Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
mind radio
Banned

Default extra dimensional reptiles?

Does anyone remember the eighties tv show v about aliens arriving in fifteen mother ships? You know the voices they had? Has anyone heard voices like these? Is this where the whole reptilian thing comes into play?
mind radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
alvaro_slash
Inactive

I believe you are talking about the series called V. Their voices obviously were mixed, changed by professionals. And no, this isnīt.

Edit: Why this thread is called extradimensional reptilians?

Last edited by alvaro_slash; 09-08-2012 at 06:29 PM.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
mind radio
Banned

This then leads to the question, why reptilians. I know there is a great deal of historical evidence to support reptilians but on what observation has the reptilian concept been brought to the attention of D .I.?

Ps mods please leave within psychic category despite reptilian qualities to thread.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Infinite I

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind radio View Post
This then leads to the question, why reptilians. I know there is a great deal of historical evidence to support reptilians but on what observation has the reptilian concept been brought to the attention of D .I.?

Ps mods please leave within psychic category despite reptilian qualities to thread.
Historical evidence maybe?? Lol

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
mind radio
Banned

Historical evidence points out that government exists through violence, but the historical evidence is usually only ever called for to back up an initial observation that people will otherwise refuse to acknowledge. I experienced a female voice much like that from the tv show mentioned and while i cant say if it is dream, telepathy, psychosis or mind control, i can say i definitely experienced it, so i am seeking others who may be investigating this too.