Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
chattanova

Default The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy

The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy

Quote:

Rosemary's Baby was a film by Roman Polanski during the 1960's. Rosemary is a housewife who has recently moved into an apartment building in Manhattan. After plenty of confusion, she realized that the tenants of her building are satanists and that they have impregnated her with satan's child. During the "love scene" satan is depicted as a lizard being or reptilian. There is speculation as to whether the actor for satan's part was the founder of the church of satan, anton lavey. He says that he played the part in various interviews, but movie databases fail to list him in the movie at all.

Roman Polanski's wife was Sharon Tate, a women who was brutally murdered in California in the 1960's. The cult responsible for the crime was led by Charles Manson. The followers of Manson cut open Sharon Tate (who was pregnant at the time) and wrote with the blood on the walls. One of the woman responsible for the murder was Susan Atkins, a woman known to be involved in Anton Lavey's Church of Satan. The motive for the killings was said to be encoded in a song by The Beatles known as Helter Skelter. John Lennon, lived in the Dakota, the building where Rosemary's Baby was filmed in. At the beginning of Rosemary's Baby, the older couple mentions that a man was shot outside the lobby of the building. Ten years later, John Lennon was shot in exactly the same place as what has been discussed in the movie. John Lennon was also good friends with Mia Farrow, the woman that played Rosemary in the film.

http://the7thdimension.blogspot.com/...arys-baby.html

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

Oh fuck, eternal spirit is going to love this one...
mr_self_destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_self_destruct View Post
Oh fuck, eternal spirit is going to love this one...
..........................]#

I've seen it before and read about it. I know your new around here, so if you have knowledge of Stanism, let's have it.

Crowley's moonchild may have inspired this film.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #4
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy
Interesting. Thanks. Never knew there were so many `co-incidences'.

The blurb about the movie did not mention that Sharon Tate was 8mos pregnant at the time the Manson killers `cut her open'.

Polanski specializes in Horror movies with a capitol H. He fled the US after pleading guilty to raping a 13 yr old girl and has been safely living and making award winning movies in France ever since. Like that other Jewish nut Findhorn. Police found Findhorn's girlfriend's rotting corpse in a closet in his New York apt. Findhorn lives happily in France, the 2nd Israel.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
damagedbrainn

Why is it that conspiracy theorists never take into account the fact that a lot of these movies are based on novels.

Rosemary's Baby is a very faithful adaptation of Ira Levin's novel of the same name. It was originally his idea, not Polanski's. That fact pokes quite a big hole in that little theory.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #6
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
Why is it that conspiracy theorists never take into account the fact that a lot of these movies are based on novels.

Rosemary's Baby is a very faithful adaptation of Ira Levin's novel of the same name. It was originally his idea, not Polanski's. That fact pokes quite a big hole in that little theory.
What theory?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:27 PM   #7
damagedbrainn

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
What theory?
Do you really have no idea what I'm referring to, or are you just being redundant?
Old 12-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #8
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
..........................]#

I've seen it before and read about it. I know your new around here, so if you have knowledge of Stanism, let's have it.
I'm not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews...
mr_self_destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #9
armoured_amazon

Quote:
I'm not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews...

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:

ok James Stanage another classic.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #11

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21924
Remake due
are they now trying to set the stage for the next attempt at son of Satan
entering stage right? The fact that novels of these movies exist beforehand doesn't alter any of the info true or not it just shows that the info is doubley out there .Maybe that is how magic works by writing it down Spelling the words then creating the pictures to go with it they are performing a magical rite! hollywood being the holy wood magicians dream factory .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #12
hunkahunka
Banned

interesting fact that John Lennon was shot in the same place it is said there was a satanist shot at the Dakota.

Here is interesting clip about the synchronicity of events you described.

About This Video
This clip is from Movie Chapter 27 (2007). The movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota Building were John Lennon was shot to death by Mark David Chapman (A Big Beatles Fan). It also appears that John Lennon knew the director Roman Polanski personally. Roman Polanski's wife Sharon Tate was Murdered by "the Manson Family", when she was pregnant. Charles Manson has a connection to the Beatles via the song Helter Skelter, and had his own "special" interpretation of the song. Charles Manson's "followers" wrote "Helter Skelter" in blood when they killed Sharon Tate.

See the entire Rosemary's Baby film online here:

See Rosemary's Baby referenced in prime time TV expose on satanism here:

About This Video
Footage from Geraldo tv special about Robert Berdella and satanic ritual abuse in the heartland and elsewhere. Warning: Graphic descriptions of baby sacrifice and torture.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #13
mountain

While filming this movie, Farrah Fawcett was married to Frank Sinatra, who is named by Cathy O'Brien as being a handler for MK-Ultra. Watch the making of this film if you own it on DVD.... Farrah fits the profile of a mind-controlled slave... hopefully I am mistaken.
Old 24-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
While filming this movie, Farrah Fawcett was married to Frank Sinatra, who is named by Cathy O'Brien as being a handler for MK-Ultra. Watch the making of this film if you own it on DVD.... Farrah fits the profile of a mind-controlled slave... hopefully I am mistaken.

I think u wanted to say MIA FARROW. Fawcett never married ol' mob Sinatra. Mia was a teenager almost when she married Sinatra...
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #15
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
you mean Mia Farrow. Was it Mia Farrow that Cathy O'Brien mentioned?
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #16
mountain

Emerald and Hunkahunka you are right.....silly me! Me is usually good with names and faces of Hellewood

Yes, I meant dear Mia Farrow, that lovable voice in the Last Unicorn, YES! There is some interesting symbolism in that film also.
Old 25-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #17
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
I think u wanted to say MIA FARROW. Fawcett never married ol' mob Sinatra. Mia was a teenager almost when she married Sinatra...
'She's best know for her marriage to Woody Allen (which ended acrimoniously, with Allen later marrying Mia's adopted daughter), but Mia Farrow's first marriage was to singer Frank Sinatra. Mia was just 21 when she married the 50 year old Sinatra in Las Vegas in 1966. Unfortunately the marriage was short lived, with Sinatra serving the actress with divorce papers while she was on the set of her classic film, Rosemary's Baby, the next year.'

She also accused Woody Allen of being a paedophile.
Old 20-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #18
celtic isis
Inactive

the story gets even deeper...

We're just after watching Rosemary's Baby, did some research and look what we've found.

IN THE FILM, ANTON LAVEY HIMSELF PLAYS THE ROLE OF THE REPTILLIAN/SATAN ENTITY WHO RAPES ROSEMARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was also the technical consultant of Roman Polanski! And the actual apartment used in the film was LaVey's own apartment where an actual group of satanists lived previously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://alexdesilesie.oldiblog.com/?p...les&rub=180070

LaVey aurait tenté par des rites et pratiques immondes de faire naître un " enfant de lune ", c'est-à-dire un candidat pour le rôle de l'Antéchrist.

LaVey a été le conseiller technique de Roman Polanski –dont la femme sera assassinée par la "Famille" de Charles Manson, et à qui il louera son appartement pour la réalisation du film Rosemary's baby.

Dans ce film, La Vey joue le rôle de Lucifer fécondant Rosemary (Mia Farrow) dans le but d’engendrer l'Antéchrist.

LaVey allegedly tried, by horrendous rituals and practices, to arouse a "child of the moon", ie a candidate for the role of the Antichrist.

LaVey was teachnical adviser to Roman Polanski, whose wife is murdered by the "Family" of Charles Manson, and to whom he rented his apartment for the making of the film Rosemary's baby.

In this film, La Vey plays Lucifer raping Rosemary (Mia Farrow) in order to generate the Antichrist.

They're basically are linked to each other, linked also to ron hubbard founder of church of scientology, manson is linked to the satanic church also, along with polanski. Polanski's wife was pregnant at the time she was murdered, while she was playing in the film Dance of the Vampires. They're all a bunch of dirty vile satanist reptillian ruled pigs.

CONCLUSION: Polanksi is a satanist pig, who was also convicted of raping a 13 year old girl...at JACK NICHOLSON'S HOUSE...another one of the gang??? And polanski got away with it.
yet another paedo/satanist and it looks like he sacrificed his own wife too...

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/stix/2...rime-pays.html

Polanski was charged with rape of a minor, rape by use of a drug, committing a lewd act upon a person less than 14 years of age, oral copulation, sodomy and furnishing drugs to a minor. He copped a plea to unlawful sex with a minor, but fled the country on the eve of his sentencing hearing.

more translation from the first site:

LaVey has a son, born in the year XXVIII AS, named after Satan Xerxes Karnacki LaVey, and two daughters, Karla and Zeena, which were more or less involved in its activities.

In 1975, Michael Aquino, a disciple of LaVey, even The Church of Satan and founded his own church, the Temple of Set, which is considered by purists as a movement parasataniste but which still remains one of the largest in the world Satanic cells .

More metaphysics, it is dedicated to "The Left Hand", embodied by the Egyptian god Seth.

The Temple of Set is divided into pylones, each devoted to a branch dfférente of occultism.

The Satanists see Satan in its pagan origin, ie, as a force of nature, as a principle, an essence, and not a god. Therefore, they do not worship. Among them, and satan horned goat feet does not exist. According to the Satanist, Satan is a symbol dual horns prepared representing good and evil, love and hate, life and death, cohesion and the dissolution of energy.

They allege Satan as a force of nature, and the medieval Satan, there is not.

For some Satanists, it is appropriate in this case to appoint Lucifériens, and for most people, however, Satan is a God in its own right, a dethroned prince (And who wants to reclaim the throne, and more lost), which governs all a hierarchy of demons (demologie).

Last edited by celtic isis; 20-04-2008 at 01:00 AM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #19
damagedbrainn

Anton Lavey did not play the Devil in Rosemary's Baby....that's just one of the numerous lies and rumors about him, probably started by Lavey himself.

http://alleeshadowtradition.com/aslv.html

"LEGEND: One of ASL's most widely-accepted falsehoods is his claim that he served as technical advisor for the 1968 Roman Polanski film Rosemary's Baby. ASL also claimed to have played the curiously-uncredited part of the Devil in that film.

REALITY: ASL had no involvement with Rosemary's Baby. Polanski's close friend Gene Gutowski (original producer of the film) stated that there was no technical advisor, nor did ASL ever even meet Polanski. Producer William Castle, who details all aspects of the film's production in his autobiography, never mentions ASL. He does describe Polanski's diligence in basing the film exactly on the Ira Levin novel from which it was adapted, eliminating any need for technical advice. The father of the actress who played Mia Farrow's body-double in the Devil scene recalled that a young, very slender professional dancer played the part, dressed in a small rubber suit. In 1971 this suit was acquired by Studio One Productions in Louisville, Kentucky, for use in a low-budget horror film Asylum of Satan. Michael Aquino, technical advisor for that film, examined the suit and concluded that the 200-pound, 6-foot ASL could not possibly have worn it. [The suit was worn by a girl in the Asylum film.] Not a single member of the cast or crew of Rosemary's Baby has ever mentioned ASL's involvement. In 1968 a San Francisco theater did ask ASL to make an appearance at the film's local opening as a promotional event. This appears to have been ASL's only connection with the film that engendered the 1960s' popular interest in Satanism.

SOURCES: Gene Gutowski; William Castle, Step Right Up! I'm Gonna Scare the Pants off America, New York: Pharos Books, 1992; Diane LaVey, Michael A. Aquino (COS, page #17)."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/trivia

The uncredited role was actually played by Clay Tanner:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0849623/

There was no need for a "technical advisor" for the film since, as I said earlier in this thread, it's based on the novel of the same name.

Last edited by damagedbrainn; 20-04-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 20-04-2008, 05:03 AM   #20
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

"'m not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews..."

Best laugh of the day so far
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote