Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
ihavetotellyou

Default Jehovahs Witnesses serving Illuminati Agenda

I know a lot about Jehovah's Witness doctrine. Recently, I noticed some of the information online about their possible connections to freemasonry. Everyone speculates that Charles Taze Russell was a mason. He is buried under a pyramid with an all seeing eye and his literature had masonic symbolism on it. He features in Springmeier's book "Bloodlines of the Illuminati".

However, I wanted to highlight a possible new theory here, which I haven't seen online so far. It might be there somewhere but I thought it might be of value to make people aware of this idea.

Many of us know that the early works of Russell included symbolism, in fact he was obsessed with the dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza and tried to apply it to the bible and the modern day. This lead to his false prediction that Armageddon would occur in 1914 / 1918. So nobody is disputing the connection back then.

The modern day Jehovah's Witnesses claim that despite Russell's imperfections, God (Jehovah) chose the "Bible Students" who would later be known as Jehovah's Witnesses, as his Mouthpiece on earth. They claim God has been refining their organisation and that nowadays, they are the only religious group who are approved of by God. In fact, in the coming battle, they claim God will destroy all other (so called false) religions.

So a key question would be: Is there any evidence that modern day JW's are following or serving an illuminati agenda?

Here are just some of my ideas:

1) Jehovah's Witnesses as a group (Specifically, The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society) were discovered in 2001 to be associated with the United Nations. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world This would not be a problem, but the Jehovah's Witnesses had denounced the UN for years calling it evil and against God. Indeed, individual JWs are banned from doing work for ANY governmental organisation and they are also banned from voting in any governmental election.

What is interesting about their association with the UN as a "non governmental organisation" associate is that part of this status requires that the associate "support" the UN. Weirdly enough in the years leading up to 2001 the Watchtower Magazine had articles about the UN's work in various countries, supposedly just to be informative. It was really a set of propaganda articles which helped the organisation live up to it's status as an NGO of the UN.

Note: the Watchtower magazine's distribution is 42,000,000 copies per month and some consider it to be the most widely distributed magazine on the planet . This point is important when we consider the influence of this group and the topic at hand.

Just days after the Watchtower organisation was discovered as being associated with the UN, they withdrew their membership. They knew that the ordinary JWs would be horrified at their involvement. The news spread throughout the JW world, but they were able to convince many that the accusations were lies. Thereafter, they issued a statement admitting the association and saying it was a "mistake".

2. All 7,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide are looking forward to "Jehovah's" New World. This will be a one world government. Jehovah will be at the healm, with Jesus by his side. 144,000 spirits (who used to be humans) will also rule in heaven. These 144,000 are revered and form the elite of the group.

God will drastically reduce the world's population. They say that faithful JW's will survive the coming apocalypse, along with maybe a few (lucky) others who God deems worthy. They fully expect that the world's population in the New World will be approximately 10,000,000 (if it were to come now).

How do they feel about their loved ones getting killed by Jehovah? Well one part of their doctrine says that God will remove the memory of those people from their minds, so it will be fine.

All their literature is littered with this idea. "Life in a peaceful new world" is a pamphlet which is probably the widest distributed leaflet on this planet. It shows people living in harmony under the "New System of Things" - one world government.

I really think that this idea is a huge promoting of the illuminati thinking. I'm also concerned about it for other reasons which I'll outline below.

3. The organisation of JWs shows clear signs of Satanism.

The one religious ritual they allow every year is the Memorial. This celebrates Jesus DEATH, NOT his resurrection. It is celebrated on the night he was thought to die, not the day he was resurrected. At this ritual, the bread and wine is passed around and most people in the room do not partake. They "refuse" the symbolic blood and flesh of Christ. Those who do partake are considered to be part of the 144,000 elite who are going to be ruling in heaven in future. Only the elite are allowed the blood / flesh of Christ.

They openly say that Jesus Christ is NOT to be worshipped. Only Jehovah should be worshipped. They altered their bible so that in the New Testament, each time Jesus is described as being worshipped they use the translation "Do Obeisance". However, when the same greek word for worship is used in reference to demons, they translate it "worship". For info on this, click here (I am not Christian and I do not promote this site but it has the information http://carm.org/heb-16-let-angels-do-obeisance-him)

They set up their "Organisation" as Gods Mouthpiece on earth. JW's in local congregations will do anything this organisation says. In fact, if a matter comes up in the congregation they will consult the "Organisation" branch office to ask what to do. This is a clear sign of a cult who puts the organisation in place of God.

CHILD ABUSE SCANDAL: It was discovered that when child abuse was reported in local congregations, this was being covered up. This was due to a worldwide policy in the JW which recommended they use their own judicial system and not involve the judicial system of the "world" (our police, our courts). They would have the accused person meet with unqualified, untrained "elders" in local congregations. If there was only one witness to the act (e.g. the child) then they would say that the accused was innocent. Basically their policy required a skewed biblical rule to be followed that there must be two witnesses to any act for the person to be guilty (unless they confess).

A few years ago, the Watchtower organisation paid out an undisclosed sum of money (I suspect a lot) to victims who had taken the organisation to court over this sham judicial system.

They still have their own judicial system and "two witness" rule. This fits with theories of illuminati child abuse and the satanism connection.

Subliminal demonic images were found in the JW literature.
In particular the book "Revelation: It's grand climax at hand!" shows demonic faces, one in the hand of Jesus. Others show pentagrams and pyramids. http://e-watchman.com/jehovahs-witne...lications.html

This really is the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more information on this topic.

HERE IS A THEORY I HAVE:

The illuminati can influence many millions using the JW organisation. It has 7,000,000 membership and a wide reach into the psyche of many more millions who know JWs.

The JW organisation famously says it is "no part of this world" and no part of world religions. It says it is pure. We have seen that it is not pure at all, rather it follows the Satanic ideas of Luciferianism. In fact, they held a whole convention entitled "Light Bearers" convention which contained a lot of illuminati symbolism (1992).

I think that JW is the PERFECT New World Order religion. Is is poised to be the religion of the new massively depopulated world. The elite can pass it off as a "pure" religion. They can point to Jehovah as the one who killed everyone else (using pestilence or other means). They can suggest that the JW were right after all. The JW rank and file are largely mind-controlled. They will follow ANY orders coming from their own elite (their "Governing Body" Organisation). They can even point to how Jehovahs Witnesses have been denouncing the other world order for all these years and it is now time to unite under the one God.

Active members of the JW will say this isn't true, they will point to how the JW don't get involved in politics. In my opinion this is a perfect group for the illuminati to use now and in the future. Now, they can have a large group who ignore world politics and don't educate themselves (basically mind controlled sheep). Later, they can say "ah this was all God's plan, lets have a New World like they've been saying" and will use the bible as some kind of proof.

That is my opinion. Just thought I'd see what everyone thinks of it.
ihavetotellyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavetotellyou View Post
I know a lot about Jehovah's Witness doctrine. Recently, I noticed some of the information online about their possible connections to freemasonry. Everyone speculates that Charles Taze Russell was a mason. He is buried under a pyramid with an all seeing eye and his literature had masonic symbolism on it. He features in Springmeier's book "Bloodlines of the Illuminati".

However, I wanted to highlight a possible new theory here, which I haven't seen online so far. It might be there somewhere but I thought it might be of value to make people aware of this idea.

Many of us know that the early works of Russell included symbolism, in fact he was obsessed with the dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza and tried to apply it to the bible and the modern day. This lead to his false prediction that Armageddon would occur in 1914 / 1918. So nobody is disputing the connection back then.

The modern day Jehovah's Witnesses claim that despite Russell's imperfections, God (Jehovah) chose the "Bible Students" who would later be known as Jehovah's Witnesses, as his Mouthpiece on earth. They claim God has been refining their organisation and that nowadays, they are the only religious group who are approved of by God. In fact, in the coming battle, they claim God will destroy all other (so called false) religions.

So a key question would be: Is there any evidence that modern day JW's are following or serving an illuminati agenda?

Here are just some of my ideas:

1) Jehovah's Witnesses as a group (Specifically, The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society) were discovered in 2001 to be associated with the United Nations. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world This would not be a problem, but the Jehovah's Witnesses had denounced the UN for years calling it evil and against God. Indeed, individual JWs are banned from doing work for ANY governmental organisation and they are also banned from voting in any governmental election.

What is interesting about their association with the UN as a "non governmental organisation" associate is that part of this status requires that the associate "support" the UN. Weirdly enough in the years leading up to 2001 the Watchtower Magazine had articles about the UN's work in various countries, supposedly just to be informative. It was really a set of propaganda articles which helped the organisation live up to it's status as an NGO of the UN.

Note: the Watchtower magazine's distribution is 42,000,000 copies per month and some consider it to be the most widely distributed magazine on the planet . This point is important when we consider the influence of this group and the topic at hand.

Just days after the Watchtower organisation was discovered as being associated with the UN, they withdrew their membership. They knew that the ordinary JWs would be horrified at their involvement. The news spread throughout the JW world, but they were able to convince many that the accusations were lies. Thereafter, they issued a statement admitting the association and saying it was a "mistake".

2. All 7,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide are looking forward to "Jehovah's" New World. This will be a one world government. Jehovah will be at the healm, with Jesus by his side. 144,000 spirits (who used to be humans) will also rule in heaven. These 144,000 are revered and form the elite of the group.

God will drastically reduce the world's population. They say that faithful JW's will survive the coming apocalypse, along with maybe a few (lucky) others who God deems worthy. They fully expect that the world's population in the New World will be approximately 10,000,000 (if it were to come now).

How do they feel about their loved ones getting killed by Jehovah? Well one part of their doctrine says that God will remove the memory of those people from their minds, so it will be fine.

All their literature is littered with this idea. "Life in a peaceful new world" is a pamphlet which is probably the widest distributed leaflet on this planet. It shows people living in harmony under the "New System of Things" - one world government.

I really think that this idea is a huge promoting of the illuminati thinking. I'm also concerned about it for other reasons which I'll outline below.

3. The organisation of JWs shows clear signs of Satanism.

The one religious ritual they allow every year is the Memorial. This celebrates Jesus DEATH, NOT his resurrection. It is celebrated on the night he was thought to die, not the day he was resurrected. At this ritual, the bread and wine is passed around and most people in the room do not partake. They "refuse" the symbolic blood and flesh of Christ. Those who do partake are considered to be part of the 144,000 elite who are going to be ruling in heaven in future. Only the elite are allowed the blood / flesh of Christ.

They openly say that Jesus Christ is NOT to be worshipped. Only Jehovah should be worshipped. They altered their bible so that in the New Testament, each time Jesus is described as being worshipped they use the translation "Do Obeisance". However, when the same greek word for worship is used in reference to demons, they translate it "worship". For info on this, click here (I am not Christian and I do not promote this site but it has the information http://carm.org/heb-16-let-angels-do-obeisance-him)

They set up their "Organisation" as Gods Mouthpiece on earth. JW's in local congregations will do anything this organisation says. In fact, if a matter comes up in the congregation they will consult the "Organisation" branch office to ask what to do. This is a clear sign of a cult who puts the organisation in place of God.

CHILD ABUSE SCANDAL: It was discovered that when child abuse was reported in local congregations, this was being covered up. This was due to a worldwide policy in the JW which recommended they use their own judicial system and not involve the judicial system of the "world" (our police, our courts). They would have the accused person meet with unqualified, untrained "elders" in local congregations. If there was only one witness to the act (e.g. the child) then they would say that the accused was innocent. Basically their policy required a skewed biblical rule to be followed that there must be two witnesses to any act for the person to be guilty (unless they confess).

A few years ago, the Watchtower organisation paid out an undisclosed sum of money (I suspect a lot) to victims who had taken the organisation to court over this sham judicial system.

They still have their own judicial system and "two witness" rule. This fits with theories of illuminati child abuse and the satanism connection.

Subliminal demonic images were found in the JW literature.
In particular the book "Revelation: It's grand climax at hand!" shows demonic faces, one in the hand of Jesus. Others show pentagrams and pyramids. http://e-watchman.com/jehovahs-witne...lications.html

This really is the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more information on this topic.

HERE IS A THEORY I HAVE:

The illuminati can influence many millions using the JW organisation. It has 7,000,000 membership and a wide reach into the psyche of many more millions who know JWs.

The JW organisation famously says it is "no part of this world" and no part of world religions. It says it is pure. We have seen that it is not pure at all, rather it follows the Satanic ideas of Luciferianism. In fact, they held a whole convention entitled "Light Bearers" convention which contained a lot of illuminati symbolism (1992).

I think that JW is the PERFECT New World Order religion. Is is poised to be the religion of the new massively depopulated world. The elite can pass it off as a "pure" religion. They can point to Jehovah as the one who killed everyone else (using pestilence or other means). They can suggest that the JW were right after all. The JW rank and file are largely mind-controlled. They will follow ANY orders coming from their own elite (their "Governing Body" Organisation). They can even point to how Jehovahs Witnesses have been denouncing the other world order for all these years and it is now time to unite under the one God.

Active members of the JW will say this isn't true, they will point to how the JW don't get involved in politics. In my opinion this is a perfect group for the illuminati to use now and in the future. Now, they can have a large group who ignore world politics and don't educate themselves (basically mind controlled sheep). Later, they can say "ah this was all God's plan, lets have a New World like they've been saying" and will use the bible as some kind of proof.

That is my opinion. Just thought I'd see what everyone thinks of it.

Dont you think that many of the `religions` have been infiltrated ?

By the way, I`m NOT a J.W.
I have NO time for `RELIGIONS`
There is a huge difference between `RELIGIONS` and `faith`

Back to what you said... if they were following any NWO agenda, then
you`d need to explain WHY WONT THEY TAKE PART IN WARS ????
J.W. are known to refuse to join the military.

As for the last supper, did Yahushua not say: `do this in rememberance of me` ?
However, seeing as the passover meal was NOT something Yahushua did every week, NOR ON A SUN-DAY.... then I too believe that the meal should be on Passover.
Until Yahusha came, the Passover was a commemoration of how the Jews had marked their door posts with blood in Egypt.
However, Yahushua`s new covernant meant they no longer needed to do that.
At least thats my understanding of it.

A text I always find very interesting is in Revelation 18:4

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
"Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins, so that you
will not receive any of her plagues;

http://bible.cc/revelation/18-4.htm

We therefore have to ask : What are we being told to `come out` of ????

Some have said: America.
That is ludicrous imho, why would God only be interested in ppl from America?

Neither can it be `the world` whilst we have no choice than live on the earth,
albeit it does say elsewhere : `not to be part of it` (i.e. not to take part in its bad elements etc)

Therefore I`m of the belief that the instruction is regards THE FALSE RELIGIONS, with all their many man-made doctorines.
It`s very easy to `come out` of those.

fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
engelsblume

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitgum View Post

I always heard that it means to come out of the church.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
I always heard that it means to come out of the church.

Same thing as what I said : the FALSE `religious` systems.
We only have to look at some of Christianity`s doctorines to realise how false they are, for eg :

1. Yahushua is NOT God /the Creator /the father.

2. Yahushua never said to change the Sabbath from the 7th day (Saturday) to a SUN-day (SOL day - SUN worship)

3. Christmas is a counterfeit of the pagan`s winter SOLstice festival.

4. There is no `pre` nor `mid` tribulation `rapture` (Matt 24 is very clear when it says: `AFTER the tribulation of those days`

5. Easter is false too - and just a counterfeit of the pagan`s spring fertility festival, hence all the eggs, rabbits (symbols of fertility) The true church would have Passover.

I just call it church-ianty now and yep thats what I feel we need to `come out` of.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
rakkoo

Jehovah's Witnesses, are definitely not connected to any Illuminati or masons or any other faith, i have Family who have been with them for over 40 years,
never have i heard or read such rubbish,

i am not having a go at you my friend, i can understand your concerns with the idea, but they are a very closed knit community, and much against what the powers that be are for.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
engelsblume

Quote:
Same thing as what I said : the FALSE `religious` systems.
We only have to look at some of Christianity`s doctorines to realise how false they are, for eg :

1. Yahushua is NOT God /the Creator /the father.

2. Yahushua never said to change the Sabbath from the 7th day (Saturday) to a SUN-day (SOL day - SUN worship)

3. Christmas is a counterfeit of the pagan`s winter SOLstice festival.

4. There is no `pre` nor `mid` tribulation `rapture` (Matt 24 is very clear when it says: `AFTER the tribulation of those days`

5. Easter is false too - and just a counterfeit of the pagan`s spring fertility festival, hence all the eggs, rabbits (symbols of fertility) The true church would have Passover.

I just call it church-ianty now and yep thats what I feel we need to `come out` of.

Ahh I see. Sorry. Wasn't focused. Yeah, church, the whore of babylon.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #7
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
Ahh I see. Sorry. Wasn't focused. Yeah, church, the whore of babylon.

Yes you got it lol

Easy to see why Yahushua said : that many would say to Him : did we not preach in your name, cast out demons... and that He would say to them : `Get away from me, I never knew you, you workers of lawlessness`

Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
spock

Cool

JW's will tell you Satan rules the world and that he cannot be beaten by a mere man.
So, go back in the house. And read this book. And shut the fuck up.

I love it when they come round.
They always take notes. Who do they give them to?
I have them stood at my door for hours sometimes.
Fumbling in their satchels for a pamphlet called "awake" hahahahaha!
Trying to make an excuse to leave. Imagine if you were awake I say.

I've had some quality chats with some of them.
But some get really defensive and argumentative when questioned.
Which makes me laugh. I never get angry with them.

I had one fella say the JW's looked after him after his Dad died when he was 9.
When I told him it was trauma based mind control. He started to ask questions.
He knocked round a few more times after that. But I've not seen him in ages.
He always had a sidekick called Alan.
Never the same Alan tho. Which was odd. The Alans came back tho.
But they were very strange. No sense of humour at all.

I was speaking to one lady who had came round with one of the Alans.
I said the bible was the word of man.
She said. If a secratary dictates a letter. Who is it off?
It's still off the boss isn't it?

I said that depends on whether the boss actually told her what to write. Face to face.
Or whether she just thought she had a boss and then Imagined typing a letter for him.

I like some of them. But many are deeply lost sheep.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
JW's will tell you Satan rules the world and that he cannot be beaten by a mere man.

I said that depends on whether the boss actually told her what to write. Face to face.
Or whether she just thought she had a boss and then Imagined typing a letter for him.

There`s a couple of them drop by for a chat with me occasionally.
However, when they first knocked I made it very clear to them : do not ask me to convert to a JW, I already have no time for `religions` and they now respect that fact and never ask me.

However, I have had some very interesting debates with them, and in fact they are correct in some of the things they believe in... things like how xmas & easter is pagan, and that it should be passover not easter.

In my experience they dont seem to be as `pushy` as they used to be, and I think they`ve learned a few hard lessons over the years insofaras how wrong they`ve been in date setting !!!

One interesting comment they did make to me was when they said : they are finding that people who never used to believe the bible was true are now looking round at all the bad things happening in the world and are starting to question whether there could be some truth in what the prophecies state.

I do admire their honesty in saying that because its my belief also that only a blind person would ignore everything that is happening and be unable to see how prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
oonalu

Religions are cults i have no time for them, all making it up as they go along i find they interpert the bible in anyway that suits them , the services they hold in their churches are freaky and some quite mind controlling, hence the trance like followers of the organised religions.
I think most religions are serving the agenda albeit unknowingly . the elite want religions as its keeping the any excuse for a war on the burners and dividing and conquering thank you very much .
BTW who said religion is the opium of the masses ?
Old 06-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Religions are cults i have no time for them, all making it up as they go along i find they interpert the bible in anyway that suits them , the services they hold in their churches are freaky and some quite mind controlling, hence the trance like followers of the organised religions.
I think most religions are serving the agenda albeit unknowingly . the elite want religions as its keeping the any excuse for a war on the burners and dividing and conquering thank you very much .
BTW who said religion is the opium of the masses ?

I can understand you feeling like that about `religions`
Yahushua DIDN`T invent a `religion`
It was intended to be a faith belief - a path to follow - but those who
had their own agendas hijacked it.
Unfortunately billions of ppl are losing out as a result of that, whilst if
people would only look at what Yahusha did teach (and ignore the churches)
then the world could be a much better place.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
wiseguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post

Illuminati Agenda.com - What Is The Illuminati? Who Are The Illuminati And What Have They Got Planned For YOU?
wiseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
ihavetotellyou

Quote:
Dont you think that many of the `religions` have been infiltrated ?

By the way, I`m NOT a J.W.
I have NO time for `RELIGIONS`
There is a huge difference between `RELIGIONS` and `faith`

Back to what you said... if they were following any NWO agenda, then
you`d need to explain WHY WONT THEY TAKE PART IN WARS ????
J.W. are known to refuse to join the military.

As for the last supper, did Yahushua not say: `do this in rememberance of me` ?
However, seeing as the passover meal was NOT something Yahushua did every week, NOR ON A SUN-DAY.... then I too believe that the meal should be on Passover.
Until Yahusha came, the Passover was a commemoration of how the Jews had marked their door posts with blood in Egypt.
However, Yahushua`s new covernant meant they no longer needed to do that.
At least thats my understanding of it.

That is ludicrous imho, why would God only be interested in ppl from America?

Neither can it be `the world` whilst we have no choice than live on the earth,
albeit it does say elsewhere : `not to be part of it` (i.e. not to take part in its bad elements etc)

Therefore I`m of the belief that the instruction is regards THE FALSE RELIGIONS, with all their many man-made doctorines.
It`s very easy to `come out` of those.

They don't have to take part in wars. That doesn't mean they are not corrupted by the illuminati. Can you see that the very fact that they don't participate in wars or governmental stuff makes them the perfect NWO religion?

Here we have a group of people who will ACCEPT MASS GENOCIDE HAPPILY because they think "Jehovah" did it?

Those left after the cataclysm caused by the elite will only want world peace, because they'll be so horrified by the deaths around the world. So they'll then HAPPILY UNITE with a group who has supposedly been pure all along (the JWs).

Facts:

Illuminati want one world government. The JWs are mind controlled so that one world government is God's entire plan. They are desperate for Armageddon to come and establish this New World (Order).

JWs as an organisation are responsible for thousands of deaths. Do you realise that they banned organ transplants as well as blood transfusions for a while? Over a period of around 30 years, JWs needing organs simply died. Then they reversed this "rule" without saying sorry to anyone.

Thousands of JWs needing blood die. This doctrine of theirs about blood is far from pure, as the "Elite" Governing Body now have changed their tune and said "some blood fractions" are OK. They are not apologising to those who lost loved ones in past years.

There is evidence out there - such as the damning evidence of Fritz Springmeier, that JW are founded by illuminati Russell.

The articles they publish serve the NWO agenda and are read by 42,000,000 per month.

As for the bible saying "get out of her", other Christians I know do say that this refers to false religion. Christians who accept Jesus as God point out that the JW religion is anti-Christ because it says Jesus is "a god" (and that Satan is "a god").

Their bible is the "New World" Translation.

ARE INDIVIDUAL JWS GENIUNE? YES! That proves nothing about the agenda of their elite governing body.

Just because you know JWs who are nice and you've known them 40 years, means nothing.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #14
phigment

"Judaism is the unequaled culture -- with nothing, nothing anywhere in the world to compare with it. Your so-called Christianity is an outgrowth of Judaism. The cultural and intellectual influence of Judaism is felt throughout the entire world -- yes, throughout civilization."

"We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands. While the naive Americans wait for Khrushchev to bury them, we have taught them to submit to our every demand." Asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it, Mr. Rosenthal attributed this victory to absolute control of the media. He boasted of Jewish control of ALL NEWS.

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

food for thought?

so every religion has been 'infiltrated', JW no exception
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #15
ihavetotellyou

One of the links above states that the agenda of all these religions formed by Freemasons promote the idea that "Jesus is not God".
Old 06-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
ihavetotellyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
"Judaism is the unequaled culture -- with nothing, nothing anywhere in the world to compare with it. Your so-called Christianity is an outgrowth of Judaism. The cultural and intellectual influence of Judaism is felt throughout the entire world -- yes, throughout civilization."

"We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands. While the naive Americans wait for Khrushchev to bury them, we have taught them to submit to our every demand." Asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it, Mr. Rosenthal attributed this victory to absolute control of the media. He boasted of Jewish control of ALL NEWS.

http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

food for thought?

so every religion has been 'infiltrated', JW no exception
Yes. I agree. However, I think that the difference with the JW is that it is very clever in that they are one of the few religions who do not participate in world affairs, or fight in wars. This is one of their biggest arguments for their own "purity".

Other Christians I've met claim that the purity is only found in the heart of the individual and that being unable to worship Jesus and being unable to even pray to him is simply satanic.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #17
ihavetotellyou

Information about how JW's use mind control on their members.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fe...nd-control.php
Old 06-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
ihavetotellyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
Jehovah's Witnesses, are definitely not connected to any Illuminati or masons or any other faith, i have Family who have been with them for over 40 years,
never have i heard or read such rubbish,

i am not having a go at you my friend, i can understand your concerns with the idea, but they are a very closed knit community, and much against what the powers that be are for.
Respectfully,

Your family who are JWs will have no idea about the origins of their religion. They themselves are not "illuminati" they are just the sheep who follow the JW elite.

Individual JWs at the town level know nothing about this. They don't even know about Russell's masonic connection because they are massively controlled in terms of what they are allowed to read or look at online.

I'm saying that the ones at the TOP of this multi billion dollar organisation, with huge properties in every country of the world, are basically carrying out the NWO agenda, covertly.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #19
valda

I have to say this is one of the more credible theories for recent times I have read.
I have known 2 JWs and they do follow their faith and the "new light", where what they have been led to believe is now all changed without question and with loyalty.

They would be an ideal group on which to base a massive shift in the world.
valda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #20
ihavetotellyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by valda View Post
I have to say this is one of the more credible theories for recent times I have read.
I have known 2 JWs and they do follow their faith and the "new light", where what they have been led to believe is now all changed without question and with loyalty.

They would be an ideal group on which to base a massive shift in the world.
Thank you for your voice of reason.

Another thing to throw into the mix:
Everyone has known for centuries what Matthew chapter 24 says about the "end times". Many suggest this had it's fulfillment in 70AD with the fall of Jerusalem.

Early last century, the Illuminati had been operating already for over 100 years. Along comes Charles Taze Russell of the illuminati bloodline family of Russell. So they plan that he should form a group which will appear "pure" but will be covertly Satanic.

They knew they were going to perform mass genocide at some point in the future to further their NWO agenda. So they formed a group who will preach that mass genocide is God's plan. At the same time, this group will influence as many as possible into a position of mind control and non action.

If everyone in the world were JW, there would be no war. However, if anyone in the world was JW, they would all be totally and completely controlled by the elite few, who are the mouthpiece of God. It is even built into their doctrine that in the New World, if someone is repeatedly rebellious against God, god will simply destroy them. This allows for a perfect control of the masses. It would be god's will that dissenters were simply executed.

Perfect plan by the Illuminati in my opinion. Who would know? This religion appears to be fulfilling the bible prophysey!

They always say "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, then the end will come". YES a planned end by the people who formed the group in the first place.

It is just a theory.