Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
dolores1

Exclamation Arm yourself with the LOA against all SODs!

I have discovered that the elite SODs are using the law of attraction against humanity!

The LOA works like gravity - it does not need faith!

So I'm going to add the lessons I've learned in the hope it will help others. Remember that gratitude and laughter are your biggest aids/arms against the dark side.

I will post the first lesson here and with it my gratitude for receiving it with the hope it helps others create a better world for all.

The Bridge ~ Step 1 ~ How to Think

The time is coming when you will have a thought and it will be there

The first reference point we adopted when we started The Intenders over a dozen years ago was that our thoughts (and our words) create our world. We knew that the key to our greatest happiness, as well as our gliding as gracefully as possible through these times of great change, lies in our thinking processes. Once we fully understood that our thoughts are the building blocks of our future, we realized that the solutions to any challenges we were faced with are not going to come through political or worldly means, but through our becoming more vigilant of our thoughts. We simply needed to learn to hold our attention on the thoughts that serve us and discard the ones that don't.

You see, from the time we were small children we were taught what to think, but, in all our years of schooling, we were never taught how to think. That's why we created the Intention Process. And that's what we're going talk about as we cross The Bridge together - how to think - because another thing we've begun to notice recently is that the time between the time we make an intention and its manifestation is getting shorter and shorter. Therefore, it behooves us to keep a much closer eye on what were thinking (and what were saying) than ever before.

I recall an occasion last year when a friend of mine and I were pulling into a large parking lot early one Saturday evening to rent a video. Every space, for as far as we could see, was filled. Normally, we would have made an intention on the way to the video store by saying something like, "I intend we have a great place to park when we get there." Then, we'd invoke the Highest Good, and say "So be it and so it is."

But we forgot to do that, and as we looked around and I almost started to voice a complaint, she suddenly remembered, then quickly stated an intention, said "So be it" - and just as she did, a brown conversion van backed out of the space directly in front of the main door to the store. I got so excited that I yelled out, "And there it is!"

She pulled into the spot and both of us sat there laughing. Our "So be it and so it is" had turned into "So be it and there it is." We'd had a conscious instantaneous manifestation, and it was as if we'd received a confirmation that we were evolving to our next step. I can't tell you how good it felt.

My Intention for today is:

I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.
Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Haile Selassie, former Emperor of Ethiopia (1892-1975
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
sandwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I have discovered that the elite SODs are using the law of attraction against humanity!

The LOA works like gravity - it does not need faith!

So I'm going to add the lessons I've learned in the hope it will help others. Remember that gratitude and laughter are your biggest aids/arms against the dark side.

I will post the first lesson here and with it my gratitude for receiving it with the hope it helps others create a better world for all.

The Bridge ~ Step 1 ~ How to Think

The time is coming when you will have a thought and it will be there

The first reference point we adopted when we started The Intenders over a dozen years ago was that our thoughts (and our words) create our world. We knew that the key to our greatest happiness, as well as our gliding as gracefully as possible through these times of great change, lies in our thinking processes. Once we fully understood that our thoughts are the building blocks of our future, we realized that the solutions to any challenges we were faced with are not going to come through political or worldly means, but through our becoming more vigilant of our thoughts. We simply needed to learn to hold our attention on the thoughts that serve us and discard the ones that don't.

You see, from the time we were small children we were taught what to think, but, in all our years of schooling, we were never taught how to think. That's why we created the Intention Process. And that's what we're going talk about as we cross The Bridge together - how to think - because another thing we've begun to notice recently is that the time between the time we make an intention and its manifestation is getting shorter and shorter. Therefore, it behooves us to keep a much closer eye on what were thinking (and what were saying) than ever before.

I recall an occasion last year when a friend of mine and I were pulling into a large parking lot early one Saturday evening to rent a video. Every space, for as far as we could see, was filled. Normally, we would have made an intention on the way to the video store by saying something like, "I intend we have a great place to park when we get there." Then, we'd invoke the Highest Good, and say "So be it and so it is."

But we forgot to do that, and as we looked around and I almost started to voice a complaint, she suddenly remembered, then quickly stated an intention, said "So be it" - and just as she did, a brown conversion van backed out of the space directly in front of the main door to the store. I got so excited that I yelled out, "And there it is!"

She pulled into the spot and both of us sat there laughing. Our "So be it and so it is" had turned into "So be it and there it is." We'd had a conscious instantaneous manifestation, and it was as if we'd received a confirmation that we were evolving to our next step. I can't tell you how good it felt.

My Intention for today is:

I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.
You really think that them saying "so be it" changed the whole path of the universe to suit their needs, that if they hadn't said that, the car wouldn't have pulled out anyway?

This thinking leads to delusions of grandeur.

"Look what I just manifested!"

No you didnt , stop letting your ego run amok.

:-)
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
sandwarrior

Yes the elites control our thinking and yes this has an effect on how we behave.

But trying to link this into The fanciful notion of the LOA is in itself fanciful.

Our thoughts do not manifest physical apparitions in the universe but the thinking that we can has fleeced lots of people of lots of money.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
bobster
Banned

LOA, SOD

I hate it when people use abbreviations and expect other people to know what they mean
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
sandwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
LOA, SOD

I hate it when people use abbreviations and expect other people to know what they mean
Law of attraction and sons of darkness (I think)
Old 09-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

They are using it against us by through the unconscious beliefs that have been inserted into our minds over centuries through religion and, these days, media and shiny things. Our collective unconscious has been programmed to manifest mostly their desires rather than our own.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
sandwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
They are using it against us by through the unconscious beliefs that have been inserted into our minds over centuries through religion and, these days, media and shiny things. Our collective unconscious has been programmed to manifest mostly their desires rather than our own.
This is not the LOA. (It doesn't exist)

It is cognitive behavior therapy and mental manipulation.

Why do people insist on linking them?

The LOA of attraction states that we can alter the universe with our thoughts alone and manifest situations that weren't already going to happen, we can't.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
This is not the LOA. (It doesn't exist)

It is cognitive behavior therapy and mental manipulation.

Why do people insist on linking them?

The LOA of attraction states that we can alter the universe with our thoughts alone and manifest situations that weren't already going to happen, we can't.
Since when has something needed to be real to be used as a weapon? God is the classic example.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #9
sandwarrior

Quote:
Since when has something needed to be real to be used as a weapon? God is the classic example.
So you agree that the LOA is not real, good.

The LOA hasn't been used as a weapon, brainwashing has been used as a weapon.

The concept of god as definitely been used as a weapon, although the concept is usually false.

Doesn't mean god doesn't exist.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #10
spoons

Quote:
So you agree that the LOA is not real, good.

The LOA hasn't been used as a weapon, brainwashing has been used as a weapon.

The concept of god as definitely been used as a weapon, although the concept is usually false.

Doesn't mean god doesn't exist.
Call it a psychological harmony. The LOA is, however, more plausible than an invisible man living in the sky.

All things happen through what has become known as synchronicity (answers on a post card, please). The great lie in all things mystical is that it happens in a puff of smoke, just like that. It doesn't. It all happens through a series of interesting coincidences.

Flying off at a tangent, slightly, I'd prefer to look more deeply into the nature of the universe.

Last edited by spoons; 09-08-2012 at 02:01 PM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
sandwarrior

Quote:
Call it a psychological harmony. The LOA is, however, more plausible than an invisible man living in the sky.
Why give it another name to try and validate it?

Maybe it is more plausible than a man living in the sky but that is your concept of god.

Although being more plausible than something else doesn't make it any more plausible in itself.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
sandwarrior

Quote:

All things happen through what has become known as synchronicity (answers on a post card, please). The great lie in all things mystical is that it happens in a puff of smoke, just like that. It doesn't. It all happens through a series of interesting coincidences.

D
All things just happen, synchronicity is just a name we give to us noticing the intrinsic connection to absolutely everything, there is no seperation. There are no co incidences or chance or luck in this realm, there is a 100% chance of everything happening just as it does and it could never be any other way.

This is why the LOA is wrong, we can't alter things to anything that was always going to happen.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
spoons

Quote:
All things just happen, synchronicity is just a name we give to us noticing the intrinsic connection to absolutely everything, there is no seperation. There are no co incidences or chance or luck in this realm, there is a 100% chance of everything happening just as it does and it could never be any other way.

This is why the LOA is wrong, we can't alter things to anything that was always going to happen.
Interesting point. That something happens meant it was always going to happen. A very fatalistic worldview. I guess the uncertainty principle doesn't appeal to you, then?
Old 09-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #14
sandwarrior

Quote:
Interesting point. That something happens meant it was always going to happen. A very fatalistic worldview. I guess the uncertainty principle doesn't appeal to you, then?
Things are only uncertain because we don't yet know the law which would make it certain.

This dimension is definitely fatalistic, 100%.

To argue this point you have to come up with a situation or thought that isn't caused.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #15
spoons

Dimension is a very misused word, but I digress.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #16
sandwarrior

Quote:
Dimension is a very misused word, but I digress.
OK, will planet suffice? :-)
Old 09-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #17
spoons

Quote:
OK, will planet suffice? :-)
Yeah. Or universe. Or 11 dimensional spacetime?
Old 09-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
janiebird

Sandwarrior, I like your logic. It cuts through so much of what had been the 'wisdom' of the late nineteenth and twentieth centuries. I seemed to be overrun with elderly ladies insisting upon the same enslaving dogma being 'truth'.
janiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #19
janiebird

Quote:

... and this is why clairvoyants can accurately see into the 'future'?
janiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #20
rakkoo

I think just being in the right place at the t right time,

and wrong place wrong time.

does this law of attraction Have mathematical properties?

L =☼*- •♣♦♥☺♦• =42

Bring back Humanity and be Civil, that will work.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"

Last edited by rakkoo; 09-08-2012 at 05:24 PM.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote