Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default Jimmy Saville pedo tv documentary

I always thought he was a nonce. Now I think he's a dead ex nonce.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cumentary.html
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
tasty wheat

Yeah same, The mirror are reporting it too

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ording-1218690
Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
vienna

there was that Jersey Care home photo when he denied ever visiting it.

I suspect his connections to the establishment means this stuff will always remain hidden as the links lead to too many people in high positions
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 05-08-2012 at 02:13 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
greatdayforfreedom

I saw this story on the Daily Mail website. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Seventies.html The comments from people supporting Savile are just as bad as him, in my view.. Great to see this finally hitting the mainstream media! This evil man's sick crimes needs to be exposed! I hope they don't shelve the documentary.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 05-08-2012 at 02:22 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
son_of_parrot
Banned

Where were all these girls to accuse him when he was alive and able to defend himself?

Not saying JS was or wasn't a paedo but its easy to make accusations like this when someones dead.

Hopefully the truth will be revealed one way or another.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
mr stoppitall

I cannot wait until someone finally grows the balls to do an expo about the british entertainment industry as a whole,you can bet your bottom dollar that there are literally hundreds of card houses just waiting to topple.
Casting couches/pedo rings/jobs for the 'boys'/brainstorming coke sessions/

Thing is,if the media was about to take a great fall,would the media report it?
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
nofuture

Esteemed friend of Israel

Benjamin Netanyahu on 9/11
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Where were all these girls to accuse him when he was alive and able to defend himself?

Not saying JS was or wasn't a paedo but its easy to make accusations like this when someones dead.

fear ,intimidation and shame I guess. Sometimes when one does it the others find the courage and there's a snowball effect

he used to own a night club and talked about tieing people up in the basement to scare them shitless (that one was on the Loius Theroux documentary, recording him when he thought the camera was switched off)
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #9
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:

I concur. Let us not forget many people will say anything for a large enough sum of money.

It also follows the trend of deconstructing anything that does not fit with modern, soulless bollocks TV.

So I accept that it is possible, but I won't blindly accept it on impulse.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
tasty wheat

Here's a link to an article that Icke wrote on the homepage

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...ille-1926-2011

Delves into him being a necrophiliac?!?!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
sugarray

Shame they didn't make this fucker squirm while he was still alive
Old 05-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
letmeout

anyone with at least half a brain knew jimmy saville was a wrongen. what really pisses me off is the fact he got away with it because of his connections to sickos in high places. he even preyed on the poor kids in stoke mandevile who were paralysed and couldnt even put up a fight.

please dont post on here sticking up for the sick fuck. have a bit of respect for those kids who died in jersey u pedo lovers.
letmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #13
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
fear ,intimidation and shame I guess. Sometimes when one does it the others find the courage and there's a snowball effect

he used to own a night club and talked about tieing people up in the basement to scare them shitless (that one was on the Loius Theroux documentary, recording him when he thought the camera was switched off)
Surely the fear, shame & intimidation would still be a factor now from Saville's associates?

Like someone already said, If JS was a paedo then i'd like to have seen him squirm while he was still breathing rather than accusations and allegations he can't personally defend after he's dead.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
leon11

Quote:
Surely the fear, shame & intimidation would still be a factor now from Saville's associates?

Like someone already said, If JS was a paedo then i'd like to have seen him squirm while he was still breathing rather than accusations and allegations he can't personally defend after he's dead.
cmon man! you're as bad as the pope

Last edited by leon11; 05-08-2012 at 03:55 PM.
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #15
LCP
Inactive

Who was Jim "fixing it" for? Arab businesmen, Foreign diplomats etc. This isn't just a case of a dirty old man, there's so much more to this.
LCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #16
greatdayforfreedom

This story is bound to shatter the memories of many people who grew up watching the man that apparently 'made kids' dreams come true'. They will stupidly let his on-screen persona cloud their judgement.

His fans will try and deny the fact that the man's depravity was the stuff of nightmares.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #17
tasty wheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
This story is bound to shatter the memories of many people who grew up watching the man that apparently 'made kids' dreams come true'. They will stupidly let his on-screen persona cloud their judgement.

His fans will try and deny the fact that the man's depravity was the stuff of nightmares.
+1

People are too quick to judge. His television personality and real life personality were evidently completely different.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #18
hayed joe

Well this Autumn looks pretty grim for eccentrics.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #19
nude world order
Banned

Personally I doubt this is true. Even if it is how is anyone gonna prove it now?

The fact that JS was a bit of an eccentric leaves him open to allegations like this, and like someone else said allegations he isn't able to refute.

Just reminds me of the john leslie thing when one false accusation gave everyone else the green light to make up stories for money.
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #20
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude world order View Post
Personally I doubt this is true. Even if it is how is anyone gonna prove it now?

The fact that JS was a bit of an eccentric leaves him open to allegations like this, and like someone else said allegations he isn't able to refute.

Just reminds me of the john leslie thing when one false accusation gave everyone else the green light to make up stories for money.
Why did he lie about going to Jersey then when he is pictured with kids there?
As someone else said on here quite rightly the guy was friends with the yorkshire ripper, a serial killer, little bit beyond being a bit of an eccentric no?