the heroes of old,
men of renown.
http://bible.cc/genesis/6-4.htm

.....and what did Yahushua say about these current days ?

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at
the coming of the Son of Man
http://bible.cc/matthew/24-37.htm

....and below, some more proof as to WHO we are fighting against :-

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil in
the heavenly realms.

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-12.htm

A very clear distinction is made in the above text between the EARTHLY rulers /authorities (i.e. Governments) as against a DEMONIC force that is still enslaving humanity, and which is responsible for all the EVIL in the world.

Of course, when we look at what `the elite` are doing and how much chaos, death & destruction they cause with their wars, greed etc., it shouldnt be too difficult to work out that `the elite` are NOT following the Laws of the Creator, but rather they are under the influence of `the spiritual forces of evil` (demonic)

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
As in all the congregations of the saints
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/14-33.htm

Last edited by fruitgum; 16-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.
fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #7
anarchy
Banned

Interesting, thanks for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitgum View Post
It`s my belief that David Icke sums it up well when he says : `what I call shapeshifters & lizards, the christians call the nephilim and the muslims call the jinn`

The fallen angels were just that.... FALLEN.... they were spirit beings who became rebellious against our Creator, and when they came to earth & bred with females their off spring were `the nephilim`

Many believe that all of the nephilim died with the flood /deluge, but is that really what it says ????

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days
and also afterward
when the sons of God
went to the daughters of men and had
children by them. They were the heroes of old,
men of renown.
http://bible.cc/genesis/6-4.htm

.....and what did Yahushua say about these current days ?

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at
the coming of the Son of Man
http://bible.cc/matthew/24-37.htm

....and below, some more proof as to WHO we are fighting against :-

the heavenly realms.

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-12.htm

A very clear distinction is made in the above text between the EARTHLY rulers /authorities (i.e. Governments) as against a DEMONIC force that is still enslaving humanity, and which is responsible for all the EVIL in the world.

Of course, when we look at what `the elite` are doing and how much chaos, death & destruction they cause with their wars, greed etc., it shouldnt be too difficult to work out that `the elite` are NOT following the Laws of the Creator, but rather they are under the influence of `the spiritual forces of evil` (demonic)

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
As in all the congregations of the saints
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/14-33.htm

anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
manxboz

Why does it always have to be Christian orientated?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #9
bikerdruid

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
interesting...your screen name is 'anarchy', yet you subscribe to the most enslaving mythology on the planet?
isn't that a dichotomy?

btw...can't help but notice the signature...
you are aware that although it is a cool concept, the 'freeman-on-the-land stuff is bullshit......right?

Last edited by bikerdruid; 16-08-2012 at 11:32 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #10
feralgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
It depends who you ask. Wait til a Jewish person gives an answer there must be a few on here we have made them so welcome probably.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
beldazar

Quote:
Yes quite possible but are they real beings or celestial bodies?
From what I have found they are the latter. I'm just trying to see if it could possibly be both now.

EDIT. Ah I see fruitgum has it pinned.

Quote:
the heavenly realms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 17-08-2012 at 12:37 AM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #12
creativespirit

Something happened that caused them to separate from Creation, I doubt they choose that. It's everyone's fault somehow. Maybe beings of universe started to develop new emotions like..judgement of others or guilt so that caused separation of part of Oneness. It's tragic something like that even could happen to anyone.

Who knows what is like to be completely separated from system of universal love and everything that is. It's probably cause of great fear..they could have develop completely new emotions after their separation, gradually even something evil such as ritual sacrifices.

We are not in position to judge, I don't see many humans who are fully connected to universal consciousness. We are part of both inteligences at the same time and both have influence over our lives. There are two separate co-existing consciousneses right now.

I doubt that is their fault they're 'evil'...they don't have free will anyway. Their source of evil must control everyone else who connect to it at some point. Any of us can be consumed by that..what then? Who knows, maybe we wouldn't be the same anymore, we'd be controled..

Only creator can have that luxury of having free will, not something what is deseperately trying to control everything around.
creativespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #13
feralgoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativespirit View Post
Something happened that caused them to separate from Creation, I doubt they choose that. It's everyone's fault somehow. Maybe beings of universe started to develop new emotions like..judgement of others or guilt so that caused separation of part of Oneness. It's tragic something like that even could happen to anyone.

Who knows what is like to be completely separated from system of universal love and everything that is. It's probably cause of great fear..they could have develop completely new emotions after their separation, gradually even something evil such as ritual sacrifices.

We are not in position to judge, I don't see many humans who are fully connected to universal consciousness. We are part of both inteligences at the same time and both have influence over our lives. There are two separate co-existing consciousneses right now.

I doubt that is their fault they're 'evil'...they don't have free will anyway. Their source of evil must control everyone else who connect to it at some point. Any of us can be consumed by that..what then? Who knows, maybe we wouldn't be the same anymore, we'd be controled..

Only creator can have that luxury of having free will, not something what is deseperately trying to control everything around.

Good post. I don't think they know good from evil and have a part to play like us
Old 17-08-2012, 05:13 AM   #14
believenothing
Banned

After reading that the commonly agreed upon etymology for Istanbul did not include Constantinople despite the obvious phonetic similarity of stantinople and stanbul, I have never trusted traditional etymologies of words when they differ far from common sense. So what's my point here? There is truth in words and in names.

Angel is derived from the Latin angelus meaning messenger. In Hebrew it is mal'akh. Melekh is Hebrew for king and Moloch is the Canaanite deity that the elite are allegedly obsessed with.

The 'gods' were most likely just mortal man. Perhaps they really were different in education and maybe intelligence for one reason or another (like the mythical philosopher kings). Either way, I think the angles are still around and their descendants were/are the Angles.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 05:34 AM   #15
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
After reading that the commonly agreed upon etymology for Istanbul did not include Constantinople despite the obvious phonetic similarity of stantinople and stanbul, I have never trusted traditional etymologies of words when they differ far from common sense.
I don't either. The Japanese word for "name" is "namae", when i was learning it as a child I was convinced that it was a loanword, it was only once I had learned to read the native scripts that I realized this wasn't case.

By the way I enjoy reading your posts believenothing
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #16
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toallofyou View Post
I don't either. The Japanese word for "name" is "namae", when i was learning it as a child I was convinced that it was a loanword, it was only once I had learned to read the native scripts that I realized this wasn't case.

By the way I enjoy reading your posts believenothing
Onamae wa nan desu ka

Agreed

and arigato gozaimasu, I like reading your posts too
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #17
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Why let your feelings about christianity ruin your thirst for knowledge? I can tell you all the people I have met who were christian didn't catch on to all this.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #18
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativespirit View Post

I think they failed to realize that they have free will also, and when they made a choice to leave the heavenly abode this was the result of that. The New World Order slave system is how they really viewed themselves as slaves. They don't realize what they were until they lost it all, and they want to go back at least some of them. Its pretty sad when a highly intelligent spiritual being with gifts from God views itself as less, and wants to become more. Having free will on earth to do good or evil is hard living it is a daily struggle to do the right things in life. It is best not to know everything because then you are free from the burden of making bad choices in life.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #19
arcyclus

My opinion is we are all gods, angels, or whatever.

With amnesia.

What to see miracles like you've never heard of ?

Remove the amnesia!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
Why let your feelings about christianity ruin your thirst for knowledge? I can tell you all the people I have met who were christian didn't catch on to all this.
And what are my feelings about Christianity?

Also what knowledge? Christian knowledge? Which thesis is correct? There are around 360,000 versions of Christianity, which one is right?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote